Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

22 hours ago, tv echo said:

KC was kickbox training while on a Thai island yesterday...

Katie Cassidy Live training insta (@katiecassidy) 22-05-2018 | ARROW
Published on May 22, 2018, by ARROW - TV FAN

as someone who does a lot of kickboxing, it's really bothering me how her hands aren't up, the form is so incorrect. You're only gonna injure yourself. I just hear my instructor at me every time I dropped my hands

58 minutes ago, tv echo said:

This was really cute!

• Love 5
(edited)

That video of Sydelle and Emily is super cute.

Meanwhile, I'm not sure why Willa's mom decided she was going to join some KC fans in being an asshole about Emily today on Twitter, but it's gross. 

Edited by KenyaJ
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

That video of Sydelle and Emily is super cute.

Meanwhile, I'm not sure why Willa's mom decided she was going to join some KC fans in being an asshole about Emily today on Twitter, but it's gross. 

I'm actually starting to feel bad for Willa. What kinda pressure was put on her growing up, if her mother calls someone with EBR's physique short and stocky (basically fat) when comparing her to KC's long thin figure. No one on the CW is out of shape, at least none of the women. She seems like a very insecure, sad, and petty person. 

• Love 10

And then saying (in response to KC stan tweets about how KC was the only one who could emote in the finale and Emily has no future outside of the CW –– The irony! The delusion!) how happy she was with Willa's decision to leave the show.

Until now, I'd forgotten how the tone of Stephen's comments about Willa's departure made me raise my eyebrows a little bit. But now I'm convinced that there's some BTS dirt, and my inquiring mind is dying to know what it is.

• Love 13
20 minutes ago, calliope1975 said:

Sunscreen should be his friend.

I am already proactively annoyed at the coming facial hair situation.

I'm always saying this... Sunscreen is your friend lol.

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

He looks ancient in this pic, LOL. 

This might be the worst picture I've ever seen of him! The short hair + long beard + weird expression makes him look so thin!

At least they seem like they're already having fun. Good thing, because between Willa's mom and Acevedo saying he wants Diaz to kill Felicity, it's going to be a long hiatus. Hopefully HVFF London gives us some goodies this wknd. 

• Love 2

I liked the implication that fatties like EBR cuz she looks like them. I wish I had EBR's body or workout ethics. Yesterday, I jogged for about 5 minutes total (in smaller increments) and I hated it and wanted to die. Yes, my 5k training is going stellar.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Chaser said:

Willa unfollowed both SA and EBR on social media.

A new chapter in the tell all.

giphy.gif

And so random of her mom to get into a twitter feud with the fans.

5 minutes ago, strikera0 said:

That's interesting in light of this new blind item.

Certainly sounds like Arrow. I dont think SA/EBR pushed her out personally but I do think MG practically did, her lack of excitement and wanting to pull back in S5 seemed like such a drastic change to S3/4 where she seemed excited with Thea and becoming Speedy.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I can't see the blind item (wails).  What does it say?

I love how the remaining two stars are trying to make it seem as if this actress wanted off the almost network superhero show. She has been basically pushed out by the two bigger stars and she definitely has a chip on her shoulder and stories to tell about her treatment.

• Love 1
(edited)

Enty keeps his eye on certain fandoms, so I don't put it past him to post that to further stir the pot. However, Willa's mom seems so unhinged, that I can see her sending in the blind herself. I wonder if Willa and her mom have a relationship, this lady is making KC's moms twitter meltdown look tame. Anyhow, imo the only person with power to push anyone out is SA, and I'm even doubtful about that tbh. Considering this all started with this woman basically calling EBR and her fans fat, and liking tweets trashing EBR, I don't trust anything coming from her.

Edited by JJ928
  • Love 10
(edited)

Honestly, supposing Willa is anything like her mom or is even okay with the way her mom is behaving, I'd have a hard time blaming anybody for forcing her out even if the blind is true (which I seriously doubt.)

Edited by JamieLynn832002
  • Love 8

That's a weirdly worded blind (I know, I know, it's CDAN) but do they mean SA and DR by saying last remaining stars? Because "last remaining" to me would mean the original S1 regulars and EBR was definitely not. Anyway, I'm side-eyeing both the blind and Willia's mom. So messy.

• Love 4

I don't hold her mother's tweets against Willa, though I'd be mortified if my mom was publicly slagging my former co-workers. Having said that, I'm not holding my breath waiting for Willa to ever make a return appearance on the show. That would be awkward.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, KenyaJ said:

I'm not holding my breath waiting for Willa to ever make a return appearance on the show. That would be awkward.

Eh, they have KC back. And her mom had done something similar and KC herself was endorsing the cancellation of the show a couple years back after they fired her. So I'm not gonna be surprised if Willa shows up and everyone is all kissy-kissy again. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Willa seems cool with doing the con circuit but I wonder if she'll ever get invited to any of the ones that Amell is an organizer of? After his FB Live when he talked about Colton's return and dismissively said "Willa is not coming back," my guess is no.

At the end of the day, it didn't really seem like Willa was into the show for the past few seasons so I don't know if any outside forces had anything to do with her departure.

Edited by Trisha
  • Love 1

Considering how Emily is universally loved pretty much everyone -- co-stars, guest stars, the writers, the EPs-- I think this is a just a case of Willa's mom (and maybe Willa herself) trying to find someone to blame for whatever happened BTS. She sounds bitter and unhinged.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, bethy said:

Has EBR said anything in public about Willa's leaving? I don't remember that, but....

Not that I remember. At the time, I thought it was odd that Stephen, Emily, David and Paul didn't tweet about Willa after her last episode (other than Stephen tweeting the picture of Oliver, Thea, Moira, and Walter). But did any of the other cast members?

I just saw a tweet about Emily and SA playing scrabble together in a pub! Lol! Our leads are too cute! 

It never ceases to amaze me how drama free/sane EBR is and yet these psychos keep picking on her. Can you imagine what it would be like if she had the personality of certain other parties!?

• Love 11
(edited)

EBR is one of the few I've seen who have been publicly supportive of other actresses and especially other female characters and never knocks anyone down to justify her own head canon, unlike some. While some are on twitter liking tweets calling for Felicity's death or insulting EBR's acting, EBR would never. So I really don't believe a word WH's mom is saying. If I was WH I'd be mortified by her mom's behavior tbh.

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 23

Im not gonna hold Willa's crazy mom against her. Willa is an adult, who can speak for herself. So far she hasn't done anything to make me think differently of her, this really seems more personal for her mother than anything else. I'm embarrassed for Willa tbh.

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

I just saw a tweet about Emily and SA playing scrabble together in a pub! Lol! Our leads are too cute! 

This guy sounds really kind. I wouldn't have bothered them if I'd been a patron at the bar, but if I worked there? I would've found every possible excuse to say hi. LOL.

• Love 4

Thanks for the info @Primal Slayer/

MG always said that he wouldn't kill off Thea because she's Oliver's only remaining family member. And then suddenly, William is a regular on the show for season 6, surprising most of us.  The BTS stuff I want to know is why Willa asked for a reduce workload in seasons 5 and 6 when she doesn't seem to have anything else lined up.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Wasnt there a con where it was brought up last year and Willa said it wasnt her choice?

Yup there definitely was! 

I would tend to think MG is a lying liar BUT the way the entire cast behaved after Willa left was interesting. Especially SA who very publicly gave PB quite an affectionate send off whilst being fairly curt about Willa in interviews! 

Dammnit I want the goss!

• Love 3

We will never know right? I'm assuming the show is not big enough for someone to write a book.

EBR is very private and calm so she's not going to write anything and I doubt SA will either!

We will NEVER get the goss guys! 

12 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

We will never know right? I'm assuming the show is not big enough for someone to write a book.

EBR is very private and calm so she's not going to write anything and I doubt SA will either!

tenor.gif

I think David would LOVE to write a tell all book. He seems like he likes to be messy and push boundaries. And I wouldn't be surprised if Willa ended up saying something without even really thinking about it down the road after the show is done. KC would probably give us little things here and there but not much. 

Totally JB. But I could see David doing it too. Between all the spoilers and all those times he shaded KC, I feel like he'd give up the dirt. At the very least, some enterprising fan should try to get him alone in a bar one night.

• Love 10
24 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

But I thought the goss was that Willa didn't want to do stunts, didn't want to be Speedy?! That the reason for fewer episodes is because she was asking for a raise that the production can't afford so they gave her less work for same amount of money instead. Did I not read that right here?!?!

2 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

At the very least, some enterprising fan should try to get him alone in a bar one night.

Oooooh, someone ask him about the chair throwing! :P

(edited)

I don't think anyone would put their name to any truly juicy stuff unless they were ready to retire from Hollywood for good, or had the right personality - I agree that JB is the only one who's even remotely likely to ever spill. Being truly honest about on-set drama (that isn't regarding sexual or physical assault/harassment - and even that still, unfortunately in most cases) would probably make it more difficult for whoever spilled to get hired elsewhere. 

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 1

On the one hand I could see SA doing it for money.  On the other hand, it might not be wise.  In a twitter thread last May/June both paps said the worst kept secret in Vancouver was that the crew doesn't like SA.  A SA tell-all could result in unpleasant publicity for him.

(edited)
26 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

On the one hand I could see SA doing it for money.  On the other hand, it might not be wise.  In a twitter thread last May/June both paps said the worst kept secret in Vancouver was that the crew doesn't like SA.  A SA tell-all could result in unpleasant publicity for him.

Seriously? How did I miss that!!  Did they give any reason why?

It always looks like he gets along with everyone and is generally liked.

Edited by kes0704
22 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

I don't stan SA but if the sources are Ken and Canadagraphs, I'd give those "revelations" a massive side eye.

• Love 16