Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Tracy deserved to get thrown out of by Michael, and for the record, he was acting like a typical Quartermaine in that scene.  Tracy was going out of her way to meddle in Michael's life.

That's the thing, Tracy didn't go to Sabrina's with regards to Michael.  She went because she and Sabrina are, as has been established, friends and Sabrina was supposed to have met her for breakfast and didn't and Tracy was concerned.  Sure, she did launch into her anti-mob stance (and who can fucking blame her), but that wasn't what motivated her visit to Sabrina.

And again, it's Sabrina's home.  She gets to decide who stays and who goes, Mikey.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 13

I mean it could be good, if they deal with it. And then it could be even better if they bring back Georgie! Of course I can't imagine OG Georgie with this guy but maybe.

I dunno. They kinda are writing like she's in denial, but since it's not as melodramatic as it is if she has no! suspicion! whatsoever! they will probably do the latter. But yeah I do think it is more guilt than him hoping it will keep her from leaving him if she finds out. Although honestly I don't think either are a huge factor in his mindset now. Just in a "yolo" mood cause Sonny got shot, which is not a great reason to have a baby either.

Well, Tracy did give an alternate reason why she wants to be on his good side - that he still has the biggest share of ELQ.

How would her constantly reminding him of what Sonny did to AJ, keep her on his good side, though?   I refuse to believe their progress was anything but progress. And I think Michael was rude, but I can't hate on him too much for it. Look at who he's related to and who raised him. There's just no way he can escape the urge to be rude. Sure, he could work harder to control it. But Tracy's slammed a few doors in her time, as well-though not normally in someone's face. It felt like old school Q blustering to me. I didn't mind it as much as some.

That's the thing, Tracy didn't go to Sabrina's with regards to Michael.  She went because she and Sabrina are, as has been established, friends and Sabrina was supposed to have met her for breakfast and didn't and Tracy was concerned.  Sure, she did launch into her anti-mob stance (and who can fucking blame her), but that wasn't what motivated her visit to Sabrina.

And again, it's Sabrina's home.  She gets to decide who stays and who goes, Mikey.

This is true, also. Michael had no right to throw Tracy out of SABRINA'S home.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 3

How would her constantly reminding him of what Sonny did to AJ, keep her on his good side, though?   I refuse to believe their progress was anything but progress. 

don't get me wrong, I think she genuinely cares for Michael too.

• Love 2

If Elizabeth is so frantic to hang on to Jason's peen, why isn't SHE trying to get pregnant too?

I'm not an expert but I'm pretty sure Elizabeth's ovaries only work if the peen in question is 100% forbidden. It's like pandas who can't conceive in captivity. 

Oh, I fast forwarded the Julian/Alexis scenes too because I just can't with the second-hand embarrassment they give me. They make me so uncomfortable.

This is not my favorite couple. At times I hate them. Top of the reasons list is that the show insists on portraying them as a hot couple. Yet another Alexis story in which her lady parts overwhelm her high moral standards (cough, choke, cough) and she lands in bed with a mobster. The writing and acting has never sold me on these two having a deep love based. They've got a case of hot pants. And yesterday Julian actually wore the hot pants. Booty shorts do not a relationship make. 

• Love 10

Tracy deserved to get thrown out of by Michael, and for the record, he was acting like a typical Quartermaine in that scene.  Tracy was going out of her way to meddle in Michael's life.  She got Paul to call Michael to his office (like he was going to the principal's office) to lecture him about his life choices.  Michael realized that Tracy had put him up to it when he saw the hourglass.  I love, btw, that Michael knows Tracy's business gifts of choice which demonstrates that he and Tracy worked closely (I would think) on business matters (perhaps when he was working with Edward).  Despite Michael's annoyance, he didn't go and confront Tracy.  He went to see Sabrina, and guess who's there lecturing her about Michael and his choices and how she needs to get him to get his head on straight.  Now I don't doubt that Michael and Tracy care about each other, but Tracy also has her own best interests at heart - namely preserving ELQ, its shares, and her son's inheritance.  She admitted that her motives for Michael are not purely about family ties and that Michael holds the largest shares of ELQ stock, and she doesn't want Sonny to gain access to it.  (If the writers EVER try to pull that shit with Michael giving Sonny ELQ shares for any reason, I think I'd be done too).  That being said, Michael seems torn between two families right now, and Tracy doesn't even realize that she's putting Michael in danger by pushing Paul to get involved in Michael's business.

I like that Michael has not changed his name of Michael Quartermaine.  I like that he still considers the Q mansion "home," and he never refutes anyone's statements that he is AJ's son.  So I'm hoping the new writers don't pull an "RC" and just erase a year's worth of storyline.  Michael seems to be trying to be a son to both AJ and Sonny.  I had no problem with Michael getting angry with Tracy and slamming the door in her face.  She was meddling, and if HE had done that to her, she would have gotten in his face as well.  I also loved that Michael was a douche to Paul, especially because Paul is using Tracy, his son, and his office to promote violence and death.  So Michael giving him the cold shoulder was a joy for me.  

Oh, btw, Chad Duell looked so freakin handsome yesterday.  That haircut and the dark clothes look really good on him.  

But Tracy isn't putting Michael in anything. Michael is choosing to be in this by pursuing whoever shot Sonny. He'd be in it regardless of whether Tracy was or not. Michael is putting himself in the line of fire. And Michael doesn't KNOW that Paul is corrupt, so Michael being douchey to Paul was just Michael being douchey. And if he did know, it makes him look hypocritical, since he's now trying to defend Sonny again, who is still  worse than Paul as far as the audience knows.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 3

Julexis were fine at first, but they've ventured into "trying too hard" territory a while ago.

I'm still crying.

When Julian first came on, I was intrigued. Julexis, however....I just can't with them. I don't need or want to hear or see Alexis in the throws of "passion".  I think when you have to resort to a character doing nothing but bedroom scenes and walking around half naked, it's a big clue the writers have NO idea what to do with that person.

• Love 3

Michael trying to be both AJ and Sonny's son could be a good story. (I guess. I mean personally I would still probably hate it because Sonny doesn't deserve anyone's love.) The problem is it doesn't really come off that way imo. Sometimes CD seems to maybe be trying to go for that, but the writing still basically suggests that Michael just changed his mind in .1 seconds and decided it doesn't matter that Sonny is a disgusting POS who has done nothing but put his kids in danger their whole lives because he's actually totes the greatest father and a true American hero. There's really no nuance there,

I agree regarding the immediate turnaround in Michael's pov, but that's how RC writes.  When he wants something, he doesn't care if he has to erase GH history or ignore a year-long story to get the story he wants to pursue.  Remember Franco?  Remember how RC wanted the audience to just conveniently forget that Franco got Michael raped in prison? So RC wrote the magic DVD, as if that explained everything.  He forgot about all the followup scenes with Franco smiling and enjoying the idea that Michael had been raped in prison.  He told Carly that Michael had been "Quite the prize" in prison with this huge smile on his face.  He taunted Jason with that information too in the dvd he sent that Jason and Dante saw, not to mention the life sized posters of Michael and Carter at the art show.  My point being that RC felt his "refilming" the scene of Franco and Carter in the prison just erased ALL the other scenes that GH viewers had witnessed confirming that he planned the rape and celebrated it.  Then RC felt the audience would believe that Carly would fall in love with the guy who got her son raped.  He tried to write a "love story," but thankfully, the GH viewers revolted (literally and figuratively).  

He's doing the same thing with Michael.  His initial story of Michael turning against Sonny was great (the only RC story that I liked), but then RC got bored and decided to write his next story for Michael, and to do that, he needed Michael back in the mob world.  So Voila!  Michael INSTANTLY forgave Sonny.  There was zero build-up, zero follow-up.  Heck, even Sonny didn't get a scene where he was stunned and overjjoyed to get his son back.  It was more like "Yeah, hey Michael.  Good to see ya.  Can you get me a coffee?"  There was zero drama.  None, and there should have been considering how much Sonny talked about wanting Michael back in his life, but RC doesn't write dramatic beats.  He just likes to move on with stuff he thinks is cool.  So unfortunately, the new writers had to take what RC last wrote and add to it.  I DO wish (and hope) that we see more conflict with Michael.  I mean he hasn't even been allowed to mention AJ's name since the turnaround in story.  Not ONCE!

That's the thing, Tracy didn't go to Sabrina's with regards to Michael.  She went because she and Sabrina are, as has been established, friends and Sabrina was supposed to have met her for breakfast and didn't and Tracy was concerned. 

It doesn't matter because when Michael showed up, she was talking about HIM.  She was asking Sabrina to intervene, and so regardless of what her initial intentions were when she got there, Michael caught her trying to interfere in his business.  

There's just no way he can escape the urge to be rude. Sure, he could work harder to control it. But Tracy's slammed a few doors in her time, as well-though not normally in someone's face. It felt like old school Q blustering to me. I didn't mind it as much as some.

I thought Tracy and Michael were in typical Quartermaine mode yesterday.  I liked it.

I personally am kind of glad Michael and Tracy have connected-I think Jane brings out layers in Chad's performance that weren't there before they started interacting more.

I agree.  I think Jane and Chad have excellent chemistry, and I'm glad that Tracy showed that she also had ulterior motives for wanting Michael to stay out of the mob.  I don't want Tracy to be without any teeth.  She is capable of kindness and total manipulation.  That's very Quartermaine, and Michael is showing that he can be a Q with the best of them.  Even slamming the door was pure Q, something that I think Tracy has done many times in her life as well.

But Tracy isn't putting Michael in anything. Michael is choosing to be in this by pursuing whoever shot Sonny. He'd be in it regardless of whether Tracy was or not. Michael is putting himself in the line of fire. And Michael doesn't KNOW that Paul is corrupt, so Michael being douchey to Paul was just Michael being douchey. And if he did know, it makes him look hypocritical, since he's now trying to defend Sonny again, who is still  worse than Paul as far as the audience knows.

No way!  Michael is being a typical Corinthos in that he's not going to speak to the cops.  Regardless of who Paul is, he called Michael to his office, the D.A.'s office.  So for Michael, that's in official capacity, and so he's going to have his guard up.  Frankly, I didn't take Michael as being rude so much as he basically told Paul that it's none of his business - to which Paul then pulled the D.A. card.  Yes, Michael doesn't know that he's the bad guy, but the audience does.  So I'm very happy that Michael isn't drinking the Paul kool-aid.  Michael is leery and cautious, which is what I hope him to be around Paul.  I also don't mind that he was dismissive of Paul because Paul is the bad-guy.  Neither Tracy or Michael know that Paul is the bad guy, but Tracy has ALL her defenses down around him, and so I'm happy that Michael's are up.  

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 3

So unfortunately, the new writers had to take what RC last wrote and add to it.

See, I hang Michael's insta-forgiveness of Sonny not on Ron, but on Frank Valentini, Nathan Varni, and the other higher-ups that clearly decided to swing the focus of the show back to Sonny.  They very clearly had a strong hand in everything we saw in September.  This is the direction they want to take the show, the new writers are just there to implement that vision.

And to echo what you and peachmangosteen wrote, I wouldn't have had a problem with Sonny's shooting making Michael decide he wants to find a way to have a relationship with Sonny.  But it's the rapid 180, his apologizing for anger that was 100% justified, that grinds my gears.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 11

I don't care if Tracy has ulterior motives re: Michael. I just don't think the ELQ out of nowhere excuse makes much sense, considering what we've seen and heard. Tracy, when written correctly, is no dummy. She knows what Michael's buttons are, and she knows if you want someone as an ally, you DON'T push their buttons. If she wants Michael to align with her, she's going about it the totally wrong way. And she's a master manipulator-she learned it at a young age. So, it makes no sense that we see her jumping in and saying/doing things that she has to know Michael WON'T like-because she wants him on her side?  That makes zero logical sense. I guess if this means the ELQ story is about to ramp back up, I can't complain too much. But Tracy and Michael together are still not a majority, so again....I don't get Tracy's comments from yesterday at all.

I'd like to *think* that her telling Paul that is to throw him off somehow. But I don't know why she'd do that, either. I am not sure all Tracy's defenses are down around Paul. Perhaps it is just again wishful thinking-but I want to believe she's at least a wee bit on her guard. It doesn't make sense, otherwise, especially after that chat with Maxie.

No way!  Michael is being a typical Corinthos in that he's not going to speak to the cops.  Regardless of who Paul is, he called Michael to his office, the D.A.'s office.  So for Michael, that's in official capacity, and so he's going to have his guard up.  Frankly, I didn't take Michael as being rude so much as he basically told Paul that it's none of his business - to which Paul then pulled the D.A. card.  Yes, Michael doesn't know that he's the bad guy, but the audience does.  So I'm very happy that Michael isn't drinking the Paul kool-aid.  Michael is leery and cautious, which is what I hope him to be around Paul.  I also don't mind that he was dismissive of Paul because Paul is the bad-guy.  Neither Tracy or Michael know that Paul is the bad guy, but Tracy has ALL her defenses down around him, and so I'm happy that Michael's are up.  

Edited by IWantCandy71

When Julexis first started, I loved them. And I couldnt' get enough of WdV shirtless, pantless, whatever-less. It was fun, it was different. Now, it's just old and tired. WdV is still incredibly hot, IMO, but the man is pushing 50 and shouldn't be parading around in his briefs or lifting weights sans shirt all the time. I know this show doesn't do business stories anymore, but put him back to work at the paper. Let's see him actually dressed and doing something besides acting like a horny 16-year-old. And Alexis needs to stop panting like she's also a teenager.

Hell, I'll even settle for him interacting with his children and grandson!

• Love 4

I think Nathan Varni is just the message boy for Vicki Dummer.

Yeah, I think he's mostly a mouthpiece, but in that role, he's been clear about what direction TPTB want for GH and that's All My Sonny, One Carly to Live, and Days of our Jason.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6

See, I hang Michael's insta-forgiveness of Sonny not on Ron, but on Frank Valentini, Nathan Varni, and the other higher-ups that clearly decided to swing the focus of the show back to Sonny.  They very clearly had a strong hand in everything we saw in September.  This is the direction they want to take the show, the new writers are just there to implement that vision.

I agree.  This reeks of more than the writers . 

When Julexis first started, I loved them. And I couldnt' get enough of WdV shirtless, pantless, whatever-less. It was fun, it was different. Now, it's just old and tired. WdV is still incredibly hot, IMO, but the man is pushing 50 and shouldn't be parading around in his briefs or lifting weights sans shirt all the time. I know this show doesn't do business stories anymore, but put him back to work at the paper. Let's see him actually dressed and doing something besides acting like a horny 16-year-old. And Alexis needs to stop panting like she's also a teenager.

Hell, I'll even settle for him interacting with his children and grandson!

I'd love the paper to be an actual focus again.

• Love 3

I got around to watching Anna's scenes from Wednesday's show.  Anna mentioned Robin lighting a candle for Sam's and Patrick's wedding.  I was raised Lutheran, and we don't light candles. I mean the accolytes do at the beginning of service, but regular churchgoers don't.  Is that just something that's part of Catholism or do some Protestant religions do that?  I just was curious. Back in the 80s and 90s there weren't any mentions that the Scorpios were Catholic.

Yep, that's the never of my interest at this point. At least wondering about that kept me from rolling my eyes at the heavy handed "What if Danny's daddy comes back" aka "what if the writers mention right where the plot is going and make it sound SO absurd."

When will the writers stop treating the viewers like they need to be turned over every few hours and fed through straws?

• Love 2

Reading through binoculars from the barge's Lido Deck. But if Tracy - or any Quartermaine - is making life the least bit unpleasant for Michael, I'm okay with that. Little turncoat putz.

I remember Robin saying she was Catholic around the time she was planning to marry Real Patrick.

That feels like maybe a Philomena (sorry if that's misspelled) influence. Because history.

Oh, yeah. Right. We're talking GH. Never mind...

Edited by RealityCowgirl
  • Love 6

I got around to watching Anna's scenes from Wednesday's show.  Anna mentioned Robin lighting a candle for Sam's and Patrick's wedding.

I meant to watch to catch up, but my cable/internet/phone zapped out on me, so I couldn't and won't be able to until the weekend, but I read your second sentence, Francie and did a big giant HUH?  Does this mean, that Robin, offscreen, knows that Sam and Patrick are getting married? Or did you mean Anna said Anna would light a candle?  Because if it's the former, than we I know, when if Robin shows up, she won't be angry.

This next sentence should probably go in the Unpopular Thread, but I think I'm going to mention it here, since there has been Robin talk--caveat--No need to repeat that I am a DIEHARD Robin fan, and there are no words to express my rage over what is going on, However, when Robin left, she vocalized and knew her marriage to Patrick was over. So I don't expect any anger from her toward him, getting on with his life and remarrying.  And she did tell him that Jason was "dead" so, again, I don't expect her to get angry that it's Sam he's moving on with.  That said, I do want (but don't expect to see it, because it's Robin and she's been shit upon for almost two years now) Robin to be angry with Anna and Patrick for not being able to read between the lines that she was lying.  Anna, because she's Robin's mother and a super spy and should never take anything at face value and Patrick, because of the time when Jerry was forcing Robin and Nik to pretend that they were lovers.  She can and should be angry/pissed about that, and that Emma's been told or led to believe that her Mommy doesn't love her or care enough about her, to just leave her, which is essentially what Emma thinks Robin has done.  The Robin storyline in my head has RobertFucking!Scorpio hunting for his daughter, because he was the one who had to convince everyone that Robin was still alive back in 2013, and refused to believe that charred mess was Robin.  Robert is more...intimate, if you will, to how the Cassadines work, so he would leave no stone unturned.  That's the way the story is going and no one will convince me otherwise.  Hell, I hate to even say it, but even Jason wouldn't buy this.  And I'm not talking about current Jason.

• Love 10

I remember Robin saying she was Catholic around the time she was planning to marry Real Patrick.

Everyone eventually turned Catholic under Guza. I guess more Sonny/godfather influence. Tim Spencer said in the anniversary episode he was irish catholic and I'm pretty sure the Spencers were never Catholic.

meant to watch to catch up, but my cable/internet/phone zapped out on me, so I couldn't and won't be able to until the weekend, but I read your second sentence, Francie and did a big giant HUH?  Does this mean, that Robin, offscreen, knows that Sam and Patrick are getting married? Or did you mean Anna said Anna would light a candle?  Because if it's the former, than we I know, when if Robin shows up, she won't be angry.

I only watched those scenes, so I have very little context. But what happened in the scene I watched, Anna was trying to reassure Emma that Robin would not show up unexpectedly at the Samtrick wedding (I know, first problem -- the fact Emma would view the memory of her mother returning to her from death would be seen in a negative light whatsoever).  And then Anna said that Robin would probably be (presumably in Paris) and would likely be lighting a candle for Sam and Patrick that day.  I don't think the writers had anything in mind about whether Robin really knows and how much contact, if any, Patrick, Emma or Anna, have with Robin.

• Love 1

So I don't expect any anger from her toward him, getting on with his life and remarrying.

There's no reason for Robin to be in any type of love with Patrick at this point. Hopefully that is completely dead and buried and she just rolls her eyes that he's about to marry another woman after dating less than a year. He's clearly not the man for her in ANY way, shape or form. So, yeah, her anger should stem from the fact that he didn't even try to call her or contact her in over a year on her daughter's behalf.

Then again, this show is wacky and fucked and is probably twisting the story as we speak. Anna suddenly has an address to where Robin is staying in Paris and went there and is sending mail there? And Anna knows Robin "knows" that Sam and Patrick are in love? Ok, show!

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 2
Everyone eventually turned Catholic under Guza.

If characters aren't Catholic, they're Episcopalian (Catholic without the pope), probably because it looks more demonstrably religious. That always cracks me up.

Tim Spencer said in the anniversary episode he was irish catholic and I'm pretty sure the Spencers were never Catholic.

It would give Luke an excellent reason to turn atheist, though, instead of just his nihilistic worldview. Religion hasn't really been a part of GH anyway, has it? There hasn't been a priest/minister/rabbi/imam who's ever been any sort of major character. Not like Andrew and Joey on OLTL, for example. 

I like Julian and Alexis, but they don't do much as a couple (except have sex, zzzz), and I agree that the show tries way too hard to make them "hot." But that was Ron; maybe the new HWs will dial it back. I know the days of Anna handcuffing Robert to the bed post are gone, but we need more of that GH. Fun, sexy, in character, but not in a "Hey! Look! Sexy people doing sexy things that you WILL find sexy!" way.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 1

It would give Luke an excellent reason to turn atheist, though, instead of just his nihilistic worldview. 

Yes, but I got the impression in the 90s that Laura and Lucky were some sort of protestant, but I don't know why I thought that. Could have been JJ bringing some of his spirituality into character at the time.

I only watched those scenes, so I have very little context. But what happened in the scene I watched, Anna was trying to reassure Emma that Robin would not show up unexpectedly at the Samtrick wedding (I know, first problem -- the fact Emma would view the memory of her mother returning to her from death would be seen in a negative light whatsoever).  And then Anna said that Robin would probably be (presumably in Paris) and would likely be lighting a candle for Sam and Patrick that day.  I don't think the writers had anything in mind about whether Robin really knows and how much contact, if any, Patrick, Emma or Anna, have with Robin.

Ohhhh, I see. Okay, never mind then! I still think it's bullshit, but whatever with this show.

• Love 1

Dante sure was channeling his dad when confronting Valerie.

The show is doing a really poor job explaining why Dillon is so madly in love with Lulu.

Because it's stupid and he was never in love with her. At this point, I think the writers just want us to assume "because…Helena!"

• Love 1

Elizabeth is bat shit crazy. Jake isn't even a person to her its all about Jason. Does she call out Jason's name in bed. I'm really surprised that hasn't happened. 

Laura is way too nice to Elizabeth. Tell her the bitch is crazy. Not "Oh I dont want to have to tell you this..." etc.

I'm glad she pointed out that Liz/Jakeson marriage would be invalid. Which wold also make Sam/Patrick's invalid. 

Why do Val/Dante talk about personal things at the police station. 

I'm glad Hayden got some of her spunk back. 

Edited by backhometome
  • Love 3

Liz should be starting to have nightmares about something/someone busting up her wedding to Jakeson.

Watching Dillon these past few days has really made me miss Scott Clifton in the role.

Slow clapped pretty much everything Laura said to Liz today.

It's exasperating to hear Laura say she thinks Liz is making a giant mistake when she knows what's going on. 

I like that the recycle clothes, but why is poor Valerie still stuck with that hospital top? That plum color Liz was wearing, OTOH, was amazing on BH. I wish she had a squonch more blush or some lipstick, though. 

Oh, Julian. You don't have to know Olivia well to know she was lying through her teeth about "Matteo." 

This show really needs to stop with the forced kissing. It's super gross. I don't care if the person apologizes. 

I immediately thought of you at the preview of Lauren throwing her drink in Ava's face, ulkikis. Hee.

ETA:

Does she call out Jason's name in bed. I'm really surprised that hasn't happened.

Same with Sam.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 3

I know! She's all, "It's been a year. If he hasn't remembered by now...." I know Jakeson hasn't actively been trying to remember (until now), but that should be her number one fear.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 5

I can't really applaud Laura. Not to say she wasn't right regarding Liz, but she is standing by and letting this shit go on.

Drop the truth bomb if Liz won't and let the chips fall. Is she scared Nasty Nik would be mad at her? Because at this point, he's no great loss.

• Love 8

No Sonny, no Carly, no Morgan, no Ava, no Kiki, Franco, or Nina, and no mention of Sonny's name at all. MADNESS.

No, Valerie, you were doing so well! Don't apologize! I also liked it when she said, "maybe Nathan can find my candy too." I thought DZ did a good job realizing what an asshole he'd been she said "who do you think you are?" too.

Okay, Dillon, that's nice and rape-y. Maybe I can just pretend this doofus is an impostor.

I liked it when Nathan caught him at the door and was just like, "uh-huh, move it along buddy." Most people on the show a) don't get caught at all or if b) if they do get caught it's a big overblown confrontation.

I thought KSt did a good job delivering the "uh, he realized all your bad qualities went away" line.

Nikolas: This may come as a surprise, but I'm no longer hungry. For food.

Nope. Non-surprise.

I liked Sam's jacket. Also yeah right she climbed up the wall in those heels.

Okay, I was okay with them bringing Jake back but he can be an impostor too. Everyone just treating him casually, letting him run around, is absurd. And can we please hire an actually kid actor now? 

Laura, do you think crazypants got her kid a therapist?? Come on now!!

• Love 7

If Dead Now Alive Jake hears his batshit crazy mother talk about Jake/Jason and reveals it at the wedding I swear I won't say anything mean about this show for at least a week.

I see Olivia was watching Days of Our Lives when Sami pretended to adopt her own child. 

So Dillon is the male Valerie. 

• Love 5

I know! She's all, "It's been a year. If he hasn't remembered by now...." I know Jakeson hasn't actively been trying to remember (until now), but that should be her number one fear.

Exactly. And her other fear should be Jakeson hanging around with Sam 24/7.

I can't really applaud Laura. Not to say she wasn't right regarding Liz, but she is standing by and letting this shit go on.

Drop the truth bomb if Liz won't and let the chips fall. Is she scared Nasty Nik would be mad at her? Because at this point, he's no great loss.

If Laura or Liz had an excuse other than "Sam and Patrick will be devastated," it could possibly fly with me. But whatever. This show actually thinks it can have characters say "they're a family!" and it's true. WHEN, show!? Three scenes of everyone in a room together does not make a family. RME.

• Love 3

So Dillon is the male Valerie. 

He's less passive-aggressive, more creepy.

I will say, wouldn't someone in Lulu's position be more likely to say, "maybe you don't want to say whatever you want to say because there is no chance", to at least give him a chance to laugh it off and pretend it was nothing? No? Just me?

Why is Maxie's idiotic ass looking in the trash bin? She probably won't note that it was clearly an unopened box. sigh.

• Love 5

Re: Olivia. Weren't there spoilers that Olivia

was going to go to Tracy for help with her baby plan? I wonder why those were excised.

Also, is Olivia still supposed to be with Ned?

Instead of an imposter, I'd be amused if Lil' Jake's face opened and we saw it was a robot underneath.

Edited by OnceSane
added spoiler tags
  • Love 2

was going to go to Tracy for help with her baby plan? I wonder why those were excised.

Maybe cause they had something to do with Ned, re: the Tracy scenes

. I think Olivia is still supposed to be with him.

Should they try to recast Ned? I really like WK but I'm leaning towards "yes" cause that age group could use a non Sonny, non evil guy. I still wish they had married Ned and Olivia off and moved them off-screen together. Olivia could have came back for visits if they were still willing to have Lisa LC. around.

Edited by OnceSane
added spoiler tags
  • Love 2

That's no fun. I'd rather it be Faison. Don't worry about the height/age difference....

Now I'm imagining Anders Hove's voice being dubbed off Lil' Jake's.  "Don't you recognize me, Mommy?"

Also, are we ever going to see Liz's other children again or did she sacrifice them to the mobster peen gods?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6
I thought DZ did a good job realizing what an asshole he'd been she said "who do you think you are?" too.

I also liked it when Valerie informed him he wouldn't have a say about what she'd do if she were pregnant. Not that that's how it would necessarily actually work, but it was a good reminder that it's her body and he can FOAD with his entitlement.

I was amused at Nathan's "Oops, my bad, thinking the pregnancy test was Valerie's." It was a natural assumption, but his abashed apology was very funny.

• Love 3

Instead of an imposter, I'd be amused if Lil' Jake's face opened and we saw it was a robot underneath.

I think that spoiler may still be in play.

Olivia probably goes to Tracy to get her help faking paperwork or something to reinforce the "Leo is Mateo" lie. Ned may call Tracy to convince her.