Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, ulkis said:

He didn't, they mentioned she was hiding from him.

Yeah, but Claudette clearly was raising Charlotte as her own with Valentine's knowledge; the girl is school-age and thinks of Claudette as Mommy and as Valentine as Poppa.  Claudette has not been hiding from him with Charlotte since giving birth, otherwise Charlotte would have no idea who Valentine is.

1 hour ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

Lulu, Nina, and Laura are all primed to be yearning maternal protective satellites of Charlotte. 

You forgot Anna, who already jumped on the insta-Grandma/protector bandwagon since she assumed Charlotte was indeed Griffin's daughter.

• Love 4
20 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

Speaking of BFF Nathan and Griffin, why is there not allowed to be ANY friction between them? 

I think they share a bond because they both got screwed over by that crazy lying bitch Claudette.  Mr. Moving and his best friend have been friends for over 40 years.  Their friendship began freshman year in college.  My hubby's evil ex was cheating on him with the guy who became his BFF.  When they both found out about each other they almost got into a fight, however, they began to bond over the fact that their mutual girlfriend was to blame. 

Edited by movingtargetgal
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

I think they share a bond because they both got screwed over by that crazy lying bitch Claudette.  Mr. Moving and his best friend have been friends for over 40 years.  Their friendship began freshman year in college.  My hubby's evil ex was cheating on him with the guy who became his BFF.  When they both found out about each other they almost got into a fight, however, they began to bond over the fact that their mutual girlfriend was to blame. 

But now they both think Claudette was actually a saint who did everything she did because of her not-daughter, Charlotte, so there's no mutual hatred ofClaudette for them to bond over! I guess now they bond over the aforementioned realization that Claudette 'did everything fro Charlotte.' LOL!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

Oh, and it's nice to see the mighty Sonny being bested by a little girl.  And has he considered asking about whether protection was used, since he gets everyone he sleeps with, including Jason, pregnant? 

Since buying her off didn't work, why doesn't he just get rid of her?  (Like he got rid of Julian.) Heh. 

5 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

Yeah, but neither your future husband or his future bestie SHOT the other. (I assume.) I'd think that would also be just a slight hurdle to overcome on the road to We're Totes Cool Now.

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, ciarra said:

Oh, and it's nice to see the mighty Sonny being bested by a little girl.  And has he considered asking about whether protection was used, since he gets everyone he sleeps with, including Jason, pregnant? 

Since buying her off didn't work, why doesn't he just get rid of her?  (Like he got rid of Julian.) Heh. 

Or how about just telling Carly? Unless he feels bad and doesn't want Nelle to lose her job, but then they should state the reason why, otherwise Sonny being afraid Carly will dump him permanently over Nelle is a bit hard to buy, imo.

• Love 3
19 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

21 hours ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

Lulu, Nina, and Laura are all primed to be yearning maternal protective satellites of Charlotte. 

You forgot Anna, who already jumped on the insta-Grandma/protector bandwagon since she assumed Charlotte was indeed Griffin's daughter.

I'll allow it, since Anna is cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs over anyone or anything potentially related to Dewq. Obviously this little girl is the new Crown Princess of Port Charles, and shortly she is to reign in Wyndemere Castle over the hoi-polloi, especially wimmins, with her Daddy.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd

Why does Nelly need two incriminating recordings?  Did she forget where she put the first one?

And Maxie using gyno exam tools as weapons was high up on the ick factor.  I think they were going for comedy, but all I could think was ewww.

Is it wrong to hope the garbage truck would show up and rid us of both Curtis and Jason?

• Love 7
3 hours ago, ulkis said:

Or how about just telling Carly? Unless he feels bad and doesn't want Nelle to lose her job, but then they should state the reason why, otherwise Sonny being afraid Carly will dump him permanently over Nelle is a bit hard to buy, imo.

Seriously. It's not the crime, it's the coverup. Sonny should have learned that by now. Maybe Michael needs to remind him. Actually, I buy Sonny not wanting to say anything because he's more afraid of Michael's reaction than Carly's.

The stupid is deep and wide.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, ciarra said:

Why does Nelly need two incriminating recordings?  Did she forget where she put the first one?

And Maxie using gyno exam tools as weapons was high up on the ick factor.  I think they were going for comedy, but all I could think was ewww.

Is it wrong to hope the garbage truck would show up and rid us of both Curtis and Jason?

Nelle reminds me of an annoying 5-yr-old keeping useless sekrets on grown-ups.

SFU Maxie with the gyno tools. She was probably thinking about stealing them to use along with her notorious Crimson sex toys.

Ha! Yes I was so hoping the amateur sleuths would be scooped up in a garbage truck. Such a stoop-id idea to paw through garbage for half-eaten Chinese food. I can't even remember why they did it.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd

I have a few Dillon-related thoughts from today*:

- I hope Dillon is getting some kind of hazard pay for having to listen to Nina gush about her sex life.

- WTF with Kiki slapping him.  It's okay to help Franco lure Tom into a trap, but what Dillon said about Morgan is crossing the line?  Girl, please.

- And now WTF, Dillon is going to hook up with Valerie?  It's another stupid stall, why are these writers afraid to let couples actually get together?  They're doing the same thing with Rebecca Budig and Michael Easton.  And no doubt Kiki will give him all kinds of shit about it, never mind that they are not together and she has been rejecting his romantic overtures again and again.

* I'm sure I'll have something to say about the SHOCK COLLAR and the Charlotte stupidity when my blood pressure goes down.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 10

So now Freako is keeping Tom in a cage and "training" him like a dog with a spray gun and shocks.  Disgusting, especially at Christmas. How is this trend supposed to show that Freako has grown and matured from his past crimes? Tom has paid his debt to society; Freako has sunk deeper into madness and criminal behavior, including kidnapping, false imprisonment, and torture (mental and physical).  

• Love 6

Carly and Sonny were separated when Sonny slept with Nelle. Why don't Jason and Sonny realize that fact? It could possibly mitigate the situation and get rid of Nelle permanently when Carly is told. Furthermore, Carly might think twice before she impulsively leaves Sonny.

6 minutes ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

So now Freako is keeping Tom in a cage and "training" him like a dog with a spray gun and shocks.  Disgusting, especially at Christmas.

Seriously!  I don't understand why the writers think the audience wants to see a story like this...well, ever...but especially during the holidays.

• Love 2

Every time I think Franco can't get more disturbing, I'm proven wrong. Chaining and caging Tom up like he's a dog--am I supposed to be approving of this behavior? Who in their right mind thinks this is acceptable?? And Liz can fuck right off with her talk about Franco being so "generous and loving," and only "acts out when he gets insecure." I know this is a soap opera and real life rules don't apply, but I honestly think this is such a dangerous message to be sending out. It's not cool to justify Franco's scary, stalker behavior just because he also spends money on Liz and cares about Jake. This should not be upheld as a desirable relationship. Liz should be taking her kids and running from this man. Ugh, the whole thing is sickening.

• Love 20

Is Lulu just supposed to take her brother's murderer at his word that she is Charlotte's mother? Get a DNA test done immediately, and not one done in Port Charles. We know PC DNA tests lie more often than not.

Charlotte is Nikolas' niece (via Lulu) and cousin (via Valentin) right? 

Edited by LexieLily
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Linny said:

Every time I think Franco can't get more disturbing, I'm proven wrong. Chaining and caging Tom up like he's a dog--am I supposed to be approving of this behavior? Who in their right mind thinks this is acceptable?? And Liz can fuck right off with her talk about Franco being so "generous and loving," and only "acts out when he gets insecure." 

I just think it makes Franco seem like such a child, as always. What the hell is he insecure about? Is he jealous of Tom? What? Is he insecure that Liz doesn't want him to rescue her from her rapist? He is the worst.

• Love 8

Dillon/Kiki seem like they're meant to be end game but I don't see why. His comment was not worthy of a slap and I'm not sure that any comment really is anymore. It's 2016, maybe time to move past casual violence against love interests. Dillon needs to move on from Kiki for good. I'm not at all interested in watching Valerie get sidelined for Kiki.

I would like to think Franco caging Tom would be enough for Liz to call it quits but it feels like a lame rehash of Ric's secret room. Ric did it better. Franco is so irritating to watch. I might be into this story if it were Franco with the collar in the cage, put there by Sam.

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Charlotte is Nikolas' niece (via Lulu) and cousin (via Valentin) right?

Right. Which I suppose is better than niece and half-sister, but not by much.

Tom in a cage...this show is gross. That word sounds so junior high, but I can't think of a better one. GUH-ROSS.

Edited by Melgaypet
  • Love 10
25 minutes ago, Linny said:

And Liz can fuck right off with her talk about Franco being so "generous and loving," and only "acts out when he gets insecure."

Asshole, your boyfriend is a RAPIST and a SERIAL KILLER. He "acts out" because he's fucking INSANE. Also, lets not try to whitewash what Freako does by referring to it as "acting out." 

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 14

FV must be pissed that BH is still on this show, asshat.

I hated LiRic from day one and now this Friz shit is even worse.  Free, Elizabeth Imogene Webber!

Elizabeth and Griffin looked good and he is sane, so why is this show torturing us with this Friz crap?!

• Love 7

Well, it looks like GH is also copying the painting styles, as well as the writing, of Manos: the Hands of Fate:

https://goo.gl/images/4Pznnm

I didn't pay attention to any of the Dante/Lulu/Valentin scenes. Too much second-hand embarrassment. But some of you may say, did you watch Nina practically grab her own crotch on screen? Didn't you watch Franco? Yes, yes I did but I don't care about them so it doesn't make me cringe as much.

Although I did seriously wonder about how RoHo felt looking at that painting of himself.

How did Jason infer that Sonny slept from Nelle just by Sonny saying, "it's about Nelle"?

What the hell was Franco spraying at Tom? Is that what he puts in his own hair? Have we finally figured out the secret of Franco's hair?

Dillon should have told Nina he wouldn't have had the chance to be judgmental of Valentin if Nina hadn't shoved him in his face in the first place.

Valerie's dress was pretty. Her hair extensions were weird.

If I were Michael or Carly Nelle's "oh this dress isn't fancy enough to wear to the ball" act would have been grating the tenth time she did it. Maybe they should have had her wear a jumper and a skirt if they wanted that to seem like the case.

Michael peeking his head out the door was cute though.

I don't even know what to say about the Franco/Tom stuff. It doesn't matter what Tom is planning though, Franco looks psychotic. And I don't even mean like in a moral way, I just mean, how is this going to accomplish anything for Franco? Why not just kill Tom at this point? If it's cause he's afraid of prison, he can go to prison for a long time for this too!

56 minutes ago, LeftPhalange said:

Asshole, your boyfriend is a RAPIST and a SERIAL KILLER. He "acts out" because he's fucking INSANE. Also, lets not try to whitewash what Freako does by referring to it as "acting out." 

Franco: giving five year olds everywhere a bad name.

• Love 8

I just can't with this show anymore. Kiki playing Franco's game with Tom and then making him pinky swear he won't get violent?

Nina doing her Marilyn Monroe pose for Dillon while telling him she was sexed up?

Franco locking up Tom in a dog crate with a shock collar and making him 'speak'? This is supposed to be entertaining????? Jelly are in serious need of therapy. Can we get a go fund me campaign started to help pay for it? I'll kick in the first $50.

Guess we're not actually going to see the Toys for Tots gala, because then we'd have to see Tracy, Monica et al and pay for extras. Not to mention Marines who are always on hand at such events.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

Franco locking up Tom in a dog crate with a shock collar and making him 'speak'? This is supposed to be entertaining????? Jelly are in serious need of therapy. Can we get a go fund me campaign started to help pay for it? I'll kick in the first $50.

They can take of their own bills. I would, however, contribute to a fund to bribe RoHo to leave GH already.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

Guess we're not actually going to see the Toys for Tots gala, because then we'd have to see Tracy, Monica et al and pay for extras. Not to mention Marines who are always on hand at such events.

I would have preferred seeing a gala Christmas Toys for Tots rather than Liez excusing Franco or Lulu bugging her eyes out in greed for another child that hasn't been proven by DNA to be hers, or certainly the scenes with Franco's sadism toward Tom. And how did Michael's Hawaiian shirt and flipflops cancel out his date's over-severe dress? Nelle could have borrowed or bought some rhinestone bling from just about anyone to party up her little black dress.

• Love 3

How many more times is Nelly going to complain about having nothing to wear? STFU.

Fuck Kiki for luring Tom to the art studio so he can be harassed by a rapist serial killer. Fuck Kiki again for slapping Dillon for no reason. PLEASE let him move on from this freak, even if it's with that Val girl. 

Of course more sexual assault had to be inserted into this stupid embryo shit. Next year when the three year old embryo magically turns into a 15 year old I wonder how she will react when she finds out how she came into existence. 

I would love it if Tom escaped and killed Freako and Kiki. 

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, LeftPhalange said:

How many more times is Nelly going to complain about having nothing to wear? STFU.

Fuck Kiki for luring Tom to the art studio so he can be harassed by a rapist serial killer. Fuck Kiki again for slapping Dillon for no reason. PLEASE let him move on from this freak, even if it's with that Val girl. 

Of course more sexual assault had to be inserted into this stupid embryo shit. Next year when the three year old embryo magically turns into a 15 year old I wonder how she will react when she finds out how she came into existence. 

Maybe she'll kill Franco and Nina?

• Love 5
On 12/9/2016 at 4:28 PM, ulkis said:

Speaking of BFF Nathan and Griffin, why is there not allowed to be ANY friction between them? 

Because friction would create sparks and between the grease in Griffin's hair and the oil on Nathan's body they'd spontaneously combust and the entire set would go up in flames.

BA DA BUM

(I'll show myself out)

Edited by Originalroux
  • Love 7
50 minutes ago, ulkis said:

If I were Michael or Carly Nelle's "oh this dress isn't fancy enough to wear to the ball" act would have been grating the tenth time she did it. Maybe they should have had her wear a jumper and a skirt if they wanted that to seem like the case.

Why, WHY did they have her in a little black dress if they were gonna do this? It was driving me insane. 

• Love 5

How did Jason infer that Sonny slept from Nelle just by Sonny saying, "it's about Nelle"?

He knows Sonny.  Totally reasonable assumption to make.

I can't with this Franco/Tom shock collar-dog cage shit.  I think we're supposed to root for Franco…and my brain exploded.

Dillon, please bang Valerie.  It'll be the most interesting thing either of you have done in months.

• Love 9

Damn! My feed has been blowing up about what is happening with Franco and Tom. I checked to see what is going on now and wished I didn't. 

I mean you knew when previous Franco did stuff like this that he was the bad guy. The writers however are writing Franco in such a disturbing way that I am left scratching my head on wether they want this character redeemed or not hated.

These two head writers are seriously the worst.

• Love 11

Now that I've recovered from my Franco rage, I need to say that I don't EVER need to see Nina feeling herself and discussing her sexual healing ever again. Dillon has a stronger stomach than me, because I would have been retching after her display.

I also thought it was interesting that Valentin was made out to be a victim, because he was drugged and a semen sample was taken without his knowledge. Of course he's in the wrong for concealing Charlotte from Lulu, but he wasn't complicit in the creation of the embryo. I like that Valentin has layers, and isn't a cut and dried bad guy. He's more compelling than the usual villains on this show.

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, OnceSane said:

Dillon, please bang Valerie.  It'll be the most interesting thing either of you have done in months.

Right! I hate Valerie now, but ngl the part of me back during the Dillon/Lulu/Valerie/Dante saga that wanted Dillon and Valerie to fuck came alive during that scene today. They better actually show them again and not just have us hear about it later or something.

2 minutes ago, TwistedandBored said:

These two head writers are seriously the worst.

They're worse than RC. There I said it!

When Valentin was talking about how Charlotte came to be my sister was like, "So, he was raped, too?!" There was just so much rape/sexual assault related stuff in today's ep. These writers need therapy. They're worse than RC was with it and I legit thought he was scary with his rape obsession.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Right! I hate Valerie now, but ngl the part of me back during the Dillon/Lulu/Valerie/Dante saga that wanted Dillon and Valerie to fuck came alive during that scene today. They better actually show them again and not just have us hear about it later or something.

9 minutes ago, TwistedandBored said:

Val is a step up from Freako's accomplice, so she has that going for her. And she has a job and I would believe she's capable of reading a book with no pictures in it.

• Love 7

Has anyone noticed this is like the third time Kiki has colluded in a pretty big crime?

- helped Franco escape from the holding cell to find Carly/Heather (and lied to Michael about hiding Franco when they all thought he was a suspect).

- helped Morgan drug Michael.

- lied about Sonny murdering AJ.

- helped Franco lure Tom in. And no doubt she'll once again gasp and say she didn't know Franco/the situation would go THAT far, even though she's met him.

1 minute ago, LeftPhalange said:

Val is a step up from Freako's accomplice, so she has that going for her. And she has a job and I would believe she's capable of reading a book with no pictures in it.

Would she know how to stop without a page telling her it was "End of Book" though?

• Love 8

Lulu looked and sounded deranged when she was yakking about Charlotte being her daughter and the look on Dante's face was a total, WTF?!  Dante is probably wishing he was still sleeping with Valerie at this point!

• Love 9

Today on Paraphrase Hospital:

Jason:  Blah, blah, blah, Curtis, blah, blah, blah

Sonny: .............................Nelle..........

Jason:  You slept with Nelle and Carly doesn't know, how could you.  You should totally tell her because it's not like Carly's totally rational when it comes to you and your penis and all the women in town.  

Nina:  I don't care if I'm your employer and your my employee, look at me while I make inapropriate gestures towards my boobies and my gonads.  Geez Dillon don't you know when someone's been having all the sex.  

Me:  Dude.  The hell?

Valentin:  Congrats, it's a girl

Lulu:  How DARE you.  I'm going to slap you across the face.  

Valentin:  Hey, I'm a victim of Helena and her turkey baster.  Then I hired Claudette because doesn't everyone come to the States and hire French Canadians to be their baby's surrogate?  Then even though she should have left the minute after Charlotte was born, somehow she was still around eleventy seven years later to take Charlotte on the run.  Eh, I don't know, that's just what the writers have written this week.

Dillon:  Here's a job for you on a silver platter that you're probably not qualified for but as long as you can deal with Nina's inapropriate gonadal gestures, you're golden.

Kiki:  Bitch please, I don't actually want a job, I just want to complain that I don't have one  Plus, you and your cooties work here.  

Dillon:  Fine, let me go sniff out Valerie

Me:  Valerie's still on this show?  

Nelle:  Let me remember that letter that my father wrote and declare that I'll never forget the reason why I came to town.  Can't forget it but also don't know what it is yet.  But I'm sure the writers won't let me down and make it non sensical or anything.  

Liz;  Hey hot, not too crazy, doctor, let me tell you about my serial killing, boyfriend and how he gets a little cranky when he's insecure.  But who doesn't love that in a boyfreind.  Amirite?

• Love 18
2 hours ago, ulkis said:

Has anyone noticed this is like the third time Kiki has colluded in a pretty big crime?

- helped Franco escape from the holding cell to find Carly/Heather (and lied to Michael about hiding Franco when they all thought he was a suspect).

- helped Morgan drug Michael.

- lied about Sonny murdering AJ.

- helped Franco lure Tom in. And no doubt she'll once again gasp and say she didn't know Franco/the situation would go THAT far, even though she's met him.

Would she know how to stop without a page telling her it was "End of Book" though?

Thank you for the review of Kiki's questionable resume.  She sure fits right in on Criminal Hospital, doesn't she?  I knew there were other reasons she is losing her appeal for me. 

As for Valerie, she most definitely knows when things are over.  Even though it took her while to sort out her non-place in the mess that was Dante and Lulu's marriage at the time, once she figured it out, she put an end once and for all to her part in that situation.  Even more so, she quckly saw the end of the Curtis book when he betrayed her at the PCPD.   Gotta give some credit where it's due.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Darklazr said:

Lulu looked and sounded deranged when she was yakking about Charlotte being her daughter and the look on Dante's face was a total, WTF?!  Dante is probably wishing he was still sleeping with Valerie at this point!

He'd probably get more POV if he were!  This story is adding an exclamation point to the nickname "Mr. Lulu."

• Love 2