Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Where's breaking news when you need it?

"We're going to prosecute Ava." Uh, Sonny, when did you and Carly join the DA's office? He's so gross. Everyone has to make amends to him, but he doesn't owe anyone anything. It's typical they think they'll have to threaten Nelle to make her talk. Just tell the DA she saw something and let it go from there. Gah.

Wow, does Lauren suck. Her mom is in intensive care in critical condition, and she has to be talked into seeing her? No one's telling her to forgive Ava.

Curtis is a gutless worm and sucks for not telling Auntie Cliché (Stella) to STFU about Jordan. His aunt is trashing his girlfriend in his house.

Someone asked what Valentin said to Charlotte in the recorded message. It was almost all in English, and Anna was there the whole time. The last thing he said (in French) was he promised he'd return and see her soon. It was completely innocuous.

• Love 6

At this point, TJ should be a medical intern at the hospital, because Kiki is now a nurse's aide.  Molly should graduate from Law or Journalism school.  Krissy should have graduated from law school when she returned to the screen.  I find it really puzzling that this show refuses to set up the next generation with careers (TJ, Molly, Krissy) or the next round of teen musketeer's (Cam, Spencer, Jake and Emma), because Josslyn is already a full blown teeanger.

I love how FH is playing Anna and Alex.

CarSon are pig shit.

There is zero sexual chemistry between Michael and Nelle.

• Love 11
(edited)

Molly isn't even 21 yet how would she be a grad from law school already? TJ is not old enough to be in med school yet either. Pre med track yes but the average age of a first year med student is 24. Now Kristina should at the very least have graduated with some kind of undergrad degree.  But I cant even buy that Kristina has enough work ethic to hold down a steady job let alone become a lawyer.

Edited by In2You
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, nilyank said:

Karen was divorced Jagger years before she died. Jagger's son Stone is with some other woman, so he is not Scott's grandson.

Wasn't Karen his birth mother ? He Stone lived with his father, I saw some of him when they were on Night Shift I think.I didn't get much of the show, because I wanted to keep my TCM and comcast changed my package. We watched TCM so no thanks. But She would have always been his mom,and Scotts grandson ??I remember the boy had a learning disability. Jagger was back. I always liked Karen and jagger

20 hours ago, testardo said:

How about these jelly so called writers,bring on Scotts grandson. Karen and Jaggers son. He could come back after hearing what Sonny did to his parents. 

The kid was not Scott's grandson; Karen was not the mother of Jagger's child.  When Jagger and the kid came to visit Robin (back when she lived in the apartment, well before she was pregnant with Emma), Robin asked about little Stone's mom and Jagger said "she's not/no longer in the picture." That's not something you say if your kid's mother, the love of your life, died. 

48 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

The kid was not Scott's grandson; Karen was not the mother of Jagger's child.  When Jagger and the kid came to visit Robin (back when she lived in the apartment, well before she was pregnant with Emma), Robin asked about little Stone's mom and Jagger said "she's not/no longer in the picture." That's not something you say if your kid's mother, the love of your life, died. 

I assumed Karen was the mom. Sorry. Didn't watch it all. I know Karen died .?Forgot how. BUT I still want Scott to make sure all his kids know what scum Scummy is and has always been. I would come back to watch that.

(edited)
4 hours ago, In2You said:

Molly isn't even 21 yet how would she be a grad from law school already? TJ is not old enough to be in med school yet either. Pre med track yes but the average age of a first year med student is 24. Now Kristina should at the very least have graduated with some kind of undergrad degree.  But I cant even buy that Kristina has enough work ethic to hold down a steady job let alone become a lawyer.

Why not when we rarely see Molly or TJ?  The show already stated that TJ was supposed to be an intern at the hospital last year and never followed up with actual scenes.  I like TJ and Molly, but it is time to move them over to careers at the hospital, lawyers, or whatever the show comes up.  It would give the actors story and not have them show up every six months.

Edited by Darklazr
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Darklazr said:

Why not when we rarely see Molly or TJ?  The show already stated that TJ was supposed to be an intern at the hospital last year and never followed up with actual scenes.  I like TJ and Molly, but it is time to move them over to careers at the hospital, lawyers, or whatever the show comes up.  It would give the actors story and not have them show up every six months.

Would you really find HP believable playing a lawyer when she's clearly still a teen? You can't just throw characters into a career when it makes no sense and isn't believable. That's what happened with Michael at ELQ and it was a flop.

I could buy Molly spending the summer doing an internship in a law office because she's so keen to start following in her parents' footsteps and she uncovers something that needs to be investigated but the lawyers and police aren't paying attention.  Maybe Kristina wants to join the police like her brother Dante, or maybe she can intern at QC with Michael.  Give her a special project to do there, something for the kids in a poorer part of town for p.r. and as a tax write-off.  While she's working on it, she figures out that there is something wrong with the water (topical! )and she brings in T.J. who has been spending the summer working in a lab as part of his pre-med program.  The three of them, and any other young adult the writers want to bring in for Kristina, try to figure out what's going on and who is doing it.

It has to beat Spencer fighting Cadmium for the hand of Emma who is too busy becoming a superspy to pay any attention to that nonsense.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, In2You said:

Would you really find HP believable playing a lawyer when she's clearly still a teen? You can't just throw characters into a career when it makes no sense and isn't believable. That's what happened with Michael at ELQ and it was a flop.

I think the reason we are not buying Michael as CEO at ELQ is because the writers never show him at work.  He is too busy propping up Carly and Sonny.  It would have been a great storyline to SEE Tracy take Michael under her wing and mentor him.  Jax could have taken over once Jane Elliot left the show.  It seems that the only character on the show who works at ELQ is Michael.  

• Love 13

Michael shouldn't be CEO, he should be working with AJ and Tracy - but every writer under FV has ignored the importance of establishing careers and interests for the younger crowd. They've also completely failed at writing career-based stories for the wimmins. They still haven't moved any of them past babies or crazies stories - and poor Lulu got stuck with both at once

• Love 8
(edited)

They did a fairly decent job (by today's standards) of establishing Lauren as a nurse's aide. It happened way too fast, of course, but for a job that doesn't require advanced training, I can hand wave it. It's not as if she became a doctor over a commercial break à la Emily. We saw her think about taking the course, studying, being nervous about test results. That's more foundation than Michael ever got as CEO at ELQ. Maxie is in pretty good shape. 

Lulu's career path has been disastrous, as they have no idea what she's supposed to do/be. And once ER came on, the focus really turned to baby rabies. I always wondered if JMB's Lulu truly wanted kids or was just doing it because of Dante's desire to be a dad. Not that her Lulu was anti-kid, just if she were ready to settle down that way. 

9 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I could buy Molly spending the summer doing an internship in a law office because she's so keen to start following in her parents' footsteps and she uncovers something that needs to be investigated but the lawyers and police aren't paying attention.

I love this idea. It's totally in character for Molly, and it could naturally involve Kristina and TJ, though I think as written, Kristina would be more of a hindrance than a help. But that could be part of the story.

But instead we'll have to watch that little turd Spencer continually harass and get one over his cousin Cobalt. I really hope Emma decides to go to spy camp at Langley this summer.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 13
13 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Someone asked what Valentin said to Charlotte in the recorded message. It was almost all in English, and Anna was there the whole time. The last thing he said (in French) was he promised he'd return and see her soon. It was completely innocuous.

Then why did Anna say something to Valentin like, "Why did you say that?" with a wry smile? I felt like I missed scenes in that Valentin/Anna sequence because it felt like they were like winking about something but I had no idea what it was. But to be fair I barely pay attention!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Lulu's career path has been disastrous, as they have no idea what she's supposed to do/be. And once ER came on, the focus really turned to baby rabies. I always wondered if JMB's Lulu truly wanted kids or was just doing it because of Dante's desire to be a dad. Not that her Lulu was anti-kid, just if she were ready to settle down that way. 

Lulu's career would be fine if they just showed the place once in a while. I think JMB's Lulu wanted kids, although I don't know if I buy the ardent planning. But they both definitely mentioned kids once in a while before they got married.

Speaking of careers . . . is Jason supposed to be a stay at home dad? And if he is, why don't they just say so? Is that too unmanly for Jason?

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Speaking of careers . . . is Jason supposed to be a stay at home dad? And if he is, why don't they just say so? Is that too unmanly for Jason?

Sam still seems to do most of the work with Scout. Not that that really means anything, but I think of a stay-at-home parent as the main caregiver. I think Jason is more a dad who's at home a lot. They don't need money, so that blurs what it is Jason is supposed to be doing as a job.

2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

She wondered why he said he'd see Charlotte soon, because ostensibly he's going to be in prison for life.

1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Anna should probably have assumed Valentin would slip WSB custody, given how easy it apparently is. #eyeroll

Unless Valentin DOES have a plan to slip WSB custody it's not fair of him to tell Charlotte that he'd return for her and he'd see her soon and he looked forward to hearing about all of her adventures. Charlotte is going to take that to mean his "trip" will be over in two weeks to a month and what happens when that time frame Charlotte has in her little mind passes and her papa doesn't come to get her, doesn't call, doesn't write...? Lulu is going to be the one to have to pick up the pieces and deal with an upset/angry/devastated little girl.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, LexieLily said:
3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Anna should probably have assumed Valentin would slip WSB custody, given how easy it apparently is. #eyeroll

Unless Valentin DOES have a plan to slip WSB custody it's not fair of him to tell Charlotte that he'd return for her and he'd see her soon and he looked forward to hearing about all of her adventures.

He recorded the message after he spoke with Alex and they made a deal not to testify against each other, so charges would have to be dropped. Or at least that's the idea. So his "trip" wouldn't be open-ended.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 1

Sonny and Carly's behavior with Kiki today was icky.  I guess, when they were comforting her about Ava's almost dying and saying they were there for her, we were supposed to forget how many times Sonny has threatened Ava's life, that Carly got all pissed at Sonny just the other day for not killing her?  Again, some more, playing Sonny and Carly as the benevolent patriarch and matriarch of the town DOES.  NOT.  WORK.

Hated Lucy and Scotty getting churned up in the never-ending mess with Morgan's pills.

• Love 12

For a Friday episode in the summer, this sure was a buzzkill. Where are the sexy, fun, exciting storylines? Enough with the angst. Hayden and Finn were the closest we got to fun, and that's sad.

Sonny lurking like the Grim Reaper while flambéed Ava fought for her life was so gross. And naturally Sonny and Carly use their enemy's near death experience as an excuse to mack on each other. Nobody does tacky like these two do.

The Ashford family emotional venting session over a man we never met was so pointless.

Kiki confessing that she loved Ava and didn't want her to die was sweet. Julian, however, needs to shut the fuck up about escaping his charges while his sister is barely still alive in the next room. Not the time or place to make everything about you, Julian, you selfish idiot.

• Love 5
51 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

He recorded the message after he spoke with Alex and they made a deal not to testify against each other, so charges would have to be dropped. Or at least that's the idea. So his "trip" wouldn't be open-ended.

Sooooo what was the point of this stupid chimera story?

Did anything even happen?

• Love 2
18 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I could buy Molly spending the summer doing an internship in a law office because she's so keen to start following in her parents' footsteps and she uncovers something that needs to be investigated but the lawyers and police aren't paying attention.  Maybe Kristina wants to join the police like her brother Dante, or maybe she can intern at QC with Michael.  Give her a special project to do there, something for the kids in a poorer part of town for p.r. and as a tax write-off.  While she's working on it, she figures out that there is something wrong with the water (topical! )and she brings in T.J. who has been spending the summer working in a lab as part of his pre-med program.  The three of them, and any other young adult the writers want to bring in for Kristina, try to figure out what's going on and who is doing it.

It has to beat Spencer fighting Cadmium for the hand of Emma who is too busy becoming a superspy to pay any attention to that nonsense.

Great idea.  Molly, TJ, Krissy and Serena could be the new early twentysomething set that the show desperately needs and the next generation of teen musketeers are Cam, Spencer, Jake, Emma and Josslyn.  

GH is bloated with kids and babies, so they need to either kill half of them off or do something with the older crowd.

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Sonny and Carly's behavior with Kiki today was icky.  I guess, when they were comforting her about Ava's almost dying and saying they were there for her, we were supposed to forget how many times Sonny has threatened Ava's life, that Carly got all pissed at Sonny just the other day for not killing her?  Again, some more, playing Sonny and Carly as the benevolent patriarch and matriarch of the town DOES.  NOT.  WORK.

Hated Lucy and Scotty getting churned up in the never-ending mess with Morgan's pills.

I don't even understand why Lucy and Scotty's part in this has to come to light, given Ava is getting a redemption-ish story.

14 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

Sooooo what was the point of this stupid chimera story?

Franco bonding with Jake, I guess.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ulkis said:

I don't even understand why Lucy and Scotty's part in this has to come to light, given Ava is getting a redemption-ish story.

Franco bonding with Jake, I guess.

Franco should be dead.

• Love 7
(edited)
3 minutes ago, ulkis said:

So Lucy could bleet that Sonny and Carly "don't deserve this" and so Scotty - a charter member of the Sonny hating club - could be scolded by Dante that he has "dirt on his hands"?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5
(edited)
2 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

So Lucy could bleet that Sonny and Carly "don't deserve this" and so Scotty - a charter member of the Sonny hating club - could be scolded by Dante that he has "dirt on his hands"?

And what is Carly bleating about, she feels so bad for Kiki? 

Ava is staying on the show, so I wish the show would just move on from this.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4
(edited)

I'm saying that Lucy having to express remorse at failing Sonny and Carly and known Sonny hater Scotty being dirtied up is to keep pushing this narrative of Sonny and Carly as the benevolent beating heart of the city.  Fuck that.

Also, the minute this story is FINALLY over is probably when we'll hear about Morgan coming BFTD, ugh.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 8

This Chimera storyline was lame enough on it's own but when I compare it to the capers of yesteryear like the trip to Mexico with Sean, Robert, Felicia etc, or the Asian Quarter mystery, wow is it a pathetic wimp.

3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Sam still seems to do most of the work with Scout. Not that that really means anything, but I think of a stay-at-home parent as the main caregiver. I think Jason is more a dad who's at home a lot. They don't need money, so that blurs what it is Jason is supposed to be doing as a job.

Jason is the main caregiver and propper-upper for Sonny and Carly.  He doesn't have time to take care of Scout.

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I'm saying that Lucy having to express remorse at failing Sonny and Carly and known Sonny hater Scotty being dirtied up is to keep pushing this narrative of Sonny and Carly as the benevolent beating heart of the city.  Fuck that.

Also, the minute this story is FINALLY over is probably when we'll hear about Morgan coming BFTD, ugh.

Perhaps this is me overthinking things, but I think they're beating on the "Sonny and Carly were WRONGED!" drum so hard partly because they think that will help smooth things over with the people who are annoyed Ava isn't dead or in prison.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

If only Morgan were a more worthy person to deserve all of this tsuris.

HE DIDN'T GET THE CHANCE, DUBBEL ZOUT.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Nice of Dante to remember he's a cop when he's questioning Lucy.  If only he was as hard ass when it's Sonny or Carly sitting there.   

Yea really. I hate cop Dante simply because he never gets to be that way with Sonny so it makes him seem like such a little bitch when he does it to someone else.

Another scene where Finn and Hayden talk about having sex and then it isn't shown. So weird to me. There's gotta be something going on there because it doesn't make sense. They are one of the few couples they have that have at least some chem.

I don't remember anything else.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Darklazr said:

Great idea.  Molly, TJ, Krissy and Serena could be the new early twentysomething set that the show desperately needs and the next generation of teen musketeers are Cam, Spencer, Jake, Emma and Josslyn.  

GH is bloated with kids and babies, so they need to either kill half of them off or do something with the older crowd.

I could believe Molly as a law firm intern and probably TJ as a guy who wants to study medicine because he lost his father. Kristina's only interests seem to be bitchily defending her father, and contemplating her sexuality or being devastated over a break-up.  Although she did tell Sam once that she did well in a law class.  So (as someone who tends to think of herself as a victim) the one type of job or internship I could see her go after would be an aide for a firm specializing in LGBT discrimination cases.  Serena is not the daughter of anyone the Show deems to be important, so it's unlikely she would be cast or be part of of a twentysomething storyline. 

It's hard to believe Michael as the CEO of ELQ, since he only took a couple classes at a community college.  I know he worked/supported AJ in trying to take over ELQ, but didn't that last just a few months? Even Maxie as an assistant for Crimson was more believable, due to her years of scheming and interest in fashion from the time she was a teen.

(edited)

Also, can Sonny and Carly stop acting like, if not for Ava and her evil pill switch, that Morgan and Kiki would be living their HEA?  Because Kiki was already over his ass before Ava got creative with his lithium.

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Nice of Dante to remember he's a cop when he's questioning Lucy.  If only he was as hard ass when it's Sonny or Carly sitting there.

Seriously. It's really aggravating he never persists with Sonny or Carly when they're in the hot seat.

Ugh, Sonny and Carly really need to get away from Ava. It's so gross that they're giving permission for Lauren to see Avery anytime she wants like it's some amazing gift. 

News flash, Aunt Stella: If seeing Jordan makes you so mad, you haven't "made peace with Thomas's death."

4 hours ago, Linny said:

Julian, however, needs to shut the fuck up about escaping his charges while his sister is barely still alive in the next room. Not the time or place to make everything about you, Julian, you selfish idiot.

That cracked me up. It was Sonny-like in its self-involvement.

• Love 4
(edited)

I don't know what is more unbearable: Carly's screaming insults and threats at Sonny or the two of them bonding in hating on Ava and blaming her while she lies helpless in a hospital ward. If Carly is softening toward Sonny, why doesn't he grab the opportunity to sweet-talk her out of holding on to his property?

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
sp
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, ulkis said:

HE DIDN'T GET THE CHANCE, DUBBEL ZOUT.

LOL!   I love that this is in caps, like you just don't understand why DubbelZout doesn't get it!!!

7 minutes ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

why doesn't he grab the opportunity to sweet-talk her out of holding on to his property?

It's all moo (it's a cow's opinion....for any Friends fans!!) since they'll be back together by the end of June and she'll likely willingly give him back his properties.

Holy crap, Aunt Stella's annoying.  I so wanted Curtis or Jordan to accidentally let it slip that TJ's is actually Shawn's son and not her precious Thomas'  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Seriously. It's really aggravating he never persists with Sonny or Carly when they're in the hot seat.

Well, not lately. He used to really be up Carly's ass a couple of times lol, in the non-sucking up kinda way. I remember once time Anna said something about Carly making a statement and Dante replied that Carly lied liked she breathed. But that was back when characters were allowed to rub each other the wrong way without being complete enemies.

Oh, and this isn't Carly and Sonny, but I always like it anyway: 

I don't even dislike Kiki that much, but I just enjoy it when people yell at her. There are way too many people who are completely nice to her who wouldn't be.

• Love 6

Should they be doing compressions on someone that badly burned?

4 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

It's hard to believe Michael as the CEO of ELQ, since he only took a couple classes at a community college.  I know he worked/supported AJ in trying to take over ELQ, but didn't that last just a few months? Even Maxie as an assistant for Crimson was more believable, due to her years of scheming and interest in fashion from the time she was a teen.

Plus it's hard to see where he finds the time to be CEO of such a large corporation, between taking care of Sonny and Carly and visiting Nelle.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, ulkis said:

I don't even dislike Kiki that much, but I just enjoy it when people yell at her. There are way too many people who are completely nice to her who wouldn't be.

Relatedly, I believe Dante was the only person who read Kiki (and Morgan), however briefly, for Operation: Alcoholic. 

I know the answer is soaps, but it is so irritating Dante is the investigating officer.  Aren't they having problems filling RP's minimums?  Give him these scenes!

• Love 10
6 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Relatedly, I believe Dante was the only person who read Kiki (and Morgan), however briefly, for Operation: Alcoholic. 

I know the answer is soaps, but it is so irritating Dante is the investigating officer.  Aren't they having problems filling RP's minimums?  Give him these scenes!

I like RP with Dante as an officer.  I also still want a Dante/Anna/Nathan triangle.  Or one twin gets Dante, one gets Nathan.  

• Love 3
11 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Plus it's hard to see where he finds the time to be CEO of such a large corporation, between taking care of Sonny and Carly and visiting Nelle.

ELQ is closed for summer vacation, LOL.

• Love 11
(edited)
On 6/6/2017 at 3:24 PM, nilyank said:

Charlotte and Spencer are first cousins via Lulu and Nikolas. They are second cousins via Valentin and Nikolas

Good lawd, family trees on GH rival the ickier branches of the Hapsburgs when it comes to inbreeding.

On 6/6/2017 at 10:18 PM, Oracle42 said:

Well, yes.  Unless they're planning to SORAS all these damn babies from toddlers to twenty year olds, GH needs teenagers. GH also needs characters in their twenties that aren't Michael, Kiki and Nelle (is LA even on contract?)

Teenagers also tend to provide story for the adults in their lives. And given the choice between another fuckin baby story and bad teen dialogue, I'll take dumb teenagers just for variety - and continuity, which is kinda the point of a soap opera.

GH needs to seriously cull the ranks of the middle agers on the show and beef up the teens, twenty-somethings, and early 30's crowd.  I'm not saying they should take over the show, but it really needs to be re-balanced in a bad way.

But then again, the middle agers are where the bulk of the vets and Frank's "gets" comes from, so ergo...

On 6/7/2017 at 0:03 PM, In2You said:

The kids aren't watching soaps anymore. They have so many other options unlike prior decades. Simply throwing kids onscreen won't bring in the viewers.  They don't even directly  promote to them anymore

It's not about bringing in younger viewers (although that would help), it's about bringing some coherence to the canvas.  GH can't be a story about a bunch of people who work at a hospital any more, because that would mean cutting out the cancerous metastasizing tumor that is Sonny Corinthos and his spawn and we can't have that [/All the Saracasm in the World], so the only other option is to beef up the generational saga end of things to try and bring the canvas together.  Of course, that is predicated on having halfway competent writers and showrunners, which GH definitely does not have.

And teenagers DO watch soaps these days.  It's just that the soaps they watch are called RIVERDALE and PRETTY LITTLE LIARS and EMPIRE and 13 REASONS WHY (a breakout hit on Netflix this year) and STAR and I could go on and on but you get my point.  Hell, writing some halfway decent teen/twentysomething stories could work given the atomized nature of the canvas, because teens keep secrets from their parents so therefore there isn't much need for writing a bunch of scenes to tie them to them (except of course when the Big Secret Comes Out or when the young 'uns need a talk-to with/from an older and wiser person).  Plus teen/twentysomething actors are cheaper than older vets and gets so you can use them more.  Maybe the reason kids aren't watching GH anymore is because GH isn't even trying to get them to.

(And once again I emphasize that I'm not saying that GH should become exclusively the province of teens/twentysomethings, I'm calling for some balance here).

On 6/8/2017 at 8:36 AM, jsbt said:

Finn and Hayden do not have non-chemistry but together they are the Paul and Jenny Eckert of their day: Totally forgettable, able to lift right out of the show. 

Gh these days is deliberately designed so that any  character that is not named Sonny Corinthos can lift right out of the show.  I think that's at the heart of all the complaints that GH is so badly paced and the cast so bloated and the lack of real stories.  If GH had a tight cast performing  expertly paced,well-planned-out story arcs, it would be rather hard to lift someone right out. 

On 6/8/2017 at 11:24 AM, Darklazr said:

HateChel was damned right nasty toward Elizabeth and her comments about Cam, Jake and Aiden was disgusting.  So, why in the hell would Elizabeth allow Hatechel access to ANY of her children until that bitch apologizes for her previous vile comments?! 

Because every other character in the cast is allowed to hate on Liz and hold her in contempt, but Liz is not allowed to hate anybody.  (The character of Sam has a similar problem with not be allowed to hate anybosdy, but the writers are apparently contractually required to make it so that every character just adores Saint Sam).

On 6/8/2017 at 11:47 PM, statsgirl said:

The best thing about this story idea is that it could open up into an umbrella story to tie in most of the rest of the cast, even the middle aged adults:

*The hospital people can can tied in when the children of various character's on the canvas (Lord only knows there is enough of them) start showing up suffering from a strange illness.  Finn and Griffin could work together on a differential diagnosis to try and pin down what the people are suffering from.  It eventually turns out to be some sort water-borne illness (either real or made up), which ties back in to Molly's discovery that something was wrong with the water.

*We could have various characters seen drinking coffee at Perks and then later getting sick, this is of course because of the contaminated water used when it is being made.  You could have a side plot where whatshisface who runs the place loses his job because the Health Department closes it down until the water issue is sorted out.

*The source of the outbreak could be initially traced to an ELQ facility, which brings Michael in as ELQ's stock value plunges and lawsuits are lodged against it.  He sets out to clear his company, uncovers evidence that the water was poisoned by someone else, which could tie in yet another part of the canvas.

*Alexis could be approached by someone who's child was irrevocably harmed or died in the outbreak to sue ELQ.  She takes the case for whatever reason, and it causes controversy and arguments with/amongst her loved ones.

*Nina, Maxie and Dillon at Crimson could decide to do a story about the outbreak, a la TEEN VOGUE's foray into investigative journalism, and their investigation uncovers further clues.

*Maybe Avery is the kid that gets sick and dies, which causes Sonny to go apeshit and file the lawsuit against ELQ, thus pitting him against Michael and estranging them from each other.  (Because the only time that Sonny and Michael ever work together is when they are at loggerheads).

... and that's just what I came up with off the top of my head.  See, it's not that hard.  If we can do it, why can't the so-called "writers" of GH?

Edited by yowsah1
  • Love 12

Pretty Little Liars was made to be copied by a soap.  Missing friend?  Evil, shadowy stalker calling them bitches? Wrongfully accused dreamy guy?  Secrets galore?  Back from the dead people?  Parent switches?  Incest?  God.  I wonder if Ron is actually the writer most days.  And it's still a better show than GH.  They shoved their Sonny in a literal grave.  

• Love 4