Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Oh, I definitely think Moira would have thrown Laurel to the wolves if it came down to it. But Moira was painted as a grey character. Quentin is painted as morally correct, even though he opposes Oliver. I mean, if that's really what it comes down to and there's truly no other option, I wouldn't blame Quentin for turning Oliver over, but I would hate him even more than I currently do. That's how character sympathy works! :) Wish the writers would catch up on that concept.

• Love 2

Quentin turns Oliver over to DD protect Laurel, then confesses what he did to Oliver after he's put himself in front of a bullet (or done something equally "heroic") and is bleeding out, finally making peace with Oliver before he draws his last breath.

YES, MAKE IT HAPPEN

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 2

ar403b_0048b.jpg?w=700&h=

This is a split second before Nyssa swings her sword at Malcolm's neck and I will not be told otherwise.

Re the new 3.03 pics, I really would like for the writers to stop with the constant "the lair is found and invaded" scenes.  That's the temp lair, so I'll give them one last pass, but if they can't secure the permanent lair they shouldn't have it.  There are a million other places the various members of TA can be attacked, especially since most of them have JOBS.

I just hope this is the push to get them into the new awesome looking lair.

It looks like Oliver's new love interest really is going to be a good person, she was trying to help that poor sick man. So what is the contrast with Olicity? The fact that in present day, Oliver is a good person and not a bad guy threatening poor slaves?

Who knows, it's only the first time we see her. She could very well be shanking the guy while holding him up.

First DD has to figure out that the Felicity is Oliver's Felicity.  Didn't we get a spoiler about DD meeting Oliver Queen and not knowing he's the Green Arrow?

But as of 4x02 DD doesn't care about Oliver, he cares about Green Arrow, where he lives, who he loves. So going after Felicity now would make sense.

Edited by bijoux

I'm reading the episode thread and I see theories about the operation on the island being connected with the Bratva. So do you think Anatoly got the idea when he got back to start something up there? There's this effed up place where no sane person would ever go. Let's gather up some slaves and psychos and ship them there.

• Love 1

Last season Oliver was lying and keeping secrets from the rest of TA.  This season it looks like the rest of TA is lying and keeping secrets from him, while he's being honest with everyone.

I'm a little confused about when we find out about DD's something that he loves. In the Eonline interview, NM says that we'll see something that DD does love about a third of the way through the season.  But later in that same interview, NM says, "What's happening next week between me and Arrow, it's a massive spike between two of us. He messes with something that I actually love, and I'm going to break every limb in his body, and it sets up the scene which makes you realize, OK, Damien Darhk actually has, underneath all that—like the Grinch, whose heart was two times too small—his heart's probably 20 times too small, but there's some part in there underneath all that dark soul, and I'm so looking forward to next week."  Next week's episode is 403 - I don't think that's a third of the way through the season.

Edited by tv echo

The only thing I can think he loves is his freaky ritualistic commode. The team should really just steal that once they find out about it. I imagine he'd be completely vulnerable without it.

• Love 2
(edited)

Diggle's too happy. Makes me feel like this is a dream or something! But OTA! LOVE! About damn time.

It's not a dream, in the NZ promo it basically shows Felicity playing peacemaker and D/O playing nice to make ger happy, you can feel the awkward/tension coming off of Oliver/Diggle.

My guess is this is early in the episode before O/D work their issues out. I'm hopeful that 403 is the end of the Us vs Them stuff and we get more OTA and D/F interaction after this.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 4

It's not a dream, in the NZ promo it basically shows Felicity playing peacemaker and D/O playing nice to make ger happy, you can feel the awkward/tension coming off of Oliver/Diggle.

My guess is this is early in the episode before O/D work their issues out. I'm hopeful that 403 is the end of the Us vs Them stuff and we get more OTA and D/F interaction after this.

Oh okay. I didn't watch the promo. I'm trying to keep some surprises for the episode!

But that makes more sense. I don't need them to solve their issues instantly but I do hope there's some movement towards that soon. I can already sense this getting old and it's only episode 3.

• Love 1
(edited)

The title has got to be a reference to Damian Darhk right? We have those interviews from Neal M talking about something happening around mid-season and the MSF is usually where they reveal the Big Bad. In S4 we had the DD introduction in 401 but, maybe we'll see more of HIVE in this episode? Or maybe it's a DD flashback?

Just don't bring back Ra's for this FB.

Edited by Morrigan2575

The titles got to be a reference to Damian Darhk right?  We have those interviews from Neal M talking about something happening around mid-season and the MSF is usually where they reveal the Big Bad...they did that already but maybe we'll see more of HIVE in this episode?  Or maybe it's a DD flashback?  Just don't bring back Ra's for this FB.

When you said DD flashback, my first thought was Donna is coming back for this episode.

(edited)

If he's Felicity's father for some ungodly reason, I at least want a FB of DD U-Hauling his LP waters out of Nanda Parbat.

As long as I don't have to suffer through Matt Nabel's version of Ra's Al Hefner I'm good with that.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 6

Yum, I thought JR Bourne looked quite sexy in the preview for next week's Arrow.  I love a good Villain of the Week episode.  Can't wait for Constantine, I imagine we'll get some great snark coming off of him.  Fingers crossed for more hilarity.  

• Love 4

Is 4x03 also the episode in which Felicity yells at them for not having each others back and therefore almost getting killed in the field? I am all for some quality OTA time and also I want to see them react to the attack on Felicity.

Edited by Belinea
  • Love 4

Moira would have skinned Laurel herself if she thought it needed to be done to save Oliver or Thea.

And then had tea.

You're evil. I don't think I could miss Moira more than I already did. 

Seeing the OTA drinking pictures and realizing it's not real is like waking up thinking it's Christmas, when it's the first of April. But it seems that Felicity is stepping up, so at least Yeah! for it.

• Love 4

(From the Asia Promo in Spoilers Only.)

Laurel: "I want you to bring my sister back to life."

Malcolm: "No."

Laurel to Malcolm: "You took her life away from her. It's your obligation to bring her back."

oh-laurel.gif

• Love 2

Girl, use that brain of yours. Malcolm has access to the Pit, and hasn't used it to bring his wife back. He didn't want to use it to bring Thea back from NOT EVEN death. Thea's acting a little cray, you've SEEN THIS. 

ARE YOU MAKING A TERRIBLE DECISION?

ALL SIGNS POINT TO YES. 

I know it'll all probably work out for her, but damn. 

• Love 16

Given Malcolm's stance on the subject, and I have a very hard time believing he finds Laurel that intimating, I'm curious as to what changes his mind. I'm 100% convinced something happens to Nyssa. I had thought Sara may kill her, but what if Nyssa makes a deal with Malcolm. A life for a life is completely tropey, but so are these writers. I know Nyssa is against the resurrection, but maybe Laurel talks cough*manipulates* her into it. And Malcolm could see it as a win because I imagine she has been a pain in his ass.

Thea didn't just come out crazy that first time, she also had memory problems. Maybe Sara will too but on a much more harsh scale. 

Edited by 10Eleven12
  • Love 2

We've seen Nyssa fighting Malcolm and then being surrounded by drawn swords as Sara comes out of the hot tub.  So I don't see Nyssa as agreeing to it if she's being offered as a sacrifice. 

I can't see Laurel persuading MM to use the LP because he owes her but she could use Thea as a reason aka knowing she killed Sara will make her more crazy. 

• Love 1

Diggle could be a fun reaction. I say could because Diggle isn't a lot of fun right now. I want Felicity's reaction to be "Oh so you are that John!" It would tick my Oliver tells Felicity about his past box.

• Love 3

Diggle could be a fun reaction. I say could because Diggle isn't a lot of fun right now. I want Felicity's reaction to be "Oh so you are that John!" It would tick my Oliver tells Felicity about his past box.

It's Arrow so who knows what they'll do to Constantine but if played right, Diggle wouldn't/shouldn't (IMO) have the same kind of reaction to Constantine as he did Barry. If anything Diggle should (IMO) kind of be annoyed /put off by Constantine's personality...at least until Diggle gets to know him.

Have they released the episode description for 4x05 which would be airing Oct. 28? I went back and looked in the Spoilers Only thread but couldn't find it.

“Beyond Redemption” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

LAUREL DEALS WITH THE AFTERMATH OF NANDA PARBAT — Laurel (Katie Cassidy) must deal with the repercussions of taking Sara (guest star Caity Lotz) to Nanda Parbat. Meanwhile, Oliver (Stephen Amell) asks Captain Lance (Paul Blackthorne) for a favor and while he’s not surprised at the response, he is surprised at what he finds out next. Lexi Alexander directed the episode written by Beth Schwartz & Ben Sokolowski (#405). Original airdate 10/28/2015.

• Love 2

Have they released the episode description for 4x05 which would be airing Oct. 28? I went back and looked in the Spoilers Only thread but couldn't find it.

It's 4x04 "Beyond Redemption" which is airing the 28th. 4x05 is the Constantine episode "Haunted".

I'm assuming Oliver goes to Lance and finds out what Laurel did. He loses it on Laurel, Laurel is Laurel. Next episode Sara loses it and Laurel has to go to Oliver for help. I kind of want Oliver to have already called Constantine. Cause "No Shit Sherlock."

• Love 2

Laurel (Katie Cassidy) must deal with the repercussions of taking Sara (guest star Caity Lotz) to Nanda Parbat.

Makes it sound like a bad vacation. Not that she lugged her dead sister's desiccated corpse around after exhuming Sara's deady dead body.

• Love 6

SpeedWeed confirmed that Felicity uses her loud voice on Oliver and Diggle next week.

Probably looking more forward to that then anything else.

I'm looking forward to the awkward drinks after mission thing too :p

• Love 1

Felicity has on a different outfit when she suggests "Margaritas while we wait" than the one she has on when they go out for drinks, so I'm guessing Diggle turns down her initial suggestion then Felicity has her little adventure with Curtis and Oliver and Diggle almost get each other killed, then they finally go out for drinks.

I'm wondering how much hostility Oliver is actually going to have towards Diggle. So far it's been one-sided (not saying it's not deserved). Except for Oliver saying they might kill each other, he's been pretty zen about Digg's attitude. I wonder if that's going to change next episode or if this is just another situation where Oliver is blamed for almost letting his partner get killed even if he actually does nothing of the sort. I'm just feeling rather defensive on Oliver's behalf lately.   

• Love 3
But as of 4x02 DD doesn't care about Oliver, he cares about Green Arrow, where he lives, who he loves. So going after Felicity now would make sense.

But how does he know that Felicity Smoak, CEO of Palmer Tech in Starling, is the Felicity that the Green Arrow was talking to over the comms?

I wonder if he sends Double Down after Felicity because she's now a CEO and one of the pillars of Star City.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 1