Type keyword(s) to search

Speculation WITHOUT Spoilers: Lalalalala! I can't hear you!

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, retrograde said:

Will we ever see or hear from Liam 2.0 again, or will he be another Lily — a two-dimensional relative who disappears without a word, despite how often this show tells us family is important? 

Maybe he and Lily could get together for a whole new level of ew. 

I figure Liam will leave with Nemo on the Nautilus, so it will actually make sense that he'll never be heard from again. It seems like Hook got him back with his family and then left. They aren't either of them interested in knowing each other.

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, KAOS Agent said:

I figure Liam will leave with Nemo on the Nautilus, so it will actually make sense that he'll never be heard from again. It seems like Hook got him back with his family and then left. They aren't either of them interested in knowing each other.

I did get the sense that Hook was letting Liam go when he slipped out of the room when Liam and Nemo were reunited. So I could buy it if they mentioned that the Nautilus had left. I don't know that Hook wasn't interested. He's just not going to push because he knows Liam isn't interested and has the family he needs. But it would be nice if we knew for sure that the Nautilus had left and if we saw some sense of Hook having been affected, but given that we've had no sense of Hook being affected by being killed, tortured, and coming back from the dead, I'm not holding my breath.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, KAOS Agent said:

13 hours ago, Camera One said:

Whatever's convenient for story.  The actor didn't have enough charisma to warrant any more screentime.  I liked Percival way more.

12 hours ago, Shanna Marie said:

I did get the sense that Hook was letting Liam go when he slipped out of the room when Liam and Nemo were reunited. So I could buy it if they mentioned that the Nautilus had left. I don't know that Hook wasn't interested. He's just not going to push because he knows Liam isn't interested and has the family he needs. But it would be nice if we knew for sure that the Nautilus had left and if we saw some sense of Hook having been affected, but given that we've had no sense of Hook being affected by being killed, tortured, and coming back from the dead, I'm not holding my breath.

I agree that they will drop the Hook and Liam story line but wasn't Nemo stabbed and if yes who stabbed him?  If he was stabbed wouldn't the heroes be concerned? Maybe since they have some many murderers on their team, one random stabbing doesn't warrant concern....

6 minutes ago, tri4335 said:

I agree that they will drop the Hook and Liam story line but wasn't Nemo stabbed and if yes who stabbed him?  If he was stabbed wouldn't the heroes be concerned? Maybe since they have some many murderers on their team, one random stabbing doesn't warrant concern....

He was stabbed by Liam in the flashback but didn't die because they went to the Land of Untold Stories. It's when Hyde forced everyone out of there and into Storybrooke that his wound became a problem. Nemo was basically like Charlotte in 6x02.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, KAOS Agent said:

Maybe Rumpel sees the whole Morpheus dream thing where Damien hates him as destiny, so he's trying to cut the strings of that fate? My guess is that Rumpel uses the shears and now the baby is going to be super evil because reasons.

I think that's what Rumple's thought process is. It doesn't make any sense, because fetus Morph was disgusted with his father's past treatment of Belle and his earlier family, and warned his mother to not go back to Rumple. When the baby is born and grows up, there's no reason to suppose it will remember what happened in the dreamscape when he was still in the womb. Unless he thinks Morph's genetics makes it inevitable that he will hate his father (why?).  Maybe Rumple wants to seperate Belle and the baby so that he will bring him up instead of Belle. At any rate, what Rumple is planning seems more like stealing free will rather than altering destiny. It's not like Rumple knows the future, unless he's been having visions as well. Have we ever seen Mr. Gold exhibiting his seer tendencies?

2 hours ago, PixiePaws1 said:

I wondered if she was getting split a la Hyde; but it could be kind of cool if we ended up with an AU existing in parallel with this one and they merge resulting in 2 of more than just Emma. 

That would be cool: AU Emma trying to stab regular Emma and take her place. If it's an AU version of Emma, there would be no danger of the "copy" dying along with the "original", as with the Jekyll-juice induced splits, thus increasing the stakes. 

Edited by Rumsy4
49 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

It's not like Rumple knows the future, unless he's been having visions as well. Have we ever seen Mr. Gold exhibiting his seer tendencies?

The writers will pull that out of the toolbox if needed to spackle over a plot hole. I don't think we've every seen him exhibit those tendencies in SB, but there's no reason to think he doesn't have them...except when the writers need him not to have them, because he would technically be able to see every bad think that's happened to him and those he loves well in advance, and wouldn't have as much excuse for doing all the dumbass things he routinely does. 

• Love 1

Please let the EQ's real plan be that she wants to recast the Curse, this time with the savior part of it  and the show is reset again..(She would make Emma the town biker lesbian, Hook the owner of a Gay Leather Bar and Regina her "Ugly Book Worm"Sister, the Jan to the EQ's Marcia..) Yawn, I know, Curse 801 but the plus of this is...she's going to have to kill Henry! YEA CURSE!

• Love 1

Sneak peek from this Sunday's episode:

SCHOOL.  Late At Night.

SNOW: I'm so glad I get to live a normal life, don't you?  

JASMINE: Why are you here so late?  Don't you have a baby?

SNOW: Why are YOU here so late?  What do you even do here again?

THE EVIL QUEEN apparates in.

THE EVIL QUEEN: Muahahahaha. Looks like I have two little birds trapped in a cage!  That's an Aladdin reference, you know.

SNOW: What do you want?!  There's nothing you can do to me even though you have magic and I'm essentially helpless.

JASMINE: Don't forget your bows and arrows are still here.  See, there was a point to that useless subplot three episodes ago.

THE EVIL QUEEN: Well, it's my five billionth chance to take your heart since I arrived in Storybrooke.  And finally I will do it because the Writers ran out of filler material.  Muahahahahahahahahaha!

SNOW: What about Oliver Twist?  Great Expectations?  A Tale of Two Cities?  There's a wealth of Charles Dickens novels we haven't delved into yet.

THE EVIL QUEEN: Good point, see ya later.

JASMINE: You really are Snow White.  This season has really shown us who Snow White really is.

SNOW: Someone who's all over the place and has no coherent arc?

PIP: Hello Snow.  

SNOW: You must be from The Land of Untold Stories.  How are those really uncomfortable beds at Granny's?

PIP: I'm sorry, but I need to take your heart.  The Evil Queen gave me an enchanted spade.  It's the only way I can get my own heart back from Estella.

JASMINE: I'm impressed, the Writers really read the Wikipedia entry this time!

SNOW: No!  The Evil Queen will never win!  You will not...

PIP: Here it is... your heart.

SNOW: Oh great. 

Edited by Camera One

Yeah, I probably shouldn't have put that out into the universe.  We all know what happens when we make jokes about really awful things the show could decide to do.  

:)

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Mari said:

Yeah, I probably shouldn't have put that out into the universe.  We all know what happens when we make jokes about really awful things the show could decide to do.  

:)

A&E probably read our boards, skip all the constructive criticism, and just look for wacky ideas they think are serious.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

A&E probably read our boards, skip all the constructive criticism, and just look for wacky ideas they think are serious.

I think Belle should flee and hide in Smurf village. Belle would make the perfect Smurfette to Rumple's Gargamel.

No wait, even better.  Gargamel creates all female smurfs and they are nasty and unlikeable until a smurfy spell is cast on them to make them good.  Oh the possibilities, the opportunities for flashbacks.  Showing how Regina and Zelena evolved from Rumple's protegees to real smurfs.

I am interested in seeing Hook and the Evil Queen interact next episode, although it's possible he confronts her and she just magics him away and he's not seen again until the end. Still, I am expecting some decent snark between the two of them. This is a situation where it's appropriate for both characters to unleash their barbs. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Camera One said:

Any bets on whether anyone will mention The Dragon in tonight's episode?

Did they ever mention Auntie Em?

I have a feeling this episode will mostly consist of Rumple formulating the climax like he always does. It reeks of 4x11 vibes...

Edited by KingOfHearts

Every time I listen to the Mulan soundtrack, I imagine the final scene of "Once Upon a Time".  Set to the music at the end of Mulan, where the emperor and China bows down to her, instead of we have Regina at center stage... first, Snow, Charming, Emma, Hook and Henry bow down, and then row by row, all the people of the Enchanted Forest bow down.  "I've heard a great deal about you, Regina. You killed your father, enacted a Dark Curse, killed villages, put your stepdaughter under a Sleeping Curse, terrorized innocent people, trapped me behind a mirror! And you have saved us all." - The Dragon

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 1

I'm not really interested in much from the Spring preview, including whoever is holding that diamond ring. 

Most of what I care about is centered on Emma meeting Hook in the not real world. Maybe they'll have to climb the beanstalk again to get the dried up bean. But even my interest in that is pretty limited. 

I was really hoping Snow and David's curse would be undone before next half season. I'm kind of disappointed in the way Charming used the lamp. 

• Love 1

So we're going to wait three months to see:
* Someone cut off the Evil Queen's snake head with the sword and cook her into a stew.
* Regina realize Holodeck!Robin is fake.
* Rumpbelle continue to flounder and run around trying to stop their son from becoming Jumanji'ed.
* Jasmine screw up Agrabah even further with her pricey all-sales-final genie wishes.
* Emma's continued panic attacks strengthen with Gideon running around, then "die" in the season finale.
* Snow wake up from ironic hibernation and yell at David for not telling her Emma is in possible danger.
* Hook standing around spouting lines that don't matter.
* Henry getting more validation despite persistence in making stupid decisions.
* All the Outlaw Queen fans freaking out for five minutes, then yelling at Adam when Holodeck!Robin dies/leaves.
* All the Swan Queen fans moaning at the Holodeck!Robin detour.
* All the Captain Swan fans watching something else.

Gee, I'm on the edge of my seat here. How could it all possibly end?!

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 4
37 minutes ago, InsertWordHere said:

I'm not really interested in much from the Spring preview, including whoever is holding that diamond ring. 

Most of what I care about is centered on Emma meeting Hook in the not real world. Maybe they'll have to climb the beanstalk again to get the dried up bean. But even my interest in that is pretty limited. 

I was really hoping Snow and David's curse would be undone before next half season. I'm kind of disappointed in the way Charming used the lamp. 

Agreed on all counts! 

That diamond ring is probably Outlaw Queen (real Robin was going to propose or something stupid like that).

Edited by Rumsy4
  • Love 1

I'm just not excited about any of the "cliffhangers" from this winter finale.

Belle and Rumple working together to face their "evil" son and his grandma.  Zzzzz...

Robin Hood.  Zzzzz...

Waiting for Emma to die.  Again.  Zzzzz....

Agrabah.  Zzzzzz...

No joke that the Sleeping Curse's effect is basically we get to alternate between seeing Snow and David in the present-day.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Rumsy4 said:

Agreed on all counts! 

That diamond ring is probably Outlaw Queen (real Robin was going to propose or something stupid like that).

AU Robin doesn't know her, so I doubt it's them.

Honestly I think the ring is CS but that doesn't mean Killian is proposing. I honestly think he's showing David the ring to get his blessing.

I feel the purpose of this supposed Captain Charming build up is for this reason.

I love Snow and David's ring. The ring in the promo doesn't look like the kind of ring Hook would pick out for Emma, but who knows? If it is for CS, maybe he's been keeping it on a chain around his neck this whole time, along with Liam's ring, the shell phone, some cursed Aztec gold, Henry's spare XBox controller, a locket containing a lock of his mother's hair, and a flashdrive filled with the plotlines in Season 6 that were supposed to resemble the Season 1 feel. 

• Love 6

Even if the ring is for CS, it'll feel completely unearned because the writers shifted so much focus away from them in 6A. It's the same mistake they made in 4B. Emma and Hook were separated for practically the entire arc of 4B, but randomly in the finale, they wanted Emma's big emotional moment to be that she realized she never said the words "I love you" to Hook. While it was kind of nice to have a significant moment like that, it didn't pack a huge emotional punch because they sidelined CS's scenes for most of the season leading up to it.

• Love 6

Agreed. It would be stupid for CS to get engaged at this point. There's zero build-up to it. Unless it's something like--I might die tomorrow, so let's get married today--thing. Which would be even more stupid. 

Edited by Rumsy4
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Rumsy4 said:

Agreed on all counts! 

Nah, the premiere was written by A&E. It's probably Emma proposing to Regina. At this point, it would make more sense than a CS proposal.

Couldn't they just use the genie lamp to wish Fake!Robin was real?

Regina: "I wish this Robin was a real person."
Aladdin: "Um... my magic isn't working. He is a real person."
Emma: "Wait, if he's real... Regina! You killed real people! Rumple is out slaughtering real villages!"
Regina: "But-but- that can't be. They were all fake!"
Aladdin: "I sent you to a real, alternate universe. Genies aren't powerful enough to create entire realms full of phony people. That would be impossible."
Regina: "So, if that's true, where was the Emma from that world?"
Aladdin: "About that..."
Princess Emma: "Hello, lovely peasants! Do any of you know the way back to Misthaven? I'm terribly lost, teehee!"
Hook: "Bloody hell. As if we weren't seeing double enough already."

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 3
38 minutes ago, DigitalCount said:

Wait, so is Regina never going to need to reintegrate Gina? Now that's what I call character developm-- *dies*

2 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

If you mean good old Regina is growing back the Darkness within herself--I agree. Taking this discussion to the spec thread.

I think the big "twist" is going to be that the heroes will succeed in killing the Evil Queen only for Regina to regain all the Darkness she supposedly lost. Which I question anyway, becasue her heart (which we saw in Changelings) was pretty black, and the only difference between "good" Regina and "old" Regina was the former being more boring. 

4 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

That's probably why they turned her into a snake, to kill her.

That's an interesting thought. The heroes are likely stupid enough to think it "unsporting" to kill Gina when she can't defend herself. Rumple is most likely the one who will do it (without telling Belle, obvs).

16 minutes ago, Camera One said:

If they kill The Evil Queen, Regina dies, though.

I don't think so -- it's the original who had to die to kill the evil spinoff, as we learned with Hyde and Jekyll. They just weren't able to harm the spinoff at all. Emma was able to wound the Evil Queen with the sword without harming Regina.