Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

4 minutes ago, tv echo said:

SA has denied that John Barrowman is the person that he was referring to in his previous tweet (see tweet in Spoilers thread).

Yeah, we already know that, KenP already said it wasn't John Barrowman. The tweet is on the previous page, and the one from SA was already posted here or in the Social Media thread.

Edited by Morrigan2575
40 minutes ago, tv echo said:

SA has denied that John Barrowman is the person that he was referring to in his previous tweet (see tweet in Spoilers thread). He also tweeted this

I feel like Stephen has expressed more enthusiasm for 617 and 618 then any other eps this season.  I know the ones he likes shooting don’t necessarily always translate into the best episodes, but I’m glad he’s hyped for what’s coming. (Especially because the last few eps that led into the break seems to have killed a lot of excitement for the show.) 

• Love 5
On 2/18/2018 at 12:36 PM, Simba122504 said:

I've been watching this show since S1 (like all of y'all) and I have never come across anyone who wanted Felicity to be the BC. I've only seen anti Felicity fans bring that up. 

I've wanted it just for the lulz of watching the meltdown.

• Love 1

Spec (with comics spoiler)...

'Arrow': Could Ricardo Diaz Be After SPOILER?
By NICOLE DRUM - February 22, 2018
http://comicbook.com/dc/2018/02/22/arrow-ricardo-diaz-diggle-longbow-hunters/

This surprise turn sets Team Arrow and New Team Arrow up for a huge fight the rest of the season. Diaz tells Cayden that not only he is responsible for the murder of Cayden's son, but he set up Oliver Queen with the FBI and has several city officials as well as the police captain on his payroll. The city, Diaz says, is ripe for a takeover. But there may be more than simply a takeover of Star City in Arrow's future. In comics, Richard Diaz is the alias of The New 52s take on Richard Dragon, the son of a drug kingpin killed by John Diggle while Diggle was Green Arrow. As we've seen this season on Arrow, Diggle (John Ramsey) has had a turn as Green Arrow and already has something of a connection to Diaz. Diaz is the drug dealer that Diggle was getting the drug he was using for his arm from.

This similarity between Arrow and the comics has some fans wondering if part of Diaz's endgame on the show is as much about going after Diggle as it is taking down Green Arrow and taking over Star City and, specifically, wondering if the show will introduce the Longbow Hunters. In the New 52, the Longbow Hunters are a group of some of Green Arrow's enemies who come after the heroes after Diaz places a $30 million bounty on the hero's head. Green Arrow is able to defeat the three villains -- Brick, Killer Moth, and Red Dart -- with help and is then reunited with Diggle after Diaz attempts to kill Dig by throwing him out a window. As it doesn't end up being the most effective way of killing Diggle, he and Green Arrow are able to fight and eventually defeat Diaz.

The story ends with Oliver getting is act together and sees him come to accept that he doesn't have to always do things his own way or even do it alone, a lesson the hero likely wouldn't have learned otherwise. While there are some key differences in comic book story there are just enough elements that having Diaz target Diggle as well as bring in the Longbow Hunters might just fit. After all, one of the things we've seen all season is there is a team of villains in play. While it's now clear that Cayden James was never really in charge, it begs the question who on Cayden's team were in on the real plan and if there are more villains that he plans to bring in as his plan to take over Star City unfolds. And if Diaz does bring in more villains, maybe it will finally heal the fracture between Team Arrow and New Team Arrow for the sake of saving the city.

Edited by tv echo

But Oliver already  learned to accept help and that he needed OTA. Why would they do this again? I don't think the show will go there. I hope.

1 hour ago, tv echo said:

The story ends with Oliver getting is act together and sees him come to accept that he doesn't have to always do things his own way or even do it alone, a lesson the hero likely wouldn't have learned otherwise. Whil

• Love 1

They never introduced it as a plot so far this season, so I don't think they'll go with that. Even the argument "they always go back to it" really only applies with s3 (when they did introduce it in 302) and s5 (also introduced in 502). It wasn't really introduced in the same was in s6 so far.

• Love 2

I suppose it's not that much of a surprise given the Father and Son nature of the season and Oliver's massive Daddy issues. It might end up a catalyst to send William to his grandparents for the hiatus or visa versa convince him not to.

Edited by Featherhat
Just now, bijoux said:

But that was Robert’s model ship, wasn’t it? I mean, I’d love it if it were him.

Yep, but then again, SA's trolled before. I don't know if he actually is, but I'm actually good too if it's either of them. If it's Robert it makes sense to the story and if it's Chase then it'll be entertaining. Bring on 618!

• Love 3

I'll be happy with either but, I do love Jamey Sheridan and we (I) never got enough of Robert in S1 so it would be cool.

Plus Oliver's big story this year is being a dad so it would make sense, in a way.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 5

All the photos of Roy and Thea suited up again and they pick BS/Lance to showcase. Sounds about SpoilerTV.

BS's shocking decision: "Daddy? I'm ready to be your Laurel. Let's play."

Lance: "....What the fuck have I done?"

• Love 8
32 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

I feel like Quentin tells Siren "here's your bag, it has some money and clothes..now leave"

See, his story arc this season has me conditioned to think he's saying, "I packed a bag for us. We'll leave when you're discharged."

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

See, his story arc this season has me conditioned to think he's saying, "I packed a bag for us. We'll leave when you're discharged."

At this point, I just want them to GTFO of Star City. Both of them. I don't care if death is involved or whose. 

So, Roy seems to have been kidnapped by Anatoly's men? Or is that from a different scene?

12 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

lol I could see that but at least we know Q is in the following episodes and Siren isn't.

17 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

I barely recognized Colton/Roy

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I think that married life be settling in, he's still in shape I'm sure but not that superhero shape he used to be in. His face is a lot fuller I feel like.

16 minutes ago, way2interested said:

So no pressure release with other CW shows, guess there's a break after 615?

That seems a bit dumb but, it is the CW ?

SPN didn't get one either. Either they're waiting until tomorrow to release them or CW is in repeats that Thursday.

Edited by Morrigan2575
6 hours ago, bijoux said:

But that was Robert’s model ship, wasn’t it? I mean, I’d love it if it were him.

The last time we saw Chase he was on a boat.  Hope lives.

If it's Sheridan, he's got to be a flashback or a hallucination right?  There's no Lazarus Pit on Lien Yu, I hope.

Strangely I'm looking forward to the next episodes. As long as they keep Dragon off my screen and NoTA to a minimum.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

The last time we saw Chase he was on a boat.  Hope lives.

If it's Sheridan, he's got to be a flashback or a hallucination right?  There's no Lazarus Pit on Lien Yu, I hope.

Strangely I'm looking forward to the next episodes. As long as they keep Dragon off my screen and NoTA to a minimum.

Or E2. 

• Love 2

E2 Robert is their Green Arrow, isn't he?  I wonder if he comes for E2 Laurel.

It could be a powerful scene, Robert speaking with the E1 version of the son he had lost and Oliver speaking with the E2 version of the father he had lost.  A parallel to the Oliver/Moira scene in 523.

• Love 8

I’m thinking, what with an all-Oliver episodes, and different scene partners on the same sets, the S4 suit and Robert’s model ship, what if they use flashbacks to multiple times over the years? 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, bijoux said:

I’m thinking, what with an all-Oliver episodes, and different scene partners on the same sets, the S4 suit and Robert’s model ship, what if they use flashbacks to multiple times over the years? 

Thats my spec to. A flash back story that goes over several years. Or a flashback to season 4, with a sole flashback to the Queen mansion which may or may not be unrelated to the season 4 flash backs. 

I love the idea of Earth-2 Robert somehow showing up to take custody of Earth-2 Laurel.

And I know I am probably missing the point considering she's had the crap knocked out of her and has an evil look on her face, but I think Katie looks very pretty in the hospital room scene.  Whenever they shoot in "daylight" I'm always struck at how much better looking the cast gets.  The shipping containers, dark alleys, underground bunkers, and overcast days dulls their eyes and ruins their skin tone. /shallow

• Love 2