Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

#2 Khloe's had a rough time on Twitter this week. When Kim posted that picture on IG with the side by side sitting on Khloe's lap, I knew that would "break the internet". Very sneaky of Kim. She knew the comparisons would obviously be harsh. I feel for True. People are harsh and color struck. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Graciela said:

Posting two replies. #1 The comparisons True is going to have to deal with her entire life... 

IMG_20180707_184155.jpg

True probably just takes a lot after her mom. Unfortunately, she’s an ugly baby.

1 hour ago, Graciela said:

#2 Khloe's had a rough time on Twitter this week. When Kim posted that picture on IG with the side by side sitting on Khloe's lap, I knew that would "break the internet". Very sneaky of Kim. She knew the comparisons would obviously be harsh. I feel for True. People are harsh and color struck. 

I predict True will always be the ugly duckling among her cousins. Just like her mom. She’s going to be sticking out a feet or two above them and she’ll probably look a lot like her mom at that age.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

According to this article:

Often? So sometimes they look like the parent after plastic surgery? This is a fascinating breakthrough in epigenetic research! I hope the major scientific institutions have been notified. 

Poor North, Saint and Chicago. They’re going to have to deal without 10 lbs butt cheeks and giant water melon boob implants. Inherited, of course.

• Love 15
59 minutes ago, Aw my lahgs said:

True probably just takes a lot after her mom. Unfortunately, she’s an ugly baby.

I predict True will always be the ugly duckling among her cousins. Just like her mom. She’s going to be sticking out a feet or two above them and she’ll probably look a lot like her mom at that age.

I think True looks like Tristan, those are his eyes. Prince looks a lot like his mom IMO, so I guess those must be close to her real looks (but that isn't her real nose),I think he has Tristan's nose. I agree about True's future though, especially with someone as insecure as Khloe for a mom. Someone actually tweeted her about True not being cute, I bet she's got a lifetime of this kind of stuff coming.

• Love 3

It's weird because filtered and face-tuned, True looks like Tristan. Un-retouched I think she looks more like Original DNA Khloe, which is unfortunate. 

True isn't a cute baby, but in the grand scheme of life that doesn't mean much. I've seen ugly babies turn out to be really good-looking adults, so sometimes things have a way of evening out.

• Love 6
(edited)

I wouldn't want anyone criticizing my baby's looks. Then again, I don't post his picture all over the internet. Khloe is playing the victim - if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. I guess THIS site is small potatoes for her - because I've been posting from day one that True looks like Franklin the Turtle.  Prince, on the other hand, is absolutely adorable.

seen ugly babies turn out to be really good-looking adults,

The Kardashians will make sure those babies will be augmented to the hilt.  LOL I'm still laughing about True. Khloe needs to stop with the filters on True - so in a sense, I think that comment struck a nerve.

"Boy, a little too much chlorine in that gene pool."

Khloe tweeted back that the person who tweeted that True is ugly was a "loser."  Hmmm - Khloe, is rich, etc. , gets knocked, up and that's still not enough to keep her baby daddy from cheating - who's the REAL loser?

Edited by chabelisaywow
  • Love 7

They had a cousins photo shoot last week (I guess based on Khloe's tweet it was True, Stormi and Chicago). When those pics surface I hope Khloe is prepared for the inevitable not so nice comparisons. I get as a mother you're going to pissed and hurt to hear your child being called ugly, but the sad reality is especially when looking at True next to her much cuter cousins there's going to be a lot of mean stuff being said. 

• Love 8

All babies are cute in a special kind of way, and pretty babies can grow into unattractive adults and vice versa. Kourtney’s kids are not all examples of “gerber babies”.... No doubt many of the Kardashian spawn will start altering their looks at a young age. 

When they plaster photoshopped pics of their spawn all over social media they should not be surprised when people make comments....

• Love 3

I think Kourt's kids don't get the same judgment because they're the outliers. All the other grandkids are bi-racial so I think they're always going to be compared against one another. I do feel bad for Khloe because it has to absolutely suck that North, Saint, Chi, Dream and Stormi are all adorable while your own child is in one of those awkward Uncle Fester phases. But like I said, babies change. Prince is absolutely precious, so maybe True will follow suit.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, chabelisaywow said:

Khloe tweeted back that the person who tweeted that True is ugly was a "loser."  Hmmm - Khloe, is rich, etc. , gets knocked, up and that's still not enough to keep her baby daddy from cheating - who's the REAL loser?

Yes, Khloe does continually make unfortunate choices in her relationships, so then maybe she should be the target of the mean comments, not her innocent child. I have to agree with her that the person who posted the rude, hurtful comment about True is a “loser”. Not only is that person an adult publicly picking on a baby’s appearance because of her own personal opinion, but she also purposely tagged Khloe so that Khloe would be more likely to see that post.

I just hope that True and all of her cousins can find role models outside of their looks-obsessed family and other shallow people who would judge them solely on their appearance -- conventional good looks or not. These kids will have access to a fortune and will be able to afford the finest education and an enhanced opportunity to accomplish something worthwhile with their lives. But what are they going to be taught by the family code? To exploit themselves by whatever means necessary for publicity and to scam as much money as possible from the gullible public.

• Love 7

Kylie stopped showing Stormi’s face because of rude comments and threats (reportedly) - maybe Khloe will stop posting pics of True too, and then Chi will be the only newbie on social media (giving Kim the extra attention she craves).

• Love 2
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Kylie stopped showing Stormi’s face because of rude comments and threats (reportedly) - maybe Khloe will stop posting pics of True too, and then Chi will be the only newbie on social media (giving Kim the extra attention she craves).

Wouldn't it be awesome if the person who is posting all the comments is actually Kim using other accounts so that Kylie & Khloe will take pictures of their kids off of social media so that Chi is the only one?

• Love 6
(edited)
On 7/6/2018 at 10:36 AM, Juliegirlj said:

I am watching old reruns of KUWTK and Khloé really loved Lamar and it showed!! I haven’t seen any chemistry between Khloé and Tristan. Maybe Khloé just wanted a man and a kid- to “keep up” with her siblings.... 

Khloe loved Lamar in a large part because as she said he loved “fat” Khloe. Even though he cheated on her, I don’t think it was because she was fat, it was the drugs and that culture.

once she got her revenge body and became sexy skinny Khloe, suddenly even members of her family had a different attitude towards her. Kris was just so proud of her and had all the sexy pics of her hung in her house and I remember her saying something like she couldn’t believe she had given birth to something so beautiful. Kim was all buddy buddy and gushing with praise , when she normally looked down her nose at her. 

She was getting attention from men that she probably thought wouldn’t have looked twice at her before. 

I think she is now finding out that being skinny and sexy and hot doesn’t ensure  that your man will be “”True”. 

Sorry, but True has a head like a turtle. It’s the little point on top that looks like a turtle’s “beak” ad her ears are stuck to her head, reminds me of my pet turtle.  Maybe she’ll change, maybe not. 

The lot of them would have been smart to keep their kids off TV. 

Kim can be smug now all she wants, but time will tell, North or Chi or even Saint could turn into a little blimps or be a hot  mess with acne and unibrows and moustaches, like a true Kardashian. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, GaT said:

Wouldn't it be awesome if the person who is posting all the comments is actually Kim using other accounts so that Kylie & Khloe will take pictures of their kids off of social media so that Chi is the only one?

I think it will eventually happen where Khloe will stop posting pics and it will make Kim gloat, but I doubt she's behind all the nasty comments. There's just too many about that poor babys looks. Instagram alone is brutal. That said I DO think she purposely posted that unfiltered pic of Chi and True.  She knew damn well that would bring comparisons because people are always saying how pretty Chicago is, and that Khloe is always sticking a filter on True. That pic was not flattering to True at all.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, iwasish said:

Kim can be smug now all she wants, but time will tell, North or Chi or even Saint could turn into a little blimps or be a hot  mess with acne and unibrows and moustaches, like a true Kardashian. 

Kim would never allow any of her offspring to leave the house with a moist ache or a unibrow. She’ll have a celebrity wager on speed dial to make house calls until they’re old enough she can bribe someone to give them laser hair removal.

• Love 5

She’ll have a celebrity wager on speed dial to make house calls until they’re old enough she can bribe someone to give them laser hair removal.

She denied it - but didn't she already wax/laser North's unibrow or widow's peak?

I don't prescribe to the notion that all babies are cute. Their looks are no less subjective than that of an adults and it seems perfectly fine to comment on the looks of other adults. I certainly don't condone harassing children with comments telling them they're ugly by any means, but I just believe that as individuals, we shouldn't be judged for looking at a child and not thinking they're cute.

A child's looks can change drastically throughout their adolescence. Not such cute kids can turn into gorgeous adults and vice versa. I do think True looks like Tristian, but I think she has a combination nose between Tristian and Khloe's original nose.

I've seen a picture of Tristian's ex. She's quite easy on the eyes, lol. Prince is adorable but I think looks like his mom.

• Love 12

If you put pictures out there, people are going to comment, sorry that’s just what they do. My nephew had a head like a pumpkin, another one had hair like Seinfeld’s Kramer. No amount of product could tame it. My co workers daughter had thick dark hair that grew way down her forehead and down onto her shoulders. They just were not beautiful or cute. As they grew, all became “ cute” some in looks, some in personality. 

• Love 7
On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 1:09 PM, RHJunkie said:

I don't prescribe to the notion that all babies are cute. Their looks are no less subjective than that of an adults and it seems perfectly fine to comment on the looks of other adults. I certainly don't condone harassing children with comments telling them they're ugly by any means, but I just believe that as individuals, we shouldn't be judged for looking at a child and not thinking they're cute.

I just think that having an opinion and publicly posting that opinion are two different things, especially when it comes to children and especially when it’s something negative and hurtful about a child’s looks. But then, as an advocate for children, someone whose career has always been in child welfare, I’m admittedly biased on the issue, so in the end it just circles back to my having my own opinion, no more or less significant than anyone else’s.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, chabelisaywow said:

What is your position on posting the pictures of the children to begin with?

Here’s the problem. Posting pics of your kids. IMO it should be done cautiously and limited to people with the family or close friends. 

Kim and especially Kanye made a big deal over North’s “privacy”. He was going to  get some law passed that she had to get royalties from pap pics and she was never going to be on the show. That all went by the wayside cause the money and ratings come first. 

So just as people feel free to comment positively or negatively on the size of the Kardashian-Jenner asses, tits and other body parts, all which you put out there as commodities, posting pics of your kids reduces them to money making commodities also. You post pics to draw people to your Instagram and twitter accounts where you all schill random crap to make money, people will feel free to comment . If you’re worried about the kids  delicate psychees then keep those pics private.

• Love 14
15 hours ago, Veronique Bette said:

I just think that having an opinion and publicly posting that opinion are two different things, especially when it comes to children and especially when it’s something negative and hurtful about a child’s looks. But then, as an advocate for children, someone whose career has always been in child welfare, I’m admittedly biased on the issue, so in the end it just circles back to my having my own opinion, no more or less significant than anyone else’s.

From a personal standpoint, I agree. I would never publicly post about a baby or child being ugly. I'm not sure what the likelihood that a child in 10 years will find these baby pictures online, read the commentary on them and then have horrible self-esteem because of it, but I would rather not take that chance so I don't participate in sharing those kinds of thoughts publicly. Thinking it or sharing my honesty in the privacy of my own social circles is the extent of things for me.

While those types of comments are potentially harmful for a child, I think the parent is largely accountable for exposing their children to that negativity and publicity. Children, and babies in particular can't provide meaningful consent so as the parent, you make the decision for them by choosing to publicly share their images and videos or not. People are allowed to have their opinions on how your child looks or how they behave (based on what they see), and if they're negative, that's on the parent to re-evaluate if exposing their child in such a manner is in the best interest of their child long term. Now if people are being extreme and making death threats or something of that nature, then obviously they bear accountability for that behaviour because they are directly threatening the welfare of a child. It's sad to say that we live in a day and age where social media is used not as a communication tool, but as a tool to gain a false sense of approval as well as to gain publicity and money. The Kardashians lead the charge in selling aspects of themselves and their families for their continued fame and fortune...but that's a whole other discussion entirely, lol.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

From a personal standpoint, I agree. I would never publicly post about a baby or child being ugly. I'm not sure what the likelihood that a child in 10 years will find these baby pictures online, read the commentary on them and then have horrible self-esteem because of it, but I would rather not take that chance so I don't participate in sharing those kinds of thoughts publicly. Thinking it or sharing my honesty in the privacy of my own social circles is the extent of things for me.

You would think they would have learned - Kylie was a victim of this, and she went and had a bunch of unnecessary surgery.  

• Love 2
4 hours ago, luvbadtv said:

You would think they would have learned - Kylie was a victim of this, and she went and had a bunch of unnecessary surgery.  

And now she’s a billionaire.... so there’s that. 

But I do think Kylie was deeply affected by the constant comparison to her “more beautiful sisters”. And Kris and Caitlyn  share responsibility for that. 

As another generation starts to become  a presence on social media, the pressure will be even stronger as comparisons will be not only among the younger kids, but also to their parents. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

And now she’s a billionaire.... so there’s that. 

But I do think Kylie was deeply affected by the constant comparison to her “more beautiful sisters”. And Kris and Caitlyn  share responsibility for that. 

As another generation starts to become  a presence on social media, the pressure will be even stronger as comparisons will be not only among the younger kids, but also to their parents. 

I remember in a really old episode when they were barely teens, Kris was trying to convince Bruce that Kendall should do some modelling gigs. During the conversation, Kyle looked almost angry being a bystander to the conversation and later when Kendall put together a look book of sorts to show her mom her modelling, Kris was gushing over her and Kyle ended up ripping the book out of one of their hands and throwing it across the room. It was evident since then that Kyle always felt like the ugly duckling compared to her other sisters. As she grew older, instead of her family encouraging and reaffirming her beauty, they instead allowed her to fester insecurities to the point where she wanted surgery done and the response was 'well if it makes you happy'. There was a whole gap in between there where they could have encouraged her to allow time and growing up to happen because there's often that period of growing into your looks from the time you're a preteen to young adult.  

• Love 14
(edited)

Don’t know if I buy this guy’s Happy Family act - there’s something forced about the videos of him with Khloe and True. Is he on the KUWTK payroll? 

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, nexxie said:
Don’t know if I buy this guy’s Happy Family act - there’s something forced about the videos of him with Khloe and True. Is he on the KUWTK payroll? 

2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Sorry but this shit looks so faked and forced. I don't buy it at all. 

And what's up with that hideous 1960s chandelier? Money certainly doesn't buy taste.

Yeah, I don't buy it either. I'm sure Khloe is right there giving him instructions on what she wants him to do.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Yeah, I don't buy it either. I'm sure Khloe is right there giving him instructions on what she wants him to do.

Well at least  True will always have these instagrams to look back on all the time she spent with her dad. 

• Love 6
On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 11:34 PM, RHJunkie said:

I remember in a really old episode when they were barely teens, Kris was trying to convince Bruce that Kendall should do some modelling gigs. During the conversation, Kyle looked almost angry being a bystander to the conversation and later when Kendall put together a look book of sorts to show her mom her modelling, Kris was gushing over her and Kyle ended up ripping the book out of one of their hands and throwing it across the room. It was evident since then that Kyle always felt like the ugly duckling compared to her other sisters. As she grew older, instead of her family encouraging and reaffirming her beauty, they instead allowed her to fester insecurities to the point where she wanted surgery done and the response was 'well if it makes you happy'. There was a whole gap in between there where they could have encouraged her to allow time and growing up to happen because there's often that period of growing into your looks from the time you're a preteen to young adult.  

Being Black, I am concerned, about these ladies, sending out messages of acceptable beauty that may affect their mixed race kids, in an adverse way.  I hope that these kids are exposed to Black relatives and friends who will help them, navigate the world, as Black/Mixed race children.  The Kardashian money could shield them, from the ugly realities of this world, for a while.  However, there will come a time, when some idiot will call them the N word and say racist things about Black people.  I wonder if Kim and her sisters are equipped, to help their children deal with that type of racism.  Will Kim be able to explain to her son Saint, why Mason, his cousin, is giving the benefit of the doubt, by society.  Why he has to be careful in how he interacts with police officers.  These are the questions that come into mind, when I see these kids..

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Being Black, I am concerned, about these ladies, sending out messages of acceptable beauty that may affect their mixed race kids, in an adverse way.  I hope that these kids are exposed to Black relatives and friends who will help them, navigate the world, as Black/Mixed race children.  

One notable thing I can say that I thought was amazing was a few months back Kanye and his father took North to the Smithsonian National African American Museum. I thought that was such a great thing to do and hopefully when Saint and Chicago are old enough to understand will go as well, same with True and Stormi.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Being Black, I am concerned, about these ladies, sending out messages of acceptable beauty that may affect their mixed race kids, in an adverse way.  I hope that these kids are exposed to Black relatives and friends who will help them, navigate the world, as Black/Mixed race children.  The Kardashian money could shield them, from the ugly realities of this world, for a while.  However, there will come a time, when some idiot will call them the N word and say racist things about Black people.  I wonder if Kim and her sisters are equipped, to help their children deal with that type of racism.  Will Kim be able to explain to her son Saint, why Mason, his cousin, is giving the benefit of the doubt, by society.  Why he has to be careful in how he interacts with police officers.  These are the questions that come into mind, when I see these kids..

It’s sad that Kanye’s mom isn’t around - she seemed like a smart and caring lady. Kylie took Stormi down to see Travis’ family in Houston - hopefully that continues. Tristan’s dad has called him out for being an absentee dad to Prince - don’t know about the rest of his family. All these guys have money and probably too much attention, but that doesn’t mean they can’t educate their kids (I hope). Also, as vain as Kim is, I recall her speaking in an interview about racial tensions and how she has concerns for her children and wanted to stay involved. Fingers crossed!

• Love 3
On 7/12/2018 at 1:51 PM, BitterApple said:

Sorry but this shit looks so faked and forced. I don't buy it at all. 

And what's up with that hideous 1960s chandelier? Money certainly doesn't buy taste.

They don’t look at taste they look at price tags. If it’s expensive it must be tasteful so they buy it. 

• Love 7