Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

I assumed Anatoly but, it could be the noobs. Maybe one of them remembers they're supposed to be protecting the city instead of sitting on their butts pouting about OTA being mean?

Ugh. I would prefer having a root canal to any or all of them coming back to the team.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, WindofChange said:

1) They're filming 619 and it sounds like Dragon is going to die based on this tweet?
2) The picture is so pretentious and unnecessary LOL

Maybe BS kills him? Or Anatoly? Maybe the New Female Charcter that was at the end of this week's episode?

6 minutes ago, WindofChange said:

1) They're filming 619 and it sounds like Dragon is going to die based on this tweet?

Don't get my hopes up. (Though I don't think it necessarily sounds like he'll die?) 

(edited)

If 3-D dies in this episode, who is the season's Big Bad?

If one of NTA joins TV (I'm thinking Rene is most likely), it's a prelude to dying because there's no coming back from that.

I'd like to think that Anatoli changes sides but he was pretty adamant against Oliver the last episode.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 1

So they're gonna kill the "big bad" in ep 19? LOL So there's gonna be a swerve and the real master mind will be unveiled. So who's taking over? If ep 20 is really called Shifting Allegiances, could be Anatoli and BS bowing down to their new master. Although, I wish Anatoli would swerve to Oliver's team.

• Love 2

I love two things about this tweet: 

1. His continued use of his own pics as Dragon promo, especially this one - where he looks confused about why he's standing in a pool

2. The use of a the cute dragon emoji 

I wish this was a clue that he's gonna get offed, but I'm not hopeful. I think he's just doing a little bit of promotion there. 

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, jay741982 said:

Maybe BS kills him? Or Anatoly? Maybe the New Female Charcter that was at the end of this week's episode?

She's a one off character tied to Thea.

I don't think it sounds like he dies in 619 but, we'll see. The tweet seems to be because this is HIS episode, it's all about him.

I think he was just saying that he finished filming the episode not that he's finished in the final sense. 

Off that note, I didn't think it was possible for #kidvicious to get more narcissistic but alas. 

• Love 1

If they kill off Dragon....Black Siren is the only way to go to finish off the season or else she better just take a step back because to see her go to a 3rd boss in 1 season...OMG. I dont put it past them which is the sad thing. 

I wonder if that picture is from the episode or not? 

Oh it isnt. Boo. 

7 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

I'm expecting him to give himself a parade complete with elephants and fireworks when he's finished filming Arrow.

Now I'm picturing the "Prince Ali" sequence from Aladdin.

"Make way for Kid Vicious! Say hey! It's Kid Vicious!"

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

Now I'm picturing the "Prince Ali" sequence from Aladdin.

"Make way for Kid Vicious! Say hey! It's Kid Vicious!"

No I'm picturing more this Disney song: 

Kirks Reddit groupies are Lefou obviously. 

• Love 5

I was so disappointed when the title for 620 came out because for some reason I was hoping 620 would be a Felicity ep after putting up with all the rejects I've been forced to watch in the last few eps.

This has cheered me up a bit!!! My 620 hopes are alive for now! 

Edited by Mellowyellow
  • Love 1

I like Alena, but...

I really don’t want her to be evil because she’s Felicity’s only female friend.

They haven’t bothered to give us any Felicity/Thea and Thea’s leaving. 

If OTA and NTA reconcile, I don’t want want them to try to make Felicity and Dinah friends.   

Even if BS could be redeemed, nope. 

So even though I’ve felt like if Alena came back post-Cayden that there’s a big chance she’s evil, I really hope I’m wrong about that one. 

• Love 3
18 hours ago, WindofChange said:

Well, at least we now know who wrote 619...

Spiro Skentzos*
https://twitter.com/spirographo 

(* Spiro Skentzos previously co-wrote 605-Deathstroke Returns and 611-We Fall.)

Elizabeth Kim**
https://twitter.com/lizmkim  

(** Liz Kim previously co-wrote 519-Dangerous Liaisons.)

Btw, that yellow rubber duck is scarier than Ricardo Diaz.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 3
36 minutes ago, tv echo said:

We still don't know Alena's last name - just saying. ;)

While I would rather Alena be Felicity's new best friend, I would still be happy with a long lost sister frenemy situation. It would be new for Felicity and OTA to deal with and would be whatever the something different thing MG said they were doing in the back half with Felicity. 

I'd rather Alena not be full evil if that's the route they're going. My expectations are fully lowered though, and I'll probably have to write that story line in my head. 

• Love 5

From Arise 360 interview with Rick Gonzalez (video posted on page 14 of Spoilers thread)

-- On what's coming up for him next in 2018, RG: "Well, hopefully, we'll be shooting our seventh season of Arrow. And, um, I'm looking forward to that. I mean, we shoot 23 episodes 'out the year, so my entire year is just filled up with playing Wild Dog. So hopefully that - that's the plan." 

Edited by tv echo

Who knows if Diaz sticks around. I am not attached to him one way or the other. And since the guy portraying him seems, let's say weird, I care even less.

If Diaz really truly were to die, would this make BS the big bad of S6? Because while she works as a smaller villain who makes your life more difficult, she comes nowhere close to being Slade or Malcom Meryln. Felicity managed to punch her out last season. 

I still would prefer to know how everyone got off the island instead of having an all villain episode. 

Edited by Belinea
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, tv echo said:

From Arise 360 interview with Rick Gonzalez (video posted on page 14 of Spoilers thread)

-- On what's coming up for him next in 2018, RG: "Well, hopefully, we'll be shooting our seventh season of Arrow. And, um, I'm looking forward to that. I mean, we shoot 23 episodes 'out the year, so my entire year is just filled up with playing Wild Dog. So hopefully that - that's the plan." 

I'm hoping he's projecting what he hopes will happen vs what he knows for sure.  KC didn't know she was dead and gone until just a few episodes before so he wouldn't for sure know either.  

• Love 2

As for what’s to come and what fans should expect? — “I think we’re going to try and complete the circle, so I think in terms of the fans — Some are divided and some are OK with it. We knew that was going to happen,” Gonzalez admitted.

Reading this part of RG’s interview and he makes fan reaction sound so mild, when it’s been anything but that. I do think they knew fans would take sides, but I seriously doubt Marc and Wendy could have possibly predicted how negative the response to the actions of the newbies would be from both fans and reviewers.   

Marc, in particular, has long history of being surprised by the audience response and I don’t think he would’ve been expecting fans to want the newbies to leave and never come back to Team Arrow as an outcome of the “war”.

• Love 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, kes0704 said:

Reading this part of RG’s interview and he makes fan reaction sound so mild, when it’s been anything but that. I do think they knew fans would take sides, but I seriously doubt Marc and Wendy could have possibly predicted how negative the response to the actions of the newbies would be from both fans and reviewers.   

Marc, in particular, has long history of being surprised by the audience response and I don’t think he would’ve been expecting fans to want the newbies to leave and never come back to Team Arrow as an outcome of the “war”.

I agree, I'm sure they expected some friction and for people to take sides. I really don't think, in their wildest dreams, that they ever imagined, that almost all factions would turn on the Noobs, even Reddit who hates Felicity and Diggle and worship masks are all Fuck the Noobs!

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, kes0704 said:

I seriously doubt Marc and Wendy could have possibly predicted how negative the response to the actions of the newbies would be from both fans and reviewers.

But shouldn’t they have been able to predict it, given the way they’ve written this whole mess? Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure they didn’t, since as you noted, they don’t have a great track record for anticipating audience reaction. I’m just bumfuzzled, though, as to how, as writers, nay, as human beings, they could have thought that having the newbies act like entitled, petulant children would make anyone sympathize with them. Especially given the measured, mature attitude OTA has displayed at every turn. It’s confounding to me.

Edited by bethy
  • Love 16

I just wish we knew what they anticipated at all, period, since they haven't given any comments about this plot. Heck, we first got this plot tease from SA and DR from cons rather than in any interview or EW or Tvline tease. The closest thing is MG commenting about "who says the split will be temporary?" which could mean anything from more than one episode to into s7 for all we know. 

• Love 3

I remember being surprised how mad he seemed that people were dismissive of this storyline really meaning anything.  I'll admit I never expected it to get this far or cut this deep but one of the reasons I am annoyed with this storyline is because I'm still certain I'm not getting rid of any of them even at this point.  I don't know.  I just don't get what MG wanted to accomplish.  

• Love 7
On 11.3.2018 at 7:00 PM, kes0704 said:

Marc, in particular, has long history of being surprised by the audience response

While we are on this topic: Whatever happened to MG's idea of another (let's call it) social problem episode. Wasn't he talking about doing another one of those? Did that die a quiet death?

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, WindofChange said:

Seems like Stephen/Emily are taking time off for 620 as well!!! I hate these writers lmao

I wouldn't blame the writers. They're only told by the showrunners on what to do. Blame the showrunners and other producers. 

Perhaps, if Stephen actually wanted to take on an executive producer credit, he might have more to say about all his screentime going to NTA and partially Black Siren and Quentin's Dead Daughter issues. I'd still love if Stephen decided to be a producer for season 7. 

• Love 2

With the lack of airtime, the only acceptable explanation is that Oliver and Felicity finally go on their honeymoon. But I want to actually see the honeymoon, dammit.

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

With the lack of airtime, the only acceptable explanation is that Oliver and Felicity finally go on their honeymoon. But I want to actually see the honeymoon, dammit.

Maybe you'll get pictures like in S4.