Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

43C05418-899E-4F05-9444-DB0CC1CD5B5A.jpeg

4AE542A9-B83C-4C95-8944-7000CF188D12.jpeg

Here we go again with the “strong” shit. Meri Brown DOES put others down—she is mean to her customers and fans, using sarcasm on them if they say something that “offends” her, making them feel stupid. 

See? This is why I can’t stand her! She doesn’t even see that she’s the opposite of the shit she’s posting! 

Meri? Is a Karen. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 24
1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

She filtered out or fixed her brown tooth 😂

No she didn't - it is on the other side because the selfie video is mirrored.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, monagatuna said:

That tooth makes me cringe so, so much. I have nightmares about dental stuff. Hers looks like one of my more memorable, and more haunting, nightmares from about 10 years ago. I really hope she's having it monitored.

She has said something happened to it when she was younger and she doesn’t want to fix it. Of ALL the things she filters (literally everything else), for some reason that tooth has some special meaning for her. 🤷🏽‍♀️

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
22 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Meri thinks awfully highly of herself, paraphrasing her words: “Meri 5.1 is stronger, more resilient and can take all that’s thrown at her.”

People who talk about themselves in the third person are always suspect.

• Love 18

Instagram quote:

Meet Meri 5.1!
The newest version, the most up to date model, more powerful, stronger, and able to handle all that's thrown at her. She's been around for a while, but every version is a little better, a little more dynamic, a little more energetic, a little more influential. 

Am I the only one who couldn’t stop laughing when reading this quote and specifically what I underlined here? Not sure what I found funnier: the newest version she created of herself, or the most up-to-date-model! Though on second thought, she is pretty accurate with her wording. There are different versions of Meri out there, some ‘more rounded’ than others…

• LOL 14
4 minutes ago, Sasha888 said:

The last thing Meri should be doing is tucking her hair back in order to show off that she has 90 year old man ears. 🤮

I thought the same thing!  She has unattractive ears (well, one anyway) and should cover them.  I'm surprised she didn't do a photo shop on that big ear.

• LOL 6
12 hours ago, LilyD said:

Instagram quote:

Meet Meri 5.1!
The newest version, the most up to date model, more powerful, stronger, and able to handle all that's thrown at her. She's been around for a while, but every version is a little better, a little more dynamic, a little more energetic, a little more influential. 

Am I the only one who couldn’t stop laughing when reading this quote and specifically what I underlined here? Not sure what I found funnier: the newest version she created of herself, or the most up-to-date-model! Though on second thought, she is pretty accurate with her wording. There are different versions of Meri out there, some ‘more rounded’ than others…

The only thing “model” about her will be the filtering she does on her fake-AF self. The rest of Meri will be protected by reinforced walls, so of course she can handle more being thrown at her. 

People who post this kind of thing about themselves are usually so full of shit. They want people to think highly of them, but demonstrate cruelty and fakery because at their core, they are weak. Instead of truly working on themselves from a vulnerable position, they prefer positions of advantage. You can’t grow when you’re always pretending to be on top. 

Edited to Add: Regarding her video, again, what a fake ass jerk. Part of her success in her business came because she used her reality star power to sell people expensive, garbage clothes and get people to “sign up”. You can see in her eyes that she just can’t relate to anyone but herself. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 13

I was just watching a YouTube video of Meri's declaration of Meri 5.1 "Summer of George" renewment. Blarf with an eye roll. Anywaaaaays... I noticed Toothy Brown (Meri's front brown tooth) kept changing from left to right. ???? Is Toothy magical or is it some kind of YT switcheroo prank? It reminded me of Young Frankenstein and Eyegore's hump changing shoulders.

• LOL 11
26 minutes ago, DawgMom said:

I was just watching a YouTube video of Meri's declaration of Meri 5.1 "Summer of George" renewment. Blarf with an eye roll. Anywaaaaays... I noticed Toothy Brown (Meri's front brown tooth) kept changing from left to right. ???? Is Toothy magical or is it some kind of YT switcheroo prank? It reminded me of Young Frankenstein and Eyegore's hump changing shoulders.

It’s the camera that does it. It’s a mirror image setting that can be changed.

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Ms.Lulu said:

I have watched a few minutes of a few of these.  She is always giggly and loud.

I think Meri thinks that behavior makes her look carefree and like she is having the best time EVER. See Cooty I don’t need you to have fun and a nice life.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
6 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

I think Meri thinks that behavior makes her look carefree and like she is having the best time EVER. See Cooty I don’t need you to have fun and a nice life.

I suspect this as well, but not just for Kody—for EVERYONE watching. She has to distract everyone from how desperate she seems on the show for any scrap of Kody’s attention. “He wants to talk to me? About ANYTHING? I’m giddy!” And then of course she keeps trying to flirt, failing miserably and just looks awkward and clueless. So, she does some “look how happy I am” videos, but to me she’s over-acting how “happy”’she is. 

Compensation. It’s compensation and distraction from how mangled and unsalvageable her marriage is. She thinks success and “confidence” will make her more appealing and, true confidence might, but Meri’s is forced. 

• Love 13

The Disney post seems quite desperate.  Obviously, Meri is trying to distract. She’s attempting to make her life look full, amusing and fun.  Of course, perhaps that is her way of dealing with her predicament.  Or, it hides her pain.  It is sad.  

I suppose I should feel compassion for her situation.   I suspect that there’s all those memories from the past that make me struggle to find sympathy.  There’s so much stuff in that big old bag of Meri issues……omg.where to start?  But, maybe, she’s done her time.  Perhaps, she’s learned life lessons that will enable her to be a better person………..nah….l doubt it.

So, while I do have compassion for Meri’s situation……I just don’t think she’s ever been honest about her reality.   Always a wall or some smoke screen about how she’s becoming a better and more empowered person that we don’t believe. To me, the most valuable commodity that she has is the TRUTH. In fact that is the most valuable commodity that any of the Sister Wives possess.  Will she cash in?  We’ll see…….🤑

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

To me, the most valuable commodity that she has is the TRUTH. 

And this is what I always come back to when it comes to Meri. If she had been truthful about the catfish thing, I believe that the vast majority of people would have sympathized with and supported her. Same with this resultant Kody situation. She just can't get out of her own way. Is it ego? Or that she just not a very smart woman?

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
12 hours ago, Teri313 said:

And this is what I always come back to when it comes to Meri. If she had been truthful about the catfish thing, I believe that the vast majority of people would have sympathized with and supported her. Same with this resultant Kody situation. She just can't get out of her own way. Is it ego? Or that she just not a very smart woman?

I’ve always wondered that about people who lie, blame everyone but themselves and fake their way out of situations they helped create. They can’t truly move forward. They also seem unable to accept or figure out that they’re creating their own reality (that isn’t real) as they dive deeper and deeper into the persona they’re trying to craft—and it just gets worse because they haven’t truly changed who they are at their core. 

That is our Meri. 

Edited to Add: Our Meri could not filter her way out of this view—Meri stomping her way into the “Tell All” set: 

FB2D5C13-22CD-42EE-AD7E-787DB9529363.jpeg

Edited by TurtlePower
  • LOL 8
  • Love 10