Type keyword(s) to search

The Annual Primetime Emmys - General Discussion

Message added by formerlyfreedom

A reminder that all Primetimer rules and policies are in effect during live chats, including politics policy. Please stick to discussion of the show. Thank you.

• Start Topic

I don't think I can take much more of this.  The yelling across the stage was stupid -- they both have microphones for god's sake. 

Agreed that the fire bit, especially when it wouldn't stop burning, was NOT funny in the least.

• Love 1

Oh man, wins like O'Hara's would be some much sweeter with that live audience. They would be going crazy and probably a standing O. I sure was clapping and wooing!

Edited by Valny
  • Love 8

It also doesn’t help my viewing pleasure that I’m not a Jimmy Kimmel fan.  Can’t take much of this.  

But huge yay for Catherine O’Hara.  And now Eugene Levy!!!!!  I’ve loved that duo for a long, long time through Christopher Guest days and now the magic of Schitt’s Creek.

Edited by MerBearHou
  • Love 3
Just now, thuganomics85 said:

And it's Eugene Levy for Best Comedy Actor.  Have a feeling Schitt's Creek is going to have a hell of a night!

From every article I've read, Schitt's Creek is definitely the favorite. The show deserves the accolades!

• Love 6

Good luck to all of you who manage to endure the whole night.  I'm happy for Catherine O'Hara and Eugene Levy, but I can't take Jimmy Kimmel any more.  I feel like this is a concept that can work, but maybe with a different host.  

• Love 3