Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

According to Brandi's podcast in May with Kris from a Reality Tea story:

Kristen talked about Bethenny getting bent out of shape over whether or not she knew Josh and Kristen prior to her return to RHONY.

“It’s so funny. I never said that they were best friends, that they hung out, that they shared an email, that they call each other all the time,” said Kristen. “The simple question was, does your husband know Bethenny? Yes. Like, they know each other well enough to stop on the street and have a full-on conversation for ten minutes and have paparazzi take pictures. I will pull it up. It’s like, ‘do you know my husband: yes or no?’ Yes. I’ve met you two times at an event. You clearly don’t remember. I will NOT make shit up. Why would I want to make this shit up? It’s crazy. It’s just so silly.”

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/05/08/kristen-taekman-dishes-rhony-brandi-glanville-unfiltered-playboy-real-housewives-edition-coming-soon/

What the truth is?  I don't know.  But it seems like Beth knows Josh better than she's willing to let on......

Oh em gee. Bethenny truly has turned into Kelly Bensimon. Wasn't Bethenny's biggest gripe with Kelly about all the times she'd met Kelly only for Kelly to act as though it was her first time meeting Bethenny every single time? In addition to that, Bethenny noted how Kelly would have no trouble engaging Bethenny's boyfriend or date in conversation.

• Love 11

Ugh. I hate the shape of the nail polish bottle it's so stupid and not user friendly. The names of the colors are dumb and shades don't stand out except blue moon. Kristen's face in the ads and hand place ment make her look idiotic.

• Love 2
So, well, she didn't come with a notebook but I commend her for sitting there quietly and acting as normal as I've ever seen her behave.

You and me both. I was anxiously awaiting Sonja to start rambling on about Nigerian football teams or somehow turn the meeting into all about her. 

• Love 1

You and me both. I was anxiously awaiting Sonja to start rambling on about Nigerian football teams or somehow turn the meeting into all about her. 

She sort of did at one point....when she brought up the bustier...Bethenny looked good in it....it's not my taste...cause I like mine pushed up and out.

Along with accompanying Madonna hand gestures....Vogue....Vogue...Vogue.

Bethenny had to clarify to the others Sonja is talking about the SG shapewear

• Love 1
(edited)
Heather just seemed completely over Beth at the end and good for her at this point.

I loved that when Beth came up to her and said her piece, Heather was like, "OK. Bye." I was rooting for her to turn around and walk away right then, but she stayed and listened to Beth ramble on and act like a basket case, again, some more. (But she doesn't want attention, folks!)

This is exactly what is happening and it is not subtle at all.  That dinner party was like Bethenny should have had a number like a deli counter for everyone to come up and have their conversation/screen time with her.  It's not even couched - like it really lifted up the third wall for me or whatever you call it.

I agree that Lu and Kristen wanted to talk with her, but not about the camera time angle that has been mentioned by several posters. I've definitely become hyper-aware of editing shenanigans this season, but OTOH, I don't think there's any way that the other Housewives could predict what would and would not end up on the cutting-room floor.

Yes, since Beth was returning, they could assume she would be highlighted, but not necessarily more than Dorinda as a new cast member, or especially more than Ramona's divorce, which would be an obvious focus for the season.

I bet that watching the season airing now, they're all probably surprised at their story arcs. For example, Carole might not have known they'd only show her ditzy side, and Kristen wouldn't have known that they'd leave out her events. Fair play to Bethenny, who I now despise (used to love her), she couldn't have known they'd leave in all the crying and take out ... whatever else she did.

PS Love your screen name, FamilyVan!

Oh em gee. Bethenny truly has turned into Kelly Bensimon. Wasn't Bethenny's biggest gripe with Kelly about all the times she'd met Kelly only for Kelly to act as though it was her first time meeting Bethenny every single time? In addition to that, Bethenny noted how Kelly would have no trouble engaging Bethenny's boyfriend or date in conversation.

Literally. Word for word, that was her gripe. So funny ...

Edited by missy jo
  • Love 8

I read this before I watched the ep so I had an eye out looking for her.  WTF was with that swaggering walk? Was she trying to appear casual and nonchalant? And then when she finally sat down at the table she was moving like she was underwater. Weird...you'd think that by now she'd know how to at least appear (if not be) comfortable on camera.

That scene with Carole was so odd, that I said WTF, and rewound to watch again.  For me, it revealed producer shenanigans.  Carole was slowly and reluctantly walking up to the table, as if she was walking into the lion's den.  She also had what I would consider a bitchy smile on her face.  She clearly (to me) knew Heather was being discussed and criticized, and she was not pleased.  She also had no interest in joining the scene in the midst of that.  She is defensive of Heather, but that's not really Carole's thing.  I think she's an avoider, and would have preferred to enter the scene at a different point in the discussion.  That's why she so slowly sashayed in, and that's why she paused by the group of "boys".

In other words, she was pissed that her friend was being slammed, and she was pissed that she was being forced into defending Heather on camera.  Only my opinion, of course.

• Love 4

It's hard to tell from the article, which is riddled with spelling errors and omissions, whether she's saying it's all Andy's fault in jest, or if she's serious in a way. She's probably joking, because I doubt she'd bite the hand that's feeding her. (Unless it's feeding her something high-calorie!)

• Love 3
(edited)
Ugh, Beth has shifted onto pathetic and de-looooo-sional turf.

She is turning into Kelly, eh?  Now all she needs are fake boyfriends.  Where is the amazing Max?  Remember him?  The man hooker Kells was peddling off to us as her . . . um, "boyfriend"?  Find him, Satan Andy, and bring him back!

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 2

It's hard to tell from the article, which is riddled with spelling errors and omissions, whether she's saying it's all Andy's fault in jest, or if she's serious in a way. She's probably joking, because I doubt she'd bite the hand that's feeding her. (Unless it's feeding her something high-calorie!)

LOL

You mean like a greasy attention seeking Meatball missile?

• Love 2

IMO, she is saying that she only married Jason for the show and that Andy pushed her into that decision! Cold, very calculated and cold IMO.

How horrible that her kid is going to have to read about this shit one day.

• Love 5

From what we're seeing she's not handling it well. There are probably hours of tape of Beth being normal. The crying scenes feel real to me. Annoying but real. And at this time, with all the stress she's under, that's her reality.

Of course Bravo is going to exploit her messiness. Just like they're exploiting Sonja's dizziness, Heather's bitchiness, Carole's laziness, Kristen's nothingness, LuAnn's haughtiness and Ramona's....what? Kookiness? Scatteredness? They're taking what these women are giving them, and probably what they are at their core, and ramping it up by A.) editing and B.) encouraging them to stir the pot by offering camera time and/or cash incentive.

I cut Beth slack for the crying because it looks organic to me. And I've BTDT. I want some reality on my tv. But she has the power to kibosh the therapy sessions and beach time with Daddy. Those are just dumb.

What do you mean by organic?  That's it's not fake?  Honest question here. 

If you mean natural or real, yes, I think they're real.  My problem is here we have Beth breaking down when she chose to sign up for a reality show but, yet, says she has a wall she doesn't want to put down.  It's hard to have sympathy for a person so upset about not seeing her daughter when this is what she chose.  She didn't have to do it.

Now add in the therapy sessions and seeing her step dad.....to show us how she is a victim?  What is she trying to show?   Despite what she claims, she's full of shit with her claims about old housewives versus new:

"That's the difference between old-school Housewives and newer Housewives. Newer Housewives sometimes think that we're creating something," she says on Access Hollywood. "And we're not on Days of Our Lives. This is called the Real Housewives. This is me living and there's a camera capturing that. This is not 'We're best friends because were doing a play together.' And the newer girls don't understand that as well as the older girls."

Some of it is what she is living but a big part of it is what she is creating (scenes with the therapist, etc.)  Maybe she's more delusional than Sonya.  Probably more screwed up in a less obvious way. 

• Love 4
(edited)

If Beth's reality is that she only has her daughter 15 days a month why the hell did she sign up for this show? I'm not being snarky or bitchy to Beth but christ on a freaking cracker!

Beth's daughter is going to her father's half the month, a father who I'm sure loves her and is I'm assuming not abusing her. So, while I'm sure Beth misses her her sweet girl it's not some fantastic tragedy of sending your child off to a horrid nightmare. Beth is busy and needed more to occupy her time so she not only signed up for this show, actively sought her own reality show on Bravo. How would she cope with that?

I'm sorry if I can't find the sympathy Bravo wants me to have for Beth.

The women discussing a trip and schedules is normal, Beth's tears and drama is annoying!

I don't see Beth as "keeping it real" I see as Beth trying to play for sympathy.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 5
(edited)

What do you mean by organic?  That's it's not fake?  Honest question here. 

If you mean natural or real, yes, I think they're real.  My problem is here we have Beth breaking down when she chose to sign up for a reality show but, yet, says she has a wall she doesn't want to put down. 

Yes. Organic = not fake. I signed up for building my house near my parents so as they aged, we could be close by. Did I know how painful and hard it would be when they actually got old when I signed up? Nope. Same could be said for raising a kid, doing a mudrun, threading my eyebrows, the after effects of eating spicier Thai than usual, etc. etc. Most of those have made me cry when I didn't expect them to. So what. Fortunately I don't have people poking at me and telling me they'll fucking tell me what they want to tell me. LOL. Now that I'm thinking about it, when I think about a really hard, emotionally trying day - if Heather had gotten on my jock like she does, I don't know if I could have remained as civil as Bethenny did.

But, yeah, I agree that she spends a lot of her time playing the sympathy card. (Unless it's editing ;-) ) I have not a lot for her.

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 2
(edited)

Yes. Organic = not fake. I signed up for building my house near my elderly parents so when the time came we could live close. Did I know how painful and hard it would be when they actually got old when I signed up? Nope. Same could be said for raising a kid, doing a mudrun, threading my eyebrows, the after effects of eating spicier Thai than usual, etc. etc. Most of those have made me cry when I didn't expect them to. So what. Fortunately I don't have people poking at me and telling me they'll fucking tell me what they want to tell me. LOL. Now that I'm thinking about it, when I think about a really hard, emotionally trying day - if Heather had gotten on my jock like she does, I don't know if I could have remained as civil as Bethenny did.

But, yeah, I agree that she spends a lot of her time playing the sympathy card. (Unless it's editing ;-) ) I have not a lot for her.

When did that happen?

Sorry, for the huge spoiler. I edited.

Edited by imjagain
(edited)

LOL me too

Is Kristen getting gaslighted by Heather & Carole?

First the phone call, oh I went to Bethenny's Birthday dinner, oh you weren't there were you busy, oh you weren't invited. How awful and rude, are you okay?

Next Heather going up to Kristen & Josh, oh I told Bethenny off for you, she made such a big deal out of out, she is not the type of person I want to know better.

Then Carole, oh I don't want to hurt your feelings but I spoke to Bethenny and she said you're dumb for not trademarking your nail polish.

What kind of friend does that?

She's always been the third wheel to those two so what you say seems plausible to me. The three have a night out together, Kristen goes home while Heather and Radzi end up at Carole's for a pajama party and talk about how dumb Kristen is. Sounds about right.

Kristen says she often feels boxed out of conversations and I believe her. I also don't believe that is entirely her fault.

This probably the wrong thread, but in the preview for tonight's show [snip]

Yikes. That's a spoiler. Sorry, mods. We should probably edit, imagain Edited by ryebread
(edited)

If Beth's reality is that she only has her daughter 15 days a month why the hell did she sign up for this show? I'm not being snarky or bitchy to Beth but christ on a freaking cracker!

Beth's daughter is going to her father's half the month, a father who I'm sure loves her and is I'm assuming not abusing her. So, while I'm sure Beth misses her her sweet girl it's not some fantastic tragedy of sending your child off to a horrid nightmare. Beth is busy and needed more to occupy her time so she not only signed up for this show, actively sought her own reality show on Bravo. How would she cope with that?

I'm sorry if I can't find the sympathy Bravo wants me to have for Beth.

The women discussing a trip and schedules is normal, Beth's tears and drama is annoying!

I don't see Beth as "keeping it real" I see as Beth trying to play for sympathy.

Perhaps Bethenny didn't realize how much it was going to affect her until she got into it? When Bethenny was on the show, it was more focused on the individual lives and less on the forced group activity....I mean, were there even any group trips prior to Ramona's renewal trip? Did they do that in the first few seasons? I think Bethenny probably thought she would attend what she could attend and spend time with her daughter when she had her, perhaps she didn't realize that the other women-Kristin and Heather to a lesser degree- were going to throw such a hissy fit about her not being at every single event.

....and I don't think you can discount the money. If they did pay her a million, that's a pretty good reason to sign up. Yes, Bethenny has money, but as she stated she is bleeding money in the divorce and the prospect of a million bucks for a few months of "work" is a pretty good option. I mean, someone has to pay Jason's bills.

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 4

Perhaps Bethenny didn't realize how much it was going to affect her until she got into it? When Bethenny was on the show, it was more focused on the individual lives and less on the forced group activity....I mean, were there even any group trips prior to Ramona's renewal trip? Did they do that in the first few seasons? I think Bethenny probably thought she would attend what she could attend and spend time with her daughter when she had her, perhaps she didn't realize that the other women-Kristin and Heather to a lesser degree- were going to throw such a hissy fit about her not being at every single event.

....and I don't think you can discount the money. If they did pay her a million, that's a pretty good reason to sign up. Yes, Bethenny has money, but as she stated she is bleeding money in the divorce and the prospect of a million bucks for a few months of "work" is a pretty good option. I mean, someone has to pay Jason's bills.

Even if the show is different now from when Bethenny was on, she has watched it and seen the changes. She knew what she was getting into when she signed back up this time around. Also, the show has always been more about the interaction of the group combined with the individual HW storyline IMO.

• Love 1

Even if the show is different now from when Bethenny was on, she has watched it and seen the changes. She knew what she was getting into when she signed back up this time around. Also, the show has always been more about the interaction of the group combined with the individual HW storyline IMO.

But not every housewife has attended every event. I am guessing that the issue of filming when she had Bryn was discussed with production, since Bryn cannot be on camera. It's the other ladies-mainly Kristin and Heather- making such a big deal about her not being everywhere. Betheny seemed to be handling filming when she could just fine until she started getting pressure by the other women.

• Love 3

I may have missed something, but I don't remember the ladies throwing any hissy fits about her not attending things. She missed Dorinda's cocktail party, which was not even discussed at the time, and the boxing deal.  It is very clear that she has missed many other things because they are talking about her absence, but we haven't seen any fits being thrown about it yet. Just discussion and curiosity. Of course that could all change if it continues. 

I agree that the interaction among the ladies has changed dramatically since she was on the show. Still, she watched the show in her absence. She has talked several times about Aviva. If she signed up for this show somehow thinking that Aviva was discussed when she couldn't go to Montana, but that she wouldn't be for not going on the big cast trips, she is either entitled or delusional. The thing is, I think that everyone of these gals knows that Beth will actually end up coming to the big stuff. The stuff where the action always takes place and the camera is guaranteed to catch all the action. They knew there was no way in the world that Beth wouldn't come to big cast trips like T&C, so watching her cry about it and act like it is such a huge sacrifice might be irritating. Again, all of this was by her choice.

I certainly agree that sometimes you find yourself in traumatic situations by your own making, but were unprepared for the actual reality of it all. We've all been there and done that. This shouldn't have been a shock to Beth, however. She has done all of this before.  She just did that interview where she said that basically she didn't want to marry Jason, but caved in because of the pressure. The fact that she'd already been offered a spin-off by Bravo was a huge weight on her. So she did it against her better wishes. She gets what a reality show is all about. She understands the pressure and the focus. She is the ultimate Reality TV celebrity. No one has more experience than Beth in this format. I'm sure the others balance their sympathy with the knowledge that she knew better than they probably did when they started what she was getting herself in to. 

• Love 4
(edited)

But not every housewife has attended every event. I am guessing that the issue of filming when she had Bryn was discussed with production, since Bryn cannot be on camera. It's the other ladies-mainly Kristin and Heather- making such a big deal about her not being everywhere. Betheny seemed to be handling filming when she could just fine until she started getting pressure by the other women.

When did Heather and Kristen make a big deal about Beth not attending things?

Lu mentioned that the other women thought that Beth was not trying to get to know them or whatever she said. Beth didn't argue the fact. Then made a point to attend Dorinda's birthday.

I just dont remember Kristen and Heather bitching about Beth not attending events. Not saying it didn't happen I just don't remember it. I wouldn't blame them though, they all have lives not just Beth.

I know Heather tried to tell Beth that Kristen was hurt she was not invited to something but Beth didnt want to hear it.

And, I don't even recall Beth and Kristen having much if any conversations.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 4

That does not negate the fact that Bethenny knew what she was getting into when she rejoined the show. She is not some babe in the woods being thrown to the Bravo/production/other HW wolves, she is a veteran of these shows and she is the 1 that signed her name on the contract. OR will she claim that Andy "forced" her into returning to the show in a couple of years? LOL

• Love 4
(edited)

When did Heather and Kristen make a big deal about Beth not attending things?

Lu mentioned that the other women thought that Beth was not trying to get to know them or whatever she said. Beth didn't argue the fact. Then made a point to attend Dorinda's birthday.

I just dont remember Kristen and Heather bitching about Beth not attending events. Not saying it didn't happen I just don't remember it. I wouldn't blame them though, they all have lives not just Beth.

I know Heather tried to tell Beth that Kristen was hurt she was not invited to something but Beth didnt want to hear it.

And, I don't even recall Beth and Kristen having much if any conversations.

Apparently they made a big enough deal about it for LuAnn to say something, Kristin was leading the charge and Heather joined in at the Red Lion dinner. Even after Bethenny talked to LuAnn and started making an effort, they still had a problem. Bethenny left Carole's election party early! Bethenny didn't tell Heather she was coming to Dorinda's!

Yes, they all have lives, why do they need to micromanage Bethenny's?

That does not negate the fact that Bethenny knew what she was getting into when she rejoined the show. She is not some babe in the woods being thrown to the Bravo/production/other HW wolves, she is a veteran of these shows and she is the 1 that signed her name on the contract. OR will she claim that Andy "forced" her into returning to the show in a couple of years? LOL

And she's fulfilling her contract, right? Doesn't she go to events? Doesn't she go on he cast trip? I am not saying Bethenny didn't know what production is like, I'm saying perhaps she didn't realize she would have the added pressure of some of the other women micromanaging her schedule. Edited by shoegal
  • Love 4
(edited)

So we are to believe that poor Bethenny has not bothered to watch the show in the years since she left and had noooooo idea that it would require her to do things like go out to parties and go on trips. Now granted she's had HW on her failed talkshow but I guess it's realistic to believe they never discussed anything like that with her either. And I'm sure in the negotiations with Andy he never mentioned any of it either. Even knowing what his poor friend was going thru in her life, he just left all that info out?

I'm not buying it. Bethenny knew exactly what she was signing up for and probably figured it would make her seem even more sympathetic to the viewers for "doing it all". Too bad she's once again crashing and burning.

Apparently they made a big enough deal about it for LuAnn to say something, Kristin was leading the charge and Heather joined in at the Red Lion dinner. Even after Bethenny talked to LuAnn and started making an effort, they still had a problem. Bethenny left Carole's election party early! Bethenny didn't tell Heather she was coming to Dorinda's!

And she's fulfilling her contract, right? Doesn't she go to events? Doesn't she go on he cast trip? I am not saying Bethenny didn't know what production is like, I'm saying perhaps she didn't realize she would have the added pressure of some of the other women micromanaging her schedule.

As they have all stated she missed a lot more than what they are showing. They all have families so why should the others leave theirs to fulfill their contracts and Bethenny get to pull the "I have a kid" card to avoid certain things? I'd be pissed too. And i honestly don't see any of them micromanaging anything. They had a conversation about it. It keeps happening so they keep discussing it. it's not like they're weeping in a corner or throwing themselves to the floor because they can't believe she is ignoring them. Who knew having an adult conversation about something they are all dealing with was so sinister. Edited by hottesthw
  • Love 8
(edited)

So we are to believe that poor Bethenny has not bothered to watch the show in the years since she left and had noooooo idea that it would require her to do things like go out to parties and go on trips. Now granted she's had HW on her failed talkshow but I guess it's realistic to believe they never discussed anything like that with her either. And I'm sure in the negotiations with Andy he never mentioned any of it either. Even knowing what his poor friend was going thru in her life, he just left all that info out?

I'm not buying it. Bethenny knew exactly what she was signing up for and probably figured it would make her seem even more sympathetic to the viewers for "doing it all". Too bad she's once again crashing and burning.

I am saying I do not believe that Bethenny expected to be criticized by the other women for not attending every event. Surely she knew that she would interact with the ladies and film scenes, and take the group trips, which she did, but that it wouldn't be an issue of she missed some events, like a boxing match. Edited by shoegal

As they have all stated she missed a lot more than what they are showing. They all have families so why should the others leave theirs to fulfill their contracts and Bethenny get to pull the "I have a kid" card to avoid certain things? I'd be pissed too. And i honestly don't see any of them micromanaging anything. They had a conversation about it. It keeps happening so they keep discussing it. it's not like they're weeping in a corner or throwing themselves to the floor because they can't believe she is ignoring them. Who knew having an adult conversation about something they are all dealing with was so sinister.

If Heather or Kristin decide they can't go to an event because of their kids, I don't think Bethenny would care either way. I remember Sonja and Ramona refusing Atlantic City citing their children as a reason. LuAnn skipped the renewal getaway citing her daughter. What is the big deal?

• Love 4

And she's fulfilling her contract, right? Doesn't she go to events? Doesn't she go on he cast trip? I am not saying Bethenny didn't know what production is like, I'm saying perhaps she didn't realize she would have the added pressure of some of the other women micromanaging her schedule.

We don't know who all complained about Bethenny being a no show, I doubt that it was just Heather/Kristen. LuAnn said "all" the HWs mentioned it/talked about it, not just some/2. We do know that Bethenny acknowledged that she had missed a lot of get togethers, so I do think it was a sore point for most of the them.

No one is trying to "micromanage" Bethenny, in fact, I would go so far as to say she is the one that is cherry picking what she will/not attend and that is what is causing some to question her. Once again, if her time with Bryn is so important to her, why join a reality show that requires attendance at parties/gatherings in the evening and trips outside the area? Her schedule is no more important than anyone else's.

• Love 2
(edited)

I can't blame the other women. If Beth is being paid as much as is being reported, I might be a little peeved that the Queen of Bravo can pick and choose what she takes part in. While they have to make things fit in their schedule for their job, like everyone else.

Is their real issue with Bravo? Yeah maybe, but, imo Beth makes it very easy to be pissed at.

Kristen has done nothing to Beth and yet Beth treated her pretty dismissively.

I get some just love Beth but she is an incredibly rude woman. I'm sure first and second season Beth would have a real issue with some one acting the way she is now towards the other women. She had no problem calling out Kelly when Kelly was trying to act above Jill's "cute" charity event.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 4

We don't know who all complained about Bethenny being a no show, I doubt that it was just Heather/Kristen. LuAnn said "all" the HWs mentioned it/talked about it, not just some/2. We do know that Bethenny acknowledged that she had missed a lot of get togethers, so I do think it was a sore point for most of the them.

No one is trying to "micromanage" Bethenny, in fact, I would go so far as to say she is the one that is cherry picking what she will/not attend and that is what is causing some to question her. Once again, if her time with Bryn is so important to her, why join a reality show that requires attendance at parties/gatherings in the evening and trips outside the area? Her schedule is no more important than anyone else's.

It's no more important than anyone else's, but it is the most important to her. Bethenny attended parties and gatherings for filming. I don't believe they are required to attend *every* event or gathering, or even every event or gathering they are invited to attend by another HW. I think Heather and Kristin are just butthurt. Boohoo.

• Love 1

It's no more important than anyone else's, but it is the most important to her. Bethenny attended parties and gatherings for filming. I don't believe they are required to attend *every* event or gathering, or even every event or gathering they are invited to attend by another HW. I think Heather and Kristin are just butthurt. Boohoo.

And that is the point. Brynn is her top priority. So she should just shut up and get off tv and go be with her. If I was her coworker I'd be butthurt too. She's no more special than any of them, regardless of what she thinks.

I can't blame the other women. If Beth is being paid as much as is being reported, I might be a little peeved that the Queen of Bravo can pick and choose what she takes part in. While they have to make things fit in their schedule for their job, like everyone else.

Is their real issue with Bravo? Yeah maybe, but, imo Beth makes it very easy to be pissed at.

I get some just love Beth but she is an incredibly rude woman. I'm sure first and second season Beth would have a real issue with some one acting the way she is now towards the other women. She had no problem calling out Kelly when Kelly was trying to act above Jill's "cute" charity event.

Isn't it funny how that she is now guilty of the same if not worse behavior than those who she made fun of many season ago.

• Love 5
(edited)

And that is the point. Brynn is her top priority. So she should just shut up and get off tv and go be with her. If I was her coworker I'd be butthurt too. She's no more special than any of them, regardless of what she thinks.

I don't think Bethenny thinks she's any more special than any of them. Maybe Kristin does, since it's such a big deal if Bethenny is not there!! I know a way you can get her off your TV, too, just saying... Edited by shoegal
  • Love 4
(edited)

When has she acted "above" or been rude? She was not rude to Kristen, she was cordial, she sat down, then found herself in runteldat conversation, announced that she had to go and went.

Why should she entertain this silliness?

Why should K care if B thinks she's dumb? How will it forward anything to hear Carol's garbled account through the mazy mind of K so B could deny, then K goes to Carole? And back to B? What? Not interesting at all, imo.

K wants to make an at best vicarious encounter with B into a thing? Takes two; not playing. Fucking reality. And great TV.

Edited by SFoster21
  • Love 3

When has she acted "above" or been rude? She was not rude to Kristen, she was cordial, she sat down, then found herself in runteldat conversation, announced that she had to go and went.

Why should K care if B thinks she's dumb? How will it forward anything to hear Carol's garbled account through the mazy mind of K so B could deny, then K goes to Carole? And back to B? What? Not interesting at all, imo.

K wants to make an at best vicarious encounter with B into a thing? Takes two; not playing. Fucking reality. And great TV.

So in Bethenny world, it's not silly or rude to talk about and insult Kristin and her business venture to Carol, but it is silly and rude to talk about the same business venture with Kristin. That B sure is the queen of the double standard this year.

I agree I don't see why Kristin would care what Bethenny thinks personally. If anything I'd ask for the names and numbers of the business folk behind SG so she can gather up tidbits from them on how to be successful herself.

I don't think Bethenny thinks she's any more special than any of them. Maybe Kristin does, since it's such a big deal if Bethenny is not there!! I know a way you can get her off your TV, too, just saying...

The only one crying about the spotlight being on her and it being so stressful and how being on Forbes was just too much is Bethenny. Everyone else, including the viewers, are just doing their job.

• Love 5
(edited)

I said Kelly acted above Jill's event.

Beth was rude to Heather when was trying to explain that Kristen was hurt. Beth was rude by walking away when Kristen tried to talk to her.

Imo Beth is rude! You don't have to agree.

This whole show is mostly silliness, but this is the show Beth joined.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 7
(edited)

Neither Kristen or Heather have acted "butthurt" about Bethenny missing anything, what was said was said in passing. LuAnn was the one to make it a big deal and again, according to LuAnn, they have ALL talked about it, not just Heather/Kristen. IMO, it is Bethenny acting all "butthurt" about this, "Oh my life", "Oh my daughter', "Oh, my divorce", "Oh, my business", "Oh, the Forbes report", "my, my, my, my", as if everyone needs to do everything according to her schedule alone.

Correct, they are not required to attend every single event but from what LuAnn said, and Bethenny agreed with, Bethenny has missed a lot. Again, don't take a job if you can't show up for work. JMO

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 7

So in Bethenny world, it's not silly or rude to talk about and insult Kristin and her business venture to Carol, but it is silly and rude to talk about the same business venture with Kristin. That B sure is the queen of the double standard this year.

I agree I don't see why Kristin would care what Bethenny thinks personally. If anything I'd ask for the names and numbers of the business folk behind SG so she can gather up tidbits from them on how to be successful herself.

The only one crying about the spotlight being on her and it being so stressful and how being on Forbes was just too much is Bethenny. Everyone else, including the viewers, are just doing their job.

You agree that K should not care about B says or thinks about her. In that case, the end of the conversation is reached. I think B thinks K shouldn't care and got there fast. Sorry, not rude to walk away. I personally never deal with runteldat because people who retail a negative comment should go to hell. K should have told C to go to hell. But she went to B, all nostrils flaring. But B is making herself important?

Yeah, we don't agree.

• Love 3
(edited)

Neither Kristen or Heather have acted "butthurt" about Bethenny missing anything, what was said was said in passing. LuAnn was the one to make it a big deal and again, according to LuAnn, they have ALL talked about it, not just Heather/Kristen. IMO, it is Bethenny acting all "butthurt" about this, "Oh my life", "Oh my daughter', "Oh, my divorce", "Oh, my business", "Oh, the Forbes report", "my, my, my, my", as if everyone needs to do everything according to her schedule alone.

Correct, they are not required to attend every single event but from what LuAnn said, and Bethenny agreed with, Bethenny has missed a lot. Again, don't take a job if you can't show up for work. JMO

I think Kristin and Heather are acting butthurt, that's my opinion. We're the other ladies upset,too? Maybe, but we were shown that.

...and Bethenny has shown up for work.

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 1

I think they are acting butthurt, that's my opinion.

...and Bethenny has shown up for work.

I don't think they're acting 'butthurt' at all.  Annoyed is more like it.

I wish Beth didn't show up for work.  The show, IMO, is better without her.   I tune in to watch RHNY, not Bethenny Starting Over. 

• Love 6

Kristen if fully entitled to complain that Bethenny is not held to the same standard as the rest of the Housewives. I understand that Bethenny has to leave her child but Kristen has to leave two children. In the care of Josh for crying out loud! She is in danger of them becoming irredeemable hipster douches before they even go to grammar school!

So Bethenny has nothing to cry about. At least no more than any of the other Housewives. Suck it up and go to work you whinny bitch and stop complaining. Nobody wants to hear it. Especially not for half the episode every freaking episode. Enough already!

• Love 5
(edited)

Kristen if fully entitled to complain that Bethenny is not held to the same standard as the rest of the Housewives. I understand that Bethenny has to leave her child but Kristen has to leave two children. In the care of Josh for crying out loud! She is in danger of them becoming irredeemable hipster douches before they even go to grammar school!

So Bethenny has nothing to cry about. At least no more than any of the other Housewives. Suck it up and go to work you whinny bitch and stop complaining. Nobody wants to hear it. Especially not for half the episode every freaking episode. Enough already!

For sure, Kristen is entitled to be a butthurt whiny bitch about Bethenny not showing up or leaving early, and I'm fully entitled to call her a butthurt whiny bitch for it.

Win, win!

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 5

By all means you are entitled to call Kristen a butthurt whiny bitch but I don't think anyone especially Ramona is entitled to call her stupid. Kristen is standing in as a surrogate for all of us who are tired of Bethenny's bullshit. Kristen might not be brilliant but she is kind of shrewd. She called out Heather's bossiness last season which is all the rage among the cool kids this season. Calling out Bethenny for weeping and carrying on like the Trojan Women over the same problems that all of the women with children have is taking up the cudgels for the audience who is tired of Bethenny's nonstop nonsense.

She might not be the sharpest tool in the drawer but she can cut a bitch. Just sayn'

• Love 5
(edited)

By all means you are entitled to call Kristen a butthurt whiny bitch but I don't think anyone especially Ramona is entitled to call her stupid. Kristen is standing in as a surrogate for all of us who are tired of Bethenny's bullshit. Kristen might not be brilliant but she is kind of shrewd. She called out Heather's bossiness last season which is all the rage among the cool kids this season. Calling out Bethenny for weeping and carrying on like the Trojan Women over the same problems that all of the women with children have is taking up the cudgels for the audience who is tired of Bethenny's nonstop nonsense.

She might not be the sharpest tool in the drawer but she can cut a bitch. Just sayn'

Kristin can cut a bitch, just not Bethenny. "Where are you going? Get back here!" Edited by shoegal
  • Love 5