Type keyword(s) to search

Speculation WITHOUT Spoilers: Lalalalala! I can't hear you!

• Start Topic

OK, I have a feeling that Jasmine will be made a regular next season. We know there will be "new" characters. Karen David just RT'ed a bunch of articles and posts about the show. I mean, she's a prolific Tweeter, to put it mildly (I unfollowed very quickly because of her sheer number of posts), but she's gotten beyond breathless lately. Also, her obsession with tweeting about Colin is giving me a serious case of second-hand embarrassment. Anybody who followed her during Galavant, was she like that on Twitter then? It's definitely a bit much for a guest star.

4 hours ago, Souris said:

OK, I have a feeling that Jasmine will be made a regular next season. We know there will be "new" characters. Karen David just RT'ed a bunch of articles and posts about the show. I mean, she's a prolific Tweeter, to put it mildly (I unfollowed very quickly because of her sheer number of posts), but she's gotten beyond breathless lately. Also, her obsession with tweeting about Colin is giving me a serious case of second-hand embarrassment. Anybody who followed her during Galavant, was she like that on Twitter then? It's definitely a bit much for a guest star.

Can't make Jasmine a regular without Aladdin. So I doubt she'll be made a regular and yes she was like that with Galavant. 

Also so what if she tweets about Colin, at least that tells us if he's filming or not. Are you telling me that if you were working with Colin O'Donoghue you were not gonna be fangirling and letting everyone know?

She also has tweeted about Bex and Deniz and also about the Galanvant reunion she had with tons of the cast.

The articles she's RT'ing are ones that include her. And of course she's gonna RT fan posts about the show, it's called promotion. Especially when those posts talk about renewing OUAT for S7 and keeping her and Deniz. What actor wouldn't want a secure slot for next year?

Edited by Hookian
  • Love 1

....Did Adam seriously have to come on Twitter to tell people that Jasmine and Hook would not be paired romantically? Did that literally just happen? I swear some people in this fandom are so insecure.

• Love 1

Another two crazy theories is the stupidity saying that Tiger Lily is Hook's LI. First of all the chick they cast is 27, and looks way younger. She's not going to be an LI. She's going to be an ally in Hook's journey FOR Emma. Since if this is the adventure it's all for Emma, so obviously you know he needs allies and stuff.

The other one is a fansite is closing it's doors at the end of S6, Once Upon a Fan and people take that as an indication the show is ending. When the person whom runs the site is not in the entertainment business at all and personally I'm very happy they're closing their doors. The most bitter SF/Neal and anti Hook/CS fans I have ever seen.

25 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

They hadn't even tagged Adam. Adam was literally looking for drama. He prefers to address the craziest theories but ignores legitimate concerns becasue he can't really address them. 

LOL, Adam and his stalking fans' untagged tweets. This is far from the first time. He really does go looking for crazy drama. Probably to distract from the actual issues! He can shoot down a wild theory or concern, people applaud him for interacting with fans and so ignore how he ignores real issues.

Edited by Souris
  • Love 2
59 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

They hadn't even tagged Adam. Adam was literally looking for drama. He prefers to address the craziest theories but ignores legitimate concerns becasue he can't really address them. 

To make matters worse the same idiot that he replied to then accused Adam of Hook and Tiger Lily becoming a romance? What can Hook not interact with another female on the show but Emma before he starts getting accused of cheating on her? And if he did have a romantic past with Tiger Lily so what? He had a romantic implied past with Tink. Both were probably flings, both were meaningless. Hook said until Emma came around he never thought he would get over his Milah. Until Emma came around nothing mattered. This is the same dude that payed a hooker not to sleep with him. 

Some CS shippers are just so annoying and insecure despite everything we've gotten.

When you're bored and the spoilers lie at the bottom of the barrel, you begin to over-analyze the 6x12 promo.

Tidbits I noticed:
* Regina gets captured in the Wish Realm and Wish!Rumple sets her free.
* Regina passionately hugs Wish!Robin? Isn't that a bit forward?
* Charming and Zelena are in a scene together, standing side by side. It'll be interesting to see where Zelena lies after Regina's hypocrisy speech.
* Snow is awake in the woods at night.

Edited by KingOfHearts

Honestly, any episode that actually shows us what Emma had to go through in prison that lasts longer than 30 seconds is fine by me. How is it that she's supposedly the main character, yet we've never had a thorough flashback episode to one of the most defining moments of her past? Quick 10 second clips here and there doesn't cut it.

50 minutes ago, Camera One said:

Wouldn't it be cool if Emma and Cleo had met before in prison, when they were in side-by-side cells but they didn't realize it?

It would have been better if Cleo was a fellow prisoner, for many reasons.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Curio said:

Honestly, any episode that actually shows us what Emma had to go through in prison that lasts longer than 30 seconds is fine by me. How is it that she's supposedly the main character, yet we've never had a thorough flashback episode to one of the most defining moments of her past? Quick 10 second clips here and there doesn't cut it.

Because then the audience might see the hideously soul crushing and emotionally eviscerating experience that nearly destroyed Emma and realise the monumental cruelty of Neal in helping to send her there.....and we can't have any tarnishing of ArseWipeFire's halo, can we....!

Edited by PixiePaws1
  • Love 4

The Wish Realm could be one of those "realms of story" Isaac spoke of. With the Page 23 and Bizarro World business, that really doesn't seem too improbable. It would be kind of amazing if it turned out the Wish people were real and Regina did in fact murder Princess Emma's parents. I just picture Princess Emma got locked in a closet somewhere or tossed into LWM.

Edited by KingOfHearts

Regina just can't say, "Oh, I know these people aren't real because I say they aren't real." How does she know they don't have consciences? She could never know that. How does she know whether or not their lives continue after she and Emma find a way back to Storybrooke? Is Wish Henry just going to be abandoned and live with the fact that his mother left him all alone, and to make matters worse, she's teaming up with the woman who murdered his grandparents? If they're successful and return to Storybrooke, I presume Emma and Regina will never return to the Wish Realm, so Wish Henry will be orphaned until he dies. Can Emma live with herself if she ditches her son even though he's "fake"? Or if Emma ever ran into Wish Hook, she probably couldn't bear the thought of killing him even though he's "fake" too. So why does Regina get a pass for killing the Charmings even though Emma would probably shutter over the thought of killing any of the people in this realm?

Any guesses on how Emma and Regina are able to escape the Wish Realm? Magic bean? Mermaids? Can Charming and Hook finally be allowed to travel to the Wish Realm too? I'm placing my bets on a new magical item we've never seen before.

38 minutes ago, Curio said:

I presume Emma and Regina will never return to the Wish Realm, so Wish Henry will be orphaned until he dies.

This is part of what made the Wishverse so illogical. Regina refused to defend herself against Wish!Henry, but had no problem abandoning him. But she couldn't bear to part with Wish!Robin, whom she had met a second before. But she had no qualms murdering Wish!Snowing, and letting Wish!Rumple loose. 

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, Curio said:

Any guesses on how Emma and Regina are able to escape the Wish Realm? Magic bean? Mermaids?

I'm guessing they use the magic wardrobe or the enchanted tree somehow. That would make sense with the return of August/Pinocchio. It may also be why Hook is involved as his ship is made from enchanted wood. Perhaps they need more than just the wardrobe since they are bringing three people back?

9 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

This is part of what made the Wishverse so illogical.

The entire premise of the Wishverse makes no sense whatsoever. I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but I wonder if they will ever address the fact that Regina, the hero, crushed the hearts of two living, breathing people. They may not have been the "real" Snow & Charming, but they were real people. 

• Love 3
On 1/20/2017 at 5:48 PM, Kktjones said:

I wonder if they will ever address the fact that Regina, the hero, crushed the hearts of two living, breathing people. They may not have been the "real" Snow & Charming, but they were real people. 

Really, you have to ask?  uh...sorry, I guess my cynicism was showing.  I have no doubt that as far as Regina goes, that will NEVER be addressed.  Just like all the other people she's ever murdered will never be addressed.  

And if it ever is - for some reason in the series finale or something - well then, won't I be absolutely flabbergasted?  And amazed.  Oh, and pleasantly surprised.  But I just don't have that much confidence in A&E.  

• Love 1

If it's mentioned, it might be something like this

Back in Storybrooke...

SNOW: Thank goodness you two are back.  I nearly died from worry.

EMMA (with a knowing glance at Regina): You don't know the half of it.

OR...

Back in Storybrooke...

DAVID: So... were we there in the Wish Realm where there was no Curse?

EMMA: Yes.  But the FAKE version of you died.  Regina had to crush THE FAKE version's hearts to save me.

SNOW: Thank you Regina.  How can we ever thank you for choosing a method of death that was so instant and without suffering?

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 8
On 1/20/2017 at 4:36 PM, Rumsy4 said:

This is part of what made the Wishverse so illogical. Regina refused to defend herself against Wish!Henry, but had no problem abandoning him. But she couldn't bear to part with Wish!Robin, whom she had met a second before. But she had no qualms murdering Wish!Snowing, and letting Wish!Rumple loose. 

Well, she had a Henry, Snow, and David back home, but no Robin . . . 

With WishRobin, her needs would be met.  Does anything else really matter?

Edited by Mari
oops.
  • Love 1

With WishRobin, her needs would be met.  Does anything else really matter?

Nothing really matters, anyone can see. Nothing really matters. Nothing really matters... but the Queeeeen...

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 3
On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 3:48 PM, Kktjones said:

The entire premise of the Wishverse makes no sense whatsoever. I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but I wonder if they will ever address the fact that Regina, the hero, crushed the hearts of two living, breathing people. They may not have been the "real" Snow & Charming, but they were real people. 

This is one of the funnier things for people to get upset by, imo. The show clearly played the AU as a laugh. Even Snow's and Charming's deaths were played in the most comical way possible. Taking things way too seriously is the m.o. of this show's fandom though, I guess.

I don't think Bluebeard was there.  Now, that's one Fairy Tale character who should be scary and they should do an episode on.  

Bluebeard reminds me so much of Rumpbelle. It would have been an awesome twist if Belle wasn't his first maid he fell in love with, and she found her deceased predecessors in the basement. (Can we still retcon that?)

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

Bluebeard reminds me so much of Rumpbelle. It would have been an awesome twist if Belle wasn't his first maid he fell in love with, and she found her deceased predecessors in the basement. (Can we still retcon that?)

I used to think that if they ever decided to go procedural, they could have had Emma and Charming investigate the serial killer fairy tales (like Blue Beard, Mr Fox, etc.) and they could then do some of the cannibal fairy tales like part II of Sleeping Beauty.

21 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

She married him even though she knew he flayed a man alive, healing him each time so he could do it over and over again, and even though she knew he stole babies. I wouldn't have a hard time believing at this point that she married him after finding the bones of all his previous maids in the basement. He'd just have had to make sad eyes and maybe do one nice thing for her to convince her yet again that he had a good heart.

• Love 1

Actually, we already have evidence in the show that Rumple had previous maids. Remember when he killed the mute one after she saw the dagger? I find it hard to believe that if Rumple were lonely, he'd wait a century or two to hire another maid.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

Actually, we already have evidence in the show that Rumple had previous maids. Remember when he killed the mute one after she saw the dagger? I find it hard to believe that if Rumple were lonely, he'd wait a century or two to hire another maid.

Hm.  Now imagine how much more interesting it would have been (well, macabre, but interesting...) if they'd included in Rumple's story an arc where he was purposefully going through maids looking for a particular one who could/would...satisfy some magical requirement for some nefarious reason...until he finally got to Belle.  

• Love 1

The latest promo mentioned that big war between "good and evil" again. Is there really good and evil in Storybrooke, though? Isn't more like, the people in the Regina fan club versus the people who aren't? The promos always speak of this ongoing epic conflict that never seems to go beyond family drama. We're really just watching a glorified soap opera.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

Guys, this is the final battle prophesied by Rumple in Season 1 (the Pilot, I think). A&E are masterminds--they foreshadowed this from the start!

Yep and if you watch carefully, you'd know Granny grew up in a bell tower in Fake Medieval Paris with Quasimodo.

• Love 2

I think I know the Season 6 cliffhanger.  Wish Realm Rumplestiltskin comes to Storybrooke, and we'll get two Rumples for Season 7.  Wouldn't that be original?  Maybe he'll come with Wish Realm Cruella, Wish Realm Hades, Wish Realm Peter Pan, Wish Realm Zelena, Wish Realm Cora, Wish Realm Hans, and on top of that, Fan Favorite The Evil Queen will be back, etc.  It'll be Once Upon a Time: All-Stars Villain edition.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Camera One said:

I think I know the Season 6 cliffhanger.  Wish Realm Rumplestiltskin comes to Storybrooke, and we'll get two Rumples for Season 7.  Wouldn't that be original?  Maybe he'll come with Wish Realm Cruella, Wish Realm Hades, Wish Realm Peter Pan, Wish Realm Zelena, Wish Realm Cora, Wish Realm Hans, and on top of that, Fan Favorite The Evil Queen will be back, etc.  It'll be Once Upon a Time: All-Stars Villain edition.

Umm... what have we discussed about posting dangerous speculations like this on this board?? 

Edited by Rumsy4
  • Love 4

think I know the Season 6 cliffhanger.  Wish Realm Rumplestiltskin comes to Storybrooke, and we'll get two Rumples for Season 7.  Wouldn't that be original?  Maybe he'll come with Wish Realm Cruella, Wish Realm Hades, Wish Realm Peter Pan, Wish Realm Zelena, Wish Realm Cora, Wish Realm Hans, and on top of that, Fan Favorite The Evil Queen will be back, etc.  It'll be Once Upon a Time: All-Stars Villain edition.

Wish Realm Regina comes, and we get three Regina's! No wait... four! Split her too!

Edited by KingOfHearts

I just had the worst idea. What if Snow had a sister named Rose Red as a child? Maybe she had accidentally put her in mortal danger (by telling a secret, obviously), so all memory of her existence was taken away? But as it turns out, Rose didn't die, and now she's back in Storybrooke for revenge. She bonds with Regina over their anger toward Snow, and then they save the day with friendship magic.

You have to admit. That would totally happen as a final season retcon.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1

I would love to see Rose Red.  But considering it's this show, Rose Red would be a Young Regina.  Cora actually went forward in time and stole her with Rumplestiltskin's help, by luring them with a bear.  Snow was the one who wanted to follow the bear while the practical Regina did not, yet Young Regina was the one who was "punished" and got pulled into the portal.  Cora put a memory altering spell on the whole kingdom, but now Snow and Regina remember their deep-seated bond, and realize they're related by blood, and Emma is related to Regina by blood too and so is Henry.  They're even more of a family than they were before.

Edited by Camera One
6 minutes ago, Camera One said:

I would love to see Rose Red.  But considering it's this show, Rose Red would be a Young Regina.  Cora actually went forward in time and stole her with Rumplestiltskin's help, by luring them with a bear.  Snow was the one who wanted to follow the bear while the practical Regina did not, yet Young Regina was the one who was "punished" and got pulled into the portal.  Cora put a memory altering spell on the whole kingdom, but now Snow and Regina remember their deep-seated bond, and realize they're related by blood, and Emma is related to Regina by blood too and so is Henry.  They're even more of a family than they were before.

And like that, everything became Once Upon an Incest. Regina would have married her own father and seduced her brother-in-law. But, on the bright side, it would make the incesty-ness of Swan Queen more obvious.

Edited by KingOfHearts

Or how about this. Regina, Snow, and Zelena were all Cora's daughters, but evil Eva stole Snow and altered everyone's memories. Making Regina and Snow related by blood just sounds like something the writers would love to do.

Edited by KingOfHearts

That's such an Eva thing to do.  Maybe she couldn't have children, so she stole Cora's daughter and de-aged her, so Cora couldn't find her, then tricked Cora into drinking a memory loss potion.  Cora and her three daughters could have lived happily ever after because Snow would have made Cora see the errors of her ways.

Edited by Camera One
8 hours ago, Camera One said:

I was thinking about the Bear in "Snow White and Rose Red".  It would be a great opportunity to bring back Merida!

That will be another amazing opportunity for the actress to shine! She was so wasted in S5. Her cameo in the finale alone was priceless!

Edited by Rumsy4