Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

HVFF-NY schedule for next weekend (Sep. 16-17,2017)...
http://heroesfanfest.com/newyork/schedule/

Saturday Main Panel Stage

11:00AM GOTHAM: David Mazouz, Robin Lord Taylor, Drew Powell, Maggie Geha

12:15PM  AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.: Ming-Na Wen, Brett Dalton

1:30PM  MALCOLM MERLYN/CPT. JACK HARKNESS: John Barrowman

3:00 PM  SABER GUILD CORELLIA: Lightsaber Show and Training

4:15PM  NEWER FACES OF ARROW: Josh Segarra, Echo Kellum, Rick Gonzalez

Sunday Main Panel Stage

11:00AM  ARTIST AND CREATOR: Rob Prior

12:30PM  THE GREEN ARROW: Stephen Amell

1:30PM  FLASH/LOT CROSSOVER: Candice Patton, Robbie Amell, Caity Lotz, Brandon Routh

2:45 PM COSPLAY CONTEST

4:00PM  ARROW VETS: David Ramsey, Katie Cassidy, Willa Holland, Katrina Law

Edited by tv echo

It could be KCs contract plus current plot restrictions and Chico. KC has always been featured heavily official promo (previews, interviews, photo-shoots), but its very rarely reflected in the screen time.

Spoiler

Given the filming schedule and what we've heard from Cons, it looks like this season is maintaining her norm . Even more so if KP is to be believed.

Looking at the recent HVFF panel schedule, if we get an OTA panel that would be out of the norm for SA. He normally does individual panels there. That would be awesome and a great commentary on OTA.

• Love 4

My guess is they'll just have EBR and DR crash SA's panel for a bit. 

It might also depend which other Arrow actors end up going to Atlanta. So far, Looks like KL is the only one listed, but Robbie Amell is the only one listed for The Flash and CL is the only one listed for LoT, so who knows how they'll do the panels. (I'm not factoring in JB since he'll likely have his own panel.) 

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

BS barely even reaches Cupid level. 

To me BS resembles Malcolm post season 1. Don't know why she's there and the show has to bend over backwards to incorporate her - and even then they have a hard time considering the clunky dialogue that makes no sense (the part about Dinah replacing BS) 

• Love 13
56 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

BS is great so it's good that he's on the same level. 

If BS wasn't an LL doppelganger and ppl weren't so obsessed with making her be E1 LL,, none of us would even give her a second look. That's how irrelevant of a character she is.

• Love 12
34 minutes ago, wonderwall said:

I got my 2 Olicity pics and 1 OTA :') 

I'm really excited!!! This is my first con so I hope it's worth it

Yay that's awesome. Hope you have a blast!

3 hours ago, Cleanqueen said:

If BS wasn't an LL doppelganger and ppl weren't so obsessed with making her be E1 LL,, none of us would even give her a second look. That's how irrelevant of a character she is.

Lol it'd be like that for every character. If it was Felicity masked up in her Legends appearance, no one would care about the character. She's relevant enough to be brought back full time so it's all good. 

Relevant or the perfectly set-up villain for Black Canary by lazy writers who couldn't even be bothered to change the name or characteristics of the character who came in to replace her? Tough to say at this point.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 14
5 hours ago, Chaser said:

https://register.growtix.com/e/heroes_and_villains_atlanta_2017_photo_ops

EBR and SA are the same price and they are the only ones with 4 photo ops. EBR, SA, Olicity, OTA are all under limited quantity available. I wonder why.

Maybe that's the trade off of getting Emily to agree? Less photo ops given Emily's nerves around crowds? 

4 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

BS is great so it's good that he's on the same level. 

Slade sweetie I'm so sorry. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, LeighAn said:

Maybe that's the trade off of getting Emily to agree? Less photo ops given Emily's nerves around crowds? 

If that's true then they're kind of doing the opposite. She's got 4 photo ops per day (2 individual, 1 Olicity, and 1 OTA), more than DR who has 3 (1 individual, 1 SA/DR, and 1 OTA) and even JB who only has 2 (1 individual, 1 JB/SA)

1 minute ago, way2interested said:

If that's true then they're kind of doing the opposite. She's got 4 photo ops per day (2 individual, 1 Olicity, and 1 OTA), more than DR who has 3 (1 individual, 1 SA/DR, and 1 OTA) and even JB who only has 2 (1 individual, 1 JB/SA)

Maybe it's a price point thing then? Limited usually means more expensive. Are they the regular prices?

I will say that for the amount of cons Emily does compared to others she seems to be more expensive then other celebs who do cons more often. But I guess it's because she's a sure thing in that cons (and Emily's manager probably) know that people will turn out for her.

• Love 2

Normally I would think that but "limited quantity" was on there since close to the beginning (IDK if it was on when they first went on sale - I didn't look until later), and it seems like if they sold enough to be low enough on tickets that early in the day that by now at least one of them would've sold out?

21 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

I will say that for the amount of cons Emily does compared to others she seems to be more expensive then other celebs who do cons more often. But I guess it's because she's a sure thing in that cons (and Emily's manager probably) know that people will turn out for her.

I think it's just supply and demand. Grant Gustin never does cons, and when he did his first one last year this spring, his photo op price was significantly more than anyone else at that con. 

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Oh boy. 

I'm already going to be on vacation...I have family  in the area...

I'm so tempted to change my vacation plans. It's only a weekend right? 

A7gyOid.gif

SJ is, like, a 6-hour drive for me... It's sooo much more ideal than Atlanta... But, I already got HVFF Atlanta so I don't really need to go to this one, too. But EBR/OTA is gonna be there. But EBR/OTA will be at Atlanta, too. Agh! Why am I contemplating going to SJ when it's just 2 weeks right after Atlanta? What is wrong with me?!

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

I wonder if EBR finally realized how small HVFF cons are? I've been saying for awhile now that if her fear of crowds/anxiety was preventing her from doing cons HVFF was a good gateway as their tiny cons.

Yeah, I figured she probably had a good time at the London HVFF and felt comfortable enough to be able to do some in the US.

Cons aren't my thing but I'm really happy for everyone who gets to go and meet her now. ?

For those going to the non-Nashville HVFFs (I've got that one covered), if y'all could do me a favor and try to attend the Gotham panel?  Without interfering with anything else you really want to do, of course.  I want to know if they'll accidentally tell David Mazouz Batman spoilers again.  It was pretty funny in Nashville and I kind of want it to become an unintentional tradition for him.  Plus, Drew Powell is a hoot.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Chaser said:

Oh boy. 

Me too!!  I've only been to a SPN con (Dallas a few years back - which was great) but it was kind of overwhelming.  How small is HVFF?

14 hours ago, Chaser said:

Oh boy. 

Do it! I was so happy with my first con experience a couple of weeks ago. It's a really weird, commodified way to meet celebrities, but I found that both SA and DR really went out of their way to make it feel less...transactional.  And it sounds like there's a ton of fandom peeps going too.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Kymmi said:

Me too!!  I've only been to a SPN con (Dallas a few years back - which was great) but it was kind of overwhelming.  How small is HVFF?

Pretty small. Everything is in one Hall and it's a good bet you'll be able to get all the autographs/photo ops you want.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I'm sorry but that KC answer sounds like BS. JH was on that show for months before she even meet KC. They weren't even following on SM until SDCC.

Don't listen to KC. She got fired.

I'm dying over the part about KC being on top of it. KC? Who didn't even read parts of the script that didn't involve her so she had no idea she was being replaced? LMAO! 

• Love 10