Type keyword(s) to search

Fear The Walking Dead: Flight 462

• Start Topic

I'm betting Stewella deVil first, followed immediately by I'm In Charge Here Air Marshall and Shocked Wife; general grazing after that. Praise Jesus Lady for sure; if anycharacter professes and/or demonstrates any degree of religious faith, it's usually a sure sign of a plot setup to show prayers to Him are not answered.

Only ones I'd count on surviving would be Bitchy Asian/Secret Info/Cute, Kinda (BASICK) and What's Happening Uninformed Teen (WHUT).

Oh, and the pilots.

Until BASICK and WHUT are safely on the ground, at least. ;)

So, one of them will survive to join the cast but a bunch could reach the ground still alive. Based on how this show runs, they've been setting it up for WHUT to join the cast (and then, yuck, we can get a teen love triangle). BASICK, who really shouldn't shut other people's window shades but really should be listened to about zombies, would fill up too much of the cold-hearted space that Maddison has cornered so she ain't making it. (Sorry, Nashville and I agree she is kinda cute.)

It's hard to see how anyone would be closer than the wife or the stew for first bite so I'm intrigued by the question of who kills the zombie. I think it's boring if it's the air marshal who does it after getting bit (so that's probably what they end up doing, sigh).  Maybe they give a hero's journey to WHUT or BASICK?

So, one of them will survive to join the cast but a bunch could reach the ground still alive. Based on how this show runs, they've been setting it up for WHUT to join the cast (and then, yuck, we can get a teen love triangle). BASICK, who really shouldn't shut other people's window shades but really should be listened to about zombies, would fill up too much of the cold-hearted space that Maddison has cornered so she ain't making it. (Sorry, Nashville and I agree she is kinda cute.)

All the pre-release info says "One character from Flight 462 will join the cast of Fear the Walking Dead Season 2" - but does that necessarily limit them to only one cast-crossover?

Could be a bit of intentional linguistic misdirection; so long as at least one cast member crosses over, they weren't technically lying.

Kinda like the riddle about two coins adding up to 30 cents, and one of them is not a nickel. ;)

It's hard to see how anyone would be closer than the wife or the stew for first bite so I'm intrigued by the question of who kills the zombie. I think it's boring if it's the air marshal who does it after getting bit (so that's probably what they end up doing, sigh).  Maybe they give a hero's journey to WHUT or BASICK?

If one of either BASICK or WHUT is going to be offed before the plane touches down, that will be their method of dispatch. The hero/ine snatches the knitting needles from WHUT's seat partner and spears Barfboy Brainmuncher through the eye - getting bit in the process.

• Love 1

So I just marathoned this webseries (literally the world's shortest marathon) and I thought it was pretty good. It looks like I'm in the minority, because I like the Asian girl. She's like this show's Tobias that gets what's going on. Yeah, the window thing was rude, but as far as her asking questions about the guy being "sick," I know that if I was cconfined to a plane and I thought someone might be turning into a walker, I would be rude as fuck asking questions.

I think both she and the teen boy might make it. Unfortunately, he's probably not going to see either of his parents again.

• Love 2

I just watched it all and since one of them is supposed to join the show it gives me more hope for season 2. I am more invested in all these characters than I ever was in the people in the regular show, so maybe it'll get better once one of them joins.  I guess it just shows you that quality is way better than quantity.

• Love 1

This latest installment (2/28) added absolutely nothing to the "story".  Not that many of these one-minute episodes do, but this latest one truly added nothing.  Wife crying about her husband.  Flight attendant with the bitten arm sitting.  Kid asking girl how she knew.

I agree that the girl has the most potential as a character.  Don't care for the teen boy at all, he always has the same expression on his face.

• Love 1

I had to laugh at one character urging the dude "Aim for the head!" after he'd already fired something like six shots and was already out of ammo. Smooth move.

Closer to ten, but - yeah, you're right. :)

Next episode is already available if you have the AMC app (IOS Link).

• Love 1

If one of either BASICK or WHUT is going to be offed before the plane touches down, that will be their method of dispatch. The hero/ine snatches the knitting needles from WHUT's seat partner and spears Barfboy Brainmuncher through the eye - getting bit in the process.

Hmm. Both BASICK and WHUT are still unbit - to date - but I knew those knitting needles were bucking for a supporting cast role the moment I saw them.

• Love 1

Uh-oh.

In last night's episode (Chapter 15) BASICK let slip to WHUT that by taking the last available seat on the flight, she's the reason WHUT's mom got stranded at the terminal in Zombie Chow International Airport.

I sense a penance death coming on....

• Love 1

I saw that as an explanation for why she shut the window shade on him -- acting out due to guilt.

Unfortunately, I still think they are planning to add WHUT to the cast. He is so perfectly dull and unformed that he will fit into FtWD perfectly.

• Love 1

Hah! The joke's on me.

I should have realized that Flight 462 would be exactly like FtWD. A few boring scenes followed by a semi-decent build of tension and then not much interesting happens before it ends. For all of us who expected to see a full-on zombie horde inside a plane, we got a couple zombies and then an off-screen landing.  I honestly thought that the only survivors would be a passenger or two hiding in the lavatory and the pilots.  Stupid me.

• Love 2

Has anyone gone online to see what happens?  I'm so irked at the main show for ending on a cliffhanger, and then they couldn't even wrap up this mess for me?  

Meh.

• Love 2

Hah! The joke's on me.

I should have realized that Flight 462 would be exactly like FtWD. A few boring scenes followed by a semi-decent build of tension and then not much interesting happens before it ends. For all of us who expected to see a full-on zombie horde inside a plane, we got a couple zombies and then an off-screen landing.  I honestly thought that the only survivors would be a passenger or two hiding in the lavatory and the pilots.  Stupid me.

The whole FTWD story is pretty great...off-screen.

• Love 2

Thank you.

There's no way the oriental gal can be the one joining the cast. She has FAR too much personality to be on this show. And in just a 14 minute video clip she has shown more competence and more spunk that anyone on the show. 

• Love 2

It was announced that Michelle Ang was nominated for an Emmy for her role in this "short form" series. That's really good for her. I guess everyone could tell she was the breakout character.

Too bad about that transition to the regular series.

• Love 3