Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

(edited)

Vanessa told Jackie earlier they have to save Liz and not creep enable Austin. It's a matter of girl code she should know what Austin's plans are. Austin has sunk his own game and he doesn't even know it.

Praying that Austin doesn't win POV and mess up this back door plan. It will be feeds gold to watch him on the block with his precious twin.

ETA: I think CBS would love this storyline for next weeks show, that way their twin twist is not a complete bust.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 8
(edited)

BoB is being filmed now as police are swarming about 2 blocks away due to a shooting. I bet they are having siren and helicopter noise interference with filming.

Edited by AndreaK1041

Free the twins. We must not let Austin go to jury. LOL!!! I will be glad when he and his stupid attempt at an alternate personality leave the BB house. He is beyond gross and it will be awesome that he won't make jury. Of course, this all hinges on BOB, POV & The twins & AG.

• Love 4

Free the twins. We must not let Austin go to jury. LOL!!! I will be glad when he and his stupid attempt at an alternate personality leave the BB house. He is beyond gross and it will be awesome that he won't make jury. Of course, this all hinges on BOB, POV & The twins & AG.

Yes, Austin has two personalities... unfortunately, both of them suck!  He really needs to go this week.  His obsession with Liz is so uncomfortable and creepy.  

• Love 5
(edited)

To be fair, Judas is just a name and a hat, not even a personality. He can't even be bothered to develop a character for Judas. So basically just Austin looking like a dork and calling himself by the wrong name. 

And we thought Audrey was the nutcase.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 13

The only downside to Vanessa remaining HoH (because I'm all about what causes the most drama in the house) is that we're going to hear a reprisal of The Reason: The Austin Edition for the next few days. Constantly. Without end. 

• Love 1
(edited)

CKuYVwFVAAA0yzi.png

Apparently the comp had to do with naming BB16 contestants. Clay already coming up with excuses. Apparently James apologized for winning. WTF? Why doesn't someone wonder why everyone is expendable except Clay and Shelli.

I wish there was a way for this week to end with Clay/Shelli on the block together. That would be delicious.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 12

This week is gonna be exhausting, with Vanessa as the HOH. I like her so much better when she's not talking a million miles a minute and repeating herself over and over.

If Austin somehow plays veto and wins, uggggh. He's so creepy around Liz, it makes me so uncomfortable.

(edited)

Now I'm wishing that Austin plays and wins Veto, with Clay being evicted.

Will Vanessa get her hands dirty...it's going to be an interesting week.

She's going to have to get blood on her hands *eyeroll*. Edited by Chrissytd
  • Love 1

James doesn't have a good record for BotB, does he? He performed so badly on the pattern matching one that people questioned whether he was throwing it. Now he goes to throw one and ends up having to win. And apparently Clay is 0 for 7 comps. Oh yeah, guys, he's totally going to beast that comp. Uh huh.

This backdoor Austin plan is so going to blow up and we'll lose Steve instead. I have no problems with that but I'd much rather see Austin go first and before jury.

Nah, if Austin wins, I think he'd take off either Clay or Becky, so that Steve would get put up. Austin wants Steve gone.

(edited)

Clay is now the only person in the game that has never won a comp. LOL.

I would love this. Shelli/Clay would pressure Vanessa so hard to put up Steve but she would be an absolute idiot to do it. But unfortunately Becky would probably end up going.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
(edited)

Austin's name is definitely going to be pulled.

Yep! And he'll likely win. That's how the law of probability works in the BB House.

Edited by pennben
  • Love 2

Without Liz on the block and with Vanessa as HoH, there is a good chance Austin will be throwing veto even if his name is pulled.  

As much fun as it would be to watch Vanessa refuse to nominate Steve if Austin won veto and pulled someone off, I still hope Austin goes this week.  I don't want him to make jury with Liz.

Sounds like James and Liz won BotB and Jackie has been dethroned.

Will Vanessa get her hands dirty...it's going to be an interesting week.

Vanessa is currently laying in her HOH bed by herself looking pensive. I can't wait for her to have another meltdown!

It sounds like Vanessa wanted Jackie to be her patsy (which in part she still is since the twins and Austin, if he stayed would come after her now simply for putting Liz up), but now Vanessa has to do something herself as well.  "Blood on her hands".  Hah!  That stupid shit phrase finally means something this season.

• Love 1

Yeah, there is going to be a LOT of talk about blood. Hands, face, body, everywhere. Vanessa will be beating her record from her first HOH for the most words said with the least amount of content. I don't think she'll sacrifice Steve over Austin, she has been laying it pretty thick with Shelli about how awful Austin is; exactly as she did about Jeff her first HOH. But I think Becky is in real trouble. I don't think Vanessa likes or trusts her, and it might be an easy boot for her, if somehow the POV doesn't get used.

But Clay is going nowhere. Sorry folks, I want him out badly, but he is so very safe. Unless all of a sudden half of the house gets a collective clue. Unfortunately, they're all too busy trusting him and thinking his word is good, and that they have an alliance with him.

Hahahaha! Clay sucks at comps. I love it.

• Love 1

Oh thank god, Liz and Julia are officially coming into the game as two separate players. I'm thrilled because now I can see Julia play and not have to worry about Liz being evicted anymore. But damn, imagine if Liz and Austin had been on the block together. That would have been glorious to see.

Now I have to start hoping that Steve wins veto. Steve for POV! Anyone but Austin! But preferably Steve! 

• Love 2

imagine if Liz and Austin had been on the block together. That would have been glorious to see.

I guess it's curtains for Jackie the moment Liz or Julia gets into power, right?

What the hell? Clay talking to Austin, saying he'll pick him for POV, and they have to get out Steve. Did he not hear the plan to get out Austin? Has Shelli not had a chance to tell him exactly what to do and say? I hope he tells Vanessa this; I would love to hear that conversation.

What the hell? Clay talking to Austin, saying he'll pick him for POV, and they have to get out Steve. Did he not hear the plan to get out Austin? Has Shelli not had a chance to tell him exactly what to do and say? I hope he tells Vanessa this; I would love to hear that conversation.

He opened the conversation telling him James was the target. Austin was like, "wait, I thought everyone is on board for backdooring Steve." He's so dumb. Clay shouldn't be allowed to talk game without mommy.

• Love 8
(edited)

Clay knows the plan is to get out Austin, he also knows Austin was told the plan is to get out Steve so he's playing along.  Although he messed up and said it was James in the beginning.

There is no way Clay will pick Austin anyway.  He would pick Shelli.

Edited by Cosmosgravitation
(edited)

Austin now says that he wants the nominations to stay the same so that Becky can go home because he's mad that she didn't hug him after the BotB. He has issues.

Edited by bobthefrog
  • Love 2

OK, yeah, now watching Clay in the HOH. Well I have to give him credit, he certainly had me fooled. Mostly due to me jumping from a conversation in the HOH where everyone said they just needed Austin to not be picked to play in the POV to a conversation where Clay told Austin he would pick him for the POV. Rather jarring.

As to the debate over Liz's role in Austin's obsession? I don't put any blame on her, but she did jump on him and wrap herself around him in the HN room just now, celebrating her victory, after pulling him into the HN room. She's no victim.

Meg finally got included in a fake alliance and now she thinks she's actually playing the game. Said she's tired of coddling Steve and she's not gonna let him steal $500k from her because they baby him. I liked her better when she spent all day in bed.

• Love 1
As to the debate over Liz's role in Austin's obsession? I don't put any blame on her, but she did jump on him and wrap herself around him in the HN room just now, celebrating her victory, after pulling him into the HN room. She's no victim.

Don't worry, Katesus7, she's an undercover cop--just following orders.

(edited)

I don't think Liz knows the plan is to backdoor Austin. Vanessa mentioned earlier that Julia didn't tell her when they switched. Austin said earlier that he wants to get Clay off the block and Liz replied that Clay is in the way of them winning 500k. Go Liz!

Austin has a ton of dirt on Vanessa. He could confirm all the stuff Audrey said. The staged Jeff fight. The alliance with Shelli and Clay. This could blow up in her face, which is why she wanted Jackie to do it. How terrible/dumb must Clay and Becky be that they got beat in a mental comp by Liz?

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 1

See, it's stuff like this which makes me love the feeds. Austin explaining to Shelli and Clay that he waited to tell Liz he liked her because he was told that both Liz and Julia, as well as Jackie liked him. And he decided to let the twins decide who liked him before he made his move, although he always liked Liz. He is a 13 year old boy, basically.

Then he said he couldn't wait until Thursday, because the twins would be in the house, and he wouldn't have to worry about pretending, or Liz not being in the house, or Julia being there instead. And I just laughed and said, yeah Asshole, you won't have to worry, because hopefully your ass will be gone!

Please, Vanessa, stop worrying about blood, just kick him to the curb.

• Love 3

Timeline will be POV tomorrow, ceremony Monday.

Vanessa has been really stressed out since yesterday because of her face breaking out. I have to say, I thought it was silly until seeing a close up of her face just now. It is bad, and I have the utmost sympathy for her. I'm not totally vain, but I hate getting the stray pimple, especially at my age. She has a lot more than that. Poor thing.

• Love 4

Austin has been awful since the beginning and I'm glad the house finally remembered that. I mean, he liked Jace, and Jace has pretty much zero redeeming qualities.

If Clay continues to blow smoke up Austin's ass, him stock will rise considerably in my eyes.

• Love 3

I would like to see a successful blindside. You don't get them too often on BB. I don't even think if Austin gets nominated he would think he's actually going home. After all, his girlfriend the twins are there. It would be funny if Austin's former girlfriend was in the front row when he walks out. He might actually die on live air.

• Love 3

Doesn't really make sense for Vanessa to get rid of him though, he's on her side. Her hands are tied at this point unless he wins win veto but she didn't want Steve gone either. 

I would like to see a successful blindside. You don't get them too often on BB. I don't even think if Austin gets nominated he would think he's actually going home. After all, his girlfriend the twins are there. It would be funny if Austin's former girlfriend was in the front row when he walks out. He might actually die on live air.

I'm pretty sure if he's nominated by Vanessa he'll know he's toast.  Then again, he's completely delusional so who knows.  But I hope she goes all out with the blood on the hands and whatnot and just lays into him for being a liar and a creeper at the veto ceremony.

Of course, this is all for nothing if Austin wins veto, of course.  As much as I REALLY don't want that to happen, it'll be interesting to see what happens.  I really don't think Vanessa would actually nominate Steve.  More blood....