Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Wouldn't it depend on what the stunts are?  In 2x02 last year, Oliver swung Felicity out of QC headquarters on a window shade chain and then back into the building again. (Yeah, like that chain would hold their weights).  That would qualify as a stunt along the only thing Felicity (as opposed to EBR) needed to do was hold on.

But that wasn't EBR doing the stunt. if you look at SmoaknArrow tumbler blog banner (which uses still from that scene) you can clearly see Stephen and Emily stunt doubles are the ones doing the actual swinging (for the outside part, inside they probably has a huge mattress waiting for stephen and emily to fall on).

but yes, KC doing stunt work, more than what she has already done is.. amusing.

• Love 1

lmao yeah, come on you guys! Let's just try to keep an open mind about Laurel in season 3 because she's probably not going anywhere! I'd much rather not hate/be indifferent to the main characters. It'll probably up my enjoyment of each episode.

• Love 1

lmao yeah, come on you guys! Let's just try to keep an open mind about Laurel in season 3 because she's probably not going anywhere! I'd much rather not hate/be indifferent to the main characters. It'll probably up my enjoyment of each episode.

Yeah, I'd like to reach a point where I don't want to fall asleep/take a bathroom break every time she's on my screen. Hopefully that happens this season.

• Love 2

I'm fine with them making Laurel a badass - she's been through enough, it's not that far of a reach.  They just need to write her consistently - that's my main beef with the character.

• Love 2

But that wasn't EBR doing the stunt. if you look at SmoaknArrow tumbler blog banner (which uses still from that scene) you can clearly see Stephen and Emily stunt doubles are the ones doing the actual swinging (for the outside part, inside they probably has a huge mattress waiting for stephen and emily to fall on).

That's the sort of stunt that Laurel could do too.  She doesn't have to be taking down big bad guys or rolling down a ribbon from the roof.

I think Laurel is a bad character and I can't see how giving her action based off next to notthing besides one half assed fight in her apartment and punching a bad guy that her sister already got the upper hand with is going to improve her.

That's just more shoehorning the character into situations that make no sense for her to be involved with. I feel the same way about her in the last 4 episodes.  I have had an open mind about Laurel but hearing that she'll be doing stunts implies more than a little bit of fighting.  

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 5

I think Laurel is a bad character and I can't see how giving her action based off next to notthing besides one half assed fight in her apartment and punching a bad guy that her sister already got the upper hand with is going to improve her.

Maybe if she is too busy jumping off buildings she won't have time to say anything that makes me want to rip my hair out.  Plus more stunts means more body double and less actual screen time.  There could be benefits.  Just saying.  lol

• Love 1

And I suppose 'stunts' will quickly be followed by another Emmy worthy performance. /sarcasm

I think the stunt work on the show - with very few exceptions - has been been fantastic.  I also think whatever the show decides to do with Laurel, going forward, needs to be as top quality as what is being done with the other characters.  The discrepancy between her stuff and everyone else's has been glaring to me - and the show needs to improve on that.

Interesting about the Canadian laws regarding stunt work.  I wonder how they differ from laws in that nature in the US...

So, not sure if this should be in the comics section but spoilers and all that...

Arrow 2.5 pt.1 just appeared on my tablet (I have Kindle app on my Android) and I'm disappointed. It took like a minute to flip through and there's no connection to the season finale.  I thought we were going to get some info there?

There was a fight on a plane that would have been all kinds of fun if they could have filmed it.  :-) 

Yeah, I just read it myself. Not a lot happened. Don't know yet how disappointed in my self-control I am that I caved and subscribed to the Arrow 2.5 comics. We'll see how it goes but, at this point, I got far, far more excited for season 3 by that sexy-hot 3-second near-kiss between Oliver and Felicity, plus Thea breaking a jar with a sword than anything from the comics. A new Brother Blood and Roy in peril just isn't that interesting to me, I guess.

On the spoilers about Laurel, possibly, becoming badass or fascinating enough that I don't automatically check my phone whenever she comes on screen, or end up taking a huge swig of my wine glass?

OkD6dvQ.gif

• Love 1

wonderwall posted a video from Fan Expo in the Public Appearances thread, in which SA says something about O/F's feelings "or lack thereof".  I wonder if SA was just playing with fans or if there's the possibility that after the kiss, Felicity realizes that she doesn't love Oliver in that way?

I seem to recall that there was some question about whether Liam Neeson's comment about being willing to play Ra’s al Ghul again "in a  heartbeat" applied to TV or just to the movies.  This article makes it clear that he was asked specifically about Arrow:

Liam Neeson Would Play Ra’s al Ghul On ‘Arrow’ ‘In A Heartbeat’

by alex zalben 8/29/2014

http://www.mtv.com/news/1916608/liam-neeson-ras-al-ghul-arrow/

You know that's a good question, all they've talked about is Oliver's feeling for Felicity not shared feelings or Felicty's feelings. It's possible that Felicity doesn't love Oliver or does but isn't ready to admit it.

It could be interesting but after the way everything played out in S1-2 I just don't see Felicity not having feelings for Oliver.

It just seems like a repeat of what he said at upfronts and that everything will be cleared up at the premiere. I doubt the phrase has any deeper meaning especially how AK and MG were trying to convince people that the date is real/not a ruse. 

It could be interesting but after the way everything played out in S1-2 I just don't see Felicity not having feelings for Oliver.

I think given that they're pretty much pimping out Oliver and Felicity's feelings, I don't think there's a lack of feelings on her side, but I am interested in her reaction to what he tells her which was termed as "interesting".

The premiere will clear up everything. The interviews pretty much just muddy my perceptions of what may/will happen, instead of granting insight.

• Love 3

Oh, man. If they try to sell Felicity not having feelings for Oliver, I can't WAIT to get a look at Twitter after the premiere. I'll be crying foul on that one big time, an even bigger crying of foul than after the finale when I basically hated Oliver's guts because I thought he was the kind of douchebag that would use Felicity's feelings for him to his advantage to capture Slade.

I mean, on top of MG saying that he thinks Oliver and Felicity are in love with each other at Comic Con, everything in the narrative suggests that she does love him/is in love with him. I would buy that those feelings scare her once Oliver reciprocates because of his track record, and I can even buy her maybe trying to downplay it so that she can put up a front and pretend not to be so hurt when he inevitably calls it off. But to try to sell that feelings don't exist at all? After spending half of the hiatus hyping it up? Best of luck, show.

So, I think it was just iffy wording on his part, maybe to intrigue/confuse people.

P.S. I'M TOO INVESTED

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 2

I think they could play it as Felicity having feelings for Oliver but not being sure it's just because they work closely together all the time and she wants to see what else is out there. Basically she wants to figure out what she wants. Which I'm fine with, so much of her life revolved around Oliver for the past 2 years, I want to see her without him for a bit. (Socially not Professionally) They'll need to keep them apart because tv reasons, so they'll be doing that probably until near the end of season 3 when they both make the decision to be with each other. 

Edited by Sakura12

Yeah that 'feelings or lack thereof' comment was really odd given all the spoilers we had from SDCC about Oliver and Felicity being in love. Maybe Amell was just trying to keep the suspense because he doesn't know who follows spoilers or not?

Plus Oliver asks Felicity on a date and she looked pretty happy when she nodded yes in that promo. And her actions for the past two seasons speak as someone falling in love. She might not have acknowledged it because she didn't think she had a chance with Oliver but I don't believe for one second that Felicity doesn't have feelings for him. No way.

My two cents on the 'lack there of', every once in a while Stephen Amell remembers the audience is supposed to be in suspense. It's kinda like him playing coy when asked directly, but when asked in vague round about ways he makes these big bold statements. 

People talk a lot about Oliver compartmentalizing, but I feel Felicity does that with Oliver. I think she knows that she loves him and could very easily be 'in love' with him but she never allowed herself to go there. I mean she has watched him with every love interest he has had, and I'm assuming she is aware of Laurel's presence during those relationships (gorgeous Laurel, blindspot Laurel, etc). I'm hoping she is aware of her feelings, but cautious with them. 

• Love 11

My two cents on the 'lack there of', every once in a while Stephen Amell remembers the audience is supposed to be in suspense. It's kinda like him playing coy when asked directly, but when asked in vague round about ways he makes these big bold statements. 

People talk a lot about Oliver compartmentalizing, but I feel Felicity does that with Oliver. I think she knows that she loves him and could very easily be 'in love' with him but SHE NEVER ALLOWED HERSELF TO GO THERE. I mean she has watched him with every love interest he has had, and I'm assuming she is aware of Laurel's presence during those relationships (gorgeous Laurel, blindspot Laurel, etc). I'm hoping she is aware of her feelings, but cautious with them.

The highlighted section is pretty much what my impression was at the end of the season. I didn't think Felicity or Oliver were in love with each other so when EBR said Felicity is, I was surprised. The same with Oliver, I thought the ILY and really everything leading up to that that evening probably opened his eyes that his feelings for Felicity are not completely platonic.

I was surprised about the date announcement because I felt cheated of the development to that point. But they seem to have chosen a path for Oliver and Felicity this year and I'll see it through.

Now i am wondering why did they let KC spew that crap about L/O being soulmates a few episodes before the finale. The season finale was already filmed so i am guessing she knew what happens since she implied no matter what happens in the finale L still love O or something in that sense. It was the time only she was doing interviews, with Stephen being on vacation. And it become even more ridiculous when Stephen did an interview at the day season finale aired and practically put a stop to the soulmate thing. 

Thought this Mtv article would be encouraging for future storylines in 2.5. Spoilerry?

http://www.mtv.com/news/1917121/arrow-season-2-5-marc-guggenheim-keto-shimizu-interview/

Wait, how many comics are they releasing for 2.5? Because MG's making it sound like they're telling storIES, when...if they're all the length that the first one was, how is that even possible? Are they not going to have everything in the comics wrapped up by the beginning of season three? If not, then who is going to buy comics telling stories and setting up for things that have already happened on the show? This whole thing confuses me.

P.S. I'M TOO INVESTED

Aren't we all?

SA mentioned at Fan Expo that Oliver has been living in the foundry and that he'd like to see Oliver get his own place in S3.

Poor Oliver, he badly needs some sunshine or vitamin D shots.

• Love 2

A way it could go:

End of Ep4: Oliver runs in with Malcolm and finds out Thea is with him then Malcolm disappears

Ep5: Beginning of the episode could be where team arrow are trying to locate Thea and Malcolm's whereabouts. They find her and Oliver leaves to get her. The entire episode then focuses on Felicity's issues?

Ep6: Oliver and Thea finally reunite? Cue the angst and brooding and more angst between the siblings? 

Wait, how many comics are they releasing for 2.5? Because MG's making it sound like they're telling storIES, when...if they're all the length that the first one was, how is that even possible? Are they not going to have everything in the comics wrapped up by the beginning of season three? If not, then who is going to buy comics telling stories and setting up for things that have already happened on the show? This whole thing confuses me.

According to a tweet by Marc Guggenheim, they're doing 24 chapters. So yeah, definitely going past the beginning of Season 3. I'm thinking the later chapters will be like the tie-ins from last year, which were standalones for the most part. One of the interviews also mentions storylines in the comics that will be referenced in the series. So I still think viewers won't need to read the comics to understand what's going on.

But there's a quote in one of the interviews linked above that says the comics will show Felicity and Oliver growing closer and closer. So it looks like we're really not going to see that development on the show. I feel cheated. I really, really hate the time jump.

• Love 5

I can easily buy Oliver and Felicity growing closer after the 'I love you.' I'm not one of these who doesn't see how they jump from the s2 finale to Oliver asking her out on a date. It was inevitable. There's nothing like acknowledging feelings and putting them out there to make them more aware of things, to make them wonder about the possibility of more between them. That said, it is a little annoying that we don't get to see it happen. But I can say that about a lot of things, like Roy's training/becoming Arsenal. He barely had a few lessons before he was unconscious in s2 and now all of a sudden he's Arsenal and shooting arrows like a pro. I would have liked to see that development too. I guess it's just one of those things we have to put up with, especially as there must be a reason for the time jump, right? 

• Love 4

I can easily buy Oliver and Felicity growing closer after the 'I love you.' I'm not one of these who doesn't see how they jump from the s2 finale to Oliver asking her out on a date. It was inevitable. There's nothing like acknowledging feelings and putting them out there to make them more aware of things, to make them wonder about the possibility of more between them. That said, it is a little annoying that we don't get to see it happen. But I can say that about a lot of things, like Roy's training/becoming Arsenal. He barely had a few lessons before he was unconscious in s2 and now all of a sudden he's Arsenal and shooting arrows like a pro. I would have liked to see that development too. I guess it's just one of those things we have to put up with, especially as there must be a reason for the time jump, right? 

Oh, I don't doubt that they did grow closer, and I totally buy it without having seen it, but like SmallScreenDiva, I WANT to see it. Especially since Oliver's feelings for Felicity are supposed to be part of his character arc throughout the season. The last we saw of him he was standing on a beach not ready to outright acknowledge how he felt about her to (based on what the EPs and SA have said) flat-out telling her. And we miss all the in-between stuff. Which is fine if it's for a B story, like, I'm not crushed I won't get to see exactly what happened to Lance or exactly what happened after Sara left, but they're putting their main character on a path that we missed the first ten steps of.

And if they continue releasing these "chapters" bi-weekly, we won't even get to the final installment of it until this time next year.

I think that ultimately the time jump is due to lazy writing. They want to get into all the "good stuff" without doing most of the work to get there. Will it ruin my experience of the show? Probably not. But I still wish I got to see some of this instead of having to pay what amounts to $24 to read about it WAY after the fact. Tacky.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 4

I think that's a bit unfair, the show isn't doing a time jump just because of Olicity the show has kept to real time or close to real time since the beginning. The show jumped ahead one month after winter break for both S1 & S2. The show jumped ahead 5 months between S1 & S2 and kept to the same time difference between S2 & S3.

This makes it easier to keep present/past stories lined up.

I think that's a bit unfair, the show isn't doing a time jump just because of Olicity the show has kept to real time or close to real time since the beginning. The show jumped ahead one month after winter break for both S1 & S2. The show jumped ahead 5 months between S1 & S2 and kept to the same time difference between S2 & S3.

• Love 2

Oh, I don't doubt that they did grow closer, and I totally buy it without having seen it, but like SmallScreenDiva, I WANT to see it. Especially since Oliver's feelings for Felicity are supposed to be part of his character arc throughout the season. The last we saw of him he was standing on a beach not ready to outright acknowledge how he felt about her to (based on what the EPs and SA have said) flat-out telling her. And we miss all the in-between stuff. Which is fine if it's for a B story, like, I'm not crushed I won't get to see exactly what happened to Lance or exactly what happened after Sara left, but they're putting their main character on a path that we missed the first ten steps of.

And if they continue releasing these "chapters" bi-weekly, we won't even get to the final installment of it until this time next year.

I think that ultimately the time jump is due to lazy writing. They want to get into all the "good stuff" without doing most of the work to get there. Will it ruin my experience of the show? Probably not. But I still wish I got to see some of this instead of having to pay what amounts to $24 to read about it WAY after the fact. Tacky.

Oh, I agree with you. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see it too. I actually don't think there needed to be such a big time jump but I suppose they want to advance the whole Diggle baby thing and Oliver being in a good place so they can mess it all up, which as I type sounds stupid!

I guess what I was trying to say is that I'm confused why people suddenly think it's strange that he's asking her out and saying 'I love you' and whatever. I keep reading things online where people are like 'it makes no sense!' which is weird to me because I thought their growing feelings were obvious, you know? I never needed it spelled out explicitly. 

Also, I couldn't agree more about the comic thing. I wasn't aware it was 24 chapters so I'm kinda pissed that we won't see the bridge between s2 and s3 before s3 even starts. I feel cheated by that, definitely. Also, if they knew it was going to be 24 chapters why did they wait so long to release it? We could have been reading it throughout the summer to be caught up in time for s3. It makes no sense.

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 2

Oh, I don't think it's specifically because of Olicity, and I didn't mean to imply that it was, although I can see why it would be read that way. I think time jumps in general are mostly lazy, because it allows the writer to start in a place while being able to throw out only a line or two as to how they got there, and I think the "real-time" premise on this show is kind of stupid anyway, since it doesn't always stick to that (the last three eps of the season being over the course of one night, for example). I get why they do it, but...yeah. I'm not a fan.

And my not being a fan of it this year is partly due to them trying to make me pay to read about what happens during the hiatus when IMO at least some of it should be shown on screen. I'll hold off final judgment until I watch the premiere though, because it's possible they'll address it in a satisfactory way.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 1

I think people (myself included to a point) feel the ILY was out of nowhere because of the way the writers threw in that farcical Sara relationship with Oliver. Literally a week before he and Sara were talking about moving in together (although some disagree that's what's he meant) so it seemed very whaaaaaaa? Not to mention it felt like he little-sister zoned her in ToD (again, YMMV). It kind of lends credence to the validity of saying "so you loved her, but still banged Sara?" To me it always seemed like there was below the surface feelings neither acknowledged, but I didn't think they'd reached the ILY stage yet.

To me, they did a lot with Oliver's character that made me uncomfortable and annoyed because I felt disconnected to him. But the moments he DID have with Felicity during his relationship with Sara, were gold.

However, it makes me slightly bitter to know of their developed closeness over the hiatus that I'm not seeing on screen. Frankly, that near kiss is just mean because they look soooo comfortable and just "right" together that I'm sure tears will be shed at the end of the episode.

On reflection, season 2 was more about them building a solid as rock friendship and trust that I personally adore and find many TV couples lack nowadays. Even though the ILY caught me off guard (as it should've) I am super ready to see what they churn out this year in regards to Olicity because it will hurt so good.

Edited by ArrowLimbo
  • Love 2

For me, I think it's completely plausible for two people to become best friends skip the crush stage and then go directly to being in love because I've seen that happen with a few of my friends. What isn't plausible is being okay friends (not as close as I believe Oliver and Felicity were) and then just being completely in love. 

I think season 2 did a solid job showing Oliver and Felicity being best friends by having each other confide in one another. They both trust each other implicitly and explicitly. This is I guess why I didn't mind the jump from one point to another instead of seeing  a clear path from point a to point b. BUT I do think the general audience do deserve to see this path because not everyone will feel the same and I understand why some people would think it was forced. And I truly hope we see this. I hope Oliver and felicity talk about the 8 months after Slade and I hope that people understand where these feelings are coming form. 

But I guess that's just my opinion 

• Love 3

I think people (myself included to a point) feel the ILY was out of nowhere because of the way the writers threw in that farcical Sara relationship with Oliver. Literally a week before he and Sara were talking about moving in together (although some disagree that's what's he meant) so it seemed very whaaaaaaa? Not to mention it felt like he little-sister zoned her in ToD (again, YMMV). It kind of lends credence to the validity of saying "so you loved her, but still banged Sara?" To me it always seemed like there was below the surface feelings neither acknowledged, but I didn't think they'd reached the ILY stage yet.

To me, they did a lot with Oliver's character that made me uncomfortable and annoyed because I felt disconnected to him. But the moments he DID have with Felicity during his relationship with Sara, were gold.

However, it makes me slightly bitter to know of their developed closeness over the hiatus that I'm not seeing on screen. Frankly, that near kiss is just mean because they look soooo comfortable and just "right" together that I'm sure tears will be shed at the end of the episode.

On reflection, season 2 was more about them building a solid as rock friendship and trust that I personally adore and find many TV couples lack nowadays. Even though the ILY caught me off guard (as it should've) I am super ready to see what they churn out this year in regards to Olicity because it will hurt so good.

Although I don't think Oliver realized he was in love with Felicity that early in the season (despite what's been said I thought that he slowly built to that conclusion throughout s2, particularly late s2), I see what you mean about the Sara/Oliver thing. I actually think the writers suddenly realized they were advancing Olicity too quickly, because the first ten episodes of s2 were full of great relationship-building moments between Oliver and Felicity and then they threw O/S in like a spanner in the works to slow things down. So I totally understand that, even though I never saw O/S as anything really deep and emotional despite what they were trying to imply sometimes. I mean, Oliver never once said he loved Sara and the whole moving in together thing was awkward and uncomfortable to be honest. O/S never felt like a proper relationship to me. Personally I viewed it as them killing time, which is maybe too harsh. I don't know. Basically I just saw O/S as two people who sought comfort with each other even though it wasn't right.

But yeah, the whole sleeping with Sara while he potentially had feelings for Felicity was kinda strange and a setback for Oliver's character, especially after the whole 'because of the life I lead' speech. Ugh. But as you said, they played with Oliver's character growth a lot last season and it was uncomfortable because we can't root for a hero who does things like that.

As for the ILY coming out of nowhere, to me it did but also it didn't? Lol. When he said it I actually gasped but then a second later was like, 'finally he realized it!' It just felt like a truth to me because of everything that had led to that point between Oliver and Felicity alone. When you remove all the other factors like O/S and O/L, Olicity have had such an amazing build up. 

Also, I couldn't agree more about that kiss looking so…right. They just look so comfortable together. This whole season is gonna hurt but I'm ready for it.

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 1

See, I don't have a problem with Oliver having a relationship with Sara even if he had recognized his feelings for Felicity, because in his mind (even if the reasoning was absolutely stupid), he couldn't go there. What's the point in pining away for something you keep telling yourself you can't have? It's not really all that fair to Sara, true, but she was kissing Nyssa in the street at the beginning of HttD (which Oliver saw, btw), so I don't think either one of them was very heavily invested, even with the "moving in" thing. I think Oliver saw that as a utilitarian arrangement (they both needed a place to live and they were together, so why not find a place to live together), and Sara gently reminded him of how the offer came across. I do wish they would've addressed the whole "because of the life I lead" issue in-story, because it was both confusing and stupid. And it didn't serve the story very well, because it made Oliver look like he was either lying to Felicity to spare her feelings (even though I absolutely do not think she ever thought he was referring to her as a "person [he] could really care about"), or didn't really care about Sara. Dumb story choice, still mad about it.

It would've been more of a character issue for me if Oliver had specifically told Felicity he couldn't be with HER because of his Arrowing, but...IDK, if I try hard enough I can handwave it.

I'm glad they seem to be sticking with the one-woman thing for Oliver this season if he admits his feelings to Felicity - that could be one of the lessons learned from season 2. But I agree with the posters above, I totally buy them getting closer and I do buy them being at a point in the premiere where they would go out on a date/be in love/whatever they wind up doing, I just hope they show us a little bit and/or explain what they've been doing over the five or seven months or however long it ends up being since the EPs keep giving different timelines.

• Love 2

I'm pretty sure it's 8 months because MG or AK said that in an interview. 

Plus it wouldn't really make sense if it were 5 months because Lyla apparently has the baby in the premier? 

wait what was the time difference between Suicide Squad and the finale? 

5 months, not 8.

I've seen both 5 months and 8 months being thrown around by the EPs. And if the Digglet arrives in 301, it makes more sense if it's the latter.

Edit: ...what @wonderwall said. :)

Edited by dancingnancy

I'm pretty sure it's 8 months because MG or AK said that in an interview. 

Plus it wouldn't really make sense if it were 5 months because Lyla apparently has the baby in the premier? 

wait what was the time difference between Suicide Squad and the finale? 

AK said 8 at Comic Con I think, but then there was an interview with MG today about season 2.5 where he said it was 5 months, so I'm all discombobulated about it. Eight would make sense if Lyla was newly, NEWLY pregnant, but 5 would make more sense if she'd known for a bit and maybe the Digglet came early.

I suppose it doesn't really matter in the scheme of things, I just wish they'd get their stories straight.

• Love 3

I've seen it being 5, 6, 7 and 8 months! If we go by Lyla's pregnancy as a time frame, she easily could have been two-three months pregnant when Digg found out in the s2 finale. It happens. So maybe it's 6 or 7 months? I don't know. If it's 5 months, she could even go into labor early too. 

Edited by Angel12d

But yeah, the whole sleeping with Sara while he potentially had feelings for Felicity was kinda strange and a setback for Oliver's character, especially after the whole 'because of the life I lead' speech.

I thought he pretty clearly meant he couldn't be with someone he could fall in love with. He cared for Sara, but he wasn't in love with her and she's basically just  a female version of him, he doesn't have to worry about Sara's life being in danger because she's an Assassin, he doesn't have to worry about her heart because that isn't why they were together they were FWB for a couple of weeks, I don't see it as some huge deviation, or invalidation of what he told Felicity which was pretty specifically about her and how much he feels for her.

I don't mind the time jump, nor do I mind them picking up with them at the comfort of going on a date and finally discussing their feeling, this has been a year in the half in making, I don't feel like I missed anything. It is assy that they're inserting any connective storytelling into an extra textual thing like a comic but it's pretty common in the era of social/multi-media to do this kind of thing.

• Love 6

The most recent interviews from this week (for the 2.5 launch) have said 5 months. I would assume MG knows the actual timeline since he's writing both the show and comics. In fact MG even said towards the end of last season that S3 would pick up 5-6 months after the finale.

I know AK said 8 months, he's actually said several variations even within the same timeframe (6-7 months, 7-8 months, etc). I don't think AK is as involved with Arrow now that he's the Flash show runner. I'm going to stick with MG in that it's 5 months post finale, unless something new comes and he says something different.

Edited by Morrigan2575

I never saw love between Sara and Oliver. I saw two people take comfort in the total chaotic world around them. They could take care of themselves and they understood each other's past. So yeah, I saw comfort and affection but I didn't see love. Which is why I completely believed it when Sara broke up with Oliver because she believed he could do better and deserved better. 

• Love 7