Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, dtissagirl said:

There's no need, Arrow is Berlanti remaking DC with Joey Potter as the Green Arrow. Felicity is Pacey. Laurel is Dawson. The reporter is Chad Michael Murray.

I knew I loved Felicity for a reason. 

47 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

Edited to add:  I keep staring at that picture of EBR and SA.  EBR's hair being down is crazy enough on it's own but SA's hair really looks like someone has been running fingers through it.  ;)

Steve totally has sex hair. It might be unintentional, but that's sex hair. 

Let me say that I love that this thread has moved into any and all possible sexy times scenarios. Keep it up!

• Love 13

OLIVER CALLS ON THE BRATVA FOR HELP — Diggle (David Ramsey) and Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) are shocked by Oliver’s (Stephen Amell) decision to call on the Bratva to help take down Prometheus (Josh Segurra). Concerned the Bratva may overstep, Diggle has a hard conversation with Oliver about what happens if things go south. Meanwhile, Felicity learns something shocking at Helix. J.J. Makaro directed the episode written by Rebecca Bellotto (#518). Original airdate 3/29/2017.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Chaser said:

.....And Helix turns on Felicity, sending her into hiding for 5x20.

This is a big speculation right now, bc apparently the girl who stunt doubles for her is listed in 518 for EBR.....so we'll get something of FS in the field.

• Love 2

Part of me wonders if the "shocking" something is that Chase was behind her finding out about Helix, although that might be too early if that is true.

Also, weirdly enough, I would have thought that a description like this would have been more for 519 "Dangerous Liaisons" rather than "Disbanded."

• Love 1
1 minute ago, way2interested said:

Part of me wonders if the "shocking" something is that Chase was behind her finding out about Helix, although that might be too early if that is true.

Also, weirdly enough, I would have thought that a description like this would have been more for 519 "Dangerous Liaisons" rather than "Disbanded."

It might be that in the end the team is separated or it might mean something completely different that we have no idea about

Felicity still being with Helix in 518 means she obviously does whatever they ask of her in 516. *bites nails*

I'm loving all the sexy times spec though guys. Praise! The lighting in that SA/EBR set pic doesn't look like the bunker lighting though (unless they're really trapped and out of full power or something). It also kind of looks like the elevator shaft set that was going up the other day. IDK.

Just now, Angel12d said:

Felicity still being with Helix in 518 means she obviously does whatever they ask of her in 516. *bites nails*

I'm loving all the sexy times spec though guys. Praise! The lighting in that SA/EBR set pic doesn't look like the bunker lighting though (unless they're really trapped and out of full power or something). It also kind of looks like the elevator shaft set that was going up the other day. IDK.

I think its just off lighting....it could be intentional, it could not....we wont know till 520 airs.

Just now, Sunshine said:

Isn't Felicity supposed to discover she inadvertently had a hand in the creation of Helix? 

She already knows....the girl who founded it told her that she started Helix because she was a fan of Felicity's hactivist ways in MIT.

3 minutes ago, LadyChaos said:

She already knows....the girl who founded it told her that she started Helix because she was a fan of Felicity's hactivist ways in MIT.

I thought there was an interview after that with WM. I definitely could be wrong.

1 hour ago, BkWurm1 said:

I looked at that photo and found him hot for the first time in a long time.  But only the bottom pic.

Same. I saw the photo he tweeted with EBR and WS and thought "is Steve looking hot again?" lol 

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, LadyChaos said:

I just watched a bit of that ep cause it repeated tonight and she said Felicity inspired her to become a hackivist, but when she mentioned the organization she works for it didn't seem like she started it. 

Also, not really new info but it looks like the paps are indeed working off a call sheet for 520:  

• Love 2

"Coital" is such an ugly word.  Even 'sex" is better.

If "Post coital chat" is one of the scene's descriptions, I wonder what another one is.

1 hour ago, LadyChaos said:

Concerned the Bratva may overstep, Diggle has a hard conversation with Oliver about what happens if things go south.

Another adult conversation!  Oliver is having them all over the place.  Maybe this one is about disbanding if things go south, hence the  title.

I admit I read "post coital" and thought of Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory. 

I wonder if we're going to get a chat with them still in bed (or cot, if it's Oliver's living quarters). I like wondering about these things ;)

Re: Disbanded, I also wondered if it could perhaps refer to the B team (although there's that photo of Curtis, Rene and Tinah tweeted today). Maybe Oliver cuts the rest of the newbies loose while Digg and Felicity insist on staying? 

• Love 3
(edited)

Post coital leads me to believe present day. It could be flashback but flashbacks for Olicity are so to the point and quick. Post sex chat feels like it would be present because they spend more time on Olicity in present.

Edited by EmilyBettFan
  • Love 1
(edited)

Scenes are generally shot out of order. But if two scenes have the same location and the same actors, they would probably shoot them on the same day e.g. Foundry Fridays.

If there is a scene on the call sheet that sex "fall into bed and make love" and another "post coital chat" I think CG would be freaking out about the first more than the second.  (Which is to say I think there will be sex but not a scene like in 3x20. Sorry, everyone.)

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

If there is a scene on the call sheet that sex "fall into bed and make love" and another "post coital chat" I think CG would be freaking out about the first more than the second.  (Which is to say I think there will be sex but not a scene like in 3x20. Sorry, everyone.)

That wouldn't be on the call sheet. That sound more like something it would be in the script. 

Seems like they were shooting Tuesday and Wednesday on the same location with the same actors. And since SA is not shooting anymore scene i think they shot more than we think. 

Edited by Velocity23
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, dtissagirl said:

Also, is it me or does it look like Steve shaved?

Homework: everybody watch the Dawson's Creek's episode called Castaways.

6 hours ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

That to me is the biggest "proof" of Olicity sex. I mean, I don't think the makeup department would appreciate beard burns on EBR :P

Joey shaved Pacey's beard in that episode. Just throwing it out there.

• Love 3

I dont think its going to be 3x20 level of hotness/length cause that felt once in a life time, I do think its going to be more then a kiss and fade to black situation, given this will be inevitably a culmination of almost a year of waiting to see them together so I think there will be some heat and nakedness and Im hoping a proper post coital chat in bed still naked and not the fully dressed yet sweet post coital chat in 3x20

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

I dont think its going to be 3x20 level of hotness/length cause that felt once in a life time, I do think its going to be more then a kiss and fade to black situation, given this will be inevitably a culmination of almost a year of waiting to see them together so I think there will be some heat and nakedness and Im hoping a proper post coital chat in bed still naked and not the fully dressed yet sweet post coital chat in 3x20

Yeah, 320 isn't going to ever be topped.  (Though if I was wrong, I'd gladly eat that hat.)   Still, it does seem likely we'd get at least up until they fall to some flat surface.  Though again, I'm flexible.  If a nearby wall is all they have, go for it!   

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Mellowyellow said:

If Olicity are end game and don't get tampered with do you think we'll get another proposal?

Or they'll just get hitched?

I don't see how they could just get hitched without some kind of proposal.  Expand on what you are thinking?

• Love 1

I'd just get them hitched.  Maybe in an impromptu civil hall marriage.

They've done the romantic proposal and done it very well; better to skip that the next time especially since all the hearts and flowers of the proposal didn't translate into actually sticking together.

• Love 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

I don't see how they could just get hitched without some kind of proposal.  Expand on what you are thinking?

I don't know if they'd go with the big romantic proposal again. Feels like they have been there, done that and then blew it up. 

I'm thinking it will be more like "Let's get hitched" (this from Oliver sporting major doting heart eyes because Oliver seems to be into getting hitched, which is funny since he's ALWAYS running from LL) and Felicity would roll with it because it makes him happy. 

ETA: She doesn't say it but I think she really wants him to be happy. I got that vibe off her in 515 after that wretched scene. She still thinks the world of him and wants him to be happy, my poor girl!

Edited by Mellowyellow
  • Love 1

If the Bratva are coming to town (or at least into the story) in the present day, could that be the thing that finally ends things between Oliver and Snoozen (assuming they are still together) and helps usher her from the canvas?  She "forgives" and keeps the Green Arrow secret, but still working with the Bratva is a step too far for her?    

I would also assume the Bratva would not take kindly to having Oliver outed or their organization exposed so perhaps they take care of that situation.  If they bring the Bratva to town, still have her on the canvas, and fail to tie the two together somehow I am going to wonder if they have any plans at all, ever when they write the episodes. 

And am I the only one who laughed a little at Diggle and Felicity being "shocked" by Oliver?  You think they would be use to his generally poor and extreme decision making by now.

I also am wondering what brings Malcolm back (since he must return soon) particularly with Thea out of the picture for now.  Does someone (Chase/Bratva) take her and that brings him back?  Is MM tied to the Bratva too?  Please just don't have it be Oliver turning to him for help - the Bratva is one thing but MM?  I need to have some hope that Oliver is capable of learning and getting smarter and turning to MM again will kill this hope. 

• Love 4

I think it all depends on whether the CW wants to make the Olicity wedding an event episode or not in terms of promo. I think an elopement totally fits for Olicity and where they ard where they are headed but I also understand that a wedding is something the CW could promo the shit out of and in which case it makes more sense for them to hold off until next season ergo there woukd have to be a proposal of some kind but more an intimate type proposal rather then an OTT romantic one.

• Love 2

But would promo-ing an Olicity wedding not scare off the comics bros who don't want any girl romance cooties messing up their show unless it's Oliver with the Black Canary, any Black Canary?  If I were running things, I'd keep Oliver and Felicity together and quietly happy in the background while promo-ing the fights.

25 minutes ago, Mrs. de Winter said:

If the Bratva are coming to town (or at least into the story) in the present day, could that be the thing that finally ends things between Oliver and Snoozen (assuming they are still together) and helps usher her from the canvas?  She "forgives" and keeps the Green Arrow secret, but still working with the Bratva is a step too far for her?   

I'm still hoping that Oliver dumps her because she does something that crosses his line rather than she dumps him.  Still hoping there is a brain in there somewhere.

And if Oliver is single because Susan is the one who broke it off, it makes Felicity the seconds.

• Love 1

I think the writers and CW are scared by the comic boys getting upset over non canon romance argument is sort of disputed by the Oliver/Dinah romance/flirting/shiptease that has so far not eventuated nor looks like its going to *shrug* 

This is still the CW, the shippy network. In 4x16 they balanced both action and wedding in promotion. The promo was all action action and not to much Olicity, while the promo photos which all the websites and magazines got was wedding photos galore *shrug*

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Mellowyellow said:

I don't know if they'd go with the big romantic proposal again. Feels like they have been there, done that and then blew it up. 

I'm thinking it will be more like "Let's get hitched" (this from Oliver sporting major doting heart eyes because Oliver seems to be into getting hitched, which is funny since he's ALWAYS running from LL) and Felicity would roll with it because it makes him happy. 

ETA: She doesn't say it but I think she really wants him to be happy. I got that vibe off her in 515 after that wretched scene. She still thinks the world of him and wants him to be happy, my poor girl!

Oh I get what you are saying now.  I thought maybe you meant they'd get married over the hiatus and SURPRISE come the fall season.  

I'm kind of feeling like I'm tempting fate even talking about this right now while them getting back together is still in the optimistic spoiler spec stage, but I imagine that when they finally got to that point, knock on wood, there would be some informal version of a proposal.  Some private moment between just the two of them.  Maybe Oliver just giving her the heart eyes and saying "Marry me" like you suggested, but I actually tend to think it would be Felicity that broaches the topic this time around.  After all, she told him not to give her that ring again or something like that, so I think she might have to ask for it, lol.  

41 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

I think it all depends on whether the CW wants to make the Olicity wedding an event episode or not in terms of promo. I think an elopement totally fits for Olicity and where they ard where they are headed but I also understand that a wedding is something the CW could promo the shit out of and in which case it makes more sense for them to hold off until next season ergo there woukd have to be a proposal of some kind but more an intimate type proposal rather then an OTT romantic one.

If they did a wedding where they promo'd the hell out of it, you can be pretty sure its gets blown up or someone poisoned or their evil twin shows up (but at least that might follow comic canon).  I think any actual wedding would be make-shift or on the fly,  but they might "plan" something more formal again.  

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I'm still hoping that Oliver dumps her because she does something that crosses his line rather than she dumps him.  Still hoping there is a brain in there somewhere.

I would prefer it is Oliver too - but I will need to see evidence of his brain working in the next episode or too to think that is possible.  The Bratva could still be the trigger - perhaps he realizes she is going to publish something related to the Bravta and moves to stop her and breaks up with her over it? 

There has to be a reason they are dragging her out this long - and not just to keep Oliver and Felicity separated.  They could have broken them up in the last episode and just had him be single for a few additional episodes (assuming episode 20 gets them even close to back together) without it being a real issue. 

Of course it's possible they break-up in the next episode and they keep her around in just the reporter role for a few additional episodes (for some reason) - but I have learned not to expect good things this season - particularly when it comes to the reporter story line. 

• Love 1

If they had broken them up in the last episode, Oliver wouldn't be frantic to find poor innocent Susan now that Prometheus has her.  I'm expecting that to play out in the next episode.

• Love 1

She'd still be a person Prometheus has kidnapped and it would have come back to her connection to Oliver even if they had broken up.

So I'd still expect him to give it his all to find her.

• Love 2
(edited)
22 minutes ago, bijoux said:

She'd still be a person Prometheus has kidnapped and it would have come back to her connection to Oliver even if they had broken up.

So I'd still expect him to give it his all to find her.

And if he'd broken up with her, he could be feeling guilty since he'd still left her exposed and vulnerable to Prometheus. 

Speaking of which, when you know an evil bad dude has made it his mission to ruin the lives of anyone that comes in contract with you, maybe that's not the best time to try out dating again.  It would be one thing if he and Rayporter had already "connected" and gone "all in" before he found out about Prometheus but the show kindly spelled out that nope, that came many weeks later.  That alone should be enough for Susan to feel betrayed by Oliver.  "You knowingly made me a target of this crazy pants?"

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 4
(edited)
45 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

I'm kind of feeling like I'm tempting fate even talking about this right now while them getting back together is still in the optimistic spoiler spec stage, but I imagine that when they finally got to that point, knock on wood, there would be some informal version of a proposal.  Some private moment between just the two of them.  Maybe Oliver just giving her the heart eyes and saying "Marry me" like you suggested, but I actually tend to think it would be Felicity that broaches the topic this time around.  After all, she told him not to give her that ring again or something like that, so I think she might have to ask for it, lol.  

If they did a wedding where they promo'd the hell out of it, you can be pretty sure its gets blown up or someone poisoned or their evil twin shows up (but at least that might follow comic canon).  I think any actual wedding would be make-shift or on the fly,  but they might "plan" something more formal again.  

I've totally had a revelation about this. I figure if they do something unforgivable and awful (entirely possible with these writers) I'd just up and quit. But right now we have all the right conditions to be positive and just indulge in any happy theory we like so I'm going nuts over that. May as well enjoy it and squeeeee like crazy when we get the opportunity to but don't be surprised if things fall apart. It's been such a tiresome season I'm taking my temporary wins where I can. 

If they must ship stall can they have Felicity’s evil doppelgänger show up and be the next ship stall. I waaaaaant that!!!!! *whines*

And then she can repent and run into Ray. *squees and faints at the thought* 

Edited by Mellowyellow
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

That alone should be enough for Susan to feel betrayed by Oliver.  "You knowingly made me a target of this crazy pants?"

If he had knowingly made her a target I think I would like him more.  She is just so blah I cannot care that it would have been wrong of him. 

I agree he would feel guilty either way.  Oliver feels guilty period - it is just what he does.  I don't think they needed to be a couple for him to go all out to try and save her.

I would not mind if Oliver secretly confesses to someone (but not Felicity) that he feels even guiltier once Chase takes her because it makes him realize he doesn't really care for her all that much.  And if Chase makes it so Susan can hear that confession - all the better.  

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

This is why you are my nemisis on this board :p

nAY-j6bUNBzVF-CZRHjtUvqHFb0vKxRtgl7V8Uvt

• Love 13
23 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

I've totally had a revelation about this. I figure if they do something unforgivable and awful (entirely possible with these writers) I'd just up and quit. But right now we have all the right conditions to be positive and just indulge in any happy theory we like so I'm going nuts over that. May as well enjoy it and squeeeee like crazy when we get the opportunity to but don't be surprised if things fall apart. It's been such a tiresome season I'm taking my temporary wins where I can. 

If they must ship stall can they have Felicity’s evil doppelgänger show up and be the next ship stall. I waaaaaant that!!!!! *whines*

Apologizes to LeighAn, but I more than a little love the idea of Felicity's reformed evil twin (goth style though) ending up with Ray.  I adore Ray when he's hanging with Mick Rory on LoT.  Give him a woman who's brain blows him away but is the rule breaking minx to his Boy Scout and I'd ship the hell out of it.   I'd also probably really enjoy the horror on both Oliver AND Felicity's face when they had to see it, hahahaha.  

• Love 10