Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

Those restrictions seem far too reasonable.  What about 'no eating green M&Ms after 8pm'?  Or 'must gaze lovingly upon Twitter feeds from Kimye for two hours each morning'?

• Love 6

Those restrictions are basic pregnancy guidelines  - except in this case they are in contract form.  THe only one that jumps out is the sexual activity 3 weeks prior to implantation and then during implantation.  And that's just biological logic there.  

• Love 1

supposedly she only has two embryos left, at least that is what she told Khloe.  Whether or not she has more eggs she can harvest or wants to harvest I have no idea.

AS far as her marriage, One two or three kids as single mother isn't a burden for her, she doesn't do the heavy lifting, the nannies do. And Kanye?  Most of the time, she's struggling with the big ass stroller while he shuffles along oblivious to any problem maneuvering it that she has. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Kim Kardashian West Beauty Sold Out Of Contour Kits In Less Than Three Hours 

If that 300,000 figure about the quantity is true then Kim/KKW Beauty apparently raked in 14.4 million dollars today.

Wait, did some of you NOT make $14.4 million yesterday? I thought that was a normal Wednesday - it is for me, anyway. ;-)

Seriously, she made more money in a few hours than I'll probably make in my lifetime. 

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Wait, did some of you NOT make $14.4 million yesterday? I thought that was a normal Wednesday - it is for me, anyway. ;-)

Seriously, she made more money in a few hours than I'll probably make in my lifetime. 

If it makes you feel any better, that $14.4 M didn't go straight into her wallet.  There are all sorts of costs and overhead to make and market these products.  I'm not saying Kim walked away with pennies, but she didn't walk away with double digit millions.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

If it makes you feel any better, that $14.4 M didn't go straight into her wallet.  There are all sorts of costs and overhead to make and market these products.  I'm not saying Kim walked away with pennies, but she didn't walk away with double digit millions.

The fact that she walked away with any millions is bad enough.

• Love 8
On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 2:37 PM, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

According to TMZ, Kimye has hired a surrogate for baby #3

There was no way Kourtney or Khloe were ever being considered for surrogacy. 

But even if the TMZ story is true - why are they jumping in on this now after BEY's babies were just born? 

My question is whether Kim will keep the identity of the surrogate a secret. (I mean, no Kim selfies of the two women hugging on social media, no being seen together out in public, no discussion on KUWTK that might reveal the identity)  I hope she stays quiet, because the paps would be all over the poor woman if she's identified. Even if Kim keeps her mouth shut, I wonder if somebody in her entourage might leak the identity for $$$.

In reading comments about Kim's surrogate on other sites, I've seen several people comment that $45K is too low for a surrogacy in the Los Angeles area, and too low for a celebrity surrogacy. People are saying $100K would be more typical.

I know very little about how the "employers" handle a surrogacy. Do the women who hire surrogates take a hands-off approach and let the pregnancy take its course, or do they hover over the surrogate and watch her every move?

On 6/21/2017 at 8:16 PM, Artsda said:

I admit, I contributed to her 14.4M. lol

Neither she nor her family will get a penny of my money.

2 hours ago, MissHavisham said:

North looks like a cutie, but someone needs to teach her how to hold a dog properly. Poor puppy does not look happy.

Yes, she's choking the poor thing. Someone has taught her how to pose....

• Love 10
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Cute kid, but I hope she doesn't get too attached to the dog. It'll be gone before summer's over.

Aw, I hope they let her keep the puppy and encourage her to help take care of it. She's a cutie pie and seems like a very sweet little girl.  I like the attached picture of her with Kim, both interacting gently with a little dog during a Farmers Market outing in April 2016.

594d512b07175_NorthwithdogatFarmersMarket.jpg.d6e5e92a94e9d07a59e544d8d0718205.jpg

• Love 8
14 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

My question is whether Kim will keep the identity of the surrogate a secret. (I mean, no Kim selfies of the two women hugging on social media, no being seen together out in public, no discussion on KUWTK that might reveal the identity)  I hope she stays quiet, because the paps would be all over the poor woman if she's identified. Even if Kim keeps her mouth shut, I wonder if somebody in her entourage might leak the identity for $$$.

In reading comments about Kim's surrogate on other sites, I've seen several people comment that $45K is too low for a surrogacy in the Los Angeles area, and too low for a celebrity surrogacy. People are saying $100K would be more typical.

I know very little about how the "employers" handle a surrogacy. Do the women who hire surrogates take a hands-off approach and let the pregnancy take its course, or do they hover over the surrogate and watch her every move?

The TMZ story is that Kimye are shopping or have hired a surrogate, not that this person is actually pregnant with any embreyos.  The timing is suspect (Beyonnce's twins), but also for a family who has been through SO MUCH TRAUMA why advertise a decision like this?  I'll believe it when I see it, but I just can't imagine Kim's ego handling another woman hosting a child or two. 

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

They'll probably pick someone who's a famewhore too. I can easily see someone trying to launch some kind of career out of being their surrogate. Unfortunately, we live in a world where how many Instagram followers you have can determine how successful you are.

• Love 3

In Jackie Aina's review she rolled up the sticks and said the quantity of product and it's very little like .25-.5 of a stick of lipstick size for the brown and highlight. And it's $48 plus tax and shipping so that's pretty expensive like Chanel or Dior prices. If someone can't afford that or can't wait Tarte has a cream contour stick Park Avenue Princess which is similar and works for light or medium. Their limited edition Park Avenue Princess 2 is deeper and probably still can be found online on a 3rd party site. I have both; I'm medium color so can use either. If someone is interested in cream contouring Wayne Goss has some good videos on it. He cuts to the chase and is a working makeup artist. BTW Not everyone needs contour despite what trends tell people. If you have very defined or feminine features you don't wanna do overkill on said features. 

• Love 1
On 6/20/2017 at 4:05 PM, WhosThatGirl said:

Kim was probably never going to get a family dog (lab, golden retriever, terriers, even boxers are on lists for dogs that are good for family's and kids) and I think all animals are cute, especially dogs but Kim seems like she wanted a fluffy puppy for cute Instagram posts, The big dogs aren't always fluffy and Kim doesn't like big dogs anyway. She hated Kendall's dog when she lived with Kris and I remember her not being a fan of Reggies dog. I'm surprised Kourtney accepted the puppy as I remember an episode when Manson got a pet fish that died and Kourtney talked about how that's why she will never get her kids a dog because she had a dog once and it died and she was traumatized by it. 

I know most people don't want to hear this but pit bulls are really good with kids too. Their original nickname was "the nanny dog" because if they're bred properly and raised in a loving family home they are a great family dog. 

I sure hope these cute puppies go to their real forever home before one of them gets hurt. 

• Love 3
(edited)
On 6/22/2017 at 7:35 AM, Jellybeans said:

I have no interest in her makeup.  I am afraid of looking like her lol.

God yes!!  I can't believe there are so many people who would contribute to her in any way, I'd be embarrassed to have her makeup in my house. I don't think she's beautiful anymore either, I was looking at old pictures of her and she used to be so pretty but she's ruined her face.   I'm shocked she still has so many fans. 

So sorry for the double post. I still haven't mastered merging two quotes in one post. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Maharincess said:

God yes!!  I can't believe there are so many people who would contribute to her in any way, I'd be embarrassed to have her makeup in my house. I don't think she's beautiful anymore either, I was looking at old pictures of her and she used to be so pretty but she's ruined her face.   I'm shocked she still has so many fans. 

So sorry for the double post. I still haven't mastered merging two quotes in one post. 

She was pretty long time ago.  Now she is unattractive.  

As far as makeup goes, I love makeup but contouring, ugh...I see many attempts and it looks just like that...attempts, lol.  It is very hard to contour without alerting everyone you have contoured your face.  Kim looks fake.  Heck, she acts fake.

Less makeup is more.  The only thing women need to add more to their face is sunscreen.  

• Love 6
(edited)
3 hours ago, Jellybeans said:

As far as makeup goes, I love makeup but contouring, ugh...I see many attempts and it looks just like that...attempts, lol.  It is very hard to contour without alerting everyone you have contoured your face.  

Less makeup is more.  The only thing women need to add more to their face is sunscreen.  

This!  Unless you work in the fashion/beauty world, anyone walking around in daylight hours with any amount of contouring is going to look like a Picasso portrait.  Heads will turn, but not in a good way.  It's meant to make a 2D image of a face look 3Dimensional.  Most women over 35 are not trying to create more contours on their face.  If you live anywhere even slightly humid, all of that makeup is going to slide right off before mid-morning. 

Edited by TheVoicesToldMeTo
meant, not mean
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

This!  Unless you work in the fashion/beauty world, anyone walking around in daylight hours with any amount of contouring is going to look like a Picasso portrait.  Heads will turn, but not in a good way.  It's mean to make a 2D image of a face look 3Dimensional.  Most women over 35 are not trying to create more contours on their face.  If you live anywhere even slightly humid, all of that makeup is going to slide right off before mid-morning. 

When you go pass the makeup counters...do you really want to emulate those "experts" who are wearing Kim K levels of krap?  Heads turn, alright...but not in a good way.  

Easy does it.  

• Love 1
(edited)
9 hours ago, Maharincess said:

I know most people don't want to hear this but pit bulls are really good with kids too. Their original nickname was "the nanny dog" because if they're bred properly and raised in a loving family home they are a great family dog. 

I sure hope these cute puppies go to their real forever home before one of them gets hurt. 

I was going to say pitbull-I currently have a pitty-and he's the sweetest most protective dog ever. And I agree. 

Also.. I am another who doesn't get contouring. At least not for people who don't work in the fashion/entertainment world. Wasn't makeup taught us to be "less is more"? 

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 1

When contouring is done right it can be very pretty and work for all settings. I'm a makeup artist and I still had to take classes last year on how to do proper contouring. Its become a big trend with all different types of contouring and even regular drugstore cosmetic companies are coming out with these "quick sticks". The problem is if you don't know what you are doing you could end up looking like a mess. Kim tends to go overboard with the highlighting/contour combo.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

When contouring is done right it can be very pretty and work for all settings. I'm a makeup artist and I still had to take classes last year on how to do proper contouring. Its become a big trend with all different types of contouring and even regular drugstore cosmetic companies are coming out with these "quick sticks". The problem is if you don't know what you are doing you could end up looking like a mess. Kim tends to go overboard with the highlighting/contour combo.

I'd guess that the main reason she wears all that contouring makeup is for the endless selfies she takes.  She admits to taking hundreds of selfies of which she only publishes a few. The ones in which she has her face at the perfect angle and the lighting just right, along with the contouring.

They must keep their homes at 65 degrees or less to keep it all from melting off her face.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Actually a lot of people think this trend is fading. Jackie Aina commented in her review she feels like Kim should have come out with this four years ago. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

But most people are not makeup artists...not even the "makeup artists" that work at the cosmetics counter.  They look like clowns.

• Love 3
(edited)

Only Kim would announce that she and Kanye have *hired* a surrogate, who's not even pregnant at this point. Actual celebrities (e.g. Sarah Jessica Parker, Nicole Kidman, etc.) don't announce a surrogacy until the babies are born.

Edited by chocolatine
  • Love 5

Kim got North a puppy to teach her responsibility and help her get used taking care of something.  "Practice" for a new baby arriving... Hasn't she said already that North was constantly beating up Saint? That she was terribly jealous. Poor little Sushi.... we hardly knew ya.

39 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

Only Kim would announce that she and Kanye have *hired* a surrogate, who's not even pregnant at this point. Actual celebrities (e.g. Sarah Jessica Parker, Nicole Kidman, etc.) don't announce a surrogacy until the babies are born.

40K for a surrogate? What a cheap bitch. She spent more on those earrings she cried over when the Hump threw her in the ocean. 10x as much on a car.  

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Kim got North a puppy to teach her responsibility and help her get used taking care of something.  "Practice" for a new baby arriving... Hasn't she said already that North was constantly beating up Saint? That she was terribly jealous. Poor little Sushi.... we hardly knew ya.

40K for a surrogate? What a cheap bitch. She spent more on those earrings she cried over when the Hump threw her in the ocean. 10x as much on a car.  

North just turned - 4?  Responsibility at that age should be putting your toys away before bedtime.   She's barely past the age where kids bite or snatch toys away from their playmates.

There are a lot of laws regulating surrogacy, that varies state by state.  There's a cap to what you can pay a surrogate for the standard service (conservative lawmakers still consider surrogacy "unnatural" and something akin to prostitution in some states).  The clients typically pay for normal medical costs or fees due to complications, medications in addition to the standard service, and then for wealthy clients any extra perks (weekly prenatal massage, round the clock nutritionists/chefs, child care for the kids the surrogate already had on her own, housework help so she can take it easy, chauffer service, etc) is a different contract and payout.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

North just turned - 4?  Responsibility at that age should be putting your toys away before bedtime.   She's barely past the age where kids bite or snatch toys away from their playmates.

There are a lot of laws regulating surrogacy, that varies state by state.  There's a cap to what you can pay a surrogate for the standard service (conservative lawmakers still consider surrogacy "unnatural" and something akin to prostitution in some states).  The clients typically pay for normal medical costs or fees due to complications, medications in addition to the standard service, and then for wealthy clients any extra perks (weekly prenatal massage, round the clock nutritionists/chefs, child care for the kids the surrogate already had on her own, housework help so she can take it easy, chauffer service, etc) is a different contract and payout.

I bet they went overseas to find a surrogate. I'll actually believe they have one when a baby arrives. Supposedly she only has two embryos or eggs left. According to her conversation with Khloe. Is she going to harvest more? And try to fertilize them? If Kanye is on heavy medication, can that affect his sperm? Is there a chance his issues are genetic? Just in my limited exposure to those with bipolar or similar diagnoses, I have noticed that it isn't unusual to have other family or extended family members who also suffer from it. I wouldn't chance it.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I bet they went overseas to find a surrogate. I'll actually believe they have one when a baby arrives. Supposedly she only has two embryos or eggs left. According to her conversation with Khloe. Is she going to harvest more? And try to fertilize them? If Kanye is on heavy medication, can that affect his sperm? Is there a chance his issues are genetic? Just in my limited exposure to those with bipolar or similar diagnoses, I have noticed that it isn't unusual to have other family or extended family members who also suffer from it. I wouldn't chance it.

JAPAN!  That would make sense, hire a surrogate halfway around the world.

Not unusual at all for mental illness to run in families.  I'm sure Kim believes her KarDNA and the power of her nurturing (blech) love and her internet-breaking ass will conquer all.

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Is there a chance his issues are genetic? Just in my limited exposure to those with bipolar or similar diagnoses, I have noticed that it isn't unusual to have other family or extended family members who also suffer from it. I wouldn't chance it.

She's already got two kids with his DNA, a third isn't going to make much of a difference.

I'm guessing they are trying for twins. Not only would that put her in the same club as Beyonce & JAY-Z, George & Amal Clooney, & Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie, but it would mean she has more kids than Kourtney, which I believe is one of her motivating factors. She can't let a sister be better at something than she is.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, GaT said:

She's already got two kids with his DNA, a third isn't going to make much of a difference.

I'm guessing they are trying for twins. Not only would that put her in the same club as Beyonce & JAY-Z, George & Amal Clooney, & Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie, but it would mean she has more kids than Kourtney, which I believe is one of her motivating factors. She can't let a sister be better at something than she is.

I think its too soon after Kanyes breakdown. she has no idea after just 6 months if he will remain stable long term, or if he will go off his meds or they will no longer be effective. I certainly wouldn't add a child to the mix , not fair to her, the kids or him.

she has two kids that could suffer from any genetic issues that exist. lets hope they don't, I wouldn't risk the odds on a third. No matter how many nannies she has. and if Rob is suffering from some similar illness, then its even more of a risk.

• Love 2
23 hours ago, iwasish said:

Kim got North a puppy to teach her responsibility and help her get used taking care of something.  "Practice" for a new baby arriving... Hasn't she said already that North was constantly beating up Saint? That she was terribly jealous.

I never believed Kim’s story that North was beating up her baby brother or that she gave up breastfeeding the baby because of North’s alleged terrible jealousy. Kim just didn’t want to breastfeed but blamed that on North just as she claimed that it was North who “accidentally” posted sexy bikini pictures of Kim while playing with mommy’s phone.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Veronique Bette said:

I never believed Kim’s story that North was beating up her baby brother or that she gave up breastfeeding the baby because of North’s alleged terrible jealousy. Kim just didn’t want to breastfeed but blamed that on North just as she claimed that it was North who “accidentally” posted sexy bikini pictures of Kim while playing with mommy’s phone.

Breastfeeding is really hard to do when you travel that much.  If you're lucky and can generate more milk than the baby can consume, you can store and freeze.  If you are traveling you either need to pump and dump or have a very convoluted method of cold storage and transfer so the milk doesn't go bad. 

I don't doubt that North gets jealous, and taking it out on Saint, when she probably rarely gets to see her mom (or dad) due to all of their other commitments.  And then the rare times mom is home she's staring into her phone or putting her kids at arms length lest they mess up her countour/lip ring/cher wig "look"

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Veronique Bette said:

I remember she said she had to put a juice box and a straw in her bra to make North happy, cause the kid was so jealous of  the attention she was giving Saint. But you're right, I can see her making up a story to tell Ellen or some other interviewer.

• Love 3

It's just 5 comments above that I said I thought she was trying for twins, now tonight I see this story on Gossip Cop. They're giving it a 5, & strangely, can't seem to get any info from either Kim or Kanye's people.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, GaT said:

It's just 5 comments above that I said I thought she was trying for twins, now tonight I see this story on Gossip Cop. They're giving it a 5, & strangely, can't seem to get any info from either Kim or Kanye's people.

I bet Kris planted the story and  Kim is playing coy to get the spotlight on her and not on Beyoncé.  The "miscarriage earlier this year" is a nice twist... continuing along with the poor Kim and Kanye saga... the robbery and Kanye's breakdown and now a miscarriage.... Oh the poor things!!  

• Love 3

Or perhaps one of us works for Life & Style...the plot thickens.  

I liked that story about North and her jealousy issues.  She was only 2.5 years old.  And I'm sure Kim's statement about North pushing him around all the time wasn't a literal "She pushes and punches him" all the time as opposed to, she takes his toys, she bosses him around, and yes, she has probably hit out of frustration or jealousy.  That's hardly uncommon stuff when you have a jealous older sibling.  And I had heard of that juicebox trick before.  Overall I thought the story was kind of cute and relatable.  Keep in mind that because Kim breastfed North it was probably easier to breastfeed Saint in that she knew what to expect and better manage things.  She might pump and dump when traveling, and keep a stash of breastmilk in a freezer for when she's out of town.  And those stories about the breastfeeding could have been when Saint was just a newborn and she was still at home with him. It doesn't necessarily mean it happened when he was 6, 7 or 8 months old.  It could have been when he was 3 or 4 weeks.  

• Love 3

Exactly. The stuff Kim said about North and Saint sounded very real and relatable. A 2 1/2 year old being jealous of a new baby sounded very business usual. I also didn't take it to mean she literally pushed Saint around. North is older now and there have been pics/video of her being very sweet with Saint. There was even that home video around the holidays where North goes and wipes up his vomit with a paper towel lol. You can hear Kim say "youre such a good big sister" which was a really nice thing.  

• Love 2
3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Exactly. The stuff Kim said about North and Saint sounded very real and relatable. A 2 1/2 year old being jealous of a new baby sounded very business usual. I also didn't take it to mean she literally pushed Saint around. North is older now and there have been pics/video of her being very sweet with Saint. There was even that home video around the holidays where North goes and wipes up his vomit with a paper towel lol. You can hear Kim say "youre such a good big sister" which was a really nice thing.  

I'm sure it wasn't as extreme as she made it sound. Regardless, a Pomeranian puppy is not a fit tool to teach responsibility to toddler/pre schooler.  At her age putting her toys away and helping to keep her room neat should be primary.  And Saint is only two, he is even less able to take care of or even comprehend the idea of  taking care of a pet.  Kim herself couldn't be bothered to take care of a pet and dumped it as soon as she could manage a good excuse. I guarantee one or both of those puppies will meet an untimely and sad demise or be foisted off on some "assistant".

I've seen grown adults accidently trip over, step on, sit on or drop their tiny puppies, resulting in broken legs, torn ligaments , fractured ribs and even death.  It happens no matter how careful people are. Sheer stupidity to put a defenseless animal into a situation like that. But as long as she can milk a few cute selfies  out of it.... priorities you know.

• Love 5