Type keyword(s) to search

Rob: The (Mostly) Invisible Man

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, emma675 said:

That was my first thought--his body looks lighter but his face looks incredibly puffy. Usually, most men lose weight in their faces pretty quickly when they've dropped a lot of pounds.

I have a feeling he is on some kind of meds. I've always thought he might be bi-polar. I would not be shocked to see him go off the rails again. If he is taking meds he needs to continue them and that is the big problem. Life is looking better for him now, he may feel he no longer needs them, that's when trouble starts.

• Love 2

First of all, I could do with never hearing the phrase "emoji release party" ever again in my life.

I don't get why Rob is always wearing a hat either, unless he is losing his hair.  But I also thought he was a die-hard Dodgers fan so I don't get the Yankees hat.   I think he'd look much better if he lost the hat altogether.  He's finally dressing better (no black t-shirt/sweatpants ensemble, at least), but the constant hats are distracting.  Is he going to walk down the aisle in a tux and a baseball cap?

16 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I have a feeling he is on some kind of meds. I've always thought he might be bi-polar. I would not be shocked to see him go off the rails again. If he is taking meds he needs to continue them and that is the big problem. Life is looking better for him now, he may feel he no longer needs them, that's when trouble starts.

His family likes to joke that he is bi-polar, but based on what we've seen on the show, I think it's a possibility.  Good thing he has such a strong support system.

• Love 4

I don't think its ever been said as a joke, it has been said for quite some time that Rob is bi-polar and that was one of the reasons why he was overeating the way he was and staying hidden in the house. The usual people who think everything they do is fake and made up assumed that they only said he was bi-polar to act as an excuse for a drug problem. He was also diagnosed with diabetes (which has also as usual been said to have been made up for the purpose of giving him a story). Since I'm in the minority and believe he really does have both those illness I'm sure he's on at least a couple of medications which can indeed cause some swelling. Prozak in particular can cause your face and neck to swell up.

7 hours ago, laurakaye said:

First of all, I could do with never hearing the phrase "emoji release party" ever again in my life.

I don't get why Rob is always wearing a hat either, unless he is losing his hair.

Rob's been open about his receding hair line and was a spokesperson for a men's hair loss product. I think he's sensitive to it and wears a hat because of it. 

• Love 1
On 5/11/2016 at 3:27 PM, howmanywords said:

I don't think its ever been said as a joke, it has been said for quite some time that Rob is bi-polar and that was one of the reasons why he was overeating the way he was and staying hidden in the house. The usual people who think everything they do is fake and made up assumed that they only said he was bi-polar to act as an excuse for a drug problem. He was also diagnosed with diabetes (which has also as usual been said to have been made up for the purpose of giving him a story). Since I'm in the minority and believe he really does have both those illness I'm sure he's on at least a couple of medications which can indeed cause some swelling. Prozak in particular can cause your face and neck to swell up.

I recall Kim using it as somewhat of a punchline during the Bora Bora vacay, I think (the one with Humphries).  And I also recall the sisters telling Kris that her son was bi-polar while laughing and smiling.  They seemed to use it as a throwaway diagnosis, without really considering what might happen if he was, indeed, bi-polar.

• Love 4
On 5/11/2016 at 3:11 PM, laurakaye said:

I don't get why Rob is always wearing a hat either, unless he is losing his hair.  But I also thought he was a die-hard Dodgers fan so I don't get the Yankees hat.   

I think it's like a fashion thing? I've seen guys (on reality tv of course) from all over the US wearing Yankee caps. Like Jay Z said in Empire State of Mind, he made the Yankee cap more famous than a Yankee Candle 

• Love 1

I'm shocked, I tell ya, shocked!  Blac Chyna bought her mother a car, and it's an ordinary car that regular people drive, a Nissan. Not a Ferrari, Mercedes, Lambo or any of those luxury cars the Kardashian-Jenner clan favors. Get with the K program, Chyna. How will you and your mom ever fit in with the Koven if you don't blow your money on the most expensive cars you can find?

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/blac-chyna-kardashian-fortune-mom-tokyo-toni-new-car/

Living Large Off The Kardashian Dime? Blac Chyna Buys Mom Tokyo Toni New Car

The future Angela Kardashian is sharing her riches.

By Radar Staff

Posted on May 15, 2016 @ 13:28PM

Blac Chyna is inching her way to the Kardashian family’s $300 million fortune, and she’s sharing the wealth!

Last night, Rob Kardashian‘s baby mama and fiancée, 28, shared a video of her gifting her 45-year-old mother, Shalana Jones Hunter, with a brand new car.

“Yay! Chyna got me a car!” Chyna’s mom, otherwise known as Tokyo Toni, screams in the clip. Thank you Chyna, oh my God!”

The pregnant Chymoji creator notes that the ride is a “fully loaded” 2016 Nissan with leather seats and a double sunroof, “exactly what she asked for.”

“It makes me so happy that I was able to do this for her,” she writes.

The mother/daughter duo then jams out to Rihanna‘s tune “Rude Boy.”

The pair has a lot to celebrate. As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Chyna and Hunter once struggled to make ends meet. As the voluptuous vixen stripped in a Miami club, her mother was evicted from her modest Maryland apartment back in 2010.

Now, the Instagram model and club fixture is about to become part of America’s most famous families.

15 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

I'm shocked, I tell ya, shocked!  Blac Chyna bought her mother a car, and it's an ordinary car that regular people drive, a Nissan. Not a Ferrari, Mercedes, Lambo or any of those luxury cars the Kardashian-Jenner clan favors. Get with the K program, Chyna. How will you and your mom ever fit in with the Koven if you don't blow your money on the most expensive cars you can find?

It's probably because she really bought it instead of leasing it & pretending that she bought it. I'm sure she remembers the car that Tyga "gave" her.  And then "gave" it to Kylie.

• Love 6

No surprise. Rob and Chyna are getting their own E! show.

http://www.eonline.com/news/769320/rob-kardashian-and-blac-chyna-to-star-in-new-e-series-rob-chyna-plus-a-special-on-the-birth-of-their-baby

Get ready to keep up with even more Kardashians!

E! is excited to announce the new six-episode docu-series Rob & Chyna (working title), which will follow the whirlwind romance of Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna. Each one-hour episode will follow the lovebirds from their engagement to Chyna's pregnancy, and everything in between.

The exciting television event will culminate with a separate special at a later time celebrating the birth of their first child together (AKA the newest Kardashian!).

Rob & Chyna, which is produced by Ryan Seacrest productions, premieres on E! later this year. Rob and Chyna will serve as co-executive producers on the show.

• Love 3

I hope this absolutely kills it in the ratings and Kris and Kim have to grovel at his feet. They have spent years degrading him on their many show, he deserves a little success, even if it is crappy reality TV. The truth will be if Kris is getting a producer credit or not. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, truelovekiss said:

Thank you baby Jesus! This is the Kardashian show I've been waiting for.

They just might name this little one Baby Jesus Kardashian!

• Love 3

Right, no surprise. I have a feeling E started filming for this series a while ago, since the E article said  "Each one-hour episode will follow the lovebirds from their engagement to Chyna's pregnancy, and everything in between."  They announced their engagement back on April 5. Betcha there's a lot of footage already in the can. The Koven has been very disciplined at keeping their mouths shut about the new series.

E said there would be a special about the birth of the baby, but said nothing about a wedding special show.

Kris is going to make another bunch of money. According to Variety, she's one of the executive producers of Rob's new show. Variety also clarified how much the Koven got paid for their three-year contract for KUWTK. It wasn't $100 million as earlier rumored, but around $20 million. I am beginning to understand why, maybe,  Kris bought Rob a house. Maybe that house was a thank-you gift because Rob agreed to negotiations with E for a new lucrative deal for the family. His sock empire wasn't bringing in much cash. Just speculating... but hey, Kris wasn't giving him houses when he was holed up all that time hiding with Khloe.

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/rob-kardashian-blac-chyna-e-reality-show-pregnancy-1201786696/

"... In early 2015, the “first family of reality TV” renewed their contract with E!, inking a deal for at least another three years, which was rumored to be valued at $100 million, though the network shut down that figure, calling it “grossly inaccurate.” Variety learned that the pact was actually worth closer to $20 million. The Kardashian programming is E!’s most expensive content, but well worth the chunk of change when it comes to  ratings and repeating power. “Rob & Chyna” hails from Ryan Seacrest Productions and Bunim/Murray Productions, the companies behind the other Kardashian shows. Ryan Seacrest, Gil Goldschein, Jeff Jenkins, Farnaz Farjam, Ailee O’Neill and Kris Jenner are exec producers. Rob Kardashian and Chyna are co-exec producers..."

So how much money are Rob and Chyna getting for their series? Radar is speculating $5 million:

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/rob-kardashian-blac-chyna-pregnant-spinoff-reality-show/

"Radar Told You First: Rob Kardashian & Blac Chyna Announce New Reality Show ‘Rob & Chyna.’ The birth of their new baby is set to be part of a special episode." By Radar Staff. Posted on Jun 1, 2016 @ 13:37PM

... “Rob and Blac both feel that having their own spin-off show under the direction of Kris Jenner is the best way for them to profit off of this entire situation,” the insider continued.’

As Radar previously reported, Jenner’s plans to have Blac Chyna included in KUWTK failed because it was not a lucrative deal for the former stripper.

According to the source, “Kris was not offering Blac the kind of money she wants.”

So what was the new “it” couple’s asking price for their highly anticipated show?

“Rob and Blac are trying to have this deal locked down by the end of the week and they requesting to be paid close to $5 million to split between the two of them,” Radar’s insider said a few weeks ago.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

“Rob & Chyna” hails from Ryan Seacrest Productions and Bunim/Murray Productions, the companies behind the other Kardashian shows. Ryan Seacrest, Gil Goldschein, Jeff Jenkins, Farnaz Farjam, Ailee O’Neill and Kris Jenner are exec producers. Rob Kardashian and Chyna are co-exec producers..."

So how much money are Rob and Chyna getting for their series? Radar is speculating $5 million:

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/rob-kardashian-blac-chyna-pregnant-spinoff-reality-show/

"Radar Told You First: Rob Kardashian & Blac Chyna Announce New Reality Show ‘Rob & Chyna.’ The birth of their new baby is set to be part of a special episode." By Radar Staff. Posted on Jun 1, 2016 @ 13:37PM

... “Rob and Blac both feel that having their own spin-off show under the direction of Kris Jenner is the best way for them to profit off of this entire situation,” the insider continued.’

As Radar previously reported, Jenner’s plans to have Blac Chyna included in KUWTK failed because it was not a lucrative deal for the former stripper.

According to the source, “Kris was not offering Blac the kind of money she wants.”

So what was the new “it” couple’s asking price for their highly anticipated show?

“Rob and Blac are trying to have this deal locked down by the end of the week and they requesting to be paid close to $5 million to split between the two of them,” Radar’s insider said a few weeks ago.

My guess is that the $5 million is to appear on the series, but they're both exec producers for the show, so they'll be getting paid for that too, just like the Ks (not the Jenner girls though, I always wonder about that) do for KUWTK.

• Love 1

Now I can't wait to see what happens when the baby is born. Kim and Kanye tried like hell to sell pictures of North and there were no takers for their asking price. I hope like hell People ponies up whatever crazy asking price Rob and Chyna ask for the cover. I haven't bought one of their magazines in forever, but I'd be all over that one. 

• Love 4
On 4/29/2016 at 3:00 PM, GaT said:

Does that strike anybody else as being a little creepy & too close?

http://www.people.com/people/package/arti

On 5/2/2016 at 10:15 AM, mwell345 said:

Yes, but their whole relationship has always struck me as creepy - mostly on Khloe's part - she's way to physical with Rob.

I've thought for years that Khloe's 'joking around' with Rob was way out of line for a sister-brother relationship. I happened to be watching an episode this afternoon from a few seasons ago and Rob was standing against a stair railing as Khloe was following Kris and as she passed Rob she made a motion as if she was grabbing his crotch. But she's made so many sexual remarks to Rob even saying something to the effect of marrying his sister and wouldn't he want to 'F' her. He responded with 'I can't even look at you right now'. I think that Khloe likes to appear sexy, funny and uncensored for the cameras so she goes overboard with her outrageous comments but it makes me very uncomfortable for Rob to watch him become very uncomfortable with her dirty remarks and sexual innuendo with him. The first time I noticed that behavior coming from Khloe to Rob I was repulsed and thought then that this is going to mess up his head. Even the so-called cooking segment with Kylie when Kylie was making sliders in her kitchen, Khloe was trying to talk dirty about everything, even the hamburg rolls.

I think Khloe is really messed up in the head and did a good job of making Rob a psychotic mess too. I also noticed one other small detail. It was an old video taken by Robert, Sr. when Rob was about 4 years old and Khloe around 7 years old. The video started with Khloe and Rob standing outside and Robert Sr. calling Rob closer to the camera. Khloe stood in back of Rob and was pulling and tugging on him, in an aggressive way trying to keep him from walking away. Truthfully, to my eyes it seemed to be in a more aggressive way, or possessive way, as though he was her possession to do with what she wanted to do. It's a bizarre and almost unnatural brother-sister relationship and I don't know who needs a shrink more, Rob or Khloe, or maybe both.

• Love 5
(edited)
On 5/7/2016 at 2:01 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

Okay so we're all going round the triangle with theses kids.

Blac Chyna+Tyga= King Cario (their son)

Blac Chyna+Rob= Baby Kardashian

King Cario+Baby Kardashian will be half siblings

Kylie will be Aunt to Baby Kardashian

IF Tyga and Kylie ever had a baby, Baby Tyga Jenner would be the cousin to Baby Kardashian and the half sibling to King Cario

I think i got that right

On 5/7/2016 at 5:04 PM, iwasish said:

Here's a puzzle:

Caitlyn is Rob's stepson and Kylie is Caitlyn's bio daughter and Rob's half sister ( on their mother's side) the baby is Kylie's bio niece (half or quarter) but is Caitlyns step grandchild.

And Brody and Brandon Jenner are half-brothers to Kylie and Kendall but Brandon and Brody were also step-brothers to Bella, Anwar and Gigi Hadid because their mother Linda Thompson (former girlfriend of Elvis) was married to David Foster before he divorced her and married Yolanda Hadid. I've come to the conclusion that that's only four major families in the entire State of California. The Jenners, Kardashians, Hadids and Fosters, and they're all related in some way.

AND.........Rob and Chyna get their own reality show!

http://www.mtv.com/news/2887646/rob-kardashian-blac-chyna-reality-show/

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 4
On 5/11/2016 at 11:42 AM, RoxieBear73 said:

Khloe claimed on her show that she saw Rob and Chyna together at her house and she kicked them out. This must have happened months ago, at least 6 months ago. With blac Chyna going as far as protecting her image, (filing papers) I think that hooking  up with Rob and then getting pregnant with "his baby" was her ticket into the fast lane and to get rich fast  and  to give it to the klan. I would like to see what happens when they break up and Chyna and Toni (her mom) go on a warpath, the kardashains haven't seen nothing yet. 

the next 'family vay-cay' is going to be a blast.

• Love 3
(edited)
18 hours ago, HumblePi said:

And Brody and Brandon Jenner are half-brothers to Kylie and Kendall but Brandon and Brody were also step-brothers to Bella, Anwar and Gigi Hadid because their mother Linda Thompson (former girlfriend of Elvis) was married to David Foster before he divorced her and married Yolanda Hadid. I've come to the conclusion that that's only four major families in the entire State of California. The Jenners, Kardashians, Hadids and Fosters, and they're all related in some way.

I'd like to see a flow chart documenting how everyone is related to everyone else.  Whoever does it is going to have to come up with some new tags, such as "step-aunt/half-sister/second wife," "father/half brother/step-grandfather," etc.  It would look like a Technicolor web spun by a drunk spider when it's all finished.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 5
42 minutes ago, emma675 said:

Chyna really is a pretty girl, but she and Rob both seem to have very large heads. I hope for her sake the baby doesn't have that trait. Ouch.

What if the kid inherits the ass?  That seems to run in both families also.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

What if the kid inherits the ass?  That seems to run in both families also.

I don't think you can inherit fat injections.

• Love 8
On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 2:50 PM, emma675 said:

That was my first thought--his body looks lighter but his face looks incredibly puffy. Usually, most men lose weight in their faces pretty quickly when they've dropped a lot of pounds.

I think one of the reasons Rob looks so pale is that he likely isn't wearing a dump truck full of make up or tanning products in any of his recent pictures.  Also he's standing next to his black fiancé which may wash out his complexion.  Is Rob always wearing a hat because his hair line is receding?

• Love 2
(edited)

I'd love it if these two recycle KUWTK storylines, in a tongue in cheek way. They get chickens. One of them is a secret smoker. One of them is incontinent. They both romance Kris Humphries, but don't really like him. They almost adopt a Thai orphan (was it Thailand?). They have psoriasis. For one episode. Let them totally send up the K series on this show. There is a cartoon called Garfield without Garfield, and it's the dumb old comic about the cat but they've removed the cat, I want something out there like this. I want to see these two performing old scripts from the past, in totally incongruous ways. Blac being shown flying helicopters in the back yard, no mention made of why she does this. This could be so good!

Edited by Cosmic Muffin
  • Love 11
On 6/1/2016 at 8:25 PM, HumblePi said:

I think the history of the major families in Game of Thrones is less complex than this.

On 6/2/2016 at 4:41 PM, iwasish said:

You mean Kimmy lied? That's not her real ass? Khloe too? I'm shocked.. shocked I tell you!!

But...the butt xray!!!! It was proof!!!! 

• Love 2

Gosh, somehow I don't think that negotiating for a 7-figure sum of cash for tv rights to a wedding is the best foundation for a long and successful marriage, but whatev.  Maybe Rob is hoping his marriage lasts 73 days instead of 72 and he can go to Kim and say, "Ha!  Beat you by 24 hours!" 

So sad that a baby is going to be born into the middle of this mess.

• Love 3

Rob better hope that his show pans out.  There's no way he and his new family are getting one thin dime more than they are entitled to if Kim has her way.   He best sell a lot of socks. I'm not even sure how to address his fiancée (blac?  Miss Chyna?  Madame Chyna?  Mrs. Kardashian?). Generally, once you leave the strip club and shake the singles out your crack, you drop the stage name.   Or am I thinking of another stripper associated with the Ks?   

• Love 2
(edited)
48 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Rob better hope that his show pans out.  There's no way he and his new family are getting one thin dime more than they are entitled to if Kim has her way.   He best sell a lot of socks. I'm not even sure how to address his fiancée (blac?  Miss Chyna?  Madame Chyna?  Mrs. Kardashian?). Generally, once you leave the strip club and shake the singles out your crack, you drop the stage name.   Or am I thinking of another stripper associated with the Ks?   

Kim might be surprised. I can't see Kris cutting one of her kids and grandkids out of the profits. Like she said, she might not buy someone a house, but she might buy one herself for them to live in.

Kris has many shitty qualities, and though she worships at the foot of the almighty God of money/fame and power, I do believe she loves her children fiercely. Rob may never have all the money that Kim has but he'll live a pretty nice lifestyle, as will his children and any significant other he may have.

I did read somewhere that Chyna is changing her name (prior to the wedding?) to Angela Kardashian. And prefers to be called Angela now. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2

Kris has many shitty qualities, and though she worships at the foot of the almighty God of money/fame and power, I do believe she loves her children fiercely.

Plus, bad PR for her and brand if she cuts off anyone. She is nothing if not media savvy.

I did read somewhere that Chyna is changing her name (prior to the wedding?) to Angela Kardashian. And prefers to be called Angela now. 

Not Kandi Kardashian? Or Karla Kardashian? Kristianne Kardashian? Or if she and Rob have a daughter, will she name the daughter with a name like that to piss of Kris? ;)

• Love 1
On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 9:28 PM, AndySmith said:

Plus, bad PR for her and brand if she cuts off anyone. She is nothing if not media savvy.

Not Kandi Kardashian? Or Karla Kardashian? Kristianne Kardashian? Or if she and Rob have a daughter, will she name the daughter with a name like that to piss of Kris? ;)

I think for the first Kardashian it will be royal. Something like Kween or Kasel. I'm betting on Kween because Chyna already has a King.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Almost 3000 said:

I think for the first Kardashian it will be royal. Something like Kween or Kasel. I'm betting on Kween because Chyna already has a King.

Khaleesi Kardashian!!!

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Almost 3000 said:

Tyga is the one who's into Egyptian stuff, that's why his kid is named King Cairo. I think Rob will not want to name his kid like Tyga did, I think there's a really good chance that the kid will be a Robert III or a Roberta.

• Love 5

I wondered too if Rob would name a son Robert III.  My sense is that, at least when Rob was younger, he felt enormous pressure to live up to that name.  I wonder if he would feel like he wouldn't want that for his own son?

I would love it if they chose a completely normal name that DID NOT start with a K.  

• Love 3