Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, BrainyBlonde said:

It's a Houghton family name according to Kris, which is kind of nice.

This is not a fun fact.

on a side note, I do believe Khloé is Rob K Sr’s kid, and Khloé just looks more like Kris’ side of the family.  I think khloes face is exactly like Kris, and the height probably comes from Kris family as well, we just don’t see pics of them.  MJ is very petite, like Kourtney, But we never see anyone else from the haughtiness side.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Kim, Kourtney and Kendall are back in Cleveland - maybe they can talk some sense into Khloe about unTrue Thompson.

Good Lord, are those women ever with their kids? How does an infant like Chicago form a bond with her mother when she's never around for more than two days in a row? 

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Good Lord, are those women ever with their kids? How does an infant like Chicago form a bond with her mother when she's never around for more than two days in a row? 

Kim’s kids are probably just as bonded to their nannies, but Kourtney spent a lot of time with hers (before her new guy). From bits and pieces I’ve read, the family is concerned that Khloe isn’t really taking in the Tristan situation, so they probably feel like they need to stage a gentle intervention.

• Love 4

Kim had the 3 kids at Chrissy Tiegen and John Legends daughters birthday the other day. I was glad to see she actully let Saint and Chicago come along because she (and Kanye) always seem to be with North. I'm normally annoyed with this much traveling but I suspect her family thinks Khloe needs some major help with this Tristan mess. Whether it be moral support or someone needing to smack sense into her.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 2

TMZ reporting that the sisters went to Cleveland because Khloe had an emotional breakdown, the relationship is in a shambles, Rob is particularly pissed, and she’s going back to L.A. soon.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, nexxie said:

TMZ reporting that the sisters went to Cleveland because Khloe had an emotional breakdown, the relationship is in a shambles, Rob is particularly pissed, and she’s going back to L.A. soon.

What a great way to recover from childbirth!

• Love 9

Why isn't Kylie there? She had no issues dumping her kid to party in Miami and attend Coachella, but she can't fly out to see her sister? 

As for Khloe, is this really a shock? Tristan doesn't exactly have a track record for being faithful in relationships. Did she think it would be different with her because she's a Kardashian?

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 7

From the new TMZ article

We're told Khloe is nowhere near forgiving Tristan ... and the same goes for the rest of the Klan, including Rob, who is raging at Tristan. For now ... Khloe's putting on a brave face for the sake of their daughter. Khloe's sisters are also livid

I hope the cameras are rolling if/when Rob ends up face to face with Tristan.

Sounds like reality hit now that the initial bliss wore off. This sounds more realistic that Khloe just forgiving him and moving on like People reported.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

on a side note, I do believe Khloé is Rob K Sr’s kid, and Khloé just looks more like Kris’ side of the family.  I think khloes face is exactly like Kris, and the height probably comes from Kris family as well, we just don’t see pics of them.  MJ is very petite, like Kourtney, But we never see anyone else from the haughtiness side.

I always thought Khloe took after Kris. Kris is tall and big boned like Khloe. She towers over Kim and Kourtney, who are short and have darker Armenian complexions like daddy. 

• Love 2

I’d leave Khloe to stew in her own mess UNLESS she asked for help.

Judging from how she dealt with Lamar, I bet the harder they push her to  dump the jerk, the longer she’ll stay. She has to do it on her own timetable.

Robs full of shit. If he cared he’d have his ass there in Cleveland. I didn’t see him kicking Lamars ass, he just hid in his room and ate. 

• Love 5

Rob's gonna beat up a 6'8" pro ball player? I'd pay to see that one. 

I get that family is always going to stick up for family even when the member in question is in a mess of her own making, but putting all that pressure on Khloe to leave will backfire. Tristan will be with a new girl in a month and Khloe will resent the hell out of them for it. Kourtney and Kim are businesslike when it comes to relationships whereas Khloe is more emotional. She can't just cut and run the way they can. It's not her nature.

• Love 8

I am concerned that Khloe will have post partum depression. I love to snark on the Kardashian-Jenners with y'all too but she was publicly embarrassed again by a man she foolishly rushed into a relationship with and now is tied to for life by the child. 

This isn't good for her mental health, post birth. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Kourtney and Kim are businesslike when it comes to relationships whereas Khloe is more emotional. She can't just cut and run the way they can. It's not her nature.

Kourtney hung on to Scott for way too long. She was crazy in love with him. It took her quite a while to kick him to the curb for good. 

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Kourtney hung on to Scott for way too long. She was crazy in love with him. It took her quite a while to kick him to the curb for good. 

It still wouldn’t shock me to see Scott and Kourt back together eventually. 

• Love 9
6 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Why isn't Kylie there? She had no issues dumping her kid to party in Miami and attend Coachella, but she can't fly out to see her sister? 

She might be there too, on a different flight - there was a pic of her getting on/off a plane yesterday.

On edit: Or maybe not - the others, including Kris, have left Cleveland.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, chabelisaywow said:

I read the article - and tbh he'd just be better off walking away completely.

All three of them would be better off if he’d walk away completely.

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Also the first name. 

Does he even know the name of his first  kid? Did he have any input on that name? Was he there when it was born? When did he last visit with it? 

54 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Tristan was there during the birth of his first kid. Ironically Khloe even paid for the private jet. 

Would he have been there if she hadn't? He can’t afford a private plane? 

Or did she sort of force his hand by getting a private plane and he knew he’d look like a douche if he didn’t attend the birth. His ex seems like a classy girl, hasn’t dished dirt on him.  If Khloe does dump him, I don’t think he’ll get away unscathed this time, unless Khloe demands that the family holds their tongues. But even with that I suspect “un- named sources” will put out some stories. 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, nexxie said:

A covered-up mystery person was on the plane to L.A. with the family today.

http://www.eonline.com/shows/e_news/news/928049/is-khloe-kardashian-on-her-way-back-to-l-a

In other news Kim posed topless in her Calvin’s to show off at home spa treatments.

Funny how any news about any Kardashian that hits the headlines is quickly followed by a release of a topless Kim photo. 

Why the big mystery? How’d they smuggle a newborn on board?  I’m sure we will get some pics soon of a sad, pensive Khloe, baby at her breast. A big  build up to next season.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, nexxie said:

Rob is particularly pissed

Rob is not exactly a paragon of how a man should treat the mother of his child. 

5 hours ago, nexxie said:

Tristan Thompson "Isn't Too Fond" of His Daughter's Name...

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/tristan-thompson-hates-baby-name-158305

(If this is true) maybe he’d like True Kardashian better - like everybody else.

Naming the baby True Kardashian would stir up the public debate again whether Khloe herself is a true Kardashian. FWIW, I don't believe she is. I remember the episode when Khloe and Kim went to Armenia and Khloe said something to their local guide about being happy to learn more about her heritage. The guide gave her a look that said "like hell this is your heritage." Armenians know who is their people and who isn't.

• Love 11
48 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

Naming the baby True Kardashian would stir up the public debate again whether Khloe herself is a true Kardashian. FWIW, I don't believe she is. I remember the episode when Khloe and Kim went to Armenia and Khloe said something to their local guide about being happy to learn more about her heritage. The guide gave her a look that said "like hell this is your heritage." Armenians know who is their people and who isn't.

Kim & Co are only half Armenian, so it’s only natural for them to have traits from both parents... Having said that, I don’t believe Khloe is a biological Kardashian. If only for the fact that if she were, you know she’d take a dna test, turn it into a story line, publish it on social media with a big f you for her “haters”. The fact she’s so silent about it is enough of a confirmation...

• Love 8
6 hours ago, chocolatine said:

imo Khloe needs to face her own paternity question - but Robert K was a true father to her, regardless of dna, so the name works for both Khloe and the baby.

(Khloe looks like Alex Roldan and Kendall like Todd Waterman - there was a time each of them were asking questions but who knows if genetic tests were done.)

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 7
33 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Why should he walk away? Do we know if he's a shitty father or just a shitty boyfriend?

He sort of walked away from Khloe already.

His own father blasted Tristan for his parenting on the other baby mama’s instagram - ‘course this guy could be a shitty parent too, so...

• Love 2
On 4/16/2018 at 8:54 PM, chabelisaywow said:

Kris' bio dad died in a car crash TOO.

Wonder if either of them had insurance with Kris as the beneficiary .......

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kris-jenner-reveals-her-biological-father-was-killed-in-car-accident/

Radar Online ran a story a few years ago saying Kris’ dad was an alcoholic who caused his own crash (DUI) by driving into a truck.  I doubt he had much money based on how he’s portrayed in the 2013 article.

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Radar Online ran a story a few years ago saying Kris’ dad was an alcoholic who caused his own crash (DUI) by driving into a truck.  I doubt he had much money based on how he’s portrayed in the 2013 article.

He may not have had much money, but perhaps he did have a nice life insurance policy.

11 hours ago, iwasish said:

Or did she sort of force his hand by getting a private plane and he knew he’d look like a douche if he didn’t attend the birth. His ex seems like a classy girl, hasn’t dished dirt on him.  If Khloe does dump him, I don’t think he’ll get away unscathed this time, unless Khloe demands that the family holds their tongues. But even with that I suspect “un- named sources” will put out some stories. 

I found the article

She paid for them to travel together on a private jet which landed at midnight Sunday morning in LA so he could witness the birth of his first child. The Cavalier center, 25, has Ms. Kardashian wrapped around his little finger, apparently, since he was able to spend the weekend with his lovely lady and have her foot the bill for his five-star, first-class trip to see his baby mama give birth. A source tells X17online exclusively, "Khloe's really understanding about Tristan's situation -- she's a little embarrassed that her boyfriend is having a baby with someone else, but it happened before she hooked up with Tristan. She wants him to be a responsible dad, but she wants to keep it all on the DL"

3 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

He may not have had much money, but perhaps he did have a nice life insurance policy.

From what she told Scott in her legacy video,  she hadn’t seen much of him for several years and then he got back in touch with her a couple years before he died. I think she sort of white washed the fact that he was an alcoholic. Typical of Kris to rewrite history to fit her agenda.  I think her mom was a bit of a partvgirl too. I don’t think Kris is close with her sister, who I think is a bit of a wildcard. I doubt Kris got any $$ from her dads estate. 

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, iwasish said:

From what she told Scott in her legacy video,  she hadn’t seen much of him for several years and then he got back in touch with her a couple years before he died. I think she sort of white washed the fact that he was an alcoholic. Typical of Kris to rewrite history to fit her agenda.  I think her mom was a bit of a partvgirl too. I don’t think Kris is close with her sister, who I think is a bit of a wildcard. I doubt Kris got any $$ from her dads estate. 

What are the odds, though, that BOTH her bio dad and stepfather both died in car accidents (that's why I joked about insurance). 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, iwasish said:

His contract is worth eighty-something million, so yeah, he can definitely afford a private plane. He just knows Khloe's a sucker for any guy who's black and a pro ball player, so he hustled her into paying for it. 

• Love 8
15 hours ago, nexxie said:

A covered-up mystery person was on the plane to L.A. with the family today.

http://www.eonline.com/shows/e_news/news/928049/is-khloe-kardashian-on-her-way-back-to-l-a

(Could be Khloe wearing baby in a snuggly - could also be Kylie hiding her latest balloon lips.)

My guess?  1) That was Khloe 2) The girls left Cleveland to quickly get an over-the-top nursery set up at Kasa Kris 2) they flew back to LA to get Khloe out of dodge.

There's this bizarre quote in a People article that released (conveniently) last night saying that Khloe was still in Cleveland because "She wanted to give the baby time to adjust and to literally stay alive, so she’s of course following doctor’s orders.”  Obviously, thanks to the use of the word "literally," that's Kris.  But I don't think they are ready for anybody to know where Khloe is until they have a better grasp on the situation and can control the narrative.  Plus, Khloe just gave birth to baby.  She's emotionally and psychologically more raw and vulnerable than she ever has been before.  I don't believe for a second that they would all pack up and say hasta la vista.  

True was 5 days old yesterday?  One of the biggest dangers of air travel with newborns is the exposure to germs and the potential to catch something while their immune systems are so delicate and new.  But they were on a private jet.  That eliminates the concern of a stranger coughing on the kid.  Once she was feeding fine, she was probably cleared by the doctor.    

• Love 5
4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

His contract is worth eighty-something million, so yeah, he can definitely afford a private plane. He just knows Khloe's a sucker for any guy who's black and a pro ball player, so he hustled her into paying for it. 

Of course she paid for it so she can control it.  She had to go along with him.  I imagine that she wanted to go with him because she’s an asshole, but also to be in charge of when they arrived and left.  She didn’t want to have him hanging around the old girlfriend- she probably worried they would bond over the new baby and rekindle.  

She’s such a bitch.  Imagine you just had your boyfriend (with whom you are having a baby) leave you for that ugly big ass.  Then she fucking shows up with him for the birth.  

Seeing this picture - she is so not pregnant here.  No one’s bump goes that far down!

D2638CE1-DE3D-4605-BE7A-D069A221A7D4.jpeg

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 5
43 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Of course she paid for it so she can control it.  She had to go along with him.  I imagine that she wanted to go with him because she’s an asshole, but also to be in charge of when they arrived and left.  She didn’t want to have him hanging around the old girlfriend- she probably worried they would bond over the new baby and rekindle.  

She’s such a bitch.  Imagine you just had your boyfriend (with whom you are having a baby) leave you for that ugly big ass.  Then she fucking shows up with him for the birth.  

Seeing this picture - she is so not pregnant here.  No one’s bump goes that far down!

D2638CE1-DE3D-4605-BE7A-D069A221A7D4.jpeg

That’s where my money lies. Khloe put them on a private jet so she could gloat. “I got your man and I’m nice enough to let him be here for your raggedy baby’s birth”.

Nope. No pity for her. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Is he another estranged dad like Lamar’s? Or maybe angling for a payoff from Kris to keep the Kardashian secrets? (I would think his book is pro Trevor)

eta:

reading the interview, sounds like he may not be too kind to Trevor Jr. so maybe Kris will actually pay him to spill the tea on his son.  He comes across as if he thinks he’s quite the ladies man. I can see him hitting on Kris ,

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2