Type keyword(s) to search

Rob: The (Mostly) Invisible Man

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, iwasish said:

This could be the crux of the problem. Inappropriate boundaries.   

I think it's been the crux of Rob's problems from way back.  I've always had a feeling that something happened between Rob and Khloe, the Queen of Inappropriate Boundaries.  I also think he was used by his sisters for entertainment purposes when his dad wasn't home and Kris was too busy squiring her latest boy toy around town.

• Love 7

I always thought the best thing to happen to Kris was Rob Sr dying. That allowed her to proceed with her plans for fame without any disapproval, not that the guy shied away from the cameras or anything, but it did grant Kris complete freedom. Plus, they got to show sad scenes on their TV show, on the anniversary of his death.

I can't help feeling they won't care if anything happens to Rob. He's not contributing to the family bank account, he's a bit of an embarrassment, and he diverts Kris' attention from what she really wants to work at. Think of all the sad scenes they can film if something horrible happens to him.

I feel so crass writing this, but I don't think they care about Rob at all. 

• Love 16
11 hours ago, Artsda said:

E! is saying Rob wasn't going to the shower & was sending Chyna instead, but Kim said no. Then why didn't he post her number? Why go after Kylie?

http://www.eonline.com/news/797963/why-rob-kardashian-and-kylie-jenner-are-at-odds-a-history-of-their-bumpy-family-drama

People says Rob&Chyna are still together, but fighting.

http://www.people.com/article/rob-kardashian-blac-chyna-still-together-not-good-place

I wonder how they can be considered together if they barely speak?  Because they haven't officially ended their engagement on social media?  And if they're not in a good place, how can Rob send Chyna to a shower in his place like she's some dutiful wife?

I don't know if I buy the claim they've barely spoke in months or that Rob hasn't stepped out his front door. I believe they are no longer a couple BUT the story is getting exaggerated. The stories the last couple of days have changed with different 'facts' being added. There is photo evidence they were together 9/10 and last week doing promo for the show (which a source is saying Rob skipped) but they were at the YouTube studios together and some radio station. Last week TMZ ran a story about Rob being livid about Chyna being part of some rappers lyrics which of course came from a "source". I've seen enough of their train wreck show to know that they even are together they are a disfunctional mess. Even when they were together she was throwing him out every other week.

• Love 1

I never look at Rob's Twitter account, but I just went there because I heard he had given out Kylie's phone number.  He's got a tweet on there where he tells someone he's going to put 80g in their bank account.  He tells the guy (presumably a friend) to send him his bank routing number, etc., and he'll do a wire transfer.  WTF?

• Love 1

She's a nut case, as is he. The baby is doomed. 

All thie shit she's doing is to keep Rob exactly where she wants him. He stays fat and reclusive. And since he believes he can't get anyone else, he sticks with her. Sick people, sick relationship.

• Love 9
9 hours ago, Artsda said:

Chyna posted Rob's number now, but he was there when she did it.

I'm confused...how is posting your boyfriend's number supposed to keep him from texting women?

These people.  I picture all of them running around in circles with their phones, posting each other's private numbers, trying to call each other but they can't because the numbers have been changed, so they post the new numbers, etc.  With Momma Kris cackling in the center of it all, feet up on her desk, a bottle of vodka at her side, slowly counting her money.

• Love 4

Don't worry Chyna, once they realize who they're texting, they'll block his number. You are the one stupid enough to hook up with and get knocked up by this overgrown momma's boy, most women are a bit more discriminating in who they procreate with. He's your problem now. 

• Love 7

So, Rob's childhood crush was......Kim Kardashian?

Hummm. I've always suspected his issues with Kim go very deep. I wonder if he, like Kanye watched her RayJ video over and over. Supposedly, Kim is the reason he is attracted to large asses.   

• Love 2

I hate to keep sounding cynical about these two but that Snap BC posted right after tweeting his number screams bullshit or at least something they put out there to lay to rest the breakup rumors. I can't put my finger on what seems off. When she says "how does that feel Rob" he's not even looking at the camera and he's almost laughing when he says "great" and when she says "we good, we good" it just reaked of damage control. Can't ruin that "love saved Rob" bullshit memo.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 1

Rob gave an interview to Ryan Seacrest about all the drama & says he & Chyna have been together this whole time & weren't broken up. I'm sure the fact that Ryan produces his show & all the other Kardashian shows has nothing to do with pushing the "we are sooo happy together" theme. I'm sure. This quote killed me: 

We've had our days, but there's never been a doubt in my mind I'll always want to be with Chyna," he said. "I'll always want to be with the woman I'm about to have a baby with. That's my goal.

He'll always want to be with the woman he's about to have a baby with. Wow, isn't that a ringing endorsement for true love. Not I love Chyna, or Chyna makes me happy, or even Chyna is good for me,  just she's the woman who is about to have my baby. I wonder how Chyna feels about being nothing more than the birthing vessel for Rob?

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, GaT said:

Rob gave an interview to Ryan Seacrest about all the drama & says he & Chyna have been together this whole time & weren't broken up. I'm sure the fact that Ryan produces his show & all the other Kardashian shows has nothing to do with pushing the "we are sooo happy together" theme. I'm sure. This quote killed me: 

He'll always want to be with the woman he's about to have a baby with. Wow, isn't that a ringing endorsement for true love. Not I love Chyna, or Chyna makes me happy, or even Chyna is good for me,  just she's the woman who is about to have my baby. I wonder how Chyna feels about being nothing more than the birthing vessel for Rob?

If they are together, why is it a "goal" to be with her?

• Love 6

Good grief. Rob sounds like he's 12 years old, trying to troll his sisters with dumbass stunts, and then going off to pout and sulk. For sure he's not mature enough to be a good father. BC will have to be the "rock" that King Cairo and the new baby depend on.

• Love 3

According to the US Magazine article, the show is being hosted by "Chyna’s best friend, Sylvia Karapetian". What happened to Paige? I thought she was Chyna's best friend.

Oh, Rob....still wearing the ballcap/black shirt/sweatpants uniform, even when he's not being filmed for the show.

He needs help.  If he won't get it for himself, his family should be doing something more drastic.

• Love 1

The fact he attended alone is a gift, couldn't be bothered to have him dress nice. LOL

I don't get the family. Kendall's working fashion week, she had a legit excuse.  Kim, I'll give her not being able to go since fashion week is Kanye's thing. Kanye had a concert.

Kourtney and Kris couldn't stay home to go to the shower? They had to go with Kim to PFW?  Kylie's nowhere? Khloe was in Cleveland attending the Cavs game. So she planned to be with her latest NBA fling instead of the shower? 

Caitlyn probably wasn't invited or mad over the Kylie # thing.

How did Scott become the best member of this family? 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 7
14 minutes ago, Artsda said:

How did Scott become the best member of this family?

He always was.

I think he has true empathy for Rob and yet he isn't afraid to call him out on his bullshit.

• Love 14

According to TMZ there was a baby shower today/yesterday I forget now, and both Robert and Chyna were there and camera crew in tow. 

So someone must've given Robert a Xanax or something he managed to leave the house and be social.

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

According to TMZ there was a baby shower today/yesterday I forget now, and both Robert and Chyna were there and camera crew in tow. 

So someone must've given Robert a Xanax or something he managed to leave the house and be social.

It was yesterday, Kim Skyped into it before the robbery.

• Love 1
On September 29, 2016 at 6:07 PM, Gemma Violet said:

I never look at Rob's Twitter account, but I just went there because I heard he had given out Kylie's phone number.  He's got a tweet on there where he tells someone he's going to put 80g in their bank account.  He tells the guy (presumably a friend) to send him his bank routing number, etc., and he'll do a wire transfer.  WTF?

The moron's never heard of PayPal? Real or not, these people are idiots. Very public idiots. 

Thank God for nannies. This baby and her big brother are doomed otherwise - especially with the fathers/sperm donors they have.

Edited by RealityCowgirl
And another thing...

According to the latest clip of the show, Rob is completely cured of diabetes. He tells Chyna this while she is pounding out some 1 1/2 inch   well marbled steaks. She needs to pound some sense into his thick head. 

I side-eye the whole insulin thing. That is not the first step to treat Type 2 diabetes; that's what you take when other treatments haven't worked. If he is taking it, then he's probably been doing it for more than a few years. And if that's the case, there's no way he's off of all his medicine without losing significant weight and changes to his diet, neither of which appear to have happened. 

• Love 8
31 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

I side-eye the whole insulin thing. That is not the first step to treat Type 2 diabetes; that's what you take when other treatments haven't worked. If he is taking it, then he's probably been doing it for more than a few years. And if that's the case, there's no way he's off of all his medicine without losing significant weight and changes to his diet, neither of which appear to have happened. 

You dare question a Kardashian? 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Key words.. weight loss. 

True. 

My brother had bariatric surgery. He was obese (not TLC obese), but he was diabetic and injecting insulin before the surgery, afterwards, his BMI lowered to normal and hes not diabetic anymore. Rob can easily afford the surgery, and he's got no real work commitments. The longer he remains diabetic, the less likely his chances are of reverting to prediabetic. 

• Love 1

From my observation of Rob, he's using his weight and reclusiveness as an excuse for not getting out into the world, either because he feels he can never be as successful as the rest of his family or as a passive aggressive way of punishing them for what he perceives is their lack of support and respect for him. He talks a good game about getting himself together, but it always has to be on his terms, when he's ready, he's almost ready but not quite... He'll definitely be ready when his child is born, that bought him 9 months, he'll have another excuse when it hasn't happened by then. 

Everyone has to pussyfoot around him or he threatens to withdraw and then they all pacify him.  

He was raised by a control freak. Most of the family members are control freaks. He learned well. I don't even know if he's consciously aware of what he does. But he's ended up with exactly what he wanted. Mommy's attention. Mommy doing for him what she's done for the girls. Making deals for him and hustling for her dear son. He didn't even have to leave his room and he's got a tv show and producer credits and a big fat check. At some point the public will grow tired of his endless complaints of "not being comfortable in his skin" and viewers will abandon him, probably right around the time Chyna moves on.  

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Yesterday BC threw a birthday party for little King and apparently Rob was a no show. That's pretty messed up. Kris and Kourtney went though.  

Seriously? He didn't show up for the kid's birthday? That's more than messed up, what a self centered asshole, I hope that Tyga showed up at least.

4 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Yesterday BC threw a birthday party for little King and apparently Rob was a no show. That's pretty messed up. Kris and Kourtney went though.  

That's more than messed up. That's a big, flashing, neon sign telling her to cut that irresponsible slob out of her life - and, more important, out of the lives of both of those innocent children. 

They deserve infinitely better than that dirtbag.

• Love 3

I'm actually pretty disgusted by this. No matter how messed up in the head you are or depressed, when it comes to innocent children you should do your best to get your shit together and try and make an effort for them. As if it wasnt apparent before but this had to be a pretty huge red flag that Rob won't be a reliable father. It looks even worse that Kris at least went. I'm sure she made her best effort to make excuses for him.

• Love 3

That's actually an old picture from when they went to Legoland over the summer. Clever of him to use that though.

The party that Tyga and Kylie had today Kris went to that one as well, Kylie Snapchatted video of her on the ferris wheel with North and Penelope.

6 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Oh okay, i didn't know. Like i follow some of the family on social media but i don't stalk thier social media. 

I don't follow anybody on social media, I just happened to remember the picture from when it happened. :-)

• Love 2

Nobody knows if was there or not.  Do you really think social media is LIFE?  If it's not on social media, it didn't happen?   The real question is why is any of this on social media?  Why two over the top parties plastered across the internet for all to see.  The fact is that Rob did manage to stay off the radar for two years- no paps, no daily instagrams, so why is it so strange that he manages that now as well.

Edited by Lettie
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Lettie said:

The fact is that Rob did manage to stay off the radar for two years- no paps, no daily instagrams, so why is it so strange that he manages that now as well.

Because the reason he stayed off the radar for two years was that he literally didn't leave the house. He hid at Khloe's for all that time & everything was done for him down to buying him new socks and underwear. That's why nobody saw him. The Kardashians don't do any kind of party without posting it on social media because yes, to them social media is life. If Rob was there, someone would have at least said something about it so everyone would know. He wasn't there.

• Love 3

I'll just add that Rob had no problem being very visible at Chynas shower a couple of weeks ago. He's hardly invisible and off the radar now especially considering he's on TV every week. But he does go through mood swings that are bad enough where he simply decides he doesn't want to go somewhere.

• Love 2