Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

Yeah, you're right that pose is all wrong. It looks like she's trying to fight someone while the bottom half of her body is facing the other direction. Which is not a very effective fighting technique.

Are they still trying to show us that Laurel has no idea what she's doing?

ArrowWritersRoom @ARROWwriters  ·  4h 4 hours ago

Post a video of YOU delivering your favorite lines from any #Arrow episode by 5/1/15 at 11:59PM PST...#GetCreative #Arrow100KGiveaway

ArrowWritersRoom @ARROWwriters  ·  3h 3 hours ago

We'll narrow down the 5 videos that get the most favorites. 3 winners will receive fabulous prizes! #BringYourAGame #GetYourFriendsToVote

ArrowWritersRoom @ARROWwriters  ·  3h 3 hours ago

International entries welcome! #Arrow100KGiveaway

https://twitter.com/arrowwriters

Edited by tv echo

All I took from that clip is that Greg has a crush on Stephen. The way he was looking at him was very cutesy, look at this guy kinda vibe. Is that weird? Totes weird.

Edited by Delphi

If I remember correctly, copy and paste the link into the body but don't activate it. When you hit Reply it'll embed the video.

Thanks, I will have to give it another try. Seems very hit and miss for me, works perfectly from desktop and tablet but not from my phone. Maybe the device screws it up?

Non-spoilery MG posts at http://marcguggenheim.tumblr.com/

smoaknarrows asked:
Hi Marc! So I saw someone post this on Twitter, and it was too funny not to share. Thought you'd get a kick out of it. So if Felicity has sex with a drug addled Al Sah-him would that be considered cheating on Oliver? Science wants to know. Lol!

To quote Felicity, I honestly can’t think of an answer to that question that doesn’t get me in trouble.

felicity-smoak-is-my-goddess asked:
please promotional photos of thea, digg and felicity! please! all the masked villains and heroes are getting it, this is UNFAIR!!! are they NOT part of the show anymore?!!

Not my department, I’m afraid.

geekoftheconnors asked:
Marc! Stupendous season. Hearing people grumble about it makes me smile. Pretty much everything people wanted has come true: across the entire season we witnessed Thea 2.0 & 3.0, Roy becoming a hero, Dig being a dad, Laurel struggling into Black Canary, Felicity saying the 3 words all of us were waiting to hear her say, & Oliver taking another step towards becoming The Green Arrow-all of the previous mentions helping mold him into his destiny. What is your favorite scene coming up? Thank you!

Thank you so much.
I’m afraid I can’t answer your question because my favorite upcoming scene is a spoiler.

murdockandlance asked:
Oliver keeps secrets. No one cares. Quentin keeps secrets. Not a peep from anyone. Sara keeps secrets. Who cares? Laurel keeps secrets? Suddenly everyone on the show is so obsessed with people not keeping secrets. You literally punish Laurel for things everyone else gets away with. May I ask why?

I disagree with the premise of your argument.  Particularly where Oliver is concerned.  I also think that you’re ignoring the nature of Laurel’s secret – keeping the death of Lance’s own daughter from her father.

prettybirdscreams asked:
I loved tonight's episode. It was so great to have all the kick ass women showing that they can take care of themselves and the people they love. Plus Laurel was awesome and we haven't gotten to see much of her beforehand and she was such a hero in this episode. She was everything to me that a hero should be. Not willing to sacrifice the lives or souls of anyone but herself. Thank you so much for this.

Thank YOU for watching!

Umm... Laurel also risked the lives of Diggle, Felicity and Lyla in order to try to save Nyssa (the woman who kidnapped her mother last season).

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 6
kayla2187 asked:

Did you know when you created the title card for season 3 that it would be the brand you used on Oliver in 3x20? Also, is that symbol specific to Al Sah-Him or is it used for all LOA memebers?

No.  That was a last minute inspiration by Ben Sokolowski.  And the brand is specific to Al Sah-him.

http://marcguggenheim.tumblr.com/

Edited by tv echo
Arrow Prod. Office @ArrowProdOffice  ·  10h 10 hours ago

Go #Nyssa! America is loving you right now, ghul (see what I did there?)! #Arrow #arrowseason3 #AlSahHim

CDzNJc4UsAArVI5.jpg

Arrow Prod. Office @ArrowProdOffice  ·  11h 11 hours ago

TRENDING IN CANADA! Way to go, canucks! #CanTrend #Arrow #arrowseason3 #Arrow100KGiveaway

CDzKUtNUUAAbgC3.jpg

https://twitter.com/ArrowProdOffice

Edited by tv echo
Stephen Amell @amellywood  ·  14h 14 hours ago

Pretty good episode for Darth Oliver.

https://twitter.com/amellywood

ArrowWritersRoom @ARROWwriters  ·  11h 11 hours ago

Felicity using the past tense then switching to the present...pretty sure we can hear hearts breaking all over the time zone.

ArrowWritersRoom @ARROWwriters  ·  11h 11 hours ago

So...#Olyssa anyone? #ShippersLetUsKnow

https://twitter.com/arrowwriters

Ugh.. that's a NO on "Olyssa".

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

I just... I can't believe they're being so flippant about Nyssa and Oliver being forced to marry (and if Ra's has his way, consummate the marriage). Even if they somehow explain that Nyssa is bi, not gay, it's still non-consensual, on both their parts. I don't care if it's a soap opera trope-- it's a horribly outdated trope that's not acceptable in this day and age.

People were freaking out about Felicity drugging Oliver last week, but where's the outrage about this?

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 5

It's settled. We have to do a Music Meister episode. Nyssa and Slade Wilson would do the dancing. Felicity, Roy, and Malcolm would sing a song in three part harmony. And you could have a crossover with Barry Allen and Joe West doing some singing too.

• Love 3

Katrina Law is also a professional singer.  She's got some music videos out.  Caity Lotz used to be the singer for a band.

And Stephen Amell did musical theatre in his early years.  Add the ghost of Tommy, and I think they've got a winner.

(edited)

This is actually kinda despicable (Sara/Canary's death is re-created using action figures, all to promote the debut of the new Laurel/BC action figure)... what were they thinking?!

Arrow @CW_Arrow  ·  17h 17 hours ago
See Oliver, Laurel and more in a new way! Don't miss the final 2 episodes of #Arrow season 3 starting Wednesday!

https://twitter.com/CW_Arrow

Edited by tv echo
(edited)
Stephen Amell @amellywood  ·  5h 5 hours ago

I sure am! Doing The Arrow Voice, talking sports, etc.

Shauna Sullivan @ShaunaBear22

Stephen is going to be on @GarbageTime this Sunday!! @amellywood @katienolan

https://twitter.com/amellywood

Arrow Prod. Office @ArrowProdOffice  ·  Apr 29

I can't even. #Arrow #arrowseason3 #AlSahHim #Nyssa #Diggle #Speedy #FelicitySmoak

https://twitter.com/ArrowProdOffice

James Bamford retweeted

Zap2it @Zap2it  ·  17h 17 hours ago

One day left to enter to win #Arrow DC Collectibles! 

CD3I2giW8AAwWwn.jpg

https://twitter.com/JamesBamford

Edited by tv echo

They left Felicity and Diggle out. Again.

Their marketing is so weird to me. Its like All Masks All The Time so we are going to ignore arguably the two most popular characters on the show in all our promotions. Can they really not think of a way to capitalize on their own show?

Sidenote, did SA cancel his panel this weekend? Someone on Tumblr was saying that SA canceled or moved his panel/Q&A to Sunday and is only doing a photo op on Saturday instead. They were mad because they only had tickets for Saturday. Does that sound familar to anyone because usually its posted here.

I don't know if I want to hear anything else about the new episodes.

• Love 4
(edited)

Does Stephen have one this weekend, I thought it was next weekend in Philly? Where he's still listed as attending both days. 

Edited by Sakura12
(edited)

Does Stephen have one this weekend, I thought it was next weekend in Philly? Where he's still listed as attending both days. 

No, I think he's going to the Derby this weekend (per a tweet or FB update, I can't remember). Next weekend is Philly - Stephen's listed as being there both days, but he only has a panel on Sunday (KC has one on Saturday) for some reason. I was supposed to go to that and I'm bummed I can't now, but maybe that'll be a good thing, depending on what happens in 3x22, haha.

Edited by apinknightmare

That makes sense. I wonder if the girl was confused about what he had signed on for originally.

I'm also glad that SA and KC aren't doing joint panels. Awkward.

That makes sense. I wonder if the girl was confused about what he had signed on for originally.

No, I don't think she was. When he first signed up to attend, he was listed as attending Saturday only - so if I bought a ticket then I would've expected his panel to be on Saturday too. He expanded to both days at some point. But yeah, at least it's not a joint panel.

• Love 1

At this point, I just have to wonder if SA gets tired.  He is everywhere all the time.  It's actually pretty amazing - I know they have means and money but they also have a BABY, and I wonder if he ever just thinks, this weekend I would like to stay home and watch TV.  Sinceriously.  

• Love 8

I think now it's funny they are always promoting their masks or insta "heroes." I can understand Oliver but, it feels like they are forcing it and forcing the insta heroes for people to like them. Because I think their real numbers of what people are liking are on Felicity and Diggle's side. So they want to promote the others because they want better numbers for them. But, it won't work because they are shoving it down the wrong people's throats.

• Love 5
(edited)

Mavi-Amell-cuteness-bomb-alarm!!! (from SA´s FB page) :-)

SA´s comment on the pic:

"This was a gift from Mavi's Grandfather Clay. Well done!"

19087_848455125239756_814629761195926917

Edited by Kordi
  • Love 2