Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, ciarra said:

Why did they have Anna cut her hand?

I blame Jason (and Sonny, because I can).  When Anna was in the basement of the hospital, fighting off Liv, she cut her hand.  This meant she would bleed since she's on blood thinners, rendering her too weak to fight off Liv and save Robin from the bomb.  Enter Super Jasus, the hero of all heroes to save the day.  

Then we have Anna slap the table with the hand, while she's arguing with Valentin to get it to start bleeding again, so he can notice and be all wooby concerned.  Did anyone notice that she used the opposite hand?  The table was on her right side, the left hand is the injured one, yet rather than slap the table with her right hand, she reached over and slapped it with her left hand.  It looked so awkward.  Also, she wrapped a yellow scarf type thing around the hand whn she told Valentin that she had cancer, but when Dr O shows up moments later, the scarf is no longer wrapped around the hand.  

Edge of your seat writing right there.  

• Love 3
15 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

In other news...

*small voice* Even though Anna asking Dr. O for help is beyond stupid, I'm kinda looking forward to FH and KG sharing scenes tomorrow. *small voice*

Today will be a happy day at Haus Nutmeg with a Dr. O/Anna teamup. Seeing Liesl kicked Faison to the curb, I can see one more thing for them to find in common. Let's see if they will use Liesl's work with the LoD to good use.

Oh, Bobbie, you dun goofed. Nina was all set to discard Nelle in order to keep her away from Valentin, and you had to play the Lulu Card. If it pisses Lulu off, Nina will do it.

The Anvils that hit about Carly being forgiven because she's family/daughter is  keeping up hope that Michael and Nelle are siblings/twins. Nelle working as an mole-Spencer to get Charlotte away from Valentin would lead to her redemption (if Franco can get a hero's parade, she can get one). It would also be an interesting spin to the Spencer-Cassadine Wars.

14 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Is his stupid dead wife WE NEVER CARED about gonna show up next?

I still like the idea she was never dead from the disease, but he was addicted and she just dumped his ass.

Nelle doesn't have an exclusive on a one-sided story written from the winners (or Pets).

1 hour ago, NutmegsDad said:

Today will be a happy day at Haus Nutmeg with a Dr. O/Anna teamup. Seeing Liesl kicked Faison to the curb, I can see one more thing for them to find in common. Let's see if they will use Liesl's work with the LoD to good use.

I'm just looking forward to seeing Dr. O doing something closer to her early days, because all she does now is fawn over Franco and that is waste of Kathleen Gati's talents.

• Love 5

Random: this show has so stuck Lulu with the same people for 2 second scenes that I am actually look forward to a scene between her and freaking Dillon. I'm sure they'll talk about Charlotte, but they might talk about Kiki too!* Maybe even - gasp - Tracy, who knows?

* Yes, a scene where Dillon and Lulu might talk about *Kiki* is making me take note. I know.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5

why is charlotte always coloring, why isnt she at school with other children.

do you think the actors read the script anymore? the dialigoue is repetive.

57 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Random: this show has so stuck Lulu with the same people for 2 second scenes that I am actually look forward to a scene between her and freaking Dillon. I'm sure they'll talk about Charlotte, but they might talk about Kiki too!* Maybe even - gasp - Tracy, who knows?

* Yes, a scene where Dillon and Lulu might talk about *Kiki* is making me take note. I know.

Yeah, they haven't shared a scene in a looong ass time.  Was there actually a scene of them making on-camera peace for his role in exposing Dante and Valerie's ONS?

Besides this and my already expressed interest in the Anna/Dr. O scenes, I'm also looking forward to Laura/Kevin (though she seems to be gearing up to be cranky with him, shut up Laura), Nora, and Olivia J. (who I'm guessing is being visited by Griffin and his SOUL FLU).  So yea, bring it on, Show.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Yeah, they haven't shared a scene in a looong ass time.  Was there actually a scene of them making on-camera peace for his role in exposing Dante and Valerie's ONS?

You ask a lot of a person, teevee! ummm . . . . I'm pretty sure there was.

ETA: And I bet you this scene probably would have been with Maxie if not for KSt's absence.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Laura/Kevin (though she seems to be gearing up to be cranky with him, shut up Laura)

It's about the stupid custody case, of course. Stop trying to drag Kevin into it, Laura.

2 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

She's 10 years old and get papa is supposedly a superior parent. Dafuq can't she read? 

The writers probably forgot how old she is, and clearly no one has any idea what level she should be reading at. I mean, spelling "cat" and "car" is more like kindergarten. I'm not a teacher, nor do I have kids, and I know this. Oof.

• Love 4

Nelle said something yesterday about working with young children, particularly kindergarteners. And also something about gearing up for school. So I guess we're supposed to believe Charlotte is not even 5 yet, even though the kid is clearly about 10.

• Love 1

The conflict of Charlotte's age - being age appropriate for when the embryo was created vs. being old enough to fool Nathan and Griffin into thinking she could be theirs - will never not bug me.

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

It's about the stupid custody case, of course. Stop trying to drag Kevin into it, Laura.

Laura keeps trying to get him to have a personal opinion when his professional opinion at the moment presumably doesn't agree with hers and Lulu's. 

Just now, TeeVee329 said:

The conflict of Charlotte's age - being age appropriate for when the embryo was created vs. being old enough to fool Nathan and Griffin into thinking she could be theirs - will never not bug me.

This. The embryo was created three years ago (when Rocco was already alive) and to pass Charlotte off as Nathan or Griffin's she had to be ten. Now she seems to be seven or eight and Rocco has somehow become her younger brother. It's so dumb.

• Love 4

I will accept Lulu having a breakdown if she shoots Nelle and Nina dead. She can shoot Valentin, but he can go into a coma, and wake up as someone who doesn't get snivelly cause Anna was mean to him at WSB High.

• Love 6
41 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

That's why I'm still holding onto the hope that Charlotte isn't her child and she'll just get to walk away from that whole horrible group

Lulu would be shown as the "loser" vs Valentin's "win" in that scenario, but if she doesn't have to deal with any of them anymore it's a total win.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I will accept Lulu having a breakdown if she shoots Nelle and Nina dead.

I do not want Lulu to have a breakdown for any reason, but she can still shot Nelle and Nina dead.

18 minutes ago, ulkis said:

WSB High

If Sabrina were still around, I'd write another diary entry for her. 

• Love 2

Why should Lulu have a problem with Nelle? She may dislike that Nelle slept with a married man because of what happened between Dante and Valerie. But Carly and Lulu haven't been shown as being close, for ages, and it isn't as if Carly is all that loyal to either Dante or Lulu. 

I don't care what Nelle did-nothing she has done so far, is anything worse than what Bobbie did back in her days as (to borrow a Tracy Q phrase) the town pump. And until Nelle tricks her FRIEND by pouring alcohol all over him and declaring that he's not a fit parent, she's still a better person than Carly. I don't expect Carly or Bobbie to forgive her-Bobbie is the world's biggest hypocrite-always has been-she learned well from Madame Ruby. And Carly holds grudges almost as well as her husband. But for them to act as if they are in any way better, is unintentional comedy.  I also think Nina tends to act like people are out of line for judging her, but Nina's one fry short of a happy meal. Bobbie and Carly have no such excuse. I realize the writing may be slanted in that way to make me root for Nelle. It won't work, because I never hated Nelle in the first place. I just think she's irrelevant. Though I suppose Michael needs a love interest, but show needs to cut a big chunk of cast fat, first.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, IWantCandy71 said:

Why should Lulu have a problem with Nelle?

Lulu probably doesn't even know Nelle, LOL. But if Lulu is going to shoot Nina (as some of us wish), she can also shoot people in the vicinity: Nelle. (Poor Chloe Lanier; I wonder if she feels she was sold a bill of goods, or if she's just grateful for a steady paycheck.)

• Love 6

I'm choosing to ignore Laura and Lulu, because I've reached my threshold for tolerating their whining and moaning. I did appreciate Kevin and Dillon speaking reason, but their good advice is going to go in one ear and out the other with Laura and Lulu, so whatever.

"I know I'm the town pariah, but I've got to stay and make things right." Don't sweat it, Nelle. The last town pariah is now the cuddly neighborhood serial killer, so there's hope for you, too.

Moment of the episode: Nora's wavering smile as Liv's five hundred charges were read.

Liv and Valentin? Okay? This is going to be stupid, isn't it. Especially with all the anvils about Griffin's mother.

• Love 5

Nelle already wants to make amends...that's some scheming bad girl you got there, Show.  And if she is so eager to make amends, why is she still keeping quiet about what actually happened with her and Sonny?

...why is Nora Olivia J.'s lawyer?  I mean, I know why, so they could be wink-y about Hilary B. Smith and Tonja Walker sharing a scene, but...why, and how, would an out-of-state lawyer be put on this case?  ETA...wait, she was bribed by Valentin?  The fuck?

Britt mention!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5

CL is not in the dumbest story on the canvas. And at least she's not dressing in drag pretending to be a butler. So there's that. But to go from the anniversary ep, which had some genuine emotion and meaning, to the dreck she's in now has to be discouraging from a creative standpoint.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Sake614 said:

Nelle said something yesterday about working with young children, particularly kindergarteners. And also something about gearing up for school. So I guess we're supposed to believe Charlotte is not even 5 yet, even though the kid is clearly about 10.

She doesn't look anywhere near 10 to me.  Given the actress is 7, I'd say that's supposed to be Charlotte's age, too.  

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, IWantCandy71 said:

Why should Lulu have a problem with Nelle?

In my scenario, she's having a breakdown. 

20 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Nelle already wants to make amends...that's some scheming bad girl you got there, Show.  And if she is so eager to make amends, why is she still keeping quiet about what actually happened with her and Sonny?

imo admitting she set up Sonny makes her looks worse than an impulsive one night stand.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, ulkis said:

imo admitting she set up Sonny makes her looks worse than an impulsive one night stand.

It would be one thing if Sonny had been so drunk all Nelle had to do was tell him they slept together. But she drugged him. That's really bad.

Welp, ulkis has convinced me that she's AJ's daughter, so I've decided she's planning to keep that a secret so they don't know how much more devious she is. It also gives her an excuse not to sleep with her brother

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 3

Valentin: if you mess up, they'll never find your body.

Don't tease, Valentin.

Oh, Griffin is still on the show.

This is ridiculous. Anna should be courteous and telling O she's desperate, she should be kicking O in the face and telling her to call Faison or she'll get another knuckle sandwich from Anna.

Michael: if I see you, I won't turn away from you.

Oh, the tension. The passion. Of two people who were supposedly falling in love and then one betrays the other. I'm really feeling the rage and sparks.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 9
54 minutes ago, Linny said:

Moment of the episode: Nora's wavering smile as Liv's five hundred charges were read.

I had to laugh at the expression on Nora's face as the list grew, especially by the time the judge got to: "315 counts of attempted murder (on everyone who was still in the hospital with the bomb)"

Line of the day:

Valentin to Nelle:  I adore my daugther so if anything happens to her, they'll never find your body.  

Nelle's expression:  I think I just peed my pants

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Lillybee said:

So who is Griffin's mother. I do hope that it is not OJ.

I don't know how she could be, or how Olivia J. could know anything about it if his mother is not who he thinks it is (which, don't do it, Show), given she was screaming at Julian that she had no idea Griffin existed.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

So is Robin back in CA?  Maybe I missed the mention through my fast forwarding. And I just cringed watching Anna asking for Dr. O's assistance in ANYTHING. I mean, Dr. O assisted in Robin's torturous captivity and stabbed Robert into a coma.  I mean c'mon writers! FH & KG are interesting to watch together but never in this scenario.

Edited by rags
  • Love 8

Dr. O should have been a short term character with her fierce hats, BSC love for Faison and distaste of Britt.  I don't care about Dr. O and block of wood Nathan.

Ya'll know a retcon is coming when it pertains to Griffin's mother and I bet Anna will end up as the mother.  Sheesh.  

Lulu can take a flying leap.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:
33 minutes ago, Lillybee said:

So who is Griffin's mother. I do hope that it is not OJ.

22 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I don't know how she could be, or how Olivia J. could know anything about it if his mother is not who he thinks it is (which, don't do it, Show), given she was screaming at Julian that she had no idea Griffin existed.

Not to mention the heebies and jeebies involved with cuddling up to a shirtless Griffin and cooing Duke's name... 

35 minutes ago, Lillybee said:

So who is Griffin's mother. I do hope that it is not OJ

The time for that would have been when she first showed up. And I would have loved seeing Anna's head explode when she discovered that her special kitty had had an affair with OJ.

As to who is mother really is . . . which female star of an appropriate age is no longer on another soap?

Edited by rur
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Darklazr said:

Ya'll know a retcon is coming when it pertains to Griffin's mother and I bet Anna will end up as the mother.  Sheesh.  

I just don't get the point.  Anna loves Griffin like family already, what does them blood related change?  NOTHING!

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, Darklazr said:

GH likes to stay in their lane of complete and utter nonsense.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Linny said:

"I know I'm the town pariah, but I've got to stay and make things right." 

Nelle actually said this? Fuck me! It was bad enough with Liz's dumb ass saying it, but it has even less meaning coming from Nelle. No one in town gives a flying fuck about you, Nelle!

2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Britt mention!

I thought of you! And I got real excited about the thought of Britt coming back. I don't care!

I can not fucking believe they are going to make Anna Griffin's mom. Just, why? WHY? In a long line of terrible and stupid decisions that one ranks quite high.

I loved every minute of every scene with Liv. Whatever, she entertains the hell outta me. And against my better judgement I'm intrigued by the Valentin connection. I'm sure when we find out more about it it will be 2 years from now and stupid, so I won't care anymore, but still!

I liked the Lulu/Dillon and Laura/Kevin scenes even though the content was horrible.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 12

In my scenario, she's having a breakdown. 

I gotta put this out there...out of ALL the folks in town....I think Lesley Lu Spencer having a breakdown is looong overdue. I'm all for it. I bet Emme could do some good CrazyFace.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, IWantCandy71 said:

I bet Emme could do some good CrazyFace.

She's already got the crazy eyes down. 

I don't want a breakdown story simply because it's only the wimmins and their fragile lady brains who are unable to handle the harder parts of life. And they don't get the excuse of bipolarity. No, they're just crazy. Ugh.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 9

Kevin was rightly not allowed to evaluate Charlotte or provide testimony because Valentin shot him and also because of his personal relationship with Laura and thus Lulu, but it's fine for him to testify at a competency hearing for Olivia Jerome when one of OJ's many, many crimes was ordering one of her minions to drug and kidnap Laura?

• Love 1