Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

In all this discussion of GA/BC/Tina/Susan/dark Felicity spec, I totally forgot that Lance and Thea are still on the show. What's up with that? LOL.

22 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

In all this discussion of GA/BC/Tina/Susan/dark Felicity spec, I totally forgot that Lance and Thea are still on the show. What's up with that? LOL.

I think the show forgets that Lance and Thea are on the show.

The only Lance spoiler I remember is that he's supposed to have scenes with Wild Dog in 5B at some point. And there were recent BTS photos of PB with the actor playing Pike.

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 3

We also know Lance is in 513(?) from that BTS photo of PB and SA in the mayor's office. 

I went back to re-read the comments about Thea from over the summer and it's all about how she's doing an amazing job as Oliver's chief of staff, better than he does as mayor (and may suit up as Speedy again), so I wonder if they plan to have her continue on that career path and that be her focus for 5B? I really like seeing how far Thea has come from S1.

Also, wasn't there spec that WH and EBR were filming together based on EBR's tweet? 

Edited by insomniadreams88
  • Love 2

SA said that Oliver do more in the Mayor role. With Thea or is Thea moving out?

I don't know if EBRs tweet confirms if they were filming together or not. If you read it one way, it just sounds like Willa is filming and they are meeting up later.

I think Lance and WD might actually share more scenes, perhaps since Renee doesn't have a job that we know of, Lance will hire him once he returns to the Mayor's office. I do think they'll set Lance up as being the new Mayor of Star City by the end of the season.

1 hour ago, Midnight Lullaby said:

OT but every time someone mentions "Chase" I think about Chase the dj..I can't keep the names of the new people straight this year LOL

That's nothing - the thing is, whenever I see a post about 'BS news', or that 'forget about BC, it's gonna be BS,' you know 'Black Siren' is not the first phrase that comes to mind, right. In fact, I find myself thinking, for sure it's gonna be BS, that's the trend nowadays . . . oh wait, they mean Black Siren.

• Love 9

Now you've reminded me that I wanted Pike to be Prometheus.  Better than some rando Claybourne who they're saying it is now.

I can buy Lance/WD scenes in a father/son bonding king of way -- just don't hire him to work at City Hall, Quentin. He has no office skills and I can't take seeing him hit on Thea again.

5 hours ago, tv echo said:

In response to fans who asked (1) in which episode she and Felicity become BFFs and (2) in which episode she makes her debut...

I feel really stupid -- can someone interpret this for me?  Thanks.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, arjumand said:

That's nothing - the thing is, whenever I see a post about 'BS news', or that 'forget about BC, it's gonna be BS,' you know 'Black Siren' is not the first phrase that comes to mind, right. In fact, I find myself thinking, for sure it's gonna be BS, that's the trend nowadays . . . oh wait, they mean Black Siren.

Hahahahaha I do that too! I was refraining myself from sharing it..

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, lexicon said:

I read it as "Keep your eyes peeled and you shall ....wave(???) soon." I was so confused.

Snort. I'm not so good at reading the emojis 

I read it as 'wave' at first too. lol

I was also trying to figure out episode 54.....

5x15 sounds Dark BOP v Prometheus but the filming dates for the woman seems more like 5x14. If that's what they are doing, I wonder if they switched around the filming.

When did Kelly Hu get to VanCity? 

• Love 1

I still think it would be funny if the guys made this road trip to get Tina and she ended up being part of whatever Felicity has coming up. Let the guys do the leg work and then have Felicity recruit her. (I know it won't happen.)

I do wonder if 514 could have the Dark BOP (if this actually happens) due to the filming dates for the women and then 515 is more about the fallout/aftermath of whatever happens? Maybe the team ends up picking up from where the women leave off or something? It really all depends on how long Felicity's arc is going to last. 

Of course, this also depends on what Prometheus is going to be up to in 5B, and I don't think we've gotten any real indication as to that. According to the 510 leak, he apparently frees Black Siren, but then what?

(Hey, maybe once Diggle is out of prison, he and Felicity should team up and put together some sort of security firm for superhero bases. It's way too easy to get into the lair and S.T.A.R. Labs.)

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

JH seems really nice unlike the chick who plays the reporter lady who imo posted a really b$tchy sounding post towards shippers.

Did not endear me to her especially since her character was such an unlikeable cow already.

Aw, I like CP. I've followed her since Popular and she's usually pretty solid. This wasn't the greatest tweet ever but I kind of get what she was saying - she's just an actress doing her job. I think TR handled this stuff better but it's got to be the weirdest situation to be thrown into. I really hope someone warns JH about what she's stepping into...

• Love 1

Hahaha remember when Emily made that random ass tweet about watching Popular and then logged off twitter. Didn't even reply to Carly or follow her back.

I think Emily following and interacting with Juliana is a good sign, they probably do share a lot of scenes together and it's the female friend she's asked Wendy 4 years for. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Starfish35 said:

That's the tweet that upset people? *confused*  What's wrong with that?

I think there was one before that, and that was her "Ha ha, just joking, we're cool" back-pedal, but I am not positive.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Starfish35 said:

That's the tweet that upset people? *confused*  What's wrong with that?

No, IIRC she tweeted something out about Oliver and Susan and maybe mentioned Mayor Handsome in it? That tweet was her response to the people who were upset. 

• Love 1

I'm pretty sure she tweeted something else as well that came off baity. 

I petsonally got more annoyed when Tyler gave the interview about how he'd received death threats and then when I looked at his actual tweets not one Olicity fan had given him a death threat and they had all been fairly warm and cordial in welcoming him to the show. 

• Love 4
Just now, insomniadreams88 said:

Random question I just wondered about: Whose suits are in the cases in the lair? Is it still GA, BC, Speedy and Spartan? Do the newbies keep their gear elsewhere? Is Tina going to have to do that, or if she takes over as BC, will she get upgraded to a case? 

I just had a thought..she isn't going to wear LL's costume right? Because she was killed in it and yikes, creepy. And yes I know they did the same with Sara/LL but I cringed then and I'd cringe now.

8 minutes ago, Midnight Lullaby said:

I just had a thought..she isn't going to wear LL's costume right? Because she was killed in it and yikes, creepy. And yes I know they did the same with Sara/LL but I cringed then and I'd cringe now.

pretty sure they will make a new one for her. Maybe she'll get the shorts and fishnets version..lol

• Love 1

I think she tweeted something in response to an article about Oliver and Susan and then people were basically responding with things like no thanks, I'll pass etc and she acted like that was an attack on her and then there was that random tweeting between her and Emily that seemed like damage control. That's what i remember at least, maybe there was something else too. 

I'm thinking Tina won't be getting a BC costume until the end of the season or maybe even until season 6 if they keep her. If she wears LL's costume that would so weird. 

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Midnight Lullaby said:

Oh, I never thought she'd wear LL's. I think that with every new (Black) Canary, there's going to be a new costume design. 

8 minutes ago, tangerine95 said:

I'm thinking Tina won't be getting a BC costume until the end of the season or maybe even until season 6 if they keep her. If she wears LL's costume that would so weird. 

I think they probably already have something ready for her, I wouldn't be shocked if she gets it pretty soon, they all did even though they say it's not final. She can't be out on the field with just her leather jacket and black jeans.

19 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

I'm pretty sure she tweeted something else as well that came off baity. 

I petsonally got more annoyed when Tyler gave the interview about how he'd received death threats and then when I looked at his actual tweets not one Olicity fan had given him a death threat and they had all been fairly warm and cordial in welcoming him to the show. 

Yikes I am cringing about what Carly will say if someone ends up interviewing her.

Edited by Cleanqueen
8 minutes ago, Cleanqueen said:

I think they probably already have something ready for her, I wouldn't be shocked if she gets it pretty soon, they all did even though they say it's not final. She can't be out on the field with just her leather jacket and black jeans.

Yeah that's true she needs something since she'll most likely be in the field but I get the feeling they might wait a little to make her BC for sure so maybe they wait for the official BC costume until later. They did say something about the newbie costumes this year not being the final versions of their costumes I think,  so they might do the same for Tina. 

33 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

No, IIRC she tweeted something out about Oliver and Susan and maybe mentioned Mayor Handsome in it? That tweet was her response to the people who were upset. 

Well, before that tweet she tweeted this, which seems pretty innocuous as well. I mean, I know it angered shippers but she's just sharing an article about SA talking about her character. I didn't get why people would be upset with her over SA's quote. 

She also made a misstep (in the fandom's eye anyway) with this one, which she apologized for:

I dunno, I've always really liked her and am giving her the benefit of the doubt. I've followed her for years and she's never really posted anything that's offended me (before her Arrow days or during it).

• Love 5

I'm 99% sure that Tina will be introduced in 511, she'll have heart to hearts with certain team members (likely Diggle/Felicity/Oliver) and will go out into the field for the next few episodes without a costume. Then in 514, the Wild Dog flashback episode, she'll get her mask... And I'm sure Felicity will give her the costume. 

I'm here for Tinalicity. lol

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 3

Tinalicity.  I like that. :)

I think she'll get a new costume, although we'll probably be expected to believe it is Laurel's costume, like we were apparently supposed to believe not only that Thea was wearing Roy's costume but that he fit back into it when he visited last season.  Lol. 

Still not seeing the issue with the CP tweets to be honest, unless there was something else. But I guess it's more a discussion for the Social Media thread than here.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Starfish35 said:

Tinalicity.  I like that. :)

I think she'll get a new costume, although we'll probably be expected to believe it is Laurel's costume, like we were apparently supposed to believe not only that Thea was wearing Roy's costume but that he fit back into it when he visited last season.  Lol. 

Still not seeing the issue with the CP tweets to be honest, unless there was something else. But I guess it's more a discussion for the Social Media thread than here.

Honestly, I think some people got annoyed when she seemed to imply Reporter and Oliver would be something to ship. I know I got a little annoyed when she acknowledged the article about Reporter being the best new addition. It's a completely irrational reaction. It's like whenever KC talks LL or JB talk MM. I'm rejecting it because I reject the character.

26 minutes ago, wonderwall said:

I'm 99% sure that Tina will be introduced in 511, she'll have heart to hearts with certain team members (likely Diggle/Felicity) and will go out into the field for the next few episodes without a costume. Then in 514, the Wild Dog flashback episode, she'll get her mask... And I'm sure Felicity will give her the costume. 

I'm here for Tinalicity. lol

I was thinking about her being out in the field because I don't think she has suited up yet but she seems to be working with Bamford. Isn't 5x13 the WD flashback episode? I'm curious about that because SA tweeted during that filming that it was a day he wanted to play GA forever and JH was also filming. I wondered if RG was too and if it was more evidence Tina and WD were connected.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I was thinking about her being out in the field because I don't think she has suited up yet but she seems to be working with Bamford. Isn't 5x13 the WD flashback episode? I'm curious about that because SA tweeted during that filming that it was a day he wanted to play GA forever and JH was also filming. I wondered if RG was too and if it was more evidence Tina and WD were connected.

Oh! My bad yeah, wild dog episode is 513... Hmm IDK I think it'll happen in 514. Just a gut feeling. 

Reading thru the Relationships thread and comparing O/L in S2/S3 with Olicity now. I do see some separation coming. Everything we know about Felicity is Prometheus related. Everything we know about Oliver is not. Oliver is going to be playing Mayor. Oliver is going to be in a relationship with Reporter. I think the difference though is that, from my view, they look to be setting up Olicity on a collision course. It's not just Felicity looking outside the Team, its Felicity keeping something from Oliver. I think it's significant that SA pointed that out as a parallel to Oliver. I can't help but think that's how it was described it to him. 

Oliver and Laurel's hallway scene was about burning that relationship to the ground and it had no effect on the main plot because Laurel had no connection. Felicity's storyline is tied directly to the Big Bad. That's a huge difference.

I'm looking forward to it. I'm thinking it may happen in 5x15.

• Love 8

As in Oliver and Felicity will have their own hallway scene in 5x15? Maybe Im not denying that possibility but wouldnt it counteract their whole Felicity absoloutely does not hate Oliver for Billy thing? 

I totally expect there will be some more heated discussion between Olicity with the two of them taking diverging but linked paths but Im hoping it more like thawing the cordial ice btween Oliver and Felicity in their post break up limbo then burning them to them ground like Lauriver. 

Plus Im counting on their whole Oliver is going to be the light for others thing they talked about in interviews that Felicitys path wont lead Oliver to tell her to go to hell but actually keep her from going to far.

My ardent hope is after Oliver sees whats going on with Felicity that they have some angry confrontation about their oposing views on the Prometheus situation and then we see tension build that way between them but that Oliver realising that Felicity is going to pursue Prometheus despite his objections decides to help her or even take her lead in order to protect her from going too far and keep her from going to the edge. And then from there work towards rebuilding them.

My other big story hope is that Felicitys revenge on Prometheus causes Prometheus to turn his vendetta temporarily from Oliver to Felicity to get rid of someone coming after him that woukd also take away from Oliver...but I feel like that has zilch chance of happening since it would take the focus away from Oliver which I dont think these writers will ever allow even momentarily.

• Love 4

Yeah, Felicity will never be important enough to take the focus of the Big Bad off Oliver.

4 hours ago, Cleanqueen said:

pretty sure they will make a new one for her. Maybe she'll get the shorts and fishnets version..lol

Shhhhhhh.... don't give them any ideas.

They may think it's the way to get comic book fans on board.

4 hours ago, tangerine95 said:

I think she tweeted something in response to an article about Oliver and Susan and then people were basically responding with things like no thanks, I'll pass etc and she acted like that was an attack on her and then there was that random tweeting between her and Emily that seemed like damage control. That's what i remember at least, maybe there was something else too.

Yes, that's what I remember too.  It was a mis-step because she's been around enough that she should have known that the dedicated (i.e. fanatical) audience never likes the stalling LIs.  Don't make it worse for yourself.

If the studios insist on their actors tweeting, they need to give them lessons in social media.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

As in Oliver and Felicity will have their own hallway scene in 5x15? Maybe Im not denying that possibility but wouldnt it counteract their whole Felicity absoloutely does not hate Oliver for Billy thing? 

I totally expect there will be some more heated discussion between Olicity with the two of them taking diverging but linked paths but Im hoping it more like thawing the cordial ice btween Oliver and Felicity in their post break up limbo then burning them to them ground like Lauriver. 

Plus Im counting on their whole Oliver is going to be the light for others thing they talked about in interviews that Felicitys path wont lead Oliver to tell her to go to hell but actually keep her from going to far.

I think they are being set up to have a confrontation. I don't see it going in the way of Oliver and Laurel at all. I only brought it up because of the comparison conversation in the Relationship thread. 

They kept Oliver and Laurel almost complete separate in S2 when they were ending that relationship, no ties to the main plot. I was just saying that the situation with Olicity this season is different. The storyline they are setting up for Felicity is going to put in Oliver's path. In a position for Oliver to help her because he's been there. Sounds like a deliberate reunion set up to me.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I think they are being set up to have a confrontation. I don't see it going in the way of Oliver and Laurel at all. I only brought it up because of the comparison conversation in the Relationship thread. 

They kept Oliver and Laurel almost complete separate in S2 when they were ending that relationship, no ties to the main plot. I was just saying that the situation with Olicity this season is different. The storyline they are setting up for Felicity is going to put in Oliver's path. In a position for Oliver to help her because he's been there. Sounds like a deliberaate reunion set up to me.

Ah okay cool. I wasnt sure when I first read your post :) I agree. Im not sure itll happen right away but I do think it will be in the service of reuniting them eventually.

Edited by LeighAn

I'm kinda torn as to whether I'd want a confrontation and then angry sex or whether that's too soon and will result in Reporter cooties.

Look at us all hopeful today. What shall we do when the writers/DC find another way to break our shipper hearts come May.

3 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

I'm kinda torn as to whether I'd want a confrontation and then angry sex or whether that's too soon and will result in Reporter cooties.

Look at us all hopeful today. What shall we do when the writers/DC find another way to break our shipper hearts come May.

The Ray cooties in 320 were, IMO, pretty gross (I hated Ray, not for shipper reasons but bc he told Laurel girls' brains didn't work right when cute boys were involved, which, gfy forever, Ray), but people seem to have gotten over it. Angry O/F sex could be a lovely catharsis leading to potentially non-stupid reconciliation. 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Midnight Lullaby said:

I don't know why but it stuck with me, hahaha. Every time someone says "Chase" I complete it with "the dj!" in my mind. Maybe knowing what's the last name of the new guy might help.

The only name I remember for the DJ is Douchebag, lol.

20 minutes ago, AyChihuahua said:

The Ray cooties in 320 were, IMO, pretty gross (I hated Ray, not for shipper reasons but bc he told Laurel girls' brains didn't work right when cute boys were involved, which, gfy forever, Ray), but people seem to have gotten over it. Angry O/F sex could be a lovely catharsis leading to potentially non-stupid reconciliation. 

The problem IMO with angry sex is that once it's over, nothing has been solved and usually one of the participants just gets up, gets dressed and says nothing has changed.  

• Love 2