Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

(edited)

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bb17-fairness

So i found this and signed ir, apparently clay and shelli have been napping and eating real food while being a have not and vanessa and shelli broke a rule about writing things down when their not supposed to. I signed hopefully they get punishment. Clay and Becky is out -_-

Eh, this stuff happens every season. I remember last summer, Brittany used to "suntan" face down in the backyard when she was a HN, wearing sunglasses and a hat so they couldn't tell if she was sleeping or not. Got a lot of naps out of the cold HN room that way. Vanessa's was the dots on her nails, right, to represent things counted in the house or comps or something? That's actually pretty smart. 

Edited by Callaphera

90% of the fandom is rooting against Shelli lol

You see, funny thing is that I like Shelli. I just hate her stupid brother-son and I need her alliance to be in fear for one week. So...James needs to win! John would be an ok winner because he might put up the two people who have put him up as 'pawns'.

• Love 2

JMac would do Clelli's bidding and put up James and Meg. I'm surprised he's still trying to win this.

I'm not so sure about that.  I thought he'd be throwing this for sure, but the fact that he's still up there indicates he has plans, IMO.  Shelli asked him to throw BoB twice.  Johnny has never made any deals with them (has he)?  And quite frankly, I don't know that anyone other than Vanessa would try to talk him out of nomming them, and Vanessa is smart enough to know that would be a lost cause if it's what "the house" wants.  

I really don't think he's stupid enough to put up James/Meg/Jackie or Steve.  Hopefully, we'll see....

• Love 1

Johnny Mac fell, Shelli cut a deal for no front door, no back door for her and Clay, James wins!

And I hope he goes back on that deal.

I hope he keeps that deal and gets Austin the fuck out.  Well done, James.

Great. Hopefully James keeps his word and JMac, Shelli, Clay, and Jackie/Meg are safe as his friendzies.

I don't like Shelli or Clay, but if this could lead to evicting the creeper, that would be nice.

My guess is Austin will be the backdoor target. If that is the case, he shouldn't play Liz or Julia since they may choose him for HG choice. I think if I were him, I might choose Becky and Steve.

All theoretical of course. Please, please get rid of Austin.

• Love 1

I'll give them credit, they made it over the two hour mark. I don't know why, I just don't expect much from this group. Shelli was losing her grip anyway, James could have waited her out without a deal. Poor Johnny Mac fell right in the middle of the deal being made.

Based on conversations he had with Jason the last few days, I could see James nomming Austin/Steve. 

Jackie and Meg need to camp out permanently in the HOH room.

I don't know if James will go back on his word. He doesn't seem the type, tbh. And I don't think he'll want to risk putting them up and having one or both stay somehow. Sure, he's already screwed but maybe he'll think it'll buy him another week of safety. I think he'll put up some combination of Austin/Liz/Vanessa, maybe Steve.

• Love 1
(edited)

James is such a wild card, there's no telling who he puts up. Not Meg, almost definitely not Jackie, probably not Johnny Mac, but otherwise .. ??? I have no idea how much this deal will mean to him, especially after how Shelli and Clay just hosed him on the Dark Moon deal. Jason told him to put them up- does he dare do it and put a huge target on himself? He hasn't seemed to care too much about people putting him up so far. I have no idea and it's exciting and frustrating all at once!

Who am I kidding- he and Meg think Vanessa was manipulated and she's on their side so he'll probably just do whatever she tells him to. But wait- who would she say? Jackie, obviously, and maybe Becky or John as a pawn? Or have James do her dirty work and get rid of Austin?

I am way too invested.

Edited by Turtle
(edited)

Contrary to how he's behaved these past few weeks, James is not a dumb player. He did backdoor Jace the first week.

And he 'helped' Liz with the I in Christine.

Plus, he voted for Jason to stay. 

Edited by denna
  • Love 7

But at this point, James, Jackie, and Meg know that their backs are against the wall. They're going to get picked off one by one. Why not make a big move and see what you can salvage from the wreckage?

• Love 8

What I find interesting is Shelli making the deal for her and Clay. I don't think that is going to go over well with the rest of the Sixth Sense. I do think James initial targets will be Steve and Austin. I also know that James will listen to anyone. Jackie and Meg just need to make sure they are always the last person to talk to him, because Vanessa could very well convince him to put them up. James is kind of dumb, is what I'm saying.

• Love 6

In the same vein, why not try to lock in Becky, Steve and John then? Their side will have a 6-5 advantage at the end of the week which is better than they have now.

There is the issue that Steve is loyal to Vanessa, but they wouldn't know that. It's better than trusting known liars and people who have nominated them all summer.

I said earlier that Jackie winning was so key because James could be so easily manipulated, but honestly, that deal he just made really isn't that big of a deal. There are SO many people left in the house that it really doesn't matter if he gets Clay or Shelli out this week. What the heck does it matter to him WHICH of the other side goes so long as SOMEone from the other side goes. Austin, Liz,  Julia, Steve, they're all good for him. It's one less opponent. 

I am so happy that we're back to the way that the game was meant to be played - one HOH, real nominees and a real game.

• Love 14

I think Steve definitely stays over Austin if they're the final noms. Steve is Vanessa's #2 and Shelli/Clay have gotten closer with him the last few days.

• Love 1
(edited)

James will have the least resistance in the house if he puts up Austin and one of the twins.

Stupid move of Shelli to make that deal with herself and Clay - and screw her alliance.

Edited by escape
  • Love 5

I really wanted Jackie to win because she would be hell on wheels. I'll settle for James but he'll probably waste it on Steve.

This is exactly what I think.  But hopefully Vanessa steers him away from that.

If Austin goes this week, it's still before jury, right? Well, then I'm all right with that idea. It would be hilarious if he went out the last week before jury started and the twins were jury bound without him.

• Love 8

If Austin goes this week, it's still before jury, right? Well, then I'm all right with that idea. It would be hilarious if he went out the last week before jury started and the twins were jury bound without him.

If they do a nine person jury like normal next week's eviction is the last one before jury starts.