Type keyword(s) to search

Rotting Y&R: The Spoiler Thread

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, spinxella said:

Y3VZ8c.png

This is what they taped today. It should air in 4 weeks.

Wardrobe change for Phyllis at mug shot wall. So she’s arrested. And possibly the others will be too since I see mug shot wall below as well.

Why is Arturo involved???

So this JT shit will go on for at least another month.

• Love 9
41 minutes ago, pearlite said:

How low can you go? [apologies to Chubby Checker]

Or, Orange is the new Phyllis.

Oh, how I'd love to see Red get taken apart and reassembled by Kate Mulgrew's Red.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, valleycliffe said:

he sounds like a mobster....australian moofia?

Hopefully a hit has been put out on Cane that can take him out for good. There's no twin to spare this time unless he was part of an identical set of triplets.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

but adam didn't have an ausi irish or british accent which those actors did...guess they are the ones who didn't get the job tho..

kinda sorta do wish adam was back...at least he was naturally evil like his dad which nick isn't and looks ridiculous thinking he's all bad azz instead of a putz.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, valleycliffe said:

but adam didn't have an ausi irish or british accent which those actors did...guess they are the ones who didn't get the job tho..

kinda sorta do wish adam was back...at least he was naturally evil like his dad which nick isn't and looks ridiculous thinking he's all bad azz instead of a putz.

True but notice all these Actors are using American Accents. well some tried lmao.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, valleycliffe said:

lol, i remember when tamin something or other played colleen and her accent always came shining thru...hated her colleen..

But If "Jeremy" is Adam why would he wait two years to come back. Seems all that happened with chloe he left his good guy personality behind and is embrassing his hated and convincing the women to do so too

• Love 1

The problem with bringing Adam back is Connor. He wouldn’t be ok with his son being AWOL and so the whole Chelsea angle would need to be addressed. Then it becomes a package deal - an Adam return means a Chelsea return, which is possible I suppose. JG loved MCE.

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, miamama said:

The problem with bringing Adam back is Connor. He wouldn’t be ok with his son being AWOL and so the whole Chelsea angle would need to be addressed. Then it becomes a package deal - an Adam return means a Chelsea return, which is possible I suppose. JG loved MCE.

well The audtioner said "jeremy" is confident. Honest,Forthright Charming and a great guy to get stuff done. Doesn't that sound like Adam?

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, taavir40 said:

well The audtioner said "jeremy" is confident. Honest,Forthright Charming and a great guy to get stuff done. Doesn't that sound like Adam?

Sounds to me like an audition tape for Kyle from an old script idea when Kyle was first introduced and trying to run Jabot, maybe a storyline idea that got changed or abandoned.  The guy looks too young for an Adam recast IMO. 

Edited by boes
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, boes said:

Sounds to me like an audition tape for Kyle from an old script idea when Kyle was first introduced and trying to run Jabot, maybe a storyline idea that got changed or abandoned.  The guy looks too young for an Adam recast IMO. 

well there was a guy who was 38 who auditioned. JH looks young too. HE can play age range from about 33-35ish

• Love 1
3 hours ago, taavir40 said:

Chance is honest, forthright and charming. They might have given him more backstory to give him some edges. I don’t know. I’d be surprised if they recast Adam but also I’m always surprised by decisions about show so what do I know.

• Love 5

If Branco isn’t full of shit (and that’s a big if) my guess is JT. He must be pulling in a hefty salary (JFP lured  him from GH and she paid massive salaries to her pets). Also there was a blind item in a mag (more legit source than Branco) saying an actor’s salary demands may leave him without a job. 

That Jordi guy will have come way cheaper and he is the same age and more of a potential lead because Rey isn’t related to half the characters.

Also JT is the only relatively new guy anyone (though not me) might call a superstar, lol. Show certainly treated him like one with his own big promo and almost standalone first episode.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 7
45 minutes ago, miamama said:

I just noticed Branco deleted the tweet and any references to it, FWIW.

Could be that the deed hasn't been done yet. Someone from the show may have jumped all over it and demanded he retract the tweet. That would make some sense, but overall, I'm thinking this sounds legit. The show is bleeding out and they may be making a great many changes onscreen.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, valleycliffe said:

probably got his fingers smacked for leaking out what tptb didn't want leaked..

51 minutes ago, Toomuchsoap said:

Could be that the deed hasn't been done yet. Someone from the show may have jumped all over it and demanded he retract the tweet. That would make some sense, but overall, I'm thinking this sounds legit. The show is bleeding out and they may be making a great many changes onscreen.

Well Branco’s second tweet (since deleted but I saw yesterday) said he “still has the same sources” at Y&R so he outed whoever that was, lol. 

• Love 6

Oh and I was thinking (I'm getting a little excited JT could be out so bear with me) Billy Miller is clearly uninspired over at GH. I mean I'm not saying Y&R will beg for him to come back or anything BUT it does impact JT's negotiating power that show has a potential backup who is actually better suited to the role and would be immediately embraced by many viewers if he returned.

I have no doubt JFP way way way overpaid him. (Plus he's the last big hire of her regime still on show, right?) And every EP gets to decide how to allocate his budget. Morina/Griffith don't necessarily want Thompson eating up so much salary. He's no Braeden/Bergman when it comes to importance to this particular show by a long shot (though I suspect his salary matches theirs). Mal was different. He floved JT and Philly.

I'd be here for a mid-season trade between GH and Y&R -- JT for BM.

• Love 14
6 hours ago, miamama said:

Oh and I was thinking (I'm getting a little excited JT could be out so bear with me) Billy Miller is clearly uninspired over at GH. I mean I'm not saying Y&R will beg for him to come back or anything BUT it does impact JT's negotiating power that show has a potential backup who is actually better suited to the role and would be immediately embraced by many viewers if he returned.

I have no doubt JFP way way way overpaid him. (Plus he's the last big hire of her regime still on show, right?) And every EP gets to decide how to allocate his budget. Morina/Griffith don't necessarily want Thompson eating up so much salary. He's no Braeden/Bergman when it comes to importance to this particular show by a long shot (though I suspect his salary matches theirs). Mal was different. He floved JT and Philly.

Excellent idea, though I am pretty sure GH doesn't want JT back as Patrick as he is living with his wife and kids on the left coast.  HOWEVER!  BM could totally return to Y&R as he has literally nothing to do over on GH.

• Love 9
17 hours ago, miamama said:

Him and Gina Tognoni are the Last JFP hires

• Love 2
On 2019-01-18 at 7:13 AM, miamama said:

Wardrobe change for Phyllis at mug shot wall. So she’s arrested. And possibly the others will be too since I see mug shot wall below as well.

Why is Arturo involved???

So this JT shit will go on for at least another month.

EB confirned Josh's stuff airs in 4 weeks. So this script is josh

• Love 5
On 1/31/2019 at 2:55 AM, taavir40 said:

Ummmm
the actors auditioning for JEremy delted there tapes. Can someone pls explain why?

I have no knowledge, but I'll guess that maybe "Jeremy" was a Mal character that won't be happening?

• Love 6
20 hours ago, ByTor said:

I have no knowledge, but I'll guess that maybe "Jeremy" was a Mal character that won't be happening?

I feel like this happened before where young actors shared audition clips from Y&R that show asked them to take down because they gave away story. 

• Love 4
On 2019-02-01 at 12:47 PM, ByTor said:

Eric said on his FB live hes not sure if Y&R is recasting Adam or bringing back MM. What do you guys want? he basically confirmed Adam will be back but he doesn;t know who will play him

• Love 8