Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Fields: Tootie's In Da House!

• Start Topic

I just need her to punch Kenya in the throat. Kenya is calling. COME FOR HER! 

BI sure sounds like her. But what she portrays on the show totally contradicts that behavior. I still can't believe she brought a book and snacks on an event. No reason to throw her tupperware out and mock her. I just don't get why anyone would do that. Open bar yet no food at all?  

• Love 1
BI sure sounds like her. But what she portrays on the show totally contradicts that behavior. I still can't believe she brought a book and snacks on an event. No reason to throw her tupperware out and mock her. I just don't get why anyone would do that. Open bar yet no food at all?

If (big if) the blind item is Kim, then it said her boyfriend is also married.  Since, we know Kim likes tiny men...are we to conclude she is having an affair with Kandi's little big head Todd?

• Love 1

Crazy Days and Nights is known to be total bullshit, with 90% of the things just made up to send people chasing for meat that doesn't exist.

I have lost whatever interest I had in Kim joining the show between her attitude and her boring personality, and I'd like nothing more than for this to be true, it would give her some edge ... but even I don't believe it's meant to be about her. Mostly because it starts with "What 'tweener' (before there was the term) actress," and she's a child actress if anything. Starting as practically a toddler in commercials, then little kid on Good Times before FOL. She didn't hit "tween" status until the FOL had been on for several years. 

• Love 1

See I'd rather it be the latter that Kim just has a boring (TV drama boring, at least) personality, so that maybe she'll come to her senses and not return to this dreck after this season.

She clearly does not want to play, which is fine and explains why she's so muted on this show. But if that's the case she's not doing her career legacy any favors then by appearing other than as a guest star (friend of Kandi or Phae's).

• Love 1

On WWHL last night.....

Kim Fields said  one of the reasons she decided to appear on RHOA is that its very prestigious.    LOL    I am still laughing this morning.

I never watched her shows or know anything about her, so my question is.......Is she stupid, delusional, or both?

• Love 4
TVOne ran a Living Single marathon this morning. They had a hashtag onscreen the whole time that said #KimBeforeRHOA.

I think this is Living Single's way of saying, please do not associate us with the hot mess of a show she is on now.

And the obligatory tearful breakdown "IDON'T UNDERSTAND THIS! People DANCING with each other!"

Like when she spazzed out when everyone went to a club and ran down the street wailing and Phaedra talked her off the ledge. She never did come around or say she needed to open her mind or expand her horizons if I recall. In fact the convo ended with her humble bragging about her marriage.

• Love 5

She stated on the Rickie Smiley show several days ago that she wasn't interested in coming back to RHOA and cited pretty much the reasons Kandi gave as she did not expect so much negativity or how low some would stoop.  Like Nene before her, she appears to be in a far better spirit since the season ended and she is now on Dancing with the Has Bind.

Edited by Aging Goth
  • Love 4

I think Kim is a lying little asshole. No way she didn't watch this show beforehand.

She's an actress, it would have been stupid not to. She came off the show and you could tell she had opinions about everybody beforehand, she and that bitchy husband of her watched the show.

Glad she's gone. She's a mealy-mouthed, phony, boring liar.

• Love 4

Just read that she's one and done - won't be back next season. It sounds like it was her decision, but she may be quitting before they had a chance to fire her.

Good.  I'm glad Kim's not coming back.  She really wasn't a good fit for the show IMO.  It's great that Kim finally found her voice during the reunion but who wants to wait an entire season for her to open up and/or speak her truth.  It always seemed like she was holding back somewhat.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 1

I saw Kim's first dance on DWTS and she did reasonably well, especially for a first dance.

I just watched it on YouTube. She did a great job. She seemed happy and bubbly and most of all, not stressed out or disrespected by her classmates. I'm happy for her.

• Love 4

I was one of the rare few that enjoyed Kim being on the show, but I'm glad she's moving on, because from the start I could see the negativity was having an effect on her.  

Working in a drama filled environment is taxing to a persons mind and body, if they aren't equipped with the same style of arguing and/or gossiping.

I wish her the best and will continue to be a fan, I grew up with KF's "Tootie" and tuned into Living Single because of Regine, and I will still remember her 30 years for now... can her arch nemesis say the same?

Go Far Miss Kim, we love you!

Edited by Mckinnonsgirl
  • Love 8