Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Watched a few episodes from season 12 on Hulu ( I was very bored, please dont judge) and I wasent surprised to find out that Khloe still seems to think that she should have a vote or the final say in things that are absolutely none of her business. Which is ironic considering how she gets when someone tries to do the same to her.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, howmanywords said:

By now Khloe knows how much she gets made fun of for her excessive Photo shopping. She has to know how ridiculous this latest picture is. There are 9,000 comments under it on her IG page and most are mocking her. All the excessive Photoshop in the world and all the plastic surgery, she's never going to be THE hot sister. I almost feel sorry for her

And she'll probably post something cursing out everyone like she normally does. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, GaT said:

And she'll probably post something cursing out everyone like she normally does. 

"If you can't say something nice, don't say anything" You all are just haters!!!! Her usual response to any negative comments.

• Love 3

For what though? He's got a  80+ million dollar contract, he's got so much more money than her. I think this is more Khloe being desperate Khloe, having to throw extravagant birthday parties for her NBA boyfriend of the time.

She did the same thing for James Harden. 

• Love 8

Lamar Odom Gets Candid About Drug Use and Cheating on Khloe Kardashian

I was home by myself. Bored. I wanted to get out and have a good time. Looking back, I might have had a drink to get the mood started, but was I drunk or on drugs? Not at all. I remember lying in bed. Two women were in bed and then I fell asleep. That's all," the 37-year-old basketball player insists. "When I woke up four days later, I was trying to pull the tubes out of my mouth.

Noooo, I'm sure you weren't drunk or on drugs, not at all. /s

• Love 1

Ugh.  So Khloe found him in a sleazy motel with another woman. Doing cocaine and god knows what else.  I actually feel kind of terrible for her.  Living with that and witnessing that must have been horrible.

• Love 3
On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 9:49 AM, Shangrilala said:

Ugh.  So Khloe found him in a sleazy motel with another woman. Doing cocaine and god knows what else.  I actually feel kind of terrible for her.  Living with that and witnessing that must have been horrible.

That she stayed with him after that and kept hiding his behavior from her family is even more pathetic.

Wasn't there some bit of gossip about her and Kris banging at the door of some sleazy motel and threatening the woman in there with him? I think Kris had her publicity team deny deny deny? 

• Love 3
On 3/30/2017 at 1:01 AM, Artsda said:

So Coke (at least) plus what ever Jamie was doing was going on in the house Rob was in for 2 years? Khloe blamed herself, so did Rob end up with a coke habit then?

Rob seems like so much more of a downers guy. I just don't see a coke habit in someone so sluggish.

(edited)

Rumor has it that Khlo-monster has had her fair share of coke, including using with her husband. The shock and awe of his his drug use is just for tv and her image.

Edited by lightbeam
  • Love 7

OMG, just like Kris she rewrites history to suit herself. She's never "been in this type of love"  before?  What was that with Lamar? The tattoos and the baby talk and the soul mates and the getting married after 30 days of knowing each other? All that gushing and devotion and the sex games and toys and giddiness?

• Love 5

The full article from the Evening Standard

Quite aside from the continued phenomenal popularity of Keeping Up With The Kardashians

Yeah, phenomenally popular.  Last Sunday's episode got beat out by both RHOAtlanta and RHOPotomac.  Potomac!

Kardashian’s commitment to it stems from the frustration she experienced ‘when I was heavier’ (she famously lost more than 40 pounds after splitting up with her ex-husband, the former basketball player Lamar Odom, in 2013). ‘I never considered myself fat, but when I used to shop with my sisters I was always really shamed and shunned by [sales assistants] who would say: “We don’t carry that size here”… I was always so embarrassed, so for a long time I didn’t wear denim at all. I kept getting angrier.’ Celebrity stylists would refuse to work with her. ‘They said they didn’t dress people my size.

Does she think it's a good idea to describe her self as once "heavier" while marketing a denim line for women to embrace their curves/size?  Also, maybe those stores didn't carry her size because she is 5'10?  And no sales person is going to speak that way to a young woman with a purse full of her wealthy father's credit cards.  If she got hazed for her weight/size, likely 95% of that was from her own family.

We’re not people who sit in sorrow if something bad happens and go, “woe is me”

Eh...she had a 3 season long storyline woe-is-meeing over a marriage she should have annulled by month 3.

We take these experiences and try to help somebody else with them, or just make sure they don’t happen again.’

The next time I find myself 20 years deep in a marriage with a man who told me on our 5th date that he felt he was a woman trapped in a man's body, I'll rewatch the last few seasons of KUWTK to learn how to cope.

‘A lot of people don’t know that we didn’t have an inheritance.

I thought they said they used their inheritance money to start up DASH?  I have a very hard time believing Robert didn't leave any of his $100M estate to his kids. 

‘never been in this type of love’

Who talks like that?  I've noticed her odd wording when talking about Tristan a few times.  Almost like they aren't nearly as serious as she and her PR team like to portray them and she doesn't want to make definitive statements that she may have to walk back if Tristan was papped with another woman or something.

Edited by TheVoicesToldMeTo
  • Love 9

We’re not people who sit in sorrow if something bad happens and go, “woe is me”

Didn't she spend most seasons til she met Lamar complaining that she was the fat sister? That Kris treated her like a maid? That Kim was the favored child?

Didn't Kim spend months in hiding after North was born cause she was "fat" and the paps made fun of her.

Didn't Rob spend years hiding in Khloe's spare room cause he "wasn't comfortable in his skin"  and that dark things that happened in Khloe's house made him a recluse?

And I don't believe Kardashian Sr left 100 million dollar estate. And the kids got nothing?  Didn't Caitlyn say she took over full financial responsibility in order to get Kris and Robert's divorce settled?  He never paid child support? Or did she mean that she got Kris to drop her case for a financial settlement?

I do recall them saying they used their inheritance to open Dash, but then veracity isn't an important character trait in the family.

• Love 3

About Tristan: Khloe is either a lying liar or delusional, or both.

http://www.eonline.com/news/842768/khloe-kardashian-is-ready-to-marry-tristan-thompson

"Khloe Kardashian Is Ready to Marry Tristan Thompson"

There's an old joke about appearing so needy to men that you scare them away: "Don't wear your wedding dress on the first date." Khloe has not only been wearing her wedding dress on her dates with Tristan, but also her maternity clothes.

Why doe she think a 26-year-old athlete is ready to settle down and get married? He's already had a baby with another woman, and he didn't marry her.

Why does she think "Tristan... is a family man. 'He [already] is a father, and I know for a fact that he would be an impeccable father.' ?"  Family man and impeccable father... oh crap, give me a break! A family man lives with his family, and is devoted to his family. He doesn't leave his lady and his child to screw around with other women. "Impeccable" father? A man who dumped the mother of his child? A man who doesn't live in the same household as his child, so he can BE a father every day? How often does Tristan have visitation with his child?

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Khloe is either a lying liar or delusional, or both.

I think this pretty much covers her for everything, not just Tristan.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

About Tristan: Khloe is either a lying liar or delusional, or both.

http://www.eonline.com/news/842768/khloe-kardashian-is-ready-to-marry-tristan-thompson

"Khloe Kardashian Is Ready to Marry Tristan Thompson"

There's an old joke about appearing so needy to men that you scare them away: "Don't wear your wedding dress on the first date." Khloe has not only been wearing her wedding dress on her dates with Tristan, but also her maternity clothes.

Why doe she think a 26-year-old athlete is ready to settle down and get married? He's already had a baby with another woman, and he didn't marry her.

Why does she think "Tristan... is a family man. 'He [already] is a father, and I know for a fact that he would be an impeccable father.' ?"  Family man and impeccable father... oh crap, give me a break! A family man lives with his family, and is devoted to his family. He doesn't leave his lady and his child to screw around with other women. "Impeccable" father? A man who dumped the mother of his child? A man who doesn't live in the same household as his child, so he can BE a father every day? How often does Tristan have visitation with his child?

Look at the list of losers she's dated, and the one she married. Like all the women in the family, she can't pick a strong, sensible guy. They all go for weak, passive, insecure damaged goods.  

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Look at the list of losers she's dated, and the one she married. Like all the women in the family, she can't pick a strong, sensible guy. They all go for weak, passive, insecure damaged goods.  

I think it's quite likely that a strong, sensible guy has no interest in them. 

• Love 17
1 minute ago, MischaMouse said:

Exactly because once the beauty fades what type of personality do the Kardashian-Jenner women have? Yes they "run" businesses and are multi-millionaires so they wouldn't be trying to be a gold-digger/Instagram model like the under 30 set. 

Who are Kim, Khloe, Kourtney, Kylie and Kendall when the extensions come out, the make up and spray tan comes off?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, MischaMouse said:

Can you imagine the scintillating conversation? He spends 10 minutes discussing some complex legal case and she pets her hair and checks her lipstick  in any one of the myriad mirrored surfaces strategically placed nearby and mumbles distractedly "ummm, yeah" 

• Love 6
On 4/12/2017 at 9:41 PM, iwasish said:

Can you imagine the scintillating conversation? He spends 10 minutes discussing some complex legal case and she pets her hair and checks her lipstick  in any one of the myriad mirrored surfaces strategically placed nearby and mumbles distractedly "ummm, yeah" 

...while picking at her talons and talking through mouthfuls of salad.

• Love 6
On 4/12/2017 at 1:47 PM, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Also, maybe those stores didn't carry her size because she is 5'10? 

I can't imagine that any ready-to-wear clothing line would carry sizes to conform to her unnatural proportions!

• Love 4
4 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

That's the best this woman can do?  Khloe's nose looks like one of those gigantic mishappen vegetables you see winning prizes at the county fair.

She's venturing into Karl Malden territory.

The amount of contouring she would have to do to make Khloe's nose "look" thinner would only end up making it ten times larger.

• Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

That white stripe down the middle of her nose is always so obvious. 

But without it her nose is sooo much wider.

Do all sisters pose together suggestively in their undies? 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, iwasish said:

Do all sisters pose together suggestively in their undies? 

do you know, I called my sister (who is considerably younger & hotter than me) & I asked her to come over & pose in her undies for my instagram, & she said some nonsense about "taking care of her children" & "granny panties laundry day."  my sister totally sucks.

• Love 10
(edited)

Khloe said a friend who is "like family" has been stealing from her, charging tens of thousands of designer clothes on Khloe's credit card (why was she letting her friend use her credit card? And doesn't Khloe keep track of the charges made on her card?). The friend was also stealing clothes designers had sent for Khloe to wear. TMZ says Khloe has not filed charges yet but has talked to her lawyers about it. I wonder if this "friend" is someone we've discussed on the "Friends, Romans, Jonathans" thread?

http://www.tmz.com/2017/06/05/khloe-kardashian-robbed-friend-stole-clothes/

"Khloe Kardashian Former Friend Robbed Me Blind!!! ... Allegedly"

6/5/2017 11:45 AM PDT

Edited to add: Heavy.com suggests that fans think the thief is Monica Rose, the stylist the Kardashians dropped after using her for several years..

http://heavy.com/entertainment/2017/06/monica-rose-kardashian-stylist-stealing/

Monica Rose: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Published 5:38 pm EDT, June 5, 2017 Updated 6:49 pm EDT, June 5, 2017

Edited by Coffeecup

She now admits she "fake" tried to get pregnant when married to Lamar? But she did it for Lamar.. so that makes it okay?

She went for fertility treatments and had IVF? How is that faking it?

Did she do the treatments while taking the pill?

Did her doctor only think she was having difficulty getting pregnant because she was lying about even trying?'

For someone who calls people out on  being fake... she's the fakest of all.

And for the record.. I still think Lamar punked her and had already had a vasectomy and never told her.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

She now admits she "fake" tried to get pregnant when married to Lamar? But she did it for Lamar.. so that makes it okay?

She went for fertility treatments and had IVF? How is that faking it?

Did she do the treatments while taking the pill?

Did her doctor only think she was having difficulty getting pregnant because she was lying about even trying?'

For someone who calls people out on  being fake... she's the fakest of all.

And for the record.. I still think Lamar punked her and had already had a vasectomy and never told her.

I see no reason why Lamar would have had to punk or pretend to Khloe that he had not had a vasectomy (if he even has had one) when both of them probably knew that she had no intention of having a child with him. Khloe's reasons for rushing into this marriage had nothing at all to do with motherhood. I'm not someone who watches or worships Oprah but I was glad that on one of her specials, she called Khloe out on the infertility storyline by saying"But were you really trying to have a child?" Khloe b.s.'d as usual. What I find most offensive about that storyline is that many couples have gone through heartbreaking years dealing with real infertility issues and Khloe's storyline made a mockery of all of their struggles and pain.

• Love 5
(edited)
34 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

I see no reason why Lamar would have had to punk or pretend to Khloe that he had not had a vasectomy (if he even has had one) when both of them probably knew that she had no intention of having a child with him. Khloe's reasons for rushing into this marriage had nothing at all to do with motherhood. I'm not someone who watches or worships Oprah but I was glad that on one of her specials, she called Khloe out on the infertility storyline by saying"But were you really trying to have a child?" Khloe b.s.'d as usual. What I find most offensive about that storyline is that many couples have gone through heartbreaking years dealing with real infertility issues and Khloe's storyline made a mockery of all of their struggles and pain.

What was the reason for the deception to start with? She didn't have to go to all those lengths of seeing a doctor and having tests done, if she was just continuing to take her BC all that time. She could just have said "Oh well, when it happens,it happens" She says now she was doing it more for Lamar that herself..  From what he said on the show, he didn't seem to care one way or another. 

As far as Lamar lying to her? Yeah I think he is and was capable of that. He didn't just get mixed up with drugs, he had an issue for a long time. IMO, he was on the downswing when he met and married her. He didn't have any interest in the two kids he had, but he wanted another with her? I really doubt that. And if he was visiting the whore houses and indiscriminately sleeping with women, I can see him getting himself fixed to avoid any kind of surprises. He wanted to have money for drugs and the lifestyle he wanted to lead.. not pay child support.   

Maybe the whole baby thing was instigated by Kris wanting a grandchild and then turning it into a storyline, using Kim and Khloe, we've seen Kris in action, I can see her steamrolling them (maybe not so much now, but back then)

She did go to great lengths to fake it if she's telling the truth about IVF. Good on Oprah for calling her out. Lots of posters here and on other sites did the same.

The fact that she's now admitting that she faked it and participating  in another possibly bullshit story line says a lot about her lack of  character.  She had plenty to say to Caitlyn about not being upfront and keeping parts of her transition hidden from her, and here she is admitting she lied to everyone too.

I'm sure during her "struggle" to get pregnant, she must have commiserated with lots of her fans who were suffering too.. How nice of her.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 7

What was the reason for faking it? I honestly believe that it's the reason for everything that we see on this show: story lines, ratings, b.s., and nothing more. The real shame is that even when there's a real crisis involving substance abuse or mental health issues, those issues are also exploited for ratings. If everyone in this family was an adult, that would be one thing, but starting with Kendall and Kylie, young children have been involved and I wonder if they can ever know what's real and what's fake in their lives. Luckily Khloe and Lamar did not have children who would have to deal with the messed up lives of their parents. 

• Love 7
55 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

What was the reason for faking it? I honestly believe that it's the reason for everything that we see on this show: story lines, ratings, b.s., and nothing more. The real shame is that even when there's a real crisis involving substance abuse or mental health issues, those issues are also exploited for ratings. If everyone in this family was an adult, that would be one thing, but starting with Kendall and Kylie, young children have been involved and I wonder if they can ever know what's real and what's fake in their lives. Luckily Khloe and Lamar did not have children who would have to deal with the messed up lives of their parents. 

So true. I only hope Khloe was telling the truth when she says she didn't have a child because it would not have solved their issues and it wouldn't have been the blessing it should be. However, if she's suddenly experiencing a love like no other, (and this is different from finding her soul-mate? How?) And.would to get married or have a kid, which ever comes first, with this great guy who.is already a barely interested dad, I fear she's learned nothing.

• Love 4
On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 6:51 PM, iwasish said:

So true. I only hope Khloe was telling the truth when she says she didn't have a child because it would not have solved their issues and it wouldn't have been the blessing it should be. However, if she's suddenly experiencing a love like no other, (and this is different from finding her soul-mate? How?) And.would to get married or have a kid, which ever comes first, with this great guy who.is already a barely interested dad, I fear she's learned nothing.

That's what has always puzzled me about her crush on Tristan. She knew from the start that his ex was having his baby. He seems to be the "babydaddy" athlete who's just going to write the child support checks, and otherwise not be an involved father. Is that what she wants?

Well, she had a long sad storyline about Lamar. I guess she could get another "poor saintly Khloe" storyline from an affair gone bad with Tristan.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Artsda said:

I don't believe at all she was faking trying to get pregnant. She was obsessed with Lamar she married him after just being together for days.

She may have been obsessed with being Lamar’s wife but that doesn’t necessarily mean that she wanted to give birth to his children. I believe that she was faking infertility back then in the same way that she’s now faking considering going through a pregnancy just to be a surrogate for Kim’s 3rd child. Yeah, Revenge Body Khloe, as if…..

• Love 3
On 6/8/2017 at 2:48 PM, Veronique Bette said:

What was the reason for faking it? I honestly believe that it's the reason for everything that we see on this show: story lines, ratings, b.s., and nothing more. 

Exactly, much I like I think Kim faked/exaggerated her fertility issues for the sake of a storyline. North and Saint are two years apart, so two full-term pregnancies in two years is hardly defined as "struggling to conceive." They have to keep coming up with drama because what else is there? Filming the girls flipping their hair and staring into their phones?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Exactly, much I like I think Kim faked/exaggerated her fertility issues for the sake of a storyline. North and Saint are two years apart, so two full-term pregnancies in two years is hardly defined as "struggling to conceive." They have to keep coming up with drama because what else is there? Filming the girls flipping their hair and staring into their phones?

She didn't struggle to conceive.

She went to a fertility doctor to make sure she had a boy..

Wanting KHLOE to carry a baby for her is all fake storyline. A set up for Khloes fake storyline about her fake concern over getting pregnant. 

• Love 4

These people routinely make me want to bop them in their empty, image-obsessed, money-hungry heads, but faking infertility makes me want to straight up face punch them. I struggled for ten years and went through IVF. I'll buy Khloe pretending about IVF for a storyline, but not actually doing it unless she wanted a kid. It's too hard on the body, and the emotions. On another note, my phone apparently hates the word Khloe, and tried to autocorrect it several times, the last choice being Kylie. I can just imagine how mad that would make Khloe.

• Love 3