Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

29 minutes ago, JJ928 said:

I really hope they do Batwoman justice. Can't wait to see who they hire. Someone said Arrow is key to the xover, so I wonder if we'll meet Batwoman there first.

Yep, casting was the first thing that crossed my mind too. I feel like the show mostly gets casting right, but on the occasions when they get it wrong, they get it spectacularly wrong.

• Love 3
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Featherhat said:

True, but even Barry didn't get a whole lot of focus last time (to the annoyance of a lot of people) so it's interesting to see how they work through an Oliver and presumably Batwoman crossover with him, especially if it is their 100th. 

That's true, I did notice there wasn't as much Barry as Oliver/Kara/Iris/Felicity. The crossover this year (if they don't swap the shows around) ends with Flash, so maybe they defeat the big bad early on Arrow and Flash can focus on its 100th with cameos from Oliver and Kara only?

Edited by lurker22
  • Love 1

I'd love a female focused xover, but I'm not even gonna hope lol. I do wanna know if Kate is gonna show up in Arrow earlier next season, leading into the crossover.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

I posted something about it in the MYS thread, but Stephen said the crossover is airing in December, so I guess maybe it's the MSF this year? Or everything is premiering later than usual. If it's the former then I guess Flash gets a stand alone 100th for special Barry!

Ahh, makes sense. Of course Flash wont have to incorporate the crossover, we wouldn't want Barry to have to share the limelight! 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

It wouldnt be the first time that some episodes of the crossover air in December. 

Good point - I just counted, and if the shows premiere in the second week of October, then the crossover (if it's still the 8th episode) would be the first week of December. 

I'm surprised they're bringing in Batwoman for the crossover, simply because we have tons of characters already that still need exploring. But I'm not opposed to it. Just not what I expected! I hope they get the casting right.

8 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

I'm surprised they're bringing in Batwoman for the crossover, simply because we have tons of characters already that still need exploring. But I'm not opposed to it. Just not what I expected! I hope they get the casting right.

The crossovers are not really for character exploration, though. They're more for stunt casting and stuff like that so I'm not surprised. I did have to look up who Batwoman is because I had no idea there was even such a character.

• Love 2

I hope at least part of it takes place in Gotham. Based on Pedowitz's comment about adding the city of Gotham into the Arrowverse, I'm hoping that will be the case.

Rene told the FBI that Oliver is the Green Arrow. Why would he do that unless they had leverage on him that they know that he is Rabid Puppy? Does everyone associated with this show have memory loss?

• Love 7
(edited)

I put the quotes from these articles in the Spoilers thread - Per MG, there are 4 big surprises/developments in the season finale, the climax happens in Act 4 (not the usual Act 5), and the Longbow Hunters mention in the season finale sets the stage for what's ahead in S7 (from TVLine article)...

Next Arrowverse Crossover to Include Batwoman, Add the City of Gotham
By Matt Webb Mitovich / May 17 2018, 8:57 AM PDT
http://tvline.com/2018/05/17/arrow-flash-supergirl-legends-crossover-2018-batwoman-gotham/

Spoiler Room: Scoop on Arrow, The Blacklist, Once Upon a Time and more
NATALIE ABRAMS May 17, 2018 at 12:15 PM EDT
http://ew.com/tv/2018/05/17/spoiler-room-arrow-blacklist-once-upon-a-time/

Arrow Boss: 'Unconventional' Finale Packs 'Emotional Wallops,' Plus a Big DC Comics Tease for Season 7
By Matt Webb Mitovich / May 17 2018, 8:23 AM PDT
http://tvline.com/2018/05/17/arrow-season-6-finale-preview-oliver-diaz-showdown/

Arrow's Finale Will Call Back To The Season Premiere In A Big Way
BY LAURA HURLEY  MAY 17, 2018
https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2421292/arrows-finale-will-call-back-to-the-season-premiere-in-a-big-way

Edited by tv echo
(edited)
7 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Rene told the FBI that Oliver is the Green Arrow. Why would he do that unless they had leverage on him that they know that he is Rabid Puppy? Does everyone associated with this show have memory loss?

Watson used his daughter as leverage, not his vigilante identity. For all we know she might never have mentioned knowing that he's Wild Dog - and just went straight for the kid, and he fell for it.

Edited by apinknightmare
(edited)

I'm really curious about what they're dressed up for. Emily's black would make me think funeral, but IIRC the paps said there isn't one, and Sara's yellow doesn't make sense for that.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, way2interested said:

They're in the hospital set, or at least it looks like the same outfit EBR was wearing in Bamford's pic (black comes with a red coat that she isn't wearing in CL's pic)

But what are they dressed up for? Surely not to go to the hospital, LOL.

14 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

But what are they dressed up for? Surely not to go to the hospital, LOL.

I think for just visiting Lance? The yellow just seems like a normal sweater and I never question Felicity's odder dressing choices, ha

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, apinknightmare said:

Watson used his daughter as leverage, not his vigilante identity. For all we know she might never have mentioned knowing that he's Wild Dog - and just went straight for the kid, and he fell for it.

She used his daughter as leverage but why would Watson go to him unless she suspected he was a vigilante working with the Green Arrow?  Did he think that she went to everyone who works at city hall trying to find someone who would roll on Oliver?  Rene would have to be pretty stupid not to think that she went for him because she knew he was a vigilante. Also, if he thought that she took him for an honest citizen, what reason would she give the court to keep his daughter from him?

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

She used his daughter as leverage but why would Watson go to him unless she suspected he was a vigilante working with the Green Arrow?  Did he think that she went to everyone who works at city hall trying to find smeone who would roll on Oliver?  Rene would have to be pretty stupid not to think that she went for him because she knew he was a vigilante. Also, if he thought that she took him for an honest citizen, what reason would she give the court to keep his daughter from him?

Rene being kinda dumb was my point, which was why I mentioned that if she approached him with a deal to get his daughter back he probably wouldn't have thought to question it and would have fallen for it right away. 

And his daughter was already in foster care because he was a shitty father but he was trying to get her back, and she could've threatened to put a stop to that if he didn't comply whether she mentioned knowing about him being Wild Dog or not.

• Love 1
(edited)

I thought it was clear that she told him she did know who he was (and that was what she was threatening to use to stop him from getting his kid back) and that was why Rene took the deal, that she knew about Oliver and him so he figured both of them shouldn't have to go down.  

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, BkWurm1 said:

I thought it was clear that she told him she did know who he was (and that was what she was threatening to use to stop him from getting his kid back) and that was why Rene took the deal, that she knew about Oliver and him so he figured both of them shouldn't have to go down.  

I don't recall any of that because I can't stand Watson or Rene and wouldn't voluntarily rewatch any of their stuff, even to verify what was actually said, LOL.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, apinknightmare said:

I don't recall any of that because I can't stand Watson or Rene and wouldn't voluntarily rewatch any of their stuff, even to verify what was actually said, LOL.

Lol, honestly, I won't go look again either.  I'm happy to skip to just assuming Rene is awful and dumb.  

• Love 6
(edited)

Sa mentions in the last minute how the scene he shot with "Emily in the finale is my favorite scene of the entire season by a wide margin" --

Edited by Soulfire
  • Love 1
(edited)

*chants* I want an Olicitot, I want an Olicitot!!!!

Have to go out for laksa so will miss the live thread! Summon me if there is any whiff of a baby!

I am not sure how I will feel if there is no baby! Kinda worked myself up for it a tiny bit! 

Edited by Mellowyellow
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

I don’t know what to make of SA’s answer to the baby question. He says no, but also looks like he’s trying not to smile. 

LOL. I thought the same thing. I wouldn't have said so a week ago, but at this point, I'd be really surprised if Felicity isn't pregnant at some point next season.

ROY!!!

1 minute ago, scarynikki12 said:

Amell lies all the time. Usually in a choosing his words carefully kind of way but still. 

He said S7 Nope cause the baby is revealed tonight.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Mrs. de Winter said:

When does MG stop talking?  Because every word he says makes me less likely to watch this show next season.  

He's not doing Beth or anyone else associated with the show any favors, that's for sure. He's a complete hack and I'm so glad he won't be showrunner anymore. Reading his various interviews tonight is like pouring salt and lemon juice into an open wound.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

He's not doing Beth or anyone else associated with the show any favors, that's for sure. He's a complete hack and I'm so glad he won't be showrunner anymore. Reading his various interviews tonight is like pouring salt and lemon juice into an open wound.

The EW one made me sorry I ever defended him in the past.  Just go away.  And take your pathetic BS and low rate, mouth full of marbles, big bad want-to-be with you! 

• Love 3
(edited)

I feel ragey.

What I’m getting is Oliver isn’t even going to take out Diaz in S7. Diaz is going to be BS’s plot. They expect me to come back for that?!

No wonder everyone was excited about the turnover. This is shit.

Edited by Chaser
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, Chaser said:

I feel ragey.

What I’m getting is Oliver isn’t even going to take out Diaz in S7. Diaz is going to be BS’s plot. They expect me to come back for that?!

No wonder everyone was excited about the turnover. This is shit.

Gotta make her relevant somehow. <eyeroll>

• Love 1