Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

I'm going to be honest with you, the main reason I started watching Arrow was because I saw a gifset of Felicity on tumblr (of course that gifset may have included Oliver in a suit and I may have decided that I liked seeing him in a suit). 

Like, I'm glad that I have tumblr because it got me interested in some really cool tv shows and books, Orphan Black and OITNB included, but some of the fans are a bit too much for me. From what I've seen, people will make blogs just so that they can scroll through tags to find things that they disagree with so that they can insult the original poster. Within the arrow fandom, I've mainly seen that coming from Laurel fans (but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong).

That said, tumblr is a great resource of some really amazing fanwork, not just written but also some of the fan art and gifsets are great. A lot of people also write some meta about the show that's really interesting (I think that there is a conversation about one piece over on the relationships forum). 

• Love 2

Oi!! FanFication can be pretty awesome. when it's written by good writers, and really really awful when its not. happily and sadly i have been in the end reading of both. BTW if you go by the fanfiction world, Olicity wins, like big time. i think it is safe to say that about 95% of the Arrow fics are about Oliver and Felicity.

Eh, I dabble in writing fanfic. It's nice to play in other people's sandboxes sometimes. I write professionally, so it's a good palate cleanser between projects on occasion.

To bring this back on topic, EBR and CH have been posting instagrams, and they're both at QC HQ. Yesterday EBR was wearing a Felicity-esque outfit. Seems like maybe she's still an EA, or she's really dressing up for IT work. Hopefully she is doing IT and got some kind of promotion? I know that's probably wishful thinking. Can't figure out why Roy and his hoodie are present though.

Crime is down, people feel safer, and Captain Lance even calls off the Anti-Vigilante Task Force.

Congratulations to Captain Lance on his promotion.  Detective s2, beat cop s1 and now captain.

I think Moira is mentioned because the sentence is about Slade and his evil doings.  Tommy was a result of Malcolm Merlyn and I think that would be too hard to explain in a brief press release.

If Oliver asks Felicity out on a date and puts his attraction to her out there, it's going to be much harder to get her seriously interested in dating someone else.  Just as Oliver's excuse was "because of what I do", Felicity's was "he's not into me".

• Love 1

If Oliver asks Felicity out on a date and puts his attraction to her out there, it's going to be much harder to get her seriously interested in dating someone else. Just as Oliver's excuse was "because of what I do", Felicity's was "he's not into me".

This is why I think the new Count's "willpower drug" will play into the date thing. I think Oliver might legit ask her out, but either then be dosed with it or pretend to have been dosed with it to explain away his actions and to let Felicity go after whatever new Count does (hurts Felicity in her capacity as Oliver's date instead of Arrow's partner? IDK) that convinces him that maybe dating isn't such a good idea.

It borders on trickery, but I think that's one of a very few ways they can do the 'date' thing and break it off without it really damaging their working relationship in the process. That would also give Felicity motivation to get out there and find someone, to not let Oliver unintentionally stomp on her heart. They'd pretty much have to keep him free of love interests for it to work though (which I would be more than okay with, Oliver desperately needs to work on Oliver).

This is why I think the new Count's "willpower drug" will play into the date thing. I think Oliver might legit ask her out, but either then be dosed with it or pretend to have been dosed with it to explain away his actions and to let Felicity go after whatever new Count does (hurts Felicity in her capacity as Oliver's date instead of Arrow's partner? IDK) that convinces him that maybe dating isn't such a good idea.

It borders on trickery, but I think that's one of a very few ways they can do the 'date' thing and break it off without it really damaging their working relationship in the process. That would also give Felicity motivation to get out there and find someone, to not let Oliver unintentionally stomp on her heart. They'd pretty much have to keep him free of love interests for it to work though (which I would be more than okay with, Oliver desperately needs to work on Oliver).

Oliver's mind works in stupid ways.

That is not borderline trickery it is out and out trickery. Like the ILY. I would hurt once again for Felicity and be glad she's free of Oliver for the time being.

I sincerely hope you're scenario doesn't come to fruition. Really.

• Love 1

Oliver's mind works in stupid ways.

That is not borderline trickery it is out and out trickery. Like the ILY. I would hurt once again for Felicity and be glad she's free of Oliver for the time being.

I sincerely hope you're scenario doesn't come to fruition. Really.

Is there a way it wouldn't hurt for Felicity? If he asks her out and then tells her for whatever reason he can't do it, I mean...is any of that preferable?

Unless maybe she's the one who breaks it off. Maybe he starts with his "because of the life that I lead" BS again and she cuts him off? I don't know. It's a delicate thing, that's why I thought maybe a built-in reasoning for it being (kinda) out of his control might be somewhat better.

(edited)

Is Oliver going to give her the same line about the life he leads or is he going to go a step further since he thinks now he can NEVER go there, is he going to try and sabotage himself so he won't be tempted?  Will we in the audience know he has feelings while Felicity is convinced he doesn't? 

I would really hate a rehash of the "Because of the life that I lead" speech. It didn't make sense the first time and it would make even less sense now, what with Felicity taking down Slade and all. TBH I've always thought that Oliver's reticence to enter into a relationship with Felicity stems from his horrible track record with relationships and his insecurities surrounding that and not wanting to mess up what they have right now. 

And I don't think Oliver is gonna have to sabotage anything himself, I think life will step right in and do it for him. As I said before I'll be shocked if we ever even see him ask her out on the date tbh. But that being said, I am very into the idea of Olicity trying to date like normal people, while still being apart of the great crime fighting trio, someday down the line. It could provide some great moments and levity that the show is greatly missing these days. 

If Oliver asks Felicity out on a date and puts his attraction to her out there, it's going to be much harder to get her seriously interested in dating someone else.  Just as Oliver's excuse was "because of what I do", Felicity's was "he's not into me".

Yeah I agree with this. Plus it'd that much harder for me as an audience member to really believe that Felicity is gonna be truly into Ray when she knows Oliver is over there kinda, sorta into her. I want her to be completely oblivious to his feelings, happily dating someone else with Oliver trying to be happy for her and secretly pining away. But that's just me. 

Edited by stormborn
  • Love 6
(edited)

That Olicity spoiler seems very manipulative to me...the EPs are throwing out a few crumbs in the first episode to rope in Olicity fans for the entire season.  I can imagine how this plays out.  Oliver asks Felicity out, some bad villainy stuff happens in Starling City, and we get more of the "because of the life I lead" crap.  Cue Brandon Routh's entrance.  For the next fourteen plus episodes, we have Felicity and Ray flirting, dating, etc. while Oliver wallows in his angsty manpain.  Maybe by the end of the season, Ray is gone and the Olicity romance gears up. 

I really didn't think Oliver would make a move so soon in the season, considering he's been very guarded with his feelings for Felicity.  Watch, it probably won't even be a date at all...we'll have a situation where Felicity bumps into Oliver eating alone at a restaurant and he asks her to join him or Team Arrow is supposed to get a bite to eat and Diggle can't make it.  I'm hoping this is not the case, but these EPs tend to seriously overhype everything.

ETA: I was typing this while new posts were added above mine, but I see that multiple people are just wondering what kind of trick this will be.  I think that it's sad that I have such a level of distrust with these writers that I always look for the negative in any good news I get.  You have failed this show, EPs!  

Edited by SonofaBiscuit
  • Love 4
(edited)

I'm assuming he actually asks her on the date since the synopsis outright reads that way instead of, "Oliver decides to ask Felicity on a date." I know better than to assume where this show is concerned, though.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 1
(edited)

Or here's a scenario...Oliver asks Felicity on a date, she says yes, a bomb goes off, she gets injured and sent to the hospital while Oliver tracks down the bad guy and when he gets back to see Felicity she's fine BUT doesn't remember the day or being asked out on the date. Oliver decides not to tell her It was a date.

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Isn't that Barrowman at the end of the table (in black shirt with his arms around unknown guy and David Ramsay)?  AK, SA, MG, WH and unknown guy (David Nutter?) are on the left side.  DR, EBR, CH and KC are on the right side.

https://www.facebook.com/stephenamell/photos/a.510703882348217.1073741826.146921975393078/679609442124326/?type=1&theater

I know this is a little bit late but could the guy in black possibly be Brandon Routh with short hair?

Edited by shadow2008

That's definitely not Routh. Plus, he was visiting the writers' room either that same day, or the day after -- they posted a picture with him. The writers' room is in LA, the dinner was in Vancouver.

(edited)

Maybe its as simple as Oliver asks her out on the date but she doesn't know its a date, she just assumes it's a friend thing; five months are supposed to have passed so maybe they haven't seen each other in a while? Then the drama with Vertigo 2.0 ensues and Team Arrow goes back to business as usual and no one else besides Oliver and the audience knows that the non-date was really supposed to be a date-date. That kinda goes in line with the show's trend of having its cake and eating it too. 

Also seeing there will be a time jump then that means Lyla is five months pregnant by the time the season opens up, so I hope we get to see some cute moments with soon-to-be daddy!Diggle and a very pregnant Lyla. I really love those two. 

Edited by stormborn
  • Love 4

See I don't see the date being a fake out.  The writers went fake out at the end of S2 which in my opinion means you can't go there back to back or people start getting majorly pissed if it's just constant, "You want candy, look at the pretty candy. Ops you can't have it." In order for teasing to work you have to eventually follow through with things.

So imo Oliver will ask her out and with how much flack the writers got last season with Felicity having a school girl crush they will both decide that they can't do this. Have one episode of longing looks between them and then Felicity is moving on to Ray. The pattern for these writers is give Team Arrow/Olicity in the beginning to get people hooked and then after the winter hiatus go all in on unpopular storylines and finish up with Team Arrow and Olicity. I think the pattern will repeat again.

• Love 3

Yeah I agree with this. Plus it'd that much harder for me as an audience member to really believe that Felicity is gonna be truly into Ray when she knows Oliver is over there kinda, sorta into her. I want her to be completely oblivious to his feelings, happily dating someone else with Oliver trying to be happy for her and secretly pining away. But that's just me. 

I agree. Am I supposed to actually care about Ray and Felicity's relationship if she knows she actually has the possibility of a future with Oliver? It would just turn into an annoying stall tactic to keep Olicity apart. Which it realistically probably is anyway. 

I have to think that either Felicity won't know it's a date or said date asking never actually happens. And I'll be in the corner with Diggle shaking my head at these two idiots.

• Love 5

Or here's a scenario...Oliver asks Felicity on a date, she says yes, a bomb goes off, she gets injured and sent to the hospital while Oliver tracks down the bad guy and when he gets back to see Felicity she's fine BUT doesn't remember the day or being asked out on the date. Oliver decides not to tell her It was a date.

lolz, memory loss is such a stock CW trope. If they pull it, I will not be surprised.

I know therein lies madness to try and dissect press release spin written by the CW marketing monkeys, but I just really want "forcing Oliver to realize that he can never be Oliver Queen – not as long as the city needs The Arrow" to mean he realizes that he cannot date ANYBODY, including Felicity. Because if he's seeing someone else a few episodes further into the season, then we're back to the exact same stupidity of "because of the life that I lead" + OOPS never mind Sara's ok because NINJA.

Even more so, "because of the life that I lead" doesn't work anymore because 1. Felicity leads the exact same life and 2. it's not about protecting her anymore because HE SENT HER TO DE-MIRAKURU SLADE.

So all that's left is Oliver thinking he is bad for Felicity *himself*. And I really just need Oliver to be honest for once. I know he's got no. impulse. control. whatsoever, and the 5 years away left him with the emotional development of a tea spoon. But he can at least own up to being completely unprepared to have a real relationship with Felicity. Because he feels like he's damaged goods, and so he needs to work on that by himself. Felicity is an actual genius, she can understand emotional honesty, and keep being his friend while at it too.

• Love 4
(edited)

Matt Mitovich posted his Inside Line, there's info on episode 302:

What is going on with Arrow? Anything new? By the way, is Sara Lance coming back? —Alamin
The Sara switch was addressed in this recent Ask Ausiello. Elsewhere on the Arrow front, Season 3’s second episode will find Oliver hunting down a vicious killer and mercenary who is wanted for murder in seven countries and now is targeting victims who are associated with a specific company.

Source: http://tvline.com/2014/07/10/once-upon-a-time-season-4-captain-hook-new-clothes/

Edited by dancingnancy
(edited)

Maybe its as simple as Oliver asks her out on the date but she doesn't know its a date, she just assumes it's a friend thing; five months are supposed to have passed so maybe they haven't seen each other in a while? Then the drama with Vertigo 2.0 ensues and Team Arrow goes back to business as usual and no one else besides Oliver and the audience knows that the non-date was really supposed to be a date-date. That kinda goes in line with the show's trend of having its cake and eating it too.

That's what I thought would happen. For Oliver it's a date, date. For Felicity it's a friend, date..bad things happen Team Arrow goes to work. Oliver decides that they can't get together because of The City. Felicity says something innocuous like we'll have to try this again sometime when our lives aren't so crazy. Felicity then moves onto Ray while Oliver enjoys his heroic manpain (of course).

Over the course of the season Oliver learns through Digg/Lyla, Baby Mama Drama, Ray/Atom/Felicity and possibly Katana that he can't put life off and can have both a relationship and be a hero. S3 ends with a real Olicity kiss and S4 starts Olicity for reals...followed by whatever stupid break up contrivance the decide to throw at them in S4.

Matt Mitovich posted his Inside Line, there's info on episode 302:

Since we know/think we know that 302 is when Katrina Law was going to film, seems safe to say that Nyssa/Sara are pursuing this killer when he shows up in Starling. Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 2

but I just really want "forcing Oliver to realize that he can never be Oliver Queen – not as long as the city needs The Arrow" to mean he realizes that he cannot date ANYBODY

Well, it really should mean that but once he finds out he has a son and assuming that his son's mother is single, I'm expecting there to be a MAJOR amendment to the "because of the life that I lead" speech. 

Unless he's thinking about quitting being the Arrow for Baby Mama I would think "because of the life that lead" applies double to helpless kid.  My guess with that is Baby Mama wants to marry and new husband wants to adopt Oliver Jr. so she comes to him to sign the papers. Major Oliver angst over giving up a kid he kinda wanted but in the end to protect them he does. Calls Barry in Central city to keep an eye on them and occasionally visits after Diggle shows him he can be a father and protect the city.

I was re-read that spoiler because to be honest my brain stopped after the date thing but this:

"Oliver to realize that he can never be Oliver Queen – not as long as the city needs The Arrow."

Is worded strange almost like Oliver decides he can't have everything that goes along with Oliver Queen. So he gives up on the company, Thea, relationships?  Everything that is not Arrow or Team Arrow related. Then throughout the season he slowly comes to realize he wants it all back and can have it through Diggle and the other storylines, seeing that staying away from people doesn't protect them ie Thea. Or maybe I'm reading to much into it.

And assuming the company that the 3.02 bad guy is targeting is QC.

• Love 2

Well, it really should mean that but once he finds out he has a son and assuming that his son's mother is single, I'm expecting there to be a MAJOR amendment to the "because of the life that I lead" speech. 

I really hope TPTB surprise us and the son's mother is in a committed relationship with a man (or woman) who is a loving parent to the kid. That could provide an interesting dilemma for Oliver with regards to getting involved, but it's too bland for the CW because we can't have a well-adjusted child within 15 feet of this show, I guess. Maybe the mom will be dying or...eh, just anything please so that the dreaded hookup doesn't happen.

• Love 1

@Orion - you could be spot on, one of the big themes (may the only theme) is Oliver losing his humanity in Hon Kong while gaining it back in Starling. I think SA said one of the things Oliver will have to decide is how much he wants to get back.

S2 the theme was moving Oliver from vigilante to hero (Hood to Arrow) the S3 theme seems to focus more on a personal level with Oliver, moving from broken/broody to whole/happy/healed?

• Love 2

Unless he's thinking about quitting being the Arrow for Baby Mama I would think "because of the life that lead" applies double to helpless kid.  My guess with that is Baby Mama wants to marry and new husband wants to adopt Oliver Jr. so she comes to him to sign the papers. Major Oliver angst over giving up a kid he kinda wanted but in the end to protect them he does. Calls Barry in Central city to keep an eye on them and occasionally visits after Diggle shows him he can be a father and protect the city.

I was re-read that spoiler because to be honest my brain stopped after the date thing but this:

Is worded strange almost like Oliver decides he can't have everything that goes along with Oliver Queen. So he gives up on the company, Thea, relationships?  Everything that is not Arrow or Team Arrow related. Then throughout the season he slowly comes to realize he wants it all back and can have it through Diggle and the other storylines, seeing that staying away from people doesn't protect them ie Thea. Or maybe I'm reading to much into it.

And assuming the company that the 3.02 bad guy is targeting is QC.

Since SA (or someone, I can't remember) said that this season is about how much of his humanity he wants to get back, I'd say that after whatever brings him to the conclusion that he can't be Oliver Queen as long as he's the Arrow, he won't want much of his humanity. He'll probably throw himself into Arrowing full-time (unless he has an actual job, I guess), and like you said, he'll slowly begin to see that he can have a son/relationship/etc. throughout the season.

I think the target for 3x02 is QC too.

• Love 2

Brandon Routh is going to appear? Ugh. Look, I liked the guy as Superman, and I really wanted him to do well in his career. But then he became the character that almost destroyed Chuck, and I've never been able to rid myself of that resentment. Yes, the Chuck writers are to blame, not Routh himself, for the awfully handled storyline, but Routh is the guy I don't want to see on another show I care about.

Right about now, I'm contemplating pushing this show away with a broomstick, and thinking about returning once all the spoilers I've read so far have played out and gone away, along with Ray Palmer.

(edited)

I forgot about that humanity quote thanks @apinknightmare and @Morrigan2575. That would be a nice character arc to the end of the season your right Morrigan and it was also mean that he would  be relationship free in the present while he works it out. Since I've been conditioned to be terrified of random flying Lances I'll take relationship free. And didn't SA say if you want to know where S3 is going you just have to look to the first episode of the season? The book ends of the season could be the failed date with Felicity in 3.01 and the successful date in 3.23.

Edited by Orion
  • Love 3

This is exactly what I'm hoping for down to the last detail. Let's hope this is where the writers go with that storyline. 

Heeeyyyy... Is that a boxing ring? Are they bringing in Wildcat/Ted Grant to jump-start/justify Laurel's training for her inexplicable turn to vigilantism since bestest lawyer evar wasn't working out for her? Please let me be wrong. Do. Not. Want.

Elsewhere on the Arrow front, Season 3’s second episode will find Oliver hunting down a vicious killer and mercenary who is wanted for murder in seven countries and now is targeting victims who are associated with a specific company.

I wonder if one of the targeted victims will be Ray Palmer, and that's how he gets Smoaked and Team Arrow meets him? Wasn't Dwarfstar, one of The Atom's enemies, a serial killer? Maybe he's the villain in this episode?

• Love 2

Brandon Routh just tweeted that he'd finished his first day on set:

'Tons! Just wrapped 1st day Get rdy!

RT @BrandonRouthcom: Wonder how much fun @BrandonJRouth is having over @ #Arrow! #TheAtom #BrandonRouth'

So looks like Ray will definitely be in 301.

Since I've been conditioned to be terrified of random flying Lances I'll take relationship free.

HAHAHA, this made me legit laugh out loud, thank you. :)

The Oliver getting back his humanity thing makes sense if Oliver shuts himself off from romancing Felicity in 301 because something exploded while he was looking away. And then he slowly realizes he needs his humanity -- family, relationships, all the works -- to be a true hero as the season goes on. And you guys are right, Diggle and Lyla having a baby, Felicity/Ray, and Baby Mama and kid are all bound to play a role in making him figure it out.

@SleepDeprived -- Do. Not. Want. to your first spec as well. :/ Ugh.

• Love 2
(edited)

Heeeyyyy... Is that a boxing ring? Are they bringing in Wildcat/Ted Grant to jump-start/justify Laurel's training for her inexplicable turn to vigilantism since bestest lawyer evar wasn't working out for her? Please let me be wrong. Do. Not. Want.

I had the exact same thoughts when I saw those pictures. Not that I want it, but I am curious who they would cast in the role if they do bring him in. If this is really going to be Ted Grant's introduction, he might still be an active boxer, which could mean love interest potential. If I remember correctly, there was an interview with CH during the European Press Tour where he said that every character would get a new love interest for next season...

That's what I thought would happen. For Oliver it's a date, date. For Felicity it's a friend, date..bad things happen Team Arrow goes to work. Oliver decides that they can't get together because of The City. Felicity says something innocuous like we'll have to try this again sometime when our lives aren't so crazy. Felicity then moves onto Ray while Oliver enjoys his heroic manpain (of course).

Over the course of the season Oliver learns through Digg/Lyla, Baby Mama Drama, Ray/Atom/Felicity and possibly Katana that he can't put life off and can have both a relationship and be a hero. S3 ends with a real Olicity kiss and S4 starts Olicity for reals...followed by whatever stupid break up contrivance the decide to throw at them in S4.

Yes, that's exactly how I expect it to go down, too.

Edited by strikera0

I see what they are doing, they know lots of people don't like Laurel becoming Black Canary but they know Olicity is their biggest fanbase, so they release in the episode 1 description, Oliver asks Felicity on a date, therefore getting all the Oliciters to tune in for the premiere. Smart. I have to hand it to the CW people they know what sells and what doesn't. I wouldn't be surprised if Laurel's never mentioned in the ep descriptions unless it's absolutely necessary. 

It would make my day if the episode 2 description was something like this. "Oliver's hunting down a vicious killer and mercenary who is wanted for murder in seven countries and now is targeting victims who are associated with a specific company. Felicity discovers that Oliver is not the only one hunting the killer when a former teammate returns. Laurel does something"

• Love 2
(edited)

If this was in fact WildCat wouldn't they have made an announcement prior to shooting? Even if they had an actor in mind for the role wouldn't they released something saying this actor will play this character for x number of episodes?

We got that for all the big characters last season, Al-Owal, Jean Loring, Amanda Waller, Isabel, Nyssa, Ivo, Shrapnel, Blood, Bronze Tiger, Clock King, Barry Allen, Sara. Even returning characters like Helena, Dinah, Vertigo and Merlyn were announced prior to filming.

Pretty sure we also got an announcement for Donner but I don't think we got anything for Cyrus Gold.

Edited by Morrigan2575

But if they want to keep KC as Black Canary a secret [maybe not until the premiere, but at least until SDCC], they can't announce Ted Grant, because why else would he be on the show?

Why would they try to keep it a secret though? There was a flat-out passing of the torch in the finale. Everyone assumes that's what's going to happen, even if there are a lot of people (like me, idiot that I am) who still hopes they're faking us out for Manhunter or, better yet, nothing.

• Love 4
(edited)

If this was in fact WildCat wouldn't they have made an announcement prior to shooting? Even if they had an actor in mind for the role wouldn't they released something saying this actor will play this character for x number of episodes?

We got that for all the big characters last season, Al-Owal, Jean Loring, Amanda Waller, Isabel, Nyssa, Ivo, Shrapnel, Blood, Bronze Tiger, Clock King, Barry Allen, Sara. Even returning characters like Helena, Dinah, Vertigo and Merlyn were announced prior to filming.

Pretty sure we also got an announcement for Donner but I don't think we got anything for Cyrus Gold.

Yeah, that's true about the casting. Unless, Ted Grant is officially introduced in episode 2 or 3 and any appearance in the premiere happens as background noise in the form of a stunt double? Sort of what happened with Sara/BC last season (BC was played by Atlin Mitchell in the premiere. CL officially came on board in episode 3)?

Edited by strikera0
(edited)

Why would they try to keep it a secret though? There was a flat-out passing of the torch in the finale. Everyone assumes that's what's going to happen, even if there are a lot of people (like me, idiot that I am) who still hopes they're faking us out for Manhunter or, better yet, nothing.

Exactly. Why keep it a secret? Why not have an all out promotional push for it if they're so convinced it's the best thing for the show? Everyone already thinks it's going to happen, so why not try to stir up some fandom enthusiasm for the idea? I just don't get what's going on here. If they're so convinced that promoting Laurel is bad for the show, then just get rid of her already. I mean, seriously, what is the deal here?

Yeah, that's true about the casting. Unless, Ted Grant is officially introduced in episode 2 or 3 and any appearance in the premiere happens as background noise in the form of a stunt double? Sort of what happened with Sara/BC last season (BC was played by Atlin Mitchell in the premiere. CL officially came on board in episode 3)?

Yes, but Caity Lotz's casting was still announced before they started filming. They tried to keep the fact that she was Sara a secret, but we still knew about the casting.

Edited by Starfish35
  • Love 3
(edited)

Sort of what happened with Sara/BC last season (BC was played by Atlin Mitchell in the premiere. CL officially came on board in episode 3)?

But the announcement was planned for SDCC, CL was actually revealed on 7/19 the day before The Arrow panel and during filming for 201 even though CL didn't actually appear until 203. Although I have no doubt that The Wrap article wasn't supposed to happen the EPS most definitely planned to reveal Canary at SDCC.

I double checked my dates, Ivo and Donner were announced about a month after they filmed their 1st episode. All others that I looked at were either the week before or first day of filming for their episode. The only real oddity was Bex. She was announced at the start of 204 filming but she had 2 scenes in 203.

Edited by Morrigan2575