Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

I really want TA and ME to share a scene, so I'm kind of hoping there's some history between Noah and his "mysterious character who sounds just like Cayden but they refuse to say who he is." 

But I definitely want more than one episode with Noah. I'll take Noah over Donna any day, TBH. 

• Love 4

Of all the days I pick to be busy. Felicity's husband looking like a snack and wearing suspenders. Noah is back! Their wedding reception is (possibly) gonna be nearly 10 minutes long. Matt Mitovich loves the 603 Olicity scene!!

#Blessed.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, Sunshine said:

I saw a screenshot of CG’s tweet and he said wedding reception.  My guess is it’s a big deal if the mayor gets married.  I had wondered about a holiday party too.

Everything points to reception but it could be a combo reception and holiday party with more emphasis on reception.  I mean I assume the holiday party would have already been planned so he could have had them tweak it just a bit to serve the dual purpose.  (Though does that mean Rene or Lance was the party planner?) 

Confirmation that Felicity and William have scenes!!   I mean, we knew but now we KNOW!  :D  Really curious to see if the kid is more animated in them than with SA.  Kind of unfair since she likely will get to have some lighter moments but who knows, maybe they'll talk more than just math.  

• Love 7

Realistically, I think SA is doing the fan meet and greet in no small part to divert people's attention from trying to get a look at EBR. I'd like to thank him all the same.

I saw this posted as well. That sort of looks like the shirt he wears under the GA suit, doesn't it?

hehe if you can't beat them, join them!

Good point about SA @bijoux! SA seems pretty nice to fans in general but I was wondering why he was so good natured about taking all these pictures that are essentially HUGE spoilers! Makes sense that it's a good strategy to keep people from trying to look for EBR.

37 minutes ago, Trisha said:

It weirds me out how positive GATV is about Olicity this year but I'll take it...

He was like that in S4A, rather positive and accepting of Olicity. I think for Craig and others Olicity is a scapegoat for all that they don't like about Arrow. There's magic on Arrow and GA looks weak?  Olicity's fault! Thea's off screen 2/3 of S5 Olicity's fault! Laurel gets killed or has no screen time and BS is a punk lacky to every Big Bad because KC's a waste of space in every incarnation? Olicity, Felicity, EBR's fault!

• Love 12
11 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

Good point about SA @bijoux! SA seems pretty nice to fans in general but I was wondering why he was so good natured about taking all these pictures that are essentially HUGE spoilers! Makes sense that it's a good strategy to keep people from trying to look for EBR.

I don't think anything about the pics were spoilery. He didn't even have a wedding ring on (per one of the people who took pics with him).

41 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

I don't think anything about the pics were spoilery. He didn't even have a wedding ring on (per one of the people who took pics with him).

Poor Cassandra :( 

50 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

I'm hoping that Felicity is wearing something bridal, that's the thing I'm hoping they're trying to keep under wraps.

It's really nice that exactly two years after getting engaged they're throwing their wedding reception. Let's just forget Oliver killing Felicity's boyfriend a year ago, I think they have.

• Love 2
Just now, Angel12d said:

So I guess Felicity is the "surprising source" Oliver goes to. I'd love to know why that's surprising. ?

Maybe Chico expected everyone to think that Oliver was going to go to BS for help?

JK, gonna go with they weren't revealing that Felicity was alive yet (for whatever idiotic reason) and it possibly would have said Felicity otherwise.

• Love 4

Are there any breaks from now to the msf? Or are we getting one glorious stretch of Arrow until they drop a bomb of some kind on us?

Can't the msf cliffy be whether one of the noobs will bleed out after getting attacked after Olicity flies off to a nice honeymoon? Come on EPs you brought in a bunch of noobs and keep trying to sell them as important relatable characters! Let Olicity be happy, give us a cliffy of one of them dying and see how much we care! 

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

So I guess Felicity is the "surprising source" Oliver goes to. I'd love to know why that's surprising. ?

I think it's probably surprising in that he's going to someone who isn't a parent for parenting advice (although I personally think it makes sense for him to go to Felicity if for no other reason than she was raised by a single parent and has issues with her own dad). I comment on a few Arrow message boards, and the overwhelming consensus was that Oliver was going to ask another parent for parenting advice (most - for whatever reason - thought it would be Slade). 

• Love 4

Yeah, obviously it would be expected for him to go to another parent. But I also don't think it's surprising for him to turn to the person he loves and is closest to. Haha. Most of us here guessed Felicity. 

Also, do you think Felicity and William have even met yet? Because I keep seeing 2 different thoughts about it. 

Edited by Angel12d
4 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Yeah, obviously it would be expected for him to go to another parent. But I also don't think it's surprising for him to turn to the person he loves and is closest to. Haha. Most of us here guessed Felicity. 

I know most of us here did. My point was that it doesn't seem like a whole lot of other people thought about it the same way, which is why it would be surprising. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Also, do you think Felicity and William have even met yet? Because I keep seeing 2 different thoughts about it. 

I have no idea. They've done an awful job of addressing this. I have no idea if William has met anyone else. I wouldn't be surprised if he's met everyone or if he's met no one and the only places he goes are school and home. Hopefully 603 addresses this.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

We'll find out Jan 30, 2018!

I'm going with yes since they were all on the island together and presumably left together, but that there's a difference between "These are my friends. That's Dinah, Rene, Curtis, Felicity, Diggle, John, etc. They're here to help, etc." and "This is my...very good friend who sometimes kisses me Felicity. Felicity, this is my son William"

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

I have no idea. They've done an awful job of addressing this. I have no idea if William has met anyone else. I wouldn't be surprised if he's met everyone or if he's met no one and the only places he goes are school and home. Hopefully 603 addresses this.

Same. My first thought was that he had met Felicity but not as Oliver's "significant other" but now I'm not sure tbh.

• Love 1

Yeah, on the night Oliver asked her to go to dinner with him and William, Felicity mentioned something about being a buffer or something...I assumed that she must have met him already and was a buffer before then - you know, as "Dad's friend," because he's used to that kind of thing with Samantha.

Edited by ComicFan777
  • Love 1

I think he's probably met Felicity - at least in passing - but just doesn't have any clue about what role she plays in Oliver's life (since she mentioned in the first ep that they agreed that it would be confusing/weird to bring another element into their lives since he was just getting used to Oliver).

• Love 4

OMG It's so wedding-ish!!!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEE

Peeps I am having a bit of a freak out! A silly freakout but a freakout nevertheless!

They are not going to give us what we want and then kill Felicity right? Because that would be up there in terms of shock value and distress an entire fandom which I wouldn't put past MG. It would be his ultimate GOTCHA moment! 

9 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

They are not going to give us what we want and then kill Felicity right? Because that would be up there in terms of shock value and distress an entire fandom which I wouldn't put past MG. It would be his ultimate GOTCHA moment! 

Ha, it would be hard for a dead Felicity to have a 6b plot.

• Love 11
55 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

I think he's probably met Felicity - at least in passing - but just doesn't have any clue about what role she plays in Oliver's life (since she mentioned in the first ep that they agreed that it would be confusing/weird to bring another element into their lives since he was just getting used to Oliver).

I would hope that is true. I still wonder if he met the folks on the exploding island or how that situation played out. Maybe MG will tell us in the comics! /eyeroll

I disagree that the kid is a good actor, not after seeing other kids around the same age on other shows/movies recently - looking at the kid who was on The Good Doctor this week. (And also from Vancouver! We could have had that kid!) However, he could improve, and I am looking forward to scenes with Felicity/EBR. See? She makes everything better for me. 

Edited by calliope1975
1 minute ago, Mellowyellow said:

It's like I'm trained to be wary of any Olicity happiness! 

I can understand why, but I think they're planning to make Olicity as drama-free/angst-free as possible. There are plenty of characters for them to put through hell now. (Hey, look, a silver lining to the newbies!) 

• Love 10
17 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Wow this is gearing up to be a big "wedding" episode. How surprising given the double wedding on LoT.

Which makes me wonder just how much is being devoted to the double wedding on LOT. They might have gone with a quickie so the shows can do their own big wedding celebrations. I'm now curious what The Flash is doing.

1 minute ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

Which makes me wonder just how much is being devoted to the double wedding on LOT. They might have gone with a quickie so the shows can do their own big wedding celebrations. I'm now curious what The Flash is doing.

From what was make public of the Flash midseason filming it did not look like they were doing a wedding reception. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

From what was make public of the Flash midseason filming it did not look like they were doing a wedding reception. 

Which makes me think that WA may be getting that divorce and then they'd get married again later in a bigger fashion 

• Love 6