Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

8 minutes ago, bethy said:

Wow. That Owen must not be the sharpest tool in the shed given that he’s clearly 32 and still in high school.

LOOL I legit thought the same thing. Like really, show? You can't do a better job casting a high school student.

• Love 2

I would've been disinterested in these flashbacks at any rate because I don't want to see another flashback on this show unless it's about Diggle or Felicity. But knowing that Cayden dies in this episode makes these flashbacks seem even less necessary. The episode where you kill someone is too late to finally add characterization and rationale for their actions. I can't believe the show is doing this two weeks in a row. 

• Love 5

It's ME's final episode, so I can't help but watch the sneak peek (even knowing it was coming, because of the reddit spoilers) and go, "Another person who's in a scene with Cayden who's not Felicity." 

Also, 100% agree with this:

3 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I just can't believe this show is wasting Michael Emerson like this. 

I guess Michael Emerson gets the dubious honour of being added to the long list of good actors whose talents have been thoroughly wasted on Arrow.  Not only did they saddle him with the league of underwhelming villains but they gave him a MYSON plot when the illegally detained by ARGUS / Helix one was right there.

I simply do not care about any flashbacks to his now dead son because I have zero attachment to Cayden James in general. Plus, they’ve basically used the same story structure for two episodes in a row.  

I can’t believe they teased and held over the Vigilante and Cayden James reveals from S5 to S6 and they’ve both been so completely underwhelming.

• Love 11
54 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I just can't believe this show is wasting Michael Emerson like this. 

Is Cayden James the worst villain that Arrow has had yet? I think so, I mean at least Damien Darkh managed to build an underground cornfield and Ra’s had all those candles. 

I get they are trying to setup a surprise villain but what a waste in the meantime. 

Edited by leopardprint
  • Love 2

IDK. I got pretty bored with Damien Darhk tbh. It was pretty repetitive after a while. Cayden James had potential simply because he was being played by ME but they really did waste him and they messed up by making it all a revenge plot over his son. 

36 minutes ago, kes0704 said:

I guess Michael Emerson gets the dubious honour of being added to the long list of good actors whose talents have been thoroughly wasted on Arrow.  Not only did they saddle him with the league of underwhelming villains but they gave him a MYSON plot when the illegally detained by ARGUS / Helix one was right there.

Hmm, might be time to give those Person of Interest DVDs another spin. Yes, this looks like a sad waste of ME .  Just imagine what he could have done with that motivation for his villain quest - it hurts.

From the clip, it looks like he was involved in some pretty shady and maybe dangerous hacktivist stuff.  It seems to me that could have been more interesting than yet another (4th? 5th?) reprise of father/son stuff.

• Love 6

The only thing I'll accept is if OTA isn't for just straight up killing BS while she's tied up or something since Lance and Thea seem to have her in a safe house?  

I'm hoping OTA wants to try to get information out of BS while NTA is just, "let's kill her. Now. Without talking at all. Just put a bullet in her head." Or maybe Dinah's going to want to kill BS the same way BS killed Vince. 

I do wonder if this means that NTA is responsible for what happens to Diggle. But if so, why would we ever be okay with NTA being part of the team again? The split would have to be permanent then. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

I'm hoping OTA wants to try to get information out of BS while NTA is just, "let's kill her. Now. Without talking at all. Just put a bullet in her head." Or maybe Dinah's going to want to kill BS the same way BS killed Vince. 

Dinah already shoots her and basically leaves her to die from the sounds of it so I dont think Dinah cares about how she dies. Though I wonderd be able to withstand Dinahs cry since her hearing has to be modified to the point where her own cry doesnt cause her harm .

LMAO so this is where they make the newbies the ones in the right? I was expecting it to happen soon. Still, I'm never gonna side with the newbies, even if it is about BS, so they can stop trying to make the newbies happen. 

Hopefully it's just about OTA wanting to put her in prison but the newbies wanting to kill her. That would be fine. 

6 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

The more Alena's in the bunker helping out, the more I think she's bad. 

If she's in 614 on I'd start thinking that, but for last episode and this episode I think it's more of bringing her back so people remember who she is when she appears in Cayden's flashbacks tonight.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, way2interested said:

If she's in 614 on I'd start thinking that, but for last episode and this episode I think it's more of bringing her back so people remember who she is when she appears in Cayden's flashbacks tonight.

Yeah, gonna see where they go from 614 onwards. But I always had a feeling about her so it wouldn't surprise me tbh!

11 minutes ago, Mary0360 said:

And Dragon.

Speaking of, looks like KA is taking promotion of his character into his own hands, staging his own photoshoot and everything (think he tagged enough people or nah?) ?

Edited by lemotomato
23 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Yeah, this show has trained me to be suspicious of everyone, but I love Alena and Felicity's interactions so much. I'd rather that she stay good and work with Felicity at Helix Dynamics instead. But if she does turn out to be bad, I'll still enjoy seeing her and Felicity throw down with each other (on keyboards, LOL).

As for 614, I don't care if NTA does want to kill BS. I will never side with them about anything, unless it's their plans to leave Star City for greener pastures.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

Speaking of, looks like KA is taking promotion of his character into his own hands, staging his own photoshoot and everything (think he tagged enough people or nah?) ?

Is his 3D printer malfunctioning in this photo?

• Love 17

That he's 46 and has an alter ego that he hashtags whenever he thinks he's being a badass is LOL.

• Love 12

He really is the most humble, down to earth and just classy guy isn't he? 

sigh.gif

1 hour ago, Angel12d said:

I agree and the more I think about it, the more I think she's the big bad. I don't want it because I like her but the person who set everything up had to know that Cayden would be freed from ARGUS which seemed to be mostly Alena's plan.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, JamieLynn832002 said:

I agree and the more I think about it, the more I think she's the big bad. I don't want it because I like her but the person who set everything up had to know that Cayden would be freed from ARGUS which seemed to be mostly Alena's plan.

It would suck if she was BUT I'd accept it if she kills Dick Dragon lol. AND Maybe Curtis and Rene as well l

• Love 3

The Arrow writers are the Big Bad. Sounds like they're not even going to bother showing anything, they're just going to tell the audience to forget all the murdering BS did in the last 10 episodes she was in, and then BAM, she's redeemed in 2 episodes!

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 14

The Arrow writers are the Big Bad. Sounds like they're not even going to bother showing anything, they're just going to tell the audience to forget all the murdering BS did in the last 10 episodes she was in, and then BAM, she's redeemed in 2 episodes!

Don't you know? She hesitated to brutally kill Vince, so that's all that matters. 

• Love 1
Just now, insomniadreams88 said:

Don't you know? She hesitated to brutally kill Vince, so that's all that matters. 

Of course! That's all it takes! 

Honestly, why would I expect anything different from the same people that turned LL into BC over... 2 episodes? Stupid stupid me.

So, we are actually going to go full on Civil War with OTA vs. NTA? Oh wow, wont this be an evenly matched battle of titans! Who will the audience possibly root for...oh wait a second...

*Doubles over laughing hysterically until I cannot breath*

• Love 18