Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

I think sacrifice means Stein, which makes me angry and sad that a Jewish man dies on a show that included Nazis in it despite being totally unnecessary. 

Well he's responding to someone who specifically asked about Olicity/Felicity so...

2 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

Since it's tense, I wonder if she is/was a member of the resistance who was a real pain in his ass.

All our techies are POCs or Jewish so there wouldn't be a Nazi doppleganger of one of them so a super hacker like Felicity could have caused them a lot of problems. 

Just now, Morrigan2575 said:

I'm sorry, I don't understand. I think I missed something. What's tense?

Damien described the scenes between FurherOliver and Felicity as tense. He said they have two scenes together one in 3 and 4 and both are tense.

It would be easy to come up with fanfic for this...

Earth-X Felicity dyed her hair blonde to go undercover, using fake credentials and passing as a Nazi to work as an executive assistant or clerical staff in Nazi HQ. She used her employee access to hack into their servers and passed classified documents on to the Resistance.  Then she was caught and executed by the Nazis. Maybe Earth-X Oliver was the one who caught her snooping. The "sacrifice" would be Earth-X Felicity giving up her life for the Resistance.

Edited by tv echo

More possible 6x09 spoilers, don't know how legit the source is.

“Black Siren kidnaps Sonuvabich [Quentin] and beats Thea

Black Siren left a phone on Thea’s hands to contact them

Black Siren’s father apparently died when she was 13yrs old 

Rene and Curtis head to where BS [Black Siren] and Sonuvabich [Quentin] is. They were sonic screamed away

BS [Black Siren] leaned over to Sonuvabich’s [Quentin] ear and is about to scream but instead she whispered “run”

In the end it was revelead that Cayden ordered Black Siren to put a mini cam in the bunker

Team Cayden is revealed: Cayden James, Black Siren, Anatoly Knyazev, Vigilante, Richard Dragon and a guy named Boots (according to IMDB)”

http://queencanaries.tumblr.com/post/167965785409/can-you-post-what-was-said-about-black-siren-in

Edited by Primal Slayer
23 minutes ago, hellopoe said:

So... (breaking my longtime lurker status for this, hello!) the reddit gravestone pics were fake then, yes? Oh, reddit. 

Hello! Yes, utter fakes ... no shot like that in any of the shows, AFAIK. 

OK, so is Felicity being walked down the aisle by her parents? I'm a little confused because while Oliver is doing all the heart eyes, the people behind him don't seem to be paying any attention to what's gong on:

Also, when Oliver, with Felicity next to shim, says something like "It's good to see you again," he's totally talking to the Ivy Town neighbors, the Hoffmans, isn't he? That's my bet. 

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

Hello! Yes, utter fakes ... no shot like that in any of the shows, AFAIK. 

Unless you include the gravestones from Stein's funeral? That's it though. And they weren't really even featured.

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, hellopoe said:

So... (breaking my longtime lurker status for this, hello!) the reddit gravestone pics were fake then, yes? Oh, reddit. 

The pictures of the gravestone were, the pictures of the coffin with the Star of David partially covered in dirt were of Stein's.

Edited by JamieLynn832002
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Soulfire said:

I find it odd for brief moments that Noah is there like a proud papa while being an absentee father and a fugitive from justice. Then I get distracted by how gorgeous Felicity looks and Oliver's dumb face. Also, Dig is right there next to Oliver. Toast!

10 hours ago, Chaser said:

I desperately need a good look at her dress. 

It's definitely wedding dressy.

Just now, Mellowyellow said:

And they took off her glasses!!!!

I love her in glasses and that is her "look" but the whole glasses while in formal wear thing was starting to irk me!

You're right! And it's the first time they did so for a formal occasion this season.

Do you think they're holding the trailer for when it's usually released (i.e. Thursday night)? Because that's just silly.

I can't figure out if she's walking down an aisle or just walking into a party. The people behind them make me think it's just a party...

Edited by Trisha

It’s hard to tell - it looks to me like she’s walking into a party, but I’m not sure why she has a bouquet, haha. Unless they’re arriving to do some kind of vow renewal but there isn’t a big to-do walk down the aisle because they’re already married? And then maybe they just stand on a dais and everyone sits down and they do the thing.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Trisha said:

Do you think they're holding the trailer for when it's usually released (i.e. Thursday night)? Because that's just silly.

I can't figure out if she's walking down an aisle or just walking into a party. The people behind them make me think it's just a party...

I think they just set the Flash and LoT trailers to post as usual (Tuesday night). Hopefully we get the Arrow trailer today.

Spoilers say it's a wedding reception. 

Maybe this was brought up before but shouldn't the president help Oliver out considering he saved the world from an alien invasion?

Also the reception looks beautiful but who are all these people? :-)

Edited by Belinea
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Cannot wait to see that reception. Love that Oliver and Felicity are getting one. 

Curtis: "It could literally be any one of us." Uh, no, Curtis. It can't. Shut up. 

I know it's mean but I'd love Oliver to be like "no just you newbies".

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, ComicFan777 said:

So was SA's tease about dessert by the end of the year actually cake then?

I think so. Given the spoilery breakdown by the reddit guy, I don't see how they'd fit another "dessert" scene into the episode. 

• Love 1