Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, calliope1975 said:

That would be full circle with how TPTB ripped off Nolan's Bat trilogy. End with Felicity and Oliver at a cafe with a toasting Digg and Lyla at another table. :D

And if it give me a happy ending, I'm ok with that.  Plus GA did fake his death in at least one of the comics.  If he ever does get exposed as Oliver Queen, this would be the way out IMO.  They might have to move to Bali but oh well.  

1 hour ago, bethy said:

If Oliver dies, then Diggle can get his big wish and finally become the Green Arrow! 

First time i read this I swear I read "Diggle can get his big wish and Felicity becomes the Green Arrow!"  I admit, I'd stick around to see that, lol.  

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Angel12d said:

Shouldn't the newbies be asking Oliver to trust them instead of the other way around? WHY IS THIS STORYLINE SO ANNOYING I COULD PUNCH SOMETHING.

Every single time they just make me hate the newbies even more. Yikes.

Because the writers IMO have forgotten that most of the sympathy lies with Oliver regardless of their attempts to destroy him in the narrative.

• Love 4

These people really gonna burn down the lair! I hate them lol.

I rather Felicity function out of her kitchen than have her settle in team asshole's lair. 

• Love 4
Just now, JamieLynn832002 said:

Why the bunker and not the apartment? I like the bunker.

Haha I am not too fussed either way (hanging on for my Olicitot pipe dream) but I'm finding myself oddly wishing for a new home for them just for your sake! You REALLY hate that apartment!!!! 

SA's appearance on ET was a giant wine advert. 

Random observation: He seems to REALLY like than sloth pin EBR gave him! It goes everywhere with him. I'm half expecting it to appear on Arrow! 

• Love 3

The show wants me to believe the bunker wouldn’t have had fire sprinklers and other practical destruction deterrents installed after all the times it’s been attacked? 

Dear show: you can break up OTA and destroy their bunker to force them to work with the newbies, but that makes me even more determined to hate NTA than I did before.

• Love 14

I was never a big fan of the newer bunker but they better not move the team into the newbies crappy one instead. 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Mellowyellow said:

Random observation: He seems to REALLY like than sloth pin EBR gave him! It goes everywhere with him. I'm half expecting it to appear on Arrow! 

I know EBR gave him the pin but not too long before that he said the Sloth was Mavi’s favorite.  

4 minutes ago, Soulfire said:

Considering the final scene of tonight's episode, the shot at the end of Oliver has me verklempt.

It looks like he's in the hospital? Is that Quentin behind him? I know the guy is bald but IDK. Haha.

Just now, KenyaJ said:

So I'm guessing Oliver is going to sacrifice himself and go to prison for the city. So heroic, that one. Star City truly does not deserve him.

Which is going to be annoying if its for being Green Arrow. Just another thing that makes the trial and HT!Tommy useless.

Unless Oliver goes to prison undercover for the FBI. IDK why, just a theory. I keep thinking we're gonna see some twist to it.

9 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Unless Oliver goes to prison undercover for the FBI. IDK why, just a theory. I keep thinking we're gonna see some twist to it.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if that's what happens. But I think he'd still be doing it for the sake of saving the city, because that's the way he rolls. And he doesn't even get a parade for it.

• Love 1

I could accept an Oliver-goes-to-prison for undercover purposes storyline. It would explain why SA doesn't consider the ending a cliffhanger, because we wouldn't exactly be spending the summer wondering how he's going to get out of this mess.

• Love 12
(edited)

Until yesterday, I didn't know that Paul/Quentin was leaving the Arrowverse. That makes me sad. He's the ONLY member of the entire Lance family that I've loved from the beginning. 

I hate EVERY version of Laurel with the fire of a million suns.

The ex-wife, I don't give a shit about since she's only there to act as ANOTHER version of the fucking comic Dinah Lance.

I've only started to like Sara since she joined Legends.

I want ALL fucking forms of Laurel to DIE. How many fucking times do we have to have some variation of this dumb ass character shoved in our faces?

1. Dinah - the mother
2. Laurel - The useless piece of shit
3. Dinah 2.0 - Useless POS, and one of the most self-righteous and annoying characters in the Arrowverse, right after Laurel.

My wish list for season 7:

1. Kill ALL versions of Laurel.
2. Kill Dinah
3. Kill Rene

Edited by Laina
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, Angel12d said:

It's a wonderful theory. I'm shocked to find something I don't utterly loathe.

That "We hope to see her soon" is interesting to me. Are people just showing up to talk to the writers? Are they not scheduling these meetings? If so, why hasn't one been scheduled, apparently? 

3 minutes ago, bethy said:

That "We hope to see her soon" is interesting to me. Are people just showing up to talk to the writers? Are they not scheduling these meetings? If so, why hasn't one been scheduled, apparently? 

Why the rush? 

• Love 1

I'm just not excited for the finale. And the photos didn't change that.

I suspect it's because Diaz is a horrible villain and shouldn't have lasted 2 episodes and I don't want to see any part of Lance's death have to do with BS.

• Love 2

I’m ready to be completely underwhelmed by the finale especially after last night’s episode, which had tons of action sequences that were directed well and good character moments sprinkled throughout. The finale was written by WM and MG and directed by Bamford, the same trio responsible for 6.01. 

• Love 18
(edited)
45 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

Why the rush? 

No rush, really. Just curious to me that they've chatted with everyone(?) else, but don't seem to have anything scheduled with Emily.

Edited by bethy
  • Love 1

I don’t think these are mandatory meetings (with maybe the exception of SA who meet with GB and Beth). They probably extend an open invitation to the cast and wait for them to schedule. 

• Love 5

623 promo pics are meh. I already had a feeling the finale will be underwhelming anyway. BC/BS crap. Probably lots of focus on Quentin, as PB is leaving. And fight scenes which will make me feel ill seeing as Bamford is directing. Meh.

4 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

623 promo pics are meh. I already had a feeling the finale will be underwhelming anyway. BC/BS crap. Probably lots of focus on Quentin, as PB is leaving. And fight scenes which will make me feel ill seeing as Bamford is directing. Meh.

The only thing that potentially excites me is seeing Oliver and Felicity (say goodbye before he's led off in handcuffs?). Bam had that tweet about how great SA and EBR were, so I'm looking forward to seeing the scene(s) he was talking about.

• Love 5
Just now, KenyaJ said:

The only thing that potentially excites me is seeing Oliver and Felicity (say goodbye before he's led off in handcuffs?). Bam had that tweet about how great SA and EBR were, so I'm looking forward to seeing the scene(s) he was talking about.

Yeah, I hope they give us a good goodbye scene. I can usually count on SA and EBR there. But everything else has no real interest to me. 

(edited)
1 hour ago, way2interested said:

That Diaz and Lance pic made me laugh. Diaz looks so tiny in it compared to really tall PB.

Diaz/KA having a Napoleon complex would explain a lot about the character and the actor’s behavior.

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Velocity23 said:

ARR623a_0310b2.jpg

This photo sums up Diaz so well. The guy comes off as a whiny baby, but he's also William's size with more of a gut. Arrow should be embarrassed and hopefully put a lot of effort into the villain next year, with writing and casting.

• Love 12

I'd rather they bring in Shiva as an anti-hero than a villain.

At this point they can bring in Granny Goodness and she'd be better than Diaz. 

5af6371b73f48_ScreenShot2018-05-11at8_35_19PM.png.35977efef451e545209a29f3e24148c4.png

• Love 2

SA: "We have a really beautiful scene in the [Season 6] finale. And it meant a lot to me because Emily came up to me afterwards and said that, uhm, you know, if there was no other scene throughout Season 6 that scene would have made it worth it for her. So that meant a lot to me, cause clearly it meant a lot to her. I think people will enjoy that scene, even if it's a little sad."

• Love 3

Everyone gets thrown in jail and Oliver has to work for their freedom.

16 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

Don't like the superpowers thing - I wonder if it's a Helix special or...something to do with his deal with Watson? Bleh.

The van dyke comes with magic powers.

• Love 5