Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, Claire Voyant said:

I read where Khloe wasn't feeling well with her pregnancy and I wondered how she could feel well since she appears to be carrying her baby in her butt.  That has to be uncomfortable. 

Wait til she gives birth... that’s going to be painful.

• Love 3

Khloe had a sponsored baby shower. Seriously Amazon? They can fuck right off. Any person in this family can more than afford to throw a lavish baby shower. What does Amazon want to hook up with the trashy K clan for? Makes me so mad. Sponsor someone who DESERVES a free shower,, like military wives. Not these spoiled, self-important brats. 

image.thumb.png.18f5db6a1dfe9d12e4e695cb5dd153f0.png

http://people.com/babies/khloe-kardashian-baby-shower-photos/

Edited by The Ascension
  • Love 13
24 minutes ago, The Ascension said:

Khloe had a sponsored baby shower. Seriously Amazon? They can fuck right off. Any person in this family can more than afford to throw a lavish baby shower. What does Amazon want to hook up with the trashy K clan for? Makes me so mad. Sponsor someone who DESERVES a free shower,, like military wives. Not these spoiled, self-important brats. 

Free advertising for the Amazon Baby Registry. 

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, The Ascension said:

They aren’t sponsoring the baby shower out of the goodness of their heart. It’s advertising for the Amazon Baby Registry.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, The Ascension said:

Right, I get that (I will never forget Kevin Jonas and his wife sponsoring their labor and birth announcement with Dreft lmao) I am just baffled that the conglomerate Amazon would go to the trashy K's. 

Trashy yes but trashy with millions of social media followers who snatch up everything Kardashian, so I get why Amazon and other companies go for them. 

• Love 2

You know, I said they were going to name her Tits, but if they do give her a T name, her initials will be TT. How long do you think she'll be in school before the other kids start calling her Titty?

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, GaT said:

If you ever wondered about the cookie jars, Khloe.C.D

Yuk...they do look pretty, but not so appetizing since she’s fidgeting with her hair with cookies in her hands while arranging them. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, AntAnn said:

Yuk...they do look pretty, but not so appetizing since she’s fidgeting with her hair with cookies in her hands while arranging them. 

I don't think anybody eats them, I think they're strictly decorative.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, AntAnn said:

If she put her hair up she wouldn't have to keep fidgeting with it to keep it out her face. 

Also she/assistants redos the cookies jars every month? So what happens to the uneaten cookies? 

Lastly I would totally do this with cookies too it does look pretty. ??‍♀️

• Love 3
9 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

If she put her hair up she wouldn't have to keep fidgeting with it to keep it out her face. 

Also she/assistants redos the cookies jars every month? So what happens to the uneaten cookies? 

Lastly I would totally do this with cookies too it does look pretty. ??‍♀️

How many Oreos and Vienna fingers  has she tossed in the garbage? How much candy and such that Kris puts on display in her glass jars that no one can get finger marks on, has been tossed in the trash? I’m sure hundreds/thousands of dollars. Along with the uneaten cakes and pies and fancy pastry that they have delivered daily, it just screams of excess. Then they go out all glammed up in their designer wear and limos with their bodyguards standing near to pay a visit to the “less fortunate”.

I’m guessing that soon as they leave one of those little get togethers, they have a 2 minute conversation about how they like literally feel so bad for those people and like remember how Dad used to take us for rides thru the poor side of town and tell us how lucky we are...then they are silent for 30 seconds while they purse their plumped lips, play with their hair and check their makeup, before deciding if they should go to Nobu or the Ivy for lunch.  

• Love 12

Factoid I just discovered about Khloe's baby shower. Apparently the invite asked guests to wear pink/nude. I also didn't know that Maria M. was a close enough associate to warrant an invite. Also side note I am happy she and her dude FINALLY got married after what? 10yrs together? 

Screenshot_20180320-234149.jpg

• Love 1

Why do they think posing with a hand under the belly and one leg half bent and on her toes looks sex? 

I think pregnant women are beautiful. Sexy? Not so much. At least not to me. The only one whose opinion should matter is the woman’s partner. 

• Love 2

I notice that these Kardashian ladies do love Black men. I am not throwing any shade. I understand it... Black men are very beautiful, whether they are chocolate, caramel, high yellow, e.t.c

I find it funny that the next generation of Kardashians will be Black, with the exception of Kourtney's children. 

15 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

They'll be biracial.

I must say, biracial children (any combination) are often very beautiful - sometimes I think of it as symbolizing the beauty of erasing divisions.

• Love 7
On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 9:19 PM, DangerousMinds said:

They'll be biracial.

I know that they are biracial, but, society will treat them like they are black.  I have plenty of mixed race kids in my family and we tell them that they are Black. 

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

I don’t know the dates of the two pregnant tummy pics above, but the first pic has a very obvious outie bellybutton and the second one taken in bed has a very obvious innie. Hmmmmm.

• Love 3
On 3/24/2018 at 8:27 PM, AntAnn said:

I don’t know the dates of the two pregnant tummy pics above, but the first pic has a very obvious outie bellybutton and the second one taken in bed has a very obvious innie. Hmmmmm.

If you zoom in (I can't believe I did that) on the innie picture, her belly button looks photoshopped. She probably didn't like how the outie looked.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 3

I will never be convinced that she’s truly pregnant.  IMO there’s a prosthetic bump and some photo trickery/Photoshop/photo whatthehellever, but I would bet $$$ that she’s not “with child”.  

3 minutes ago, GaT said:

From an appearance on Ellen last year

1aaejg2fbdo01.jpg

What the actual fuck????  This family is psycho.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

I will never be convinced that she’s truly pregnant.  IMO there’s a prosthetic bump and some photo trickery/Photoshop/photo whatthehellever, but I would bet $$$ that she’s not “with child”.  

What the actual fuck????  This family is psycho.

This is from February of last year, so she wasn't pregnant then. I don't know why it's surfacing now.

10 minutes ago, GaT said:

This is from February of last year, so she wasn't pregnant then. I don't know why it's surfacing now.

I understand and thank you for clarifying that.  I said “WTF” to the Ellen pic because of how deformed (for lack of a better word) her body looks from the waist down.  It just doesn’t look natural to me, but it may just be me who thinks that.

In my other comment, I’m referring to this “pregnancy”.  I think she’s faked the entire thing, for whatever reason.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, GaT said:

1aaejg2fbdo01.jpg

When my cursor hovered on the photo the words "Enlarge Image" appeared in a little box and I shrieked "Nooooooo!"

• Love 10

Anyone else remember that episode back in season 12 when Khloé told Kendall and Kylie about her prosthetics expert that could make them unrecognizable?? The three of them got prosthetic makeup done and Kendall wore a prosthetic pregnant belly and they went out on a Hollywood Celebrity Tour.  Ironic that Kendall, the only Sister that has never had a kid or claimed to be preggars, masqueraded as a pregnant woman. 

Obviously Khloé can’t tell the world that she’s pregnant without an end game plan. Either they used a surrogate, are adopting, or she is really pregnant but possibly fudged her due date with a Moon belly prop to have more privacy when she delivers her spawn. Something is definitely suspicious though. They do love to pull the wool over the viewers eyes and to trick the paparazzi! 

• Love 1
On 3/28/2018 at 12:05 AM, GaT said:

1aaejg2fbdo01.jpg

OMG please tell me that's photoshopped, lol. Her proportions are so disturbing because they're so unnatural and it's obvious that it's unnatural.

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

OMG please tell me that's photoshopped, lol. Her proportions are so disturbing because they're so unnatural and it's obvious that it's unnatural.

I don't think so, it's a screenshot from the show, not something she posted. She's just as much of a freak as Kim.

• Love 2
On 3/29/2018 at 4:55 PM, GaT said:

I don't think so, it's a screenshot from the show, not something she posted. She's just as much of a freak as Kim.

I can't stop laughing every time I look at that picture, LOL. So sad. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Christi said:

giant hips and yet the ever elusive thigh gap....she is a Unicorn

Unicorns are lovely, sleek, graceful creatures, Khloe......not so much.

• Love 3

I just don’t understand why she would lie about being preggo? It makes no sense. I think if she used a surrogate she would just say. Kim just did it. Plus who cares if ppl use surrogates. The surrogate gets paid nicely no one is losing out in that situation.

I think she’s still heavily photoshopping her pics but they will all always do that.

• Love 5

Everything the Kardashian’s do is to promote and market their brand(s). 

IF Khloé admitted to using a surrogate then she could not toot her own horn about postpartum fitness on her Revenge Body show. 

Since Tristan’s previous girlfriend conceived and delivered their son, Khloé can’t have herself looking like she can’t give Tristan a family. 

It was reported long ago that Kris Jenner was masterminding a pregnancy trifecta~ they got a lot of publicity over the pregnancies and births so far. 

If she really is pregnant, Khloe’s dates are probably off- which could explain all the photoshopped pics of her Bump. Maybe to allow for more privacy after delivery? 

It is hard to second guess these wackadoo’s and their egotistical agendas. 

• Love 2