Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

Somehow I don't think Clay will be out of the house too long before he forgets all about the woman 10 years older than him who baby talked to him and treated him like a child - especially when he gets to see some of the show and realizes how ridiculous the whole thing looked. Given that he'll have some limited press coverage and interviews to do and that there are a lot of girls closer to his age, some of whom I'm sure are quite attractive and live near him, who will likely show interest in him, I'm sure it he'll be all "Shelli who?" in a week or two.

Edited by Rapunzel
  • Love 4

Now Meg is back to being a crying mess. Don't worry about drought in California, this house is gonna flood the whole state before long. It's a hilarious disconnect from the other side of the feeds, which is Jackie and James talking very seriously and strategically about the coming week(s).

• Love 5

The bad thing for James is that he can't compete for HOH this week, and Meg is practically useless. So, he basically has to rely on Jackie winning HOH. Otherwise, some combo of James/Jackie/Meg/maybe Becky will be going up on the block.

• Love 1

OMG James, why should Vanessa honor her deal with you!! This is why I can't get with Jackie either they rightly on to Vanessa et al, but they are ticked off for all the wrong reasons, Vanessa and Slay "ruined" THIER little group, which means to this very minute they still don't get that there is a Sixth Sense, and further that Jackie wanted to assume she was safe without doing a DAMN thing to work for it. Fuck off Jackie.

• Love 3

Why the heck is Meg crying?? Her side won the Veto.

Either someone said or did something bad to her while the feeds were down, or she has a feeling Clay will go home when she wants him to stick around.  One or the other.  Just a thought.

• Love 6

Da'Vonne just tweeted a good point, for 24 hours Vanessa can't talk game with her side.  Not to say she won't talk, but at least somewhat restricted.

Ha! Vanessa is going to go nuts. 

And I think Meg is completely wasted.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2

I haven't watched the feeds in a little while and I have forgotten how totally annoying Meg is to listen to. She screams when she talks and right now if she doesn't stop smacking on that lollipop like a damn two year old I am going to throw something at my screen. Unfortunately the only other conversation being shown right now is with Shelli and Clay and there is no way I deserve that much punishment today.

Edited by Rapunzel
  • Love 1

Vanessa, Becky, and Jackie were picked for Veto, it seems. And I think James picked Vanessa? LOL what?

Does James still somehow not understand that Vanessa was in an ALLIANCE with these people? No matter where her head seems to be at now, she's got her own agenda that's not going to be anywhere near theirs. Plus, she changes her mind every five seconds. Who'd trust her to do ANYTHING?

Da'Vonne just tweeted a good point, for 24 hours Vanessa can't talk game with her side.

That might be the best thing possible for Vanessa.  Just cool it for a few days (asuming she is constitutionally capable of doing that).

Edited by pennben
  • Love 2

If Clay and Shelli had any sense they would go to James and sell Vanessa out. Convince him to use the veto and backdoor her. Meg, Jackie, John, Becky and Shelli all vote her out.

• Love 6

Clay/Shelli are going to go to James to ask him what it would take for them to stay one more week.  They said between themselves they would do anything other than go against Vanessa/John. Clay would promise to go quietly next week, they only care about getting to jury together.  They seemed to have settled on offering up Steve to go out this week instead of one of them.  James isn't going to waste his HOH on Steve.

Edited by pennben

Clay/Shelli are going to go to James to ask him what it would take for them to stay one more week.  They said between themselves they would do anything other than go against Vanessa/John. Clay would promise to go quietly next week, they only care about getting to jury together.

Seriously? They must not have figured out James wants Shelli gone. Plus, delusional.

The other room is much more entertaining. John and Meg are ripped!

• Love 2

If Clay and Shelli had any sense they would go to James and sell Vanessa out. Convince him to use the veto and backdoor her. Meg, Jackie, John, Becky and Shelli all vote her out.

No way would Jackie vote out Vanessa over Clay or Shelli. And no way would James use the veto on Shelli over Clay.

Plus, selling out your closest friend in the house doesn't exactly paint you in a great light. Why would James, who's harping on Clelli stabbing people in the back, allow Clay and Shelli to stay after doing the same thing to Vanessa that they did to Jason?

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 1

That might be the best thing possible for Vanessa.  Just cool it for a few days (asuming she is constitutionally capable of doing that).

That's going to be a struggle for her, but it may do her some good.

James and the others are going to catch wind of this. I'd pay money to see James use the veto on Clay and put up Vanessa as the replacement.

I don't understand how this would be in James' best interest in as far as the game,

I don't understand how this would be in James' best interest in as far as the game,

James wants Shelli to go not Clay. Taking Clay down and replacing him with Vanessa ensures that Shelli goes.

I don't actually think that's going to happen. And I'm not sold JMac, Austin and the twins want to keep Shelli anyway.

Edited by Cutty

James wants Shelli to go not Clay. Taking Clay down and replacing him with Vanessa ensures that Shelli goes.

I don't actually think that's going to happen. And I'm not sold JMac, Austin and the twins want to keep Shelli anyway.

If James wanted to target Shelli, putting up Clay doesn't mean she will be saved.  This way, one of them will be out for sure. I can't see how it is in James' best interest to change his own nominations - and possibly risk both Shelli and Clay staying.

Edited by escape

What did shelli get? Punishment or reward?

Punishment. She has to perform/do a routine (something knight related) 2400 times in 24 hours. Every hundredth time, she has to run into the living room and ring a bell. If she doesn't complete all 2400 in that time, she cannot play for Veto next week.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

Punishment. She has to perform/do a routine (something knight related) 2400 times in 24 hours. Every hundredth time, she has to run into the living room and ring a bell. If she doesn't complete all 2400 in that time, she cannot play for Veto next week.

She should use that as a bargaining chip, actually. If she and Clay are going to try to save themselves, say that Shelli will purposely not do the 2400, so that she won't be able to play for Veto next week. 

• Love 7

If he didn't want Clay to go, why was he put up? 

So Clay couldn't use the veto on Shelli. Then they'd both be safe. 

Elissa made that mistake when she put up McCrae without Amanda. Amanda won veto, saved him and neither one went home.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 2

Grr I even read that like 3 times from other people and still asked... my brain doesn't remember anything shelli related

• Love 1

Clay and Meg are really gross right now, he wants her to promise to vote him out over Shelli, and she's not buying it, but she's letting him ooze all over her in the attempt to convince her. UGH. AND she's crying because she's Meg. Also admits should have taken Clay down. So glad she didn't even play. OOF.

OMG. Meg is crying (big surprise, right?) in the bathroom with Clay. Clay makes his pitch to vote him out and keep Shelli and Meg, for some reason, is standing between his legs, her hand on his thigh, leaning in... I know she's drunk, but holy hell, if Shelli walked into the bathroom right now? It would be hilarious.

ETA: Darn it, it broke up. I was really really hoping Shelli was going to walk in on that.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2

Meg tells Jackie about Clay wanting to go.  Jackie is convinced that Austin/the twins are voting out Shelli.  They may well end up doing that, but I'm not sure they are as locked as Jackie thinks. 

Meg tells Jackie about Clay wanting to go. Jackie is convinced that Austin/the twins are voting out Shelli. They may well end up doing that, but I'm not sure they are as locked as Jackie thinks.

Julia said she would rather keep Shelli because she has no relationship with Clay. Austin seemed to agree but said that he didn't want to piss off James by keeping Shelli. However, all three of them agreed that if Clay asks them to vote him out, they may be able to tell James that they feel that they have to respect Clay's wishes.

I think Becky just agreed to Clay that she would vote him out rather than Shelli (it wasn't totally clear as Clay didn't have his mic on), but that she was going to act like she is voting out Shelli to James/Jackie/Meg because they really want Shelli gone.  Not a bad plan unless the vote comes up 7-2 to vote out Clay.  So maybe she does still end up voting for Shelli to go if they know they have the votes to keep her?  Who knows...the week, it be early.

Edited by pennben
  • Love 2

If James is smart, and Shellie and her brother-son offer to sacrifice Johnny Mac to stay in the game, he would tell JM to get him to turn & vote the way he wants. He should also subtly point out to Becky that if Clay stays he'll be alone, and Shellie won't be in jury either. Feed into her crush to get sexy times with dumb ass Clay.

• Love 1

To be frank, it kind of pisses me off that Clay is just giving up (though not too much since I want Shelli to stay, anyway).  There are only two possible reasons why:

1. He is just done with the game in general, in which case, screw him for taking the spot of someone who would actually try and win.

2. He thinks he has absolutely no chance, in which case he is an idiot.  Does Clay not realize how much dirt he has on the Sixth Sense?  He could completely bury them to James right now and could probably convince James to nominate Vanessa or Liz if he really hammered in that he doesn't have the votes to stay.

But no.  He's going out like a bitch, acting like he's some sort of martyr being slain by the evil James.  When, IMO, he and Shelli have been the evil ones since the moment they betrayed Da'Vonne over one little spat she had with Clay.

Edited by Donny Ketchum
  • Love 12

James should take Clay down with the veto and put up Liz, giving him 2 more votes to send Shelli home. He should make a F2 deal with Clay as a secret duo, and convince Clay that he could win the 500K with James as his goat, doing the dirty work.

He's going out like a bitch, acting like he's some sort of martyr being slain by the evil James. When, IMO, he and Shelli have been the evil ones since the moment they went after Da'Vonne after one little spat she had with Clay.

This.

• Love 9

The thing is, I'm not entirely sure Shelli would go if Liz was up, then it becomes whether folks want to keep a strong three (Austin/twins) or a strong two (Clay/Shelli).  Taking out Liz not only breaks up the three, but Austin/Julia really only have a relationship because of Liz. There would be incentive to take Liz out.

Edited by pennben
  • Love 1

My God Becky is so boring I don't know how James is pretending to be engaged with this conversation, except that he gets to see Vanessa and Jackie Knighted and shackled soon.

Edited by blixie
1. He is just done with the game in general, in which case, screw him for taking the spot of someone who would actually try and win.

2. He thinks he has absolutely no chance, in which case he is an idiot.  Does Clay not realize how much dirt he has on the Sixth Sense?  He could completely bury them to James right now and could probably convince James to nominate Vanessa or Liz if he really hammered in that he doesn't have the votes to stay.

Clay is 19? 22? Something like that? I can see him seeing Big Brother as a good way to get some national TV exposure, but the cold showers and the slop and the goofy costumes and the having to be nice to socially awkward people to whom he wouldn't normally give the time of day means he's ready to peace out. I hope he actually does, because again, if he stays, he could very easily win.

Short of being a super fan who loves the game, the easiest sell of Big Brother as a concept is hanging out with some cool dudes and some hot chicks. And I mean, the money's nice, but not if you actually have to work for it. When people are falling all over themselves to keep you, Big Brother is easy! When you actually have to put in effort to stay in the game, I can see Clay being ready to go home.

Plus, if he was there for the TV exposure, doing a "selfless" good deed helps his post-show likability. I just hope it actually happens.

(I keep picturing Grodner's white board with Clay's picture on it with the word "Winner" plastered on it, and for the rest of the week, she'll have the producers tell the other women "You know, I think Clay's really into you. Don't tell anyone, but Clay said if Shelli wasn't in the house, he'd totally go for you." ...It's quite possible I've been watching too much "Unreal," but still...)

• Love 11

My God Becky is so boring I don't know how James is pretending to be engaged with this conversation, except that he gets to see Vanessa and Jackie Knighted and shackled soon.

Nutritional Facts and Asian Drinking Tips with Basic Becky. If someone else doesn't wake up soon, even the vodka won't be enough to keep me watching the feeds.

Oh, God. Becky's eating carrots. snap CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP snap CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP. I'd rather she go back to the bad nutritional advice.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4

Oh my god, Becky and James, please stop talking about races and physical types and why they are like that.  You are getting into dangerous territory.  Go back to eating carrots!

• Love 5

Clay is 19? 22? Something like that? I can see him seeing Big Brother as a good way to get some national TV exposure, but the cold showers and the slop and the goofy costumes and the having to be nice to socially awkward people to whom he wouldn't normally give the time of day means he's ready to peace out. I hope he actually does, because again, if he stays, he could very easily win.

Short of being a super fan who loves the game, the easiest sell of Big Brother as a concept is hanging out with some cool dudes and some hot chicks. And I mean, the money's nice, but not if you actually have to work for it. When people are falling all over themselves to keep you, Big Brother is easy! When you actually have to put in effort to stay in the game, I can see Clay being ready to go home.

Agreed, @Eolivet.  Plain and simple, this game was fun for Clay while it was easy for him, and while everyone was doing what they could to help him (and Shelli) advance through the game.  But now that it's not so easy anymore and he has to fight for his survival, it's also not so fun anymore.  So he wants to leave for that reason.

I'll be fair and say that he also must know that the game means so much more to Shelli than it does to him, so he wants her to keep playing it.

• Love 12