Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

LMAO yep!

These two are very stupid, but they are adorable. James was saying that it'll be really hard for him if he wins veto. Awww!

I know, I really do like them a lot. They deserve to be up there, but they're so dang likable. 

• Love 8

So, this was apparently part of Vanessa's nom speech: "Chess pieces and victims, aren't we all?" Gee, where have I heard something similar before...

Yea, apparently Austin helped her write her speech. As if I didn't have enough reasons to be done with Vanessa.

• Love 3

Meg crying about how dirty the game is though. I can't. I feel bad for her, but GURL. Watch a season of Big Brother. This season is like BBLite in terms of dirty play.

• Love 3

This Vanessa is my least favorite Vanessa. She's pretty much scolding Meg/James right now, explaining to them every single way they've done her wrong, while lying about her doing anyone else wrong, and it's just unnecessary. Stop talking, Vanessa, just stop it. This is what an HOH needs to say after noms "sorry guys, this is best for my game, I have nothing against you personally". Done.

And right now she's finally saying it: This is a strategic move, it's nothing personal. Why did she have to have twenty minutes of verbal vomiting to get to that point?

• Love 15

She's bringing it right back to being so upset they didn't tell her she was being targeted. I can't. Her gameplay is just not good lol.

Now she's telling them she felt so alone and she was crying all last week. And she 'reads people extremely well' of course. STFU Vanessa!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

Vanessa really believes that she has played this game alone the whole time. LOL. Sixth Sense, Freaks and Geeks and now Austin's Angels are the three power alliances of the season.

• Love 3

Reason number 300 I would suck at this game. If I was Meg or James right now, I'd say "Vanessa, fuck you, every single person in this house was against you. We all wanted you gone. You know why? Because of this bullshit. Stop explaining to me everything I did wrong, stop saying you're all alone in this game, stop pretending that you're so loyal and honest because we all know it's a load of bullshit!"

I know, I know, it's part of the game. I just hate it so much.

• Love 20

Vanessa really believes that she has played this game alone the whole time.

That's the thing, she really believes all her bullshit. She is not some strategic mastermind at all. She's just a damn mess. If she would own up to her game, I could maybe respect that, but she literally can't do it because this shit isn't even her game lol.

• Love 3

The difference is James doesn't blab 24/7 about his word and integrity. He doesn't claim to have some superior moral high ground like Vanessa. It's all bullshit of course, but Vanessa refuses to own it which makes her impossible to root for.

I'm still rooting for her, but you're right about boxing herself into a corner by proclaiming loudly and repeatedly that she has integrity and doesn't break her word.  She's gone way overboard and given everyone a reason to vote against her because she'll do what she inevitably has to do - break her word.

On the other hand...maybe she's hoping James WILL bring it up to her and she'll use that as a reason for putting Austin and Liz on the block.  ???

ETA:  Oh - I see nominations are done so...lah dee dah, lah dee dah...

Anyway - I haven't checked the feeds yet - but...I get why people don't like Vanessa.  It's a bit much.

ETA ETA:  And when Vanessa buys into all the Austin tragic romance and speechifying baloney - I'm kind of embarrassed.  

Again - still rooting for her, just not as enthusiastically.

Edited by Vicky

She's bringing it right back to being so upset they didn't tell her she was being targeted. I can't. Her gameplay is just not good lol.

Idk, based on James and Meg talking after Vanessa left, it seems like she's successfully (for now, at least) deflected a lot of the blame onto Austin and the twins. Because James and Meg were never close with Vanessa, they don't feel personally betrayed by her. But they think they got played by Austin and the twins.

Meanwhile, according to Jokers, Julia now hates Meg. Thinks she's a fake (her go to insult) bitch. Similarly to how she felt about John last week. Charming woman. I'm starting to think Julia is the worst. Win a damn comp, Julia, and then tell me how much Meg sucks at comps.

• Love 9

Meg (about Vanessa): Why would I tell her? I have no loyalty to her.

LOL then why are you so upset and crying that she put you up?

Also this, I loved:

Meg: Honestly, I hope Steve wins. Never thought I'd say that ever.

I wish they'd just give Meg a big bottle of wine.

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 5

Julia has really let me down recently. She seemed sweet when she first entered, but now it seems like it is just in comparison to her even meaner sister. They're both playing a good game, though. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 4

I guess Zingbot clueing Vanessa about being so emotional hasn't sunk in. I don't think she has a clue how her emotional crying is affecting her game by the viewers. She will probably say it was all an act when she's called on it (maybe, it is) but all the crying and guilting the HG is turning me off. Granted, it's all a game but if she would just stick with her decisions without the crying I would have a little more respect for her.

Also, I've often wondered why no one like James, Meg or Johnny Mac don't say to Vanessa "just so you know if you make it to the Final 2 we aren't voting for you". That alone, would be three votes and would probably throw her into a tailspin. LOL!!!!

• Love 5

I guess Zingbot clueing Vanessa about being so emotional hasn't sunk in. I don't think she has a clue how her emotional crying is affecting her game by the viewers. She will probably say it was all an act when she's called on it (maybe, it is) but all the crying and guilting the HG is turning me off. Granted, it's all a game but if she would just stick with her decisions without the crying I would have a little more respect for her.

Also, I've often wondered why no one like James, Meg or Johnny Mac don't say to Vanessa "just so you know if you make it to the Final 2 we aren't voting for you". That alone, would be three votes and would probably throw her into a tailspin. LOL!!!!

Johnny Mac told her yesterday or Wednesday that if he doesn't stay and doesn't win the buy back she for sure has his vote. He's also said it before to Becky who agreed.

• Love 2

James and Meg cant be anymore stupid.

There excuse not telling Vanessa what they knew about the last few weeks "No snitching"

Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

I thought James wasnt trying to bounce checks. He apparently is if doesn't tell what he knew. Yeah Vanessa did feed him the information of the divisions of the house and shes the lowest out of all them. Rockstars, Austwins, and them the Goblins.

Then Meg...goodness... she keeps saying shes still confused. I would be too if I slept my summer away.

• Love 2

I really don't think it's something that Vanessa can control. She's an emotional player, and for some people, it's really difficult to control emotions. 

• Love 3

Sounds like the love affair between Austwins and James/Meg is over.

I can't bring myself to feel any sympathy for James and Meg. They happily aligned with a showmance and twins thinking it was an airtight alliance. The stupid burns.

Also as a Becky fan, their glee at kicking her out the week was up on the block with her best friend and hurting left a bitter taste in my mouth. They were more two faced that week than anyone they've accused of being two faced.

And since she's keeping Johnny Mad safe; I'm gonna go ahead and root for Vanessa for the week.

• Love 9

Jackie really was the brains of that operation. Once she left they were really hopeless. Though aligning with the Austwins did buy them a few extra weeks and I'm not sure they had many other options.

• Love 3

I had to give up early today when the twins were talking in the HoH room while waiting for Vanessa to come back from the DR and one of them (wasn't watching, just listening) started complaining about how James and Meg talk shit about them and she (the twin) doesn't talk shit about them. Well, okay, she has talked shit about them, but not like they talk shit about her. So it's totes justified! And she doesn't like them because they talk shit about her. And okay, so she talks a little shit about them...

Note to self: so long as you don't talk more shit about someone than they talk shit about you, you're innocent! Awesome! 

• Love 10

Vanessa just said Meg tried to play the victim. She also complained about Meg crying and said "enough with the water works." Vanessa said this. LOL.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 20

They happily aligned with a showmance and twins thinking it was an airtight alliance. The stupid burns.

So did Vanessa. Not only did she happily align with a showmance and twins, she pushed the showmance (even knowing Liz didn't want it) and she pushed for making sure the twins came into the game together. Her stupid, it really burns.

Vanessa just said Meg tried to play the victim. She also complained about Meg crying and said "enough with the water works." Vanessa said this. LOL.

She can not be serious. She has no self-awareness whatsoever.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

Vanessa: I'm convinced that Shelli and Clay had at least 20 alliances. Audrey had at least 10, Jeff had at least 7.

Someone is projecting.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 10

Julia has really let me down recently. She seemed sweet when she first entered, but now it seems like it is just in comparison to her even meaner sister. They're both playing a good game, though. 

I agree with this, but I would like to think Julia isn't quite this extreme on her own. During the first five weeks, when she wasn't around her sister, Julia did seem like a different person. Sure, she had her moments, but Julia was overall considered 'sweeter' by the houseguests. I think once both came into the house, Liz rubbed off of Julia and, being in the house with literally no escape whatsoever, Julia just started taking after her sister more. I'm not saying Julia's innocent, but I'm saying being stuck in a house with someone like Liz can definitely make you start acting like them. I do think outside of the house, Julia is a fairly likeable person. We've seen her be likeable and I haven't heard her talk shit about houseguests much before the last three weeks. Liz is definitely more petty and more the type to talk shit, but I think Julia just started taking after her sister and now they're both kind of intolerable. And I loved Julia before all of this. I feel bad that she's stuck with her sister and her Bigfoot boyfriend. If Liz goes, though, I think Julia would be toned down a lot. Julia, besides Vanessa, was one of the only ones to genuinely have conversations with Steve at the beginning, if I remember correctly. 

But, of course, the only way to know is if Liz leaves and we can see Julia play on her own.

Jackie really was the brains of that operation. Once she left they were really hopeless. Though aligning with the Austwins did buy them a few extra weeks and I'm not sure they had many other options.

I absolutely agree with this. It ended up to be a good move for them, but it's costing them again this week. Meg's lost all her allies; Jason's gone, Jackie's gone, Becky's gone (though she wasn't really an ally). If James leaves before Meg, she'll have lost all her allies.

• Love 3

Their other options depended on them not being so passive and actually proactively pursuing moves, alliances, agreements, whatever rather than sitting back playing Summer Camp waiting for people to come to them with strategic moves that they could just join in on in the name of "going with the house." James and Meg are incredibly lazy players, markedly more so than John and Steve, who were hardly brilliant strategists, but who at least tried to get some type of game going with their limited resources. James was willing to make a "big move" within the security of being HOH, but, apart from that, he's preferred to play the role of follower, even deferring to Meg, of all people. Meg has, obviously, been completely useless, both in terms of winning anything at all and in terms of being a valuable strategic thought partner. She has a decent social game in terms of being "cool" with everyone, but not so much on a strategic level of having close relationships with anyone outside of her "peeps" who could offer some additional strategic advantage.

So did Vanessa. Not only did she happily align with a showmance and twins, she pushed the showmance (even knowing Liz didn't want it) and she pushed for making sure the twins came into the game together. Her stupid, it really burns.

She can not be serious. She has no self-awareness whatsoever.

Yeah, Vanessa is really no strategic mastermind. She's played a decent game compared to most of the morons in the cast, but that's not necessarily saying much. 

• Love 6

No question Vanessa created the monster that is Austwins, but it has benefitted more than hindered her thus far.

Despite the ill feeling they have towards her, they protected her with both their HOHs. Liz went as far as take out Vanessa's number 1 nemesis in the game. . As much as I hate it (because I yearn for Vanessa's eviction) Becky's eviction took the wind out of the "We must get Vanessa out; she's a dangerous player" sails. JMac might have done it if he won HOH but he couldn't get her out on his own.

James even today is saying he wouldn't have targeted Vane if he won HOH this week. Who exactly was going to put Vanessa up? No Meg jokes here, it is too easy.

If she manages to survive the second DE, keep Steve and JMac close in the next few weeks and they break up the Austwins for her, she'll almost certianly make it to F4. She can win the comps from there. She's proven to be capable.

If she doesn't have a hand in their evictions, or do so when she's left with little choice, she'll have Austin and Julia's votes for sure if she's not sitting next to Liz. Becky and JMac's too if JMac is not sitting next to her. Not a bad achievement for such a hot mess.

The above is why Becky wanted her gone. She wasn't a Vanessa on a personal level but her reasons for targeting her was strictly strategic.

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 8

James and Meg are incredibly lazy players, markedly more so than John and Steve, who were hardly brilliant strategists, but who at least tried to get some type of game going with their limited resources.

I was about to say John is on par with them, but then I remembered that once he finally realized he was fucked (after believing for weeks people were gonna throw him hoh and veto lol) he did try. It was a really bad attempt, but he tried. But James/Meg might try after veto too. We'll see.

I don't even know why I continue to listen to Vanessa. She is just truly insufferable in every way. She thinks she's so much smarter than she is. It would be really funny if it wasn't so annoying.

• Love 3
I don't even know why I continue to listen to Vanessa. She is just truly insufferable in every way. She thinks she's so much smarter than she is. It would be really funny if it wasn't so annoying.

Turn OFF the sound.  Listening to her is dangerous to your physical AND mental health.

• Love 2

I read somewhere from the feeds that Vanessa was going over with Steve who to put up if Meg (lol) or James should get the veto. Because she feels that Steve owes her one for last week, she is trying to convince him to go up as a pawn. And guess what, Steve is agreeing. What's wrong with him? Methinks if he is in the final 2, he will tell the jury to give first place to Vanessa and he will be happy with the fifty thou.

In another instance, I think it was last week or so, I wanted to share this with u guys from someone recapping the feeds,

" Steve started jogging and asked James, is my running by you going to bother you? What a first rate putz. I'd get it if he asked, is my farting in your face going to annoy you? But nooooo, he is worried about bothering somebody running past them." LOL

Again, I repeat what is wrong with him?

• Love 2

I read somewhere from the feeds that Vanessa was going over with Steve who to put up if Meg (lol) or James should get the veto. Because she feels that Steve owes her one for last week, she is trying to convince him to go up as a pawn. And guess what, Steve is agreeing. What's wrong with him? Methinks if he is in the final 2, he will tell the jury to give first place to Vanessa and he will be happy with the fifty thou.

I think you're combining two topics into one and it's confusing you. The "you owe me one" part was simply about their relationship. It was her going on about how he was such a jerk last week and how she was so gracious to forgive him and keep him safe and he was agreeing to that. As far as I know she hasn't asked Steve to go up. She told him that she's thinking about using Julia but that it really doesn't matter because Austwins and him/John are all onboard to cut James or Meg. Right now she's telling Austwins that Steve will be the pawn and she's telling John/Steve that Julia will be the pawn. I'm not dure even she knows which one is true (but she did tell Austin she'd feel bad having to put up Steve after he was a "pawn" for them last week)

• Love 1

Well, the feeds are boring, so I'm trying to come up with my ideal situation for Veto. Johnny Mac plays veto, wins and takes off James, Vanessa gets too worried about Steve being booted by the Austwins, puts up Julia, and her bitchy, worthless ass gets booted instead. Sorry, I'm not usually this mean (oh hell, yes I am), but every time I read Jokers, I read about new insults she has for people. Today was all about Meg, her BFF a week ago. I'm still waiting to see or read about a productive, interesting conversation she has. Waiting....

• Love 9

I won't mind if Johnny used POV on James but why would he at this point? Just last week, even if they weren't switching votes, Meg and James should have been more open to working with him in case he was the juror that returned. Instead what did they do? Took everything he revealed to them back to their masters for a pat on the head.

Drifting in and out of Meg and James convo going on right now, I have a serious question. Has there ever been a more useless ally than Meg? Even cowboy wasn't this bad. Meg's inability to win comps is bad but coupled with her shooting down any and all clarity a member of alliance has while pushing her lazy views is worse IMO. James sometimes gives her these pensive looks and you know he is thinking along those lines as well.

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 8