Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I realized that Dante and Rocco were together yesterday so I watched that bit. aaaaaaaaaaaw Rocco turned cute, not surprisingly, around Dante. Poor little fellow, when DZ was leaving the room his face was like WHERE ARE YOU GOING. 

also this was amusing:

Maxie: I'm still gonna see you around?

Why'd you leave out "naked" at the end of that sentence Maxie

ETA and the off-screen Dante/Kiki feud continues! The looks of contempt gave me life.

Oh, Ellie, you're so much better off without Spinelli. SO MUCH BETTER. Go hook up with Nathan.

Why is everyone throwing Ellie at robot Nate? I'm still kinda in love with Francie's scenario where Ellie says a bunch of science stuff and Dante is leaning against the hospital hub looking on proudly and then says, "Now tell me in English, baby, English."

ETA again: I don't hate Valerie at all, but the whole cousin angle is kinda skeevy. It was reinforced for me when Dante was introducing Valerie and Rocco to each other.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1

Does TG think that what he is doing is good? It's so bad that it can't even be UCG. Beyond cringeworthy. "Bring the light to me also!!!! I mean, what? Although Luke saying that if he can keep the other Luke away, he'll be okay, sounded a lot like setup for Luke to cure himself through sheer strength of will. I guess it makes sense, since he's apparently diagnosed himself.

I think Michael should have let Dantr search, but I can understand why he refused. Dante *should* trust him, and should know that Michael isn't the kidnapping type. Michael was angry and scared (and still a little bit drugged?), and he saw the futility of searching his house, but didn't see the futility of explaining that to Dante. I think he also really wanted / needed to be trusted in that moment, especially after what happened at the Metro Court. He's taken a few hits in the last few days.

• Love 4

Eh, his other stupid brother wouldn't let him search the house for the dumb ass reason that it would be waste of time. I will be happy, if/when Dante sleeps when Valerie, he says right before: EVERYONE IN THIS TOWN IS SO GOD DAMN ANNOYING, my dumb stupid wife, my dumb stupid mother, my two brain dead brothers, my father, EVERYBODY, please let's have sex and make me forget about it!

I love this!  Kinda how I feel a lot of days whlle watching GH. Dante, I'm available any time!

• Love 3

Why is everyone throwing Ellie at robot Nate?

Yeah! What has Ellie done to deserve being tied to the wooden boy? Spinelli is being awful right now but BA can actually act and Spinelli with Ellie is a MUCH better character than Nate attempting human emotions of any kind

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 1
Why is everyone throwing Ellie at robot Nate?

Because he's single, a genuinely nice guy, and won't play games with her.

ETA again: I don't hate Valerie at all, but the whole cousin angle is kinda skeevy. It was reinforced for me when Dante was introducing Valerie and Rocco to each other.

Yep. 

• Love 6

Are we supposed to believe Ellie and Nathan off-screen met while he was in Portland?  If not, then I could totally see Ellie and Nathan meeting and commiserating (kinda like Nathan and sister Britt that time, heh) only to realize who the other is.

• Love 2

Thank God Franco and Nina have a new set all their own! Meanwhile, Lulu, Dante, Rocco and Valerie are all up inside each other and Anna Devane is still chill in that fucking hotel room.

Also, sorry not sorry, that kid playing Rocco was always adorable.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 10

I think Michael should have let Dantr search, but I can understand why he refused. Dante *should* trust him, and should know that Michael isn't the kidnapping type. Michael was angry and scared (and still a little bit drugged?), and he saw the futility of searching his house, but didn't see the futility of explaining that to Dante. I think he also really wanted / needed to be trusted in that moment, especially after what happened at the Metro Court. He's taken a few hits in the last few days.

I think he was drugged, still, or feeling the effects, or what have you.

That said, even if Michael hadn't been acting sketch, there is no way Dante should have just not searched the house, just as he would be dumb if he just took Morgan's word on anything. I give Michael a pass (kinda) for not letting Dante search the house because imo he was drugged. But it was super dumb move on his part. 

Alas, I doubt Ellie is back for long. Too bad, because she is by far the most appealing actress in her age range on the show, imo.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2
Ellie is gorgeous, smart, and has a great job. Why in the fuck does she like Spinelli? Like seriously, that is legit the least believable thing on this pos show. I got so excited when they were teasing that Ellie was going to say she was there for Spnelli but then she said Georgie and I thought yay they're gonna have her as completely moved on from that rodent. But no, she still loves him. Bullshit. And don't even get me started on Maxie's dumb ass giving Ellie attitude. Butch, please!

At the risk of beating (Nina's) horse to death, Ellie is someone who's a great character for the younger viewers.  She's a walking illustration of geek is sheik.  She's intelligent, funny, has a job, and embraces her geekiness. She should walk away with a prize like Nathan (YMMV as to Nathan, but he's portrayed as a perfect guy -- nice, good looks, and faithful, etc.) 

In fact, a better story than whatever they're going with this quad may be to have Maxie presuming the two guys are fighting over her when, instead, they both are drawn to Ellie. 

I think he was replying in character. He often does on twitter.

Ha!  Yeah, I think he was totally playing around

I should probably take this to the unpopular opinion thread, but I like Maurice as an actor.  And I don't even hate Sonny.  Though, I have the benefit of not watching for the first decade of this century.

Edited by Francie
  • Love 5

Morgan got the better deal in the child of Sonny/Carly sweepstakes. Why? He didn't get shot to end up in a coma. He wasn't raped. Morgan's biggest gripe is losing two very toxic girlfriends and his parents trying to get him a great education at good schools? Waah. If only every kid could be so neglected. I'm positive that Morgan could call Jax, you know, the dude who wanted to adopt him, anyday and get anything. Morgan wants to be about that mob life. Quote Cookie Lyon "Stop rapping about the streets cause you not about that life." Morgan is like a big dumb animal who keeps jumping in the road no matter how many times some random car hits it. Jax pulls him out the street. Woof. Carly pulls him out the street. Woof. Micheal kept pulling him out the street. Woof. How does he thank his own brother? By figuratively gnawing his hand off.

LOL, this is the best post ever. 

I don't know at this point Jakeson seems pretty brain dead too.

Jakeson is without a brain, forget brain dead.  He also needs an infusion of a personality.

STFU, Lulu. Valerie may not be your favorite person right now, but at least she's not a sociopathic criminal mastermind who barged in your home, threatened your child at gunpoint nor tried to kill everyone you ever loved.  

I will take Lulu over Valerie every single time.  I don't like Valerie because we don't need her on GH.  ANOTHER new character is the very last thing we need, and her coming between Lulu and Dante and having Dante possibly cheat?  I already hate her as a character.  RC and his love of triangles.

As expected, the Bobbie/Scotty scenes pissed me off.  Scotty shouldn't be begging Bobbie for another chance, Scotty did nothing wrong in

Aww, I loved the Bobbie and Scotty scenes.  I love Jackie and Kin, and I pretty much love Kin in all his scenes because he can deliver a line better than anyone.  The way he always spits out "Spencer" cracks me up.

I enjoyed the scene between Michael and Sabrina.  But, dude, why why why did you not let Dante search the house?  Do you want to be suspect number one?  I get that he wants someone to believe him when he says he didn't take A.J., but he's got to know Dante, the police detective, can't be that person at that moment.  It's working between he and Sabrina, and if this is a slow build-up to a relationship between them, I wouldn't object.

Michael kind of explained his reasoning for not allowing Dante to search the house, and it's because he feels that his whole family has turned against him.  Sonny, Carly, and Morgan betrayed him, and now Dante doesn't believe that he didn't take Avery.  No, it's not rational, but I won't give Michael too hard a time considering what he's been through in the last two days - and judging from the previews, the hits just keep coming.

The Morgan-Kiki reveal can't come too soon.

Michael keeps painting Kiki as this girl who has been led astray by Morgan.  He did it again today, and my fear is that Morgan will get blamed (rightly) for his part in drugging Michael, but Kiki will not be blamed, and Morgan will cover for her.  Kiki needs to get flamed by Michael because I loved what he said to her in his apartment after sexing up Rosalie.  He was so calm and matter-of-fact as he laid out all the facts about what he now knows about Kiki (i.e., she's a liar, she goes back and forth between him and Morgan, she likes the drama, etc) and she just stood there with her mouth open.  "W-w-what??" 

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 7
 I don't hate Valerie at all, but the whole cousin angle is kinda skeevy. It was reinforced for me when Dante was introducing Valerie and Rocco to each other.

I keep thinking this isn't really going to happen - that Valerie and Dante is just another case of Lante "pretend angst" and that she will cross Detective Pinocchio's path.

I like Valerie a lot so far. And I like her with Dante and think it can go somewhere. I just think the storyline, like most others, is deeply contrived and rushed. If they want to put her with someone else, fine, but I think she deserves a real push as opposed to being put in the Supporting Corner with whoever - Nathan is a sweet dude but he will not last forever.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 6

Aww, I loved the Bobbie and Scotty scenes.  I love Jackie and Kin, and I pretty much love Kin in all his scenes because he can deliver a line better than anyone.  The way he always spits out "Spencer" cracks me up.

Oh, Kin and Jackie are in no way the problem, it's the narrative.  Luke just spent the last year being the biggest bad Port Charles ever saw, but somehow, Scotty's the asshole for not immediately granting leniency.  And I don't like the suggestion that it's Scotty's fault his relationship with Bobbie broke up, their relationship ended because Bobbie ridiculously got outraged about Scotty prosecuting her daughter, WHO WAS GUILTY AS SIN OF THE CRIME.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 14
I will take Lulu over Valerie every single time.  I don't like Valerie because we don't need her on GH.  ANOTHER new character is the very last thing we need, and her coming between Lulu and Dante and having Dante possibly cheat?  I already hate her as a character.  RC and his love of triangles.

I get your point about too many characters, but I'll take a Valerie over a Nathan or Britt or Dr O  (or others) simply because she is connected to a major GH family and because she doesn't need a whole new story and a whole new family created for her.

May I ask a question:  Do you hate her because she might be part of a love story triangle?  Just wondering.

• Love 1

I like Valerie a lot so far. And I like her with Dante and think it can go somewhere. I just think the storyline, like most others, is deeply contrived and rushed. If they want to put her with someone else, fine, but I think she deserves a real push as opposed to being put in the Supporting Corner with whoever - Nathan is a sweet dude but he will not last forever.

Unless they send Lulu away for a bit, I don't think it will help establish her character long-term being a spoiler for Lulu and Dante. I wouldn't put her with Nathan either though, and she is related to Michael and Morgan. heh, I was about to suggest a returned Lucky for her. oops. bah, there are no twenty/thirty somethings on the show, what the heck. I can picture the actress with Billy Miller, but I don't think they'd ever go there. It wouldn't make sense for the characters I guess, even though I think the actors would look nice together.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2

Oh, I agree with you!  I think she and Dante have a natural feel together and I do see potential.  But, whoever she is with, I want to see her get a fair shake at establishing her character and being seen in interesting and challenging situations.  I just do not see those possibilities with Nathan.

• Love 1

I keep thinking this isn't really going to happen - that Valerie and Dante is just another case of Lante "pretend angst" and that she will cross Detective Pinocchio's path.

It certainly is all happening super fast - what is Ron rushing towards (in regards to all these break-neck  speed plots), I keep wondering. Meanwhile, Geary is still treating us to his Sprockets performance of Luke's dark side and Ron is afraid to let BM truly play Jason.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 7

Unless they send Lulu away for a bit, I don't think it will help establish her character long-term being a spoiler for Lulu and Dante. I wouldn't put her with Nathan either though, and she is related to Michael and Morgan. heh, I was about to suggest a returned Lucky for her. oops. bah, there are no twenty/thirty somethings on the show, what the heck. I can picture the actress with Billy Miller, but I don't think they'd ever go there. It wouldn't make sense for the characters I guess, even though I think the actors would look nice together.

She's already taking some heat for being seen as a threat to pushing Dante and Lulu off their happy couple pedestal.  Could be a rough go for her there.  Hey, we hear Dillon is being recast! 

I think a recast, returned Dillon would be a good idea for Valerie, although I guess there's history there with Lulu too.

LOL, I just posted the same before I saw your post!  And Lulu can't be greedy - she can't stake claims on both Dillon and Dante. 

• Love 1

I think a recast, returned Dillon would be a good idea for Valerie, although I guess there's history there with Lulu too.

I refuse to acknowledge any history between Lulu and Dillon.*

*It's the Georgie/Dillon fan in me.

• Love 9

I think you could potentially put Dante with Val and Lulu with someone new (even a new Dillon, possibly, though I really hated the stuff with JMB and Scott Clifton back in the day) for years to come. But who knows. I just really like DZ with her, and I already liked him and ER as well.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 2

I do think Valerie needs to get out of that loft and make a gal pal her age, which is gonna be tough.  Lulu's already snarling at her, Maxie will take Lulu's side...hey, maybe Valerie and Ellie can be buds! 

• Love 6

The more I think about it the more I really want him back. It would introduce some interesting conflicts/feelings for Lulu and Tracy. (I could picture Tracy maybe kind of wanting to push them together but feeling kinda guilty about breaking Rocco's family up)

• Love 3

I do think Valerie needs to get out of that loft and make a gal pal her age, which is gonna be tough.  Lulu's already snarling at her, Maxie will take Lulu's side...hey, maybe Valerie and Ellie can be buds!

Maybe she and Kiki will be friiiiieeeeeeennnnndddss.

• Love 5

Maybe she and Kiki will be friiiiieeeeeeennnnndddss.

I thought you liked Valerie!

Sorrynotsorry for going for the easy joke. Kiki sucks that much.

ETA: oops, OnceSane, I saw the quote and thought you were TeeVee. Sorry, for real, this time! :)

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4

Well, either way, can they out Jordan and let her be Dante's de-facto partner now and get that poor woman out of that story? (they should leave off naming her his official partner . . . being Dante's partner is like being Defense Against the Dark Arts Teacher at Hogwarts)

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 6
she is connected to a major GH family and because she doesn't need a whole new story and a whole new family created for her.

If a character is introduced properly, she doesn't need a whole new family created for her. But Ron doesn't want to take the time to develop a character. I don't mind Valerie, but I wish time spent on her were spent instead on, say, Anna.

• Love 3
  Oh, Kin and Jackie are in no way the problem, it's the narrative.  Luke just spent the last year being the biggest bad Port Charles ever saw, but somehow, Scotty's the asshole for not immediately granting leniency.

They do all know that Luke ordered a hit man to shoot Lucas, and then Luke executed the hit man, right?

RIGHT??!!!!!!

Edited by Francie
  • Love 6

Ron is afraid to let BM truly play Jason.

I don't think he can.  He's had over half a year to even attempt to demonstrate that he's Jason Morgan, and he can't pull it off.  BM is playing a low-key version of Billy Abbott.  There is nothing even remotely intimidating about Jake, and he's so milquetoast in his personality that I can't figure out why any women are interested in him. 

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 6

But Luke totally apologized to Lucas, it's all good! #eyeroll 

AM I the only one who thinks bobbie would be a little more upset about luke almost killing lucas ecspecially how hard she fought for lucas?

• Love 9

I don't think he can.  He's had over half a years to even attempt to demonstrate that he's Jason Morgan, and he can't pull it off.  BM is playing a low-key version of Billy Abbott.  There is nothing even remotely intimidating about Jake, and he's so milquetoast in his personality that I can't figure out why any women are interested in him. 

I don't know whether he'll be able to pull it off, but RC needs to pull the trigger already.

• Love 5

AM I the only one who thinks bobbie would be a little more upset about luke almost killing lucas ecspecially how hard she fought for lucas?

No, because as we all know, RC cares zip about accurately portraying any actual GH history.  

• Love 2

Then, there's Maxie, obviously intent on keeping Ellie from poaching her territory, even though she really might want Nathan.

I thought KSt played it like that "territory" is Georgie, and Spinelli as the necessary third part of the family unit. Maxie seemed to tense up/get jittery and jealous when Ellie was holding Georgie and gushing over her, calling her my little (insert scientific cutesy word re: flower). That's a sudden reminder that up until recently, Ellie filled the role of Georgie's mother, and that the three of them had been a family in Portland. Maxie has already expressed concern that Georgie will have abandonment issues (without two physically present parents loving her) like she still does because Frisco left her and her mother. I think Maxie still cares for Spinelli (but isn't in love with him), and is worried about what happens now if Ellie were to ask Spinelli to return to Portland with her. I can absolutely see Spinelli saying "Well, if you really want your studly Detective West, you can kiss your daily access to Georgie goodbye - we'll go back to Portland with Ellie and you can see Georgie when I'm feeling generous." 

• Love 3

Meanwhile, Geary is still treating us to his Sprockets performance of Luke's dark side....

So just when the GH canvas is brimming over with characters--too many characters--Ron introduces yet another one: Devil-Luke/Fluke! Instead of being just a hallucination or figment, Fluke has now sprung fully formed from Ron's forehead as a  completely new character to litter the landscape and have shouting matches with Good Luke. What a Magical Mystery Tour!

• Love 2

I FF'ed Fluke, I just can't anymore. Somebody tell me when its over. 

I will say, Chad Duell impressed me today. He was heartbreaking - talking about turning his back on his family, and how that has hurt him. 

It actually reminded me of old school Sonny, (when MB actually showed up for work regularly) before he became the 'family' man we know today. Back when he recognized that being a part of the mob life meant he didn't get to have a happy family.

• Love 3

I really wish they wouldn't bring new characters in right now, especially ones who chew the scenery - we have enough of that with Luke.  I don't like the Valerie character because she can't seem to say anything without sobbing her head off.  She really annoys me.  And an affair for Dante just doesn't seem to be something his character would do, so I really hope the writers don't go there.

I can't help but feel that all the talk between Luke and his doppelganger was just a big ol' slap in the face of long-time GH fans.  Isn't TG leaving for good this time?  Can't we just have the Luke character kill himself and be done with it?  I feel as if every time the writers try to explain Luke's behavior, they just dig themselves a deeper hole.  Having Luke's doppelganger say something snarky about Luke's rape of Laura doesn't get anyone off the hook for that horrible storyline, and it just seemed so obnoxious for the writers to put that in.

I thought CD did a really good job today.  I like his chemistry with TC. 

Mostly, though, I find myself drifting off in thought when I watch GH.  I go from being bored to being annoyed, and that makes me sad because I've been watching it on and off since 1968.  I think the show needs fewer characters, and stronger storylines.  "Franco and Nina" are not menacing enough to be interesting, and I couldn't care less about Maxie/Spinelli/Nathan (though he is cute). 

Perhaps crazy "Nina" would be better suited to continue her work making crazy apologist videos for Scientology.  Her wooden delivery fits right in with a project like that.

I did enjoy the flashback scenes with Laura Wright as Luke's mother, I must admit.  And I thought RH did a decent job as Jessie Brewer. 

I think GH needs someone to come in and cut the cast, tighten up the storylines that are worthwhile, and get rid of Ron.  I know it won't happen but it just seems like Ron and his minions are running this show into the ground.

Ah well.

• Love 5

Oh joy.  More Fluke.  Cuz it's such a pleasure to see more fungus-covered ham on screen.  And what a joy to hear that....voice.....again........Somebody PLEASE tell me Geary is retiring....please....

Bobbi should choke on her botox.  For the first time in forever I was on Scott's side and she ruined it.

Nina is upset that Serial Killer doesn't believe her.....because?  And Show has these people on it....because?

• Love 7

Can someone please explain to me like I'm Morgan exactly why TWO wimmins want to be with Spinelli? He has no job and an awful personality.

The thing is, he does have a job. Tracy's hired him, Sam's hired him, Carly's hired him. He's not doing the work for free. And when Ron was writing the Spin/Ellie (I guess they're Spellie) relationship as mature and evolved, he was great. Now he's back to being crappy again. They need to stick him with Sam in friendship mode and he can babysit Danny. But otherwise, no to this Spixie crap and now poor Ellie's shoved into it. But I was so happy to see her again. EW is such a sweetie, and she said how thrilled she was to be back again. I'm happy for her.

Maxie used to be completely career focused. She loved fashion, she redecorated Jason's place and she planned Sam and Jason's wedding. She has a number of possible career paths. Why is she a jobless hobo? 

Quite poorly, I might add. But yes, otherwise I agree.

Is he saying he's not close to Bryan Craig?

He was definitely responding in character. He's close enough with him to take him to fights in Vegas. They're both big boxing fans.

So, the last two days. Lulu thinks her rapist, drunk driving, child killing dad is her hero? And that's not even touching the Fluke stuff. Gross. Get a new hero, Lulu. I'm sorry, I can't wait for Dante to cheat on her. Give me Dante/Valerie. I can't wait. It's past time that Dante got to do something to liven up his story, and he needs to have some meaningless sex. I agree that he isn't the type to cheat, but you know what? I don't care. If there has to be at least one couple that is happily married, it can be offscreen Mac and Felicia. (Although it really is stupid that RC writes this way. I know there had to be more than one happily married couple on that other show, because I can list them.)

Shut up, screeching batcrazy Nin(j)a. Oh, I'm so sorry you're being accused of a crime that you already committed. Please allow me to pretend to give a fuck about your worthless ass. Nope, not happening. And your sidekick is just as bad. One thing I loved about Ellie was her appropriate Franco disgust. I know he burned Carly by asking her if she would cover up his murder too, but I really liked her telling him that she looked forward to it. I think most of us look forward to Franco's death, Carly.

Bobbie's annoying. What part of Scott doing his job do you not understand? Likewise, I feel the same exact way about Michael. Dante was doing his job, and it's your fault for wasting time, not his. Let him clear you so he can move on in his investigation. I personally think it was utterly RIDICULOUS that Dante and Nathan didn't swap interrogations, but there you have it. There is no such thing as bias in this town. Right.

I know Kiki is horrible and has done terrible things, but I really can't get past her clothes and her hair. Like they are truly awful. She's dressed like a grandmother that grabbed something in the clearance bin at Walmart. And cut your damn stringy hair, and get your roots touched up. She's not sexy, and since she's the only choice in this age range for now, she's failing miserably in that department. Maxie sucks for different reasons, but at least her hair's looking fab.

I'm choosing to believe that this Morgan is a clone. This is not the Morgan I fell in love with of September 2013 to well, until he turned Ava in to Sonny. He may look the same, but he's not.

Ah, Fluke. How you suck completely. BE WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, so so bad. It would be funny if it weren't so sad. Please leave TG. And don't come back.

• Love 6

Even crazy Nina has to realize that people are gonna wonder when the baby who she kidnapped before disappears from the hospital while Nina is there. Not that shocking, girl - get a grip. I remain convinced that Silas took her and plans to return her. Or it was Hayden, because why not.

Being in Michael's orbit is the best thing that could have happened to Sabrina. I actually like her now! I never hated her like some of y'all, but I certainly never liked her. Attn Ron et al.: this is why we screen test new actors/ characters before shoehorning them into a years-long story.

I'm so tired of everyone apologizing for and making excuses for Luke. It's getting as bad as Sonny. He didn't mean it! He didn't know what he was doing! He's damaged! Blerg and yak. I cannot even believe I'm saying this, but I'd rather it come from Sonny because at least MB isn't a totally over-the-top ham who thinks he's doing Oscar-level work.

Edited by Turtle
  • Love 9

Thank God Franco and Nina have a new set all their own! Meanwhile, Lulu, Dante, Rocco and Valerie are all up inside each other and Anna Devane is still chill in that fucking hotel room.

Also, sorry not sorry, that kid playing Rocco was always adorable.

Wait, which one? The last one or giant Nu Rocco?

That set has been around for a couple of months so thankfully it wasn't just for their stupid asses. Unless letting Jason stay there first was their stealth way of giving Nina and Franco a new set, which is possible I guess.

Edited by ulkis

It's past time that Dante got to do something to liven up his story, and he needs to have some meaningless sex

I'm not a fan of Dante being a cheater obviously but for all my grousing I would rather watch him have sex with every woman in town than have him, say, get a job working with Sonny. Now watch that's gonna happen lol.

• Love 9

Dante is ridiculous, he tells Michael that he needs to do it by the book and that's why he's questioning Michael and then when Michael asks for a warrant to search the house Dante scoffs and says he doesn't have one, but insists on searching anyways. Then makes Michael the one look bad, because he wants Dante to do it by the book?

I hate Kiki and Morgan more than a thousand suns, hope Avery's kept from the both forever and the child stays at the Q's with Michael. He's the only one who gets it about Avery's safety by being around the mob and the only one that can admit he makes mistakes.

• Love 5

I don't fault Dante too much - he wanted Michael's permission to search so he could check the Q's mansion off the list; it's so much easier without a warrant.  Ultimately, Dante didn't search because he didn't have permission or a warrant, which was the right thing for him do (oh my god- this show got a legal thing right!!!).  But I can't fault him for trying to get permission to search instead of getting a warrant - many non-guilty people will consent.  Michael was just hurt and pissed.

• Love 5