Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

42 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

With the recent news of Colton Haynes divorcing his husband this song is preeettty telling

I don't understand what happened, or how it all happened so quickly.  They seemed so into each other (sometimes too much so), it really surprises me.  I know that JL travels a lot for work, and now CH with the Arrow team.  But 6 months?  The proposal happened barely 12 months ago.  These people move fast.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Kymmi said:

I don't understand what happened, or how it all happened so quickly.  They seemed so into each other (sometimes too much so), it really surprises me.  I know that JL travels a lot for work, and now CH with the Arrow team.  But 6 months?  The proposal happened barely 12 months ago.  These people move fast.

There is a blind going around that implies cheating on his partners side. 

7 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

Kamily is dead ... Its all about Julily now. 

tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, Kymmi said:

I think their entire relationship (from start to divorce) lasted about a year? Just moving to fast and it's (of course) being rumored that Jeff cheated and their life goals didnt seem to line up with one another. Colton purged his IG of their relationship. 

Just now, Primal Slayer said:

tenor.gif

I think their entire relationship (from start to divorce) lasted about a year? Just moving to fast and it's (of course) being rumored that Jeff cheated and their life goals didnt seem to line up with one another. Colton purged his IG of their relationship. 

Embrace its Julily or if you prefer Katiana. Also i didnt make the rules ... Its the rules dictated by the internet

bitch pleasapiapi.PNG

41 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

There is a blind going around that implies cheating on his partners side. 

This one?

[Blind Gossip] This young actor has been married less than a year. It was a huge mistake. And now it’s over.

The marriage was sorta volatile anyway, but he was shocked to find out that [his spouse] was cheating on him, hooking up on one of those sites like Tinder or whatever. He only found out because one of his friends created a fake profile as bait. It was almost too easy. Dude is devastated.

Must be painful to get shot through the heart like that!

Awh,  poor Colton.   This on top of him dealing with his mother's passing,  it has got to be rough on him.   

Random question,  do gay guys use tinder?  I always thought it was more of a hetero focused app. 

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, Delphi said:

Awh,  poor Colton.   This on top of him dealing with his mother's passing,  it has got to be rough on him.   

Random question,  do gay guys use tinder?  I always thought it was more of a hetero focused app. 

Probably meant gay tinder I think.

(edited)

The Barnstable Brown Kentucky Derby Eve Gala took place last night. SA and EBR were on the guest list...

DcaML4GVQAAJQN8.jpg
(source)
DcaNPwSVwAcmJJv.jpg

(source)

DcbQYOZXcAEhYRK.jpg

(source)

Stephen Amell Attended to Barnstable Brown Gala 2018
Published on May 5, 2018, by Green Sun

Stephen Amell on the red carpet at Barnstable Brown Gala 2018
Published on May 5, 2018, by Green Sun

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, KenyaJ said:

I'm not usually a fan of Emily's fashion choices, but I actually love both her dress and her shoes. Want.

I totally agree with this statement. Also, how tall is Aisha Taylor? Or maybe EBR is really tiny. Or it is a combination of both.

1 minute ago, Belinea said:

I totally agree with this statement. Also, how tall is Aisha Taylor? Or maybe EBR is really tiny. Or it is a combination of both.

I think she’s close to 6’ without heels. I met her once and she seemed to be about as tall as I am. 

40 minutes ago, Belinea said:

Also, how tall is Aisha Taylor? Or maybe EBR is really tiny. Or it is a combination of both.

A combination of both, I think. But it's the first thing I've noticed in every picture of them, LOL. I love both of them so much, though. I just want to hang out and have boozy brunches with them.

Dccek6tXkAAWCEG.jpg

Also, I'm praying for hats at the Derby today. Pretty please?

• Love 4

I like EBR's dress (though I feel like it would be better on someone taller?) and the shoes are kind of cool but together? I'm not sure. I would've gone with a simpler heel tbh but that's just IMO. She still looks very pretty though.

By the way, Colton's response to the cheating/divorce scandal:

So, the blind item is probably not about Colton or Jeff, unless he's trying to save face for the both of them. Though, I will admit, the lack of pictures with Jeff recently and Colton changing one of his social media handles to go back to his own last name did make me believe it for a while. Either way, it's none of my business IF they are having relationship troubles and are looking to divorce.

• Love 1

Aww, I like Emily's hat and bunny bag. The dress would have been better just a bit shorter and cinched at the waist, IMO. Cassandra's outfit is nice, too. Steve is just ... LOL! Dude, pick a color theme and stick with it!

• Love 1

I really like Cassandra's dress from last night - it's so pretty and springy. It really irritates me that the patterns don't line up where the fabric meets on her left side LOL.

I like Emily's dress from today - she looks pretty and comfortable. I wish the dress fit her a little better though. I think the bag is super cute, but it seems a little too big or something with the outfit. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

I really like Cassandra's dress from last night - it's so pretty and springy. It really irritates me that the patterns don't line up where the fabric meets on her left side LOL.

Both of her dresses are from Ted Baker. A friend of mine wore the dress she is wearing today to a work party. That brand makes really nice dresses for events and such. 

I like Emily's dresses this time around. But I truly love the bunny bag. It is so much fun. 

Also SA's tie really doesn't go with his wife's colours nor with his own suit. 

4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

By the way, Colton's response to the cheating/divorce scandal:

So, the blind item is probably not about Colton or Jeff, unless he's trying to save face for the both of them. Though, I will admit, the lack of pictures with Jeff recently and Colton changing one of his social media handles to go back to his own last name did make me believe it for a while. Either way, it's none of my business IF they are having relationship troubles and are looking to divorce.

The timing of the song, the announcement of the seperation, deleting all the IG posts....very suspect. But it's something that we won't ever really know the ins/outs of.

• Love 1
(edited)

I really like EBR's outfit (apart from the shoes, they don't match at all) but again, it's like it's meant for someone taller. They should've hemmed the skirt, haha. But I love the fascinator and bunny bag. It's cute. 

Edited by Guest

I get the impression she wears only comfortable clothes. Nothing too tight because she can control her comfort. If she has problems being around people it makes sense. It’s her way of giving everyone ??

But that’s just me because that’s what I do. 

• Love 3

CRINGE. Not sure drawing attention to that mistake was the best idea but maybe she needs the attention, IDK. ?

While it is unfortunate and akward  it might  probably be an honest mistake by the editor. But aren’t they at a party? Go have fun and don’t worry about this stuff... 

20 minutes ago, Belinea said:

While it is unfortunate and akward  it might  probably be an honest mistake by the editor. But aren’t they at a party? Go have fun and don’t worry about this stuff... 

It’s just a typo. What I find more interesting is that EBR posted a pic with her and Aisha and the caption referenced another write up that listed EBR as Aisha’s guest. Are they all reading their press?

3 minutes ago, Chaser said:

It’s just a typo. What I find more interesting is that EBR posted a pic with her and Aisha and the caption referenced another write up that listed EBR as Aisha’s guest. Are they all reading their press?

I like to think that they just had a ton of people tagging them and that's how it came to their attention. Because if they're at the Derby and looking at press coverage, that makes me very sad. 

Yeah, fans tagged Emily last night in tweets about the "and guest" caption. As a result, I giggled at her Insta. I'm glad she had a sense of humor about it.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

This is a better picture than the full shot.  Here the hat looks kind of cute (I laughed on seeing the first pic).  The dress is nothing great but nothing terrible, probably about a size too big at least around the waist though. Still, there could be a lot worse she might be wearing. Overall she looks cute and put together.    

• Love 1

I think the dress is very EBR as she seems to value comfort a great deal. The hat and bag are adorable and of course her face just steals the show! Sooooo pretty that face! 

I'm really liking the bracelet layering yesterday and double bracelet today! She's inspired me to wear more than one bracelet/bangle at a time! 

• Love 6

I will never understand how such rich attractive people manage to wear such unattractive bordering on ugly clothes. Emily and Cassandra look like they grab something out of their grandmothers closet. Plus Emily clearly didn't have that dress fitted. 

(edited)

Emily Bett Rickards Helps Stephen Amell Celebrate Birthday at Kentucky Derby
SAT, 05 MAY 2018 AT 4:01 PM 
http://www.justjaredjr.com/2018/05/05/emily-bett-rickards-helps-stephen-amell-celebrate-birthday-at-kentucky-derby/

Stephen Amell has two special women by his side this weekend – his real-life wife Cassandra Jean and also his Arrow on-screen wife Emily Bett Rickards!

The actor is celebrating his 37th birthday a little bit early while attending the Kentucky Derby on Saturday (May 5) in Louisville, Kent.

On Friday night, Stephen was presented with a cake at the Fillies & Stallions party.

“@ted_baker making all my Derby red carpet dreams come true, per usual,” Cassandra wrote on Instagram with photos from the Friday night event.

stephen-amell-emily-bett-rickards-kentuc

Edited by tv echo

Has EBR’s hair grown out or does she have extensions? Her pony tail seems relatively long. Also, that black dress would be mich better without the flounce at the bottom.