Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

46 minutes ago, bijoux said:

First thought - very Felicity Smoak IRL. Also really pretty.

30 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I thought he was married to Donna Paulsen at first. 

I was thinking that girl from Twilight who played the bad vampire haha 

Anyway basically I googled "Stephen Amell first wife" it brought up Carolyn Lawrence Amell as a option and I googled her. There were no pictures of them together but considering they got divorced in 2010 before Stephen hit it big that's maybe not surprising. 

But yeah she doesn't look like the kind of person you'd expect the Stephen of today to be with. Like I can't imagine her being the type to go to WWF wrestling or Americain Ninja or whatever haha. 

I remember seeing pics of them together..she has old pics on them on FB and some fans posted them on twitter last year ?

They seemed a very chill couple and I think she seems the complete opposite of his current wife..or it's just me that I can't picture her going camping, LOL

Full SA and DR panels (warning: includes some spoilery info, esp. DR panel) - fyi, transcriptions of the spoilery portions have been posted in the Spoiler Discussion thread, and I just don't have the energy to transcribe the nonspoilery portions...

Stephen Amell - FULL PANEL - Fan Expo Canada 2017
Published on Sep 3, 2017, by The Face of Doe

FanExpo 2017 David Ramsey (John Diggle) Panel Part 1
Published on Sep 3, 2017, by EZStreetRick

FanExpo 2017 David Ramsey (John Diggle) Panel Part 2
Published on Sep 3, 2017, by EZStreetRick

Edited by tv echo

I'm still going through the video of SA's panel (he's so practiced, he doesn't need a moderator) and he said that while he doesn't want to direct an episode of Arrow a couple of the other actors were shadowing directors with a view to direct.

I know DR is one.  I was wondering who another might be.  Paul B maybe?

I seem to recall either EK or JH saying something once about wanting to direct, but I could be wrong. It might've been Michael Rowe. Or it might've been an actor on one of the other Arrowverse shows.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Next weekend's comic cons (updated with schedules)...

Four State Comic-Con, September 9-10, 2017 (Hagerstown, MD)
David Nykl
https://www.fourstatecon.com/guests
Schedule (DN panel is TBA)

Wizard World Nashville, September 8-10, 2017 (TN)
Summer Glau (also Dean Cain) 
http://wizardworld.com/comiccon/nashville
Programming Schedule (SG on Sat. 9/9 @ 4:00pm; and DC on Sun. 9/10 @ 1:00pm)

Rose City Comic Con, September 8-10, 2017 (Portland, OR)
(Carlos Valdes, Danielle Panabaker and Katee Sackhoff)
http://rosecitycomiccon.com/guests/
Programming Schedule (KS on Fri. 9/8 @5:30pm; CV on Sat. 9/9 @12:30pm; and DP is TBA)

Edited by tv echo
Updated.
  • Love 1

Remainder of September (updated with schedule links) - yay!...

Heroes & Villains FanFest-New York, September 16-17 2017 (Secaucus, NJ)
Stephen Amell, David Ramsey, Josh Segarra, Willa Holland, Echo Kellum, Rick Gonzalez, Katie Cassidy, John Barrowman and Katrina Law (also Caity Lotz, Brandon Routh, Candice Patton, Italia Ricci and Robbie Amell)
http://heroesfanfest.com/newyork/
Panel Schedule (TBA the week of event)

Salt Lake Comic Con, September 21-23, 2017 (UT)
Stephen Amell, Willa Holland and John Barrowman
http://saltlakecomiccon.com
Panel Schedule (JB on Fri. 9/22 @ 2:00pm; WH on Sat. 9/23 @ 12:00pm; and SA on Sat. 9/23 @ 1:00pm)

Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo, September 22-24, 2017 (Canada)
Alex Kingston
https://edmontonexpo.com
Panel Schedule (AK on Sun. 9/24 @ 4:00pm)

Paris Manga & Sci-Fi Show 24th Edition, September 30-October 1, 2017
David Nykl 
http://www.parismanga.fr/166-invites_acteurs_sci_fi/categorie.html
Panel Schedule (TBA)

Edited by tv echo
Updated.
57 minutes ago, tv echo said:

I seem to recall either EK or JH saying something once about wanting to direct, but I could be wrong. It might've been Michael Rowe. Or it might've been an actor on one of the other Arrowverse shows.

Yeah, I was just going to say Echo commented on being interested.  I also wanted to say Willa but I could be getting that mixed up.  Definitely Echo though.   

9 minutes ago, TwistedandBored said:

Every time someone talks about Young Steven, I remember that creepy photo Felicity had to pretend was cute. lol

To have Thea find that out. That photo? You're sure you don't need a new prescription? Ollie, she must really love you.

• Love 2

I swear they kept using that photo as a running gag because it looks so awful and nothing really like SA/Oliver currently. It keeps popping up everywhere like the Picture of Doom. They even had the SCPD use it when trying to arrest him despite as the recap said, he's like the most famous person in Starling. At least they wouldn't have recognised him to arrest him if that was who they were looking for.

Edited by Featherhat
  • Love 3

Full JB panel at Fan Expo Canada on Sep. 1 (not yet watched entire video, so don't know if he mentioned Arrow or LoT)...

Actor John Barrowman Q&A Panel - Fan Expo Canada 2017
Published on Sep 4, 2017, by Kurt Sasso

On 9/5/2017 at 10:43 AM, BkWurm1 said:

Yeah, I was just going to say Echo commented on being interested.  I also wanted to say Willa but I could be getting that mixed up.  Definitely Echo though.   

At Dragon Con, Danielle Panabaker said (warning: link includes Flash spoilers) that Tom Cavanagh directed a Flash episode last season and just directed another Flash episode. She also said that she would love to direct an episode as well. So I guess that you can add her to the list of Arrowverse actors who want to direct.

Has Already Directed: Tom Cavanagh

Want to Direct: David Ramsey, Echo Kellum, Danielle Panabaker

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Featherhat said:

I swear they kept using that photo as a running gag because it looks so awful and nothing really like SA/Oliver currently. It keeps popping up everywhere like the Picture of Doom. They even had the SCPD use it when trying to arrest him despite as the recap said, he's like the most famous person in Starling. At least they wouldn't have recognised him to arrest him if that was who they were looking for.

I loved when Quentin finally demanded they get a more recent picture, lol.  

3 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

Black Siren CW video was leaked somewhere

tumblr_ovu64daCbn1u9xshqo4_540.giftumblr_ovu64daCbn1u9xshqo1_540.gif

tumblr_ovu64daCbn1u9xshqo2_540.gif

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_ovu64daCbn1u9xshqo3_r1_540.gif

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_ovu64daCbn1u9xshqo5_r1_540.gif

http://just-arrowolicity.tumblr.com/post/165054845810/dinah-lance-katie-cassidy-as-black-siren-video

Watch out!  BS could be hiding in an abandoned boy's locker room near you!

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

Watch out!  BS could be hiding in an abandoned boy's locker room near you!

bahahahah oh you cracked me up so much!!! Yes she does look like she's prowling around a change room of some sort, terrorising wee children! 

Be good or else the scary lady with the pointy boobs will hunt you down! 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, LeighAn said:

I find it amusing that they did all those shots and then only included like a blink and you miss it shot of BS in the actual promo. Same with Dinah and Curtis.

they realized how horrid her shots ended up looking.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Belinea said:

I mean, I get that one should be happy that the show is even included and maybe SA doesn't want to do it but why would you promote the show with those characters? Because they have time? 

Cause those actors are the grunts doing the grunt work? The belief is they were the only ones willing/available to do this promo. I'm assuming they don't get paid extra to do promo adverts (maybe one the gurus here can correct me?) so if Stephen Emily and David feel secure in their position and status on the show and know their worth and value in terms of their popularity I can understand their choice to enjoy their lives rather then film extra work on their hiatus when there's other actors/actresses that they can let pick up the slack. I mean aside from Gina Rodriguez all the other people in that promo were cast members from new or still establishing shows. There were a lot of the big CW names missing.  

It's no coincidence that they had 3 newbies shoot promo material. They can still use SA EBR DR promo work since there is no extreme change to their looks. DR shot new stuff last year since he's Spartan now. I highly doubt it is because no one else wanted to shoot it, this is mandated by the network. 

• Love 1

I'm suppose they just ask to be left out.   And the network says sure,  but I'm pretty sure like with comic con and paley fest that if the cw/wb/dc wanted them in it,  they'd have no choice but to partake. 

1 hour ago, Delphi said:

I'm suppose they just ask to be left out.   And the network says sure,  but I'm pretty sure like with comic con and paley fest that if the cw/wb/dc wanted them in it,  they'd have no choice but to partake. 

Absolutely.  Of course there's a few things in play, one is that The CW is super cheap and doesn't do photo shoots unless necessary and, the other is Actor's egos.  SA is on record and hating photo shoots and EBR seems to  be massively uncomfortable with interviews (she seems OK with photo shoots).  So. the CW/WB can always demand but, most Networks'/Studios won't bother unless it's necessary because they don't want to "upset" the talent.  

I know fans get upset and feel slighted but, the BTS stuff is always in play.  Unless you're TVD, they got treated like royalty even when they were on a downward slide but, Dawn O certainly had her favorites 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, wonderwall said:

Holy - freaking - shit Emily. Seriously based on this video if I had to choose the strongest DCTV actress I'd choose her. This is beyond impressive. AND LOOK AT HER MUSCLES

Wow. I'm so attracted to her right now. What's happening? ?