Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

(edited)

but he needs to grow a full beard first before he starts talking about this daaark side.

LMAO! Seriously though I do not understand why JJ does this. If you can't actually grow a beard properly then don't even try. It's so embarrassing.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

LMAO! Seriously though I do not understand why JJ does this. If you can't actually grow a beard properly then don't even try. It's so embarrassing.

Probably because he would still look to be around 12 without it, ha.

• Love 1
(edited)

That's really the only acceptable return of his memories story for me. How boring and pointless if he just goes right back to being the Holy Hitman. I want him to look at everyone who enabled and supported his homicidal self in disgust and horror - Carly and Sonny should get the bulk of it, but he should be disgusted with Sam and some others, too. I also want him to apologize to Monica in a big way (and a monologue in the crypt to Alan and AJ wouldn't hurt, either) for treating his family like crap and looking down his nose at them while he was out killing people in the employ of the fucking moobster. And then I want him to bring both Danny and Jake over for extended visits with Grandma, sitting with her and the boys while she tells them about Alan, AJ, Emily, Edward, and Lila. Michael and Tracy can join in, too.

Seriously, I'm going to be SO pissed if he just goes right back to exactly who he was before he took that beautiful roll off the docks and out of our lives. What would be the point?

No one enabled Jason. The dude was a robotic loose cannon who did whatever the hell he wanted and told everyone to GTFO if they couldn't deal with it. Jason should deal with his own demons whenever he remembers. I'm really not interested in the show acting like Jason was "innocent" and those around him forced him to be a hitman. Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 9
(edited)

I'm really not interested in the show acting like Jason was "inmocent" and those around him forced him to be a hitman.

Me either. But I'm also not interested in the show acting like it wasn't gross of an entire town to deify a man who killed for money.

• Love 13

Me either. But I'm also not interested in the show acting like it wasn't gross of an entire town to deify a man who killed for money.

What's worse, Jason didn't even kill for money. He killed because he was loyal to Sonny. The money was just a bonus. And then he always acted like money was no big deal and people who liked more than simple things were shallow.

• Love 16

Let me just say that I refuse to throw Lucky under the bus for the Jason secret because he was dumped on his character literally as he was walking out the door.  Lucky/JJ is probably never coming back to GH, and so the logic of having him learn the secret was too stupid for words.  I'm guessing it was RC's way of showing Lucky and the audience that "See, your kids are happy, and Liz is happy.  So you can go in peace."  Yeah, forget that the none of the rest of it makes any sense.  Lucky would never keep the secret considering he also suffered a "presumed dead" life experience, and i don't see him inflicting that on Jason - or Sam, Monica, Danny, etc.  It was a very lazy piece of writing on RC's part, but what do you expect?  He gave us Jakeson Doe who is nothing like Jason Morgan.  

Regardless, I loved seeing JJ, and so apart from the last few minutes of yesterday's episode when he learned the secret, his visit was great.  I'm going to forget that he ever knew because it's never going to be addressed for him ever again as a character.  The eventual fallout will all be on Nikolas and Elizabeth.

• Love 6

No one enabled Jason. The dude was a robotic loose cannon who did whatever the hell he wanted and told everyone to GTFO if they couldn't deal with it. Jason should deal with his own demons whenever he remembers. I'm really not interested in the show acting like Jason was "innocent" and those around him forced him to be a hitman.

Yeah. This is one of the reasons I think they're not letting Nik, Liz, Lucky etc play the "better for Jason to be who he is now" card. Because that would mean acknowledging that who Jason was before was a terrible person. Before they used to acknowledge it (like when Faison pointed out to Robin Jason was a killer too) and now it's getting lost again.

• Love 4

Jason is still being worshipped. Robin left her family and is a captive because she revived him. Lucky left his family because Liason are happy. Sam and Carly still can't stop talking about him. Liz is sleeping with another woman's husband and keeping a kid away from his father because JASON. Monica said he's the heart! of the Q's.

That part of the show will never change. The moral of the story won't be that Jason sucks and how DARE the town like him! It is what it is.

• Love 8
(edited)

What's worse, Jason didn't even kill for money. He killed because he was loyal to Sonny. The money was just a bonus. And then he always acted like money was no big deal and people who liked more than simple things were shallow.

LOL. I hate Jason so much. Probably one of my most hated characters ever. 

I'm so pissed BM and KeMo became an item because now BM probably won't leave when his contract's up. Dammit!

• Love 4

Yeah. This is one of the reasons I think they're not letting Nik, Liz, Lucky etc play the "better for Jason to be who he is now" card. Because that would mean acknowledging that who Jason was before was a terrible person. Before they used to acknowledge it (like when Faison pointed out to Robin Jason was a killer too) and now it's getting lost again.

It doesn't shock me that only Robin had to hear that Jason sucked (from Faison, Patrick) and how DARE she try to save him...while everyone else gets to hear that ~Jason is everything~

• Love 2

I'm so pissed BM and KeMo became an item because now BM probably won't leave when his contract's up. Dammit!

She can be the breadwinner!

• Love 2

Lucky really was thrown under the bus completely. Leaves his family (again) just because of Liason? Is fine with another man taking care of his kids because Liz wants to be with Jason? Was devastated when he lost Jake but then miraculously got him back but is fine with Sam, Danny, the Q's believing Jason is dead?

And I'm supposed to believe this storyline is "touching" and "emotional"?

I bet JJ is thrilled his character is again a run away father who is broken. Is Robin under the bus with him. Somebody tell me why tiic of this mess wants us to have a bad taste in our mouths when they bring back someone we loved and dissect them.? I was so happy when I heard JJ and Genie were returning, even if it was to say goodbye to Luke. Now I am terrified that Genie will be thrown under a Semi truck , and backed up over her again. the bus will be to good for her. They said Genie will be staying .I don't believe it. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. TIIC of this show don't believe this mess is unwatchable . Here I come again BARGE.I came back, I saw, I shut it off again.

• Love 4

Don't lose hope.  He left Y&R while he was still dating a co-star there. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Maybe that's how he breaks up with people?

KeMo better watch out if he suddenly starts taking a lot more auditions than usual. Forget "do I smell someone else's perfume on you?"  It's "is that a script in your hands??"

Edited by KerleyQ
  • Love 4
(edited)

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz that episode (the few minutes I saw of it) were boring.

The President should have kept on talking until 3. 

Edited by Box305
  • Love 1

Obama's press conference gave me a chance to catch up on "Generally Show In My Head"...

Lucy: Thank you so much, Kevin.  I know things have been rocky between us, but I appreciate you helping me realize that I was temporarily insane when I helped Nikolas Cassadine take ELQ away from the Quartermaines.  I'm going to go fix things right now.

Kevin (played by Jon Lindstrom): Glad I could help, Lucy.  Perhaps we could talk more...over dinner?

Lucy: Oh Doc!

• Love 11

I know I've missed bits and pieces, but, if I understand what I've seen - Carly took Joss for her 5/4 year cancer checkup, found out she's cancer free, and then dumped Joss who knows where so she could hightail it over to Sonny's to celebrate with him and Avery?  

• Love 7

And did my ears deceive me or did they invite Michael over to hear the good news, that the love affair they rekindled while conspiring to cover up the murder of his father has now blossomed into a proposal?  What a warm family moment! #eyeroll

• Love 19

It's.....not attractive. But I will say, JJ is actually appealing to me this time around, and he never has been before. I think he's put on a little weight. Whatever it is, it works for him.

Oh, Julian. You and your CrossFit workout routines.

Silas dryly drinking coffee while Morgan stuck both feet further into his mouth was love. And he wore his dweeb glasses, too.

I'm so disappointed Michael agreed to talk to Sonny on Lauren's behalf about Denise seeing Avery.

Sonny's declaration that he'll keep his family safe, especially Avery, means the countdown to her next kidnapping has started. Probably via Denise. 

Carly's engagement ring is so tacky—it's perfect for her.

Scott's groan when he saw Franco gave me life. I feel you, Scott.

The best part of the ep was Ric's "Waaaaah!" app.

• Love 4
(edited)

I don't speak baby but I'm pretty sure Avery is trying to say she quits. Or maybe its "get me away from the orange man."

In my heart, I may have to admit it was baby gibberish, but I'd swear I heard her say "bastard" to Sonny right before Carly accepted his proposal.

ETA: And I know I saw Ava/Denise intentionally adjust her wig before opening the door to Morgan today. Wonder if she reads Ron's twitter and is silently refuting him.

Edited by rur
  • Love 7

Scott's groan when he saw Franco gave me life. I feel you, Scott.

Oh Scotty, swoon!

I'm so disappointed Michael agreed to talk to Sonny on Lauren's behalf about Denise seeing Avery.

I missed the beginning - why was he even giving her the time of day?

Mister Marbles.

LOL!

*sigh*

I never cared about the WSB much before, but IMO if Paul sticks around for any length of time, he should get a reaction to the fact that Cesar Faison  created such havoc with the town not that long ago, and is now on the loose. I was not sure if I should expect Paul to have a scar from where CF stabbed him all those years ago, I guess it isn't important. But for me, sometimes, it's little details like that, that helps connect me to the characters.

• Love 1

Best part of the show:

Kiki: I wouldn't blame you if you never wanted to see my face again

And then Michael doesn't say anything, forcing her to keep talking and pretend like she didn't expect Michael to say something to the contrary

And ELQ isn't a shirt he lost Kiki, what is this bullshit about joking around about helping win it back with a game of poker. Watch, that'll be exactly what happens. Kiki saves the day!

Silas/Morgan scenes. That was sheer pointlessness.

I felt embarrassed for poor Kin Shriner. Damn it, Kin, you didn't have to come in and do those scenes!

They have got to be kidding with the "let's take down Sonny" shit. Please, stop going to that well show. I accept Sonny is on the show. Please stop making people going after him a plot. Him opening a lemonade stand would be more interesting.

Sonny: "You're the best mother in the world." That's some A+ delusion right there.

I wonder if Carly and Sonny will ask Michael if they can borrow the Q crypt to have their wedding in.

• Love 9

I don't even get what Ric is trying to do lol.

IA about everyone going after sonny it as old as sonnys enemies coming after him.I'm only interested if the cops won fo once but I know thats not happening.

IA about everyone going after sonny it as old as sonnys enemies coming after him.I'm only interested if the cops won fo once but I know thats not happening.

Oh, also, Franco made some joke about Julian exercising (which I only know about from the previews yesterday, I skipped their scenes) and in the previews Alexis gasps that he ate carbs??? Writers, inside jokes are only fun if you're writing a plot as well. And second of all, it makes me wonder if they're pulling a Shawn Kanan on William deVry, except in a less mean way.

• Love 4

Snarly referring to herself as Avery's mommy really made me cringe.

I hope Sonny and Snarly go for a big wedding, flower girls and all because it is so appropiate for a fifth wedding.

• Love 4

Snarly referring to herself as Avery's mommy really made me cringe.

I hope Sonny and Snarly go for a big wedding, flower girls and all because it is so appropiate for a fifth wedding.

All the splashier for Valerie and Dante's affair to come out, and Jason's identity (maybe?)

• Love 2

I don't even get what Ric is trying to do

Make Nina lose her mind so she gets sent back to Shadybrook and he can take all her money, as her next of kin.  

Makes no sense, since Ric was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and has a boat load of money but maybe his not dead uncle and unfrozen grandmother stole it for their experiments.  Oooopsie, wrong rich man trying to steal other people's money for plot point reasons.  Rick Hearst is so much better than this.  

• Love 5

All the splashier for Valerie and Dante's affair to come out, and Jason's identity (maybe?)

Or that Carly somehow changed Avery's paternity test.  Sonny had some line today that he can always count on/trust Carly and that seemed like a big old anvil.

All I know is that if the show's goal here is to make me feel bad for Nina, it's not working at all.

• Love 7

Or that Carly somehow changed Avery's paternity test.  Sonny had some line today that he can always count on/trust Carly and that seemed like a big old anvil.

My thing is, would Sonny really care? It's not like he thinks Morgan can raise a goldfish.

If Silas thinks Morgan is a weak pathetic bastard unworthy of Kiki, why not, I don't know, just tell her?

• Love 2

My thing is, would Sonny really care? It's not like he thinks Morgan can raise a goldfish.

If Silas thinks Morgan is a weak pathetic bastard unworthy of Kiki, why not, I don't know, just tell her?

As much as I hate to type this, Sonny wouldn't be wrong.

As if telling Kiki anything would actually matter.

• Love 1

Sonny would care, because Morgan would allow Denise all sorts of access to Avery. I think it would also be a blow to Sonny's gigantic ego that Avery wasn't his anymore.

• Love 3
(edited)

I don't understand why Silas is still here, period.  He adds nothing.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

Are we on Carly and Sonny's 685677556 engagement now or?

All that's missing is Jason standing in the corner with a blank look on his face.

Sonny is old-fashioned dammit! You know what's also old-fashioned, Sonny? Keeping mistresses, so don't worry, you're still being old-fashioned if you don't marry Carly.

I want a montage of people groaning/sighing/rolling their eyes when they get their invite in the mail.

At least maybe now Carly will finally relinquish her talons off the name "Jax".

• Love 11

I want a montage of people groaning/sighing/rolling their eyes when they get their invite in the mail.

I want Ghost!Connie to shimmer into view and be all, "Um, hello, we're still ghost!married!"

• Love 5