Type keyword(s) to search

Wishing On A Star: What We Want To Happen

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Camera One said:

That would make the Black Fairy fall for two losers.  We saw her with Rumple in "Changelings", and I can't see how she at that stage would give a fig about someone like Brennan, enough to TLK him.

Maybe she just used them for their babies? Originally, she would get herself pregnant, but later decided it would be more efficient for her business if she just kidnapped instead.

Edited by KingOfHearts
17 hours ago, Camera One said:

That would make the Black Fairy fall for two losers.

Maybe she's got a type? She wouldn't be the first woman who has an unerring loser radar. We don't really know enough about Brennan to judge his loserness, other than him selling his kids. We don't know what he was up to that had him pursued. He might have been successful at what he was doing. If she went for Malcolm, who really wanted to be a teenager again, then a selfish rogue might have been an improvement.

Of course, all of this is pure silly speculation, but I figure that at this point in the show, if they're going to be ridiculous, they might as well swing for the fences.

I wish every song in the musical ep would be ALL the missed conversations between Emma and:

- Snow. & Charming...heartfelt outpouring..filling them in on her childhood and what Neal did.

- Charming...riding around in the patrol car and singing about helping people with getting cats out of trees, petty crimes etc as they work together and bond and point at various fairytale characters describing why they were hauled into jail at some point. 

- Killian...they sing about their future plans as they tear each others clothes off and dance up the stairs to their bedroom...or shower...!

- Henry...in which she sets him straight on a kid interfering in adult's love lives..cos he's just creepy!

- Leroy and the dwarves....singing at them to stop panicking 

-August..in which she beats the crap out of him with a wooden leg for his part in sending her to jail

- one line to Regina to shut the hell up about her not getting her happy ending while Regina hands back the hearts she STILL has in her vault

-a solo for Emma at FuckwitFire's grave where she really lets loose on the rage for the terrible and cruel things he did/said to her.

...then a final reprise of the duet with Killian.

That would do me nicely..

• Love 2

I wish every song in the musical ep would be ALL the missed conversations between Emma and:

Realistically, we're going to get Regina and Zelena singing, "Do You Want to Build a Scarecrow?" instead.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

Realistically, we're going to get Regina and Zelena singing, "Do You Want to Build a Scarecrow?" instead.

I know...probably even worse..but this is the wish thread...so...allow me my dream :o))

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 6:22 PM, Curio said:

For all we know, they might "feel" like Charming uses unicorn tears to gel his hair, but unless we actually see it explained on screen it doesn't mean anything.

I would willingly watch a couple of Regina-heavy episodes without complaining, if we got scenes like Charming trying to figure out how to replenish his supply of Uniform Unicorn Hair Care products. 

• Love 6

I wish... ABC puts out a press release that "Once Upon a Time" is going to follow the footsteps of "Lost".  They're actually going to set an end-date... three seasons from now... in Season 9.  :D

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 2

I know there are many people who hope that Emma's engagement ring has some meaningful history to it...but I hope it is brand spanking new. The little girl who probably got hand-me-downs for most of her childhood deserves a ring of her very own that was  bought specifically for her and her alone.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, PixiePaws1 said:

I know there are many people who hope that Emma's engagement ring has some meaningful history to it...but I hope it is brand spanking new. The little girl who probably got hand-me-downs for most of her childhood deserves a ring of her very own that was  bought specifically for her and her alone.

Totally agree.

You can file this under "characters that will never be on the show because ABC doesn't have the rights". I would like to see Willy Wonka as a Dark One. He would us his chocolate factory to kidnap children, and he would probably be Rumple's uncle or something. Or you know - he's just Rumple in an alternate universe.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

You can file this under "characters that will never be on the show because ABC doesn't have the rights". I would like to see Willy Wonka as a Dark One. He would us his chocolate factory to kidnap children, and he would probably be Rumple's uncle or something. Or you know - he's just Rumple in an alternate universe.

Would he have a secret affair with the Blind Witch?

I wish that Jen had been given creative control from s3 onwards....she understands her character...would have pushed heartfelt emotional scenes and explore relationships while still keeping the fun ..all that has been missing.....*sigh*

• Love 4

It also wouldn't even take a nimwit to realize they needed to give Emma and Snow some scenes.  I wonder if Jen and Ginny thinks it's odd they have so few solo scenes together.  I can't imagine they wouldn't have noticed.

• Love 5

Are all Disney properties fair game for the show to use?

I ask, because, we already have a Gideon, why not Bill Cipher, as well?

For those unfamiliar, here's his first appearance:

And here's perhaps his best known moment:

I know it's extremely unlikely, but hey, wish list thread.

• Love 2

Thinking about the boring pattern of introduce villain, villain flounces around town being generically evil while heroes run around talking about needing to do something, and then villain finally acts and heroes respond in the arc finale ... it might be interesting to repeat part of the pattern of the first season in the sense of the villain actually succeeding in the premiere, and then they spend the arc working to defeat the villain. So, say, the villain arrives and successfully defeats the heroes to take over Storybrooke (or maybe transports them somewhere else to rule over them there) in the premiere. Then the rest of the arc is about the heroes being the resistance -- maybe winning small victories of defiance, learning more about the villain, spying on the villain, and coming up with a plan to overthrow the villain, which is carried out in the finale.

I guess in a way that's how things kind of go now, except the villain isn't doing much of anything during the time the heroes are trying to learn about the villain. It would make more sense if the villain isn't doing much because he/she is already in control and has carried out his/her plan.

• Love 1

Can we have that spin off please??? With Zelena as their wacky neighbor???

You could throw random characters into a hat, draw three names out, and get an awesome spinoff. Throw in a random realm or setting for extra spice.

"Whale, desperate for a date, decides once more to resurrect a body from the grave. He moves to the Enchanted Forest for a higher concentration of magic, then raises the devil herself - Cruella. While she plots her back to Storybrooke for revenge, he tries unsuccessfully to woo her with his gothic charms. Anna of Arendelle, in need of some college credits, interns as his new assistant."

"Sick of being the Third Wheel, Mulan decides to use the Silver Slippers to move to Oz. Unfortunately, the slippers misunderstood her request, and send her to Australia instead. There, she runs into August at a bar, who is looking for new inspiration on his retelling of the Rescuers Down Under. Taking a flight back to Storybrooke, they crash in-flight on a mystical island. There, they meet the Dragon, who has the new job of running the Temple for the Others living there."

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 2

It just really hit me, after watching this, how small Hook's world has become. He's found his Happy Ending, so that's good, but he's lived his whole life (until recently) as part of a tight-knit group, and now the only one he can ask to be his best man is his soon-to-be stepson (who isn't actually a man quite yet). I mean, where the hell is Smee?

I wish Ariel was Hook's Best Person. And Nemo officiated the ceremony. And Liam 2.0 was invited to the wedding. Or that Ursula and Poseidon showed up. Or Blackbeard crashed the wedding, demanding he be given the Jolly Roger. I really hate that Hook doesn't get to have a support/frenemy circle with him that doesn't involve Emma's relations. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Rumsy4 said:

I wish Ariel was Hook's Best Person. And Nemo officiated the ceremony. And Liam 2.0 was invited to the wedding. Or that Ursula and Poseidon showed up. Or Blackbeard crashed the wedding, demanding he be given the Jolly Roger. I really hate that Hook doesn't get to have a support/frenemy circle with him that doesn't involve Emma's relations. 

There are ao many guests that should be there supporting Emma and Hook that won't be, and no offense to those actors but theyre not exactly big names that would be cost prohibitive.  

Ernie Hudson may have been prohibited because he's on contract with FOX's APB, and it's possible some of them were busy with pilots or other projects.  

What they could have done, at the be ve tumblr least, is do what other shows have done in similar situations and show the character from the back talking to Hook, whoever with it being 'this is Ariel, but Joanna is unavailable so we can't show the face'.

The point is, those people should be there.

• Love 4

Really, there should be lots of people at the wedding who certainly wont be there. Red, Elsa and the Frozen gang, Aurora and Philip, Cinderella and her sister and prince, Mulan, the Nautilus crew, including Liam, as previously mentioned, Ariel, Eric, Poseidon, and Ursula, Jefferson and his daughter, Smee and the rest of Hooks crew who I presume are still hanging around, Tinker Belle, Merida, Merlin, Gwen, Anton, and probably a few others I'm forgetting, really all have reason to be there and show some support to the people who keep saving everybody over and over, or are their friends and allies. I know some of them live in different worlds, but since when has that made any difference lately? You can use magical Uber at this point to get from land to land.

I know its impossible to get all those people, but it would be nice to see their wedding having more than just the regulars and a few two second cameos from some of the background characters. I would be amazed to even see Whale and Gepetto around, and they're still acknowledged to exist from time to time!

• Love 2

We at least need to know whether Nemo and Liam saved the Nautilus and are still alive. Hook's remarkably unaffected for someone who may or may not have seen his Other Brother Liam for the last time and who doesn't know his brother's fate. True, they haven't had a chance to develop a real relationship, but when Hook loves or cares, he loves and cares deeply, and having lost one brother tragically, surely he'd feel something about losing another brother with the same name, especially since the ship was damaged in a quest for a kraken that Hook insisted on, so he bears some of the fault. And we know how Hook likes blaming himself.

At the very least, of the characters in Storybrooke, we need Tink, since she was apparently a long-term friend of Hook's from Neverland (or not, since now it looks like she didn't get there until late) and Smee, and both of them are supposedly in town. Cinderella should be there as one of Emma's friends. Emma has called Lily and August her best friends. Will they be in the episode?

• Love 3

I think a lot of these people could be excused and ditch the wedding altogether when you realise that their predicament originates from the important people at said wedding. They have all been cursed and have to live far away from home because Regina, Snow, Hook decided so. The mayor has been poisoning their life for decades, Zelena and Emma have turned people left and right either into or monkeys or statues and Henry will lift a finger to give a happy ending to an evil witch after she terrorizes everybody but helping the poor people in town is a no!

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Shanna Marie said:

We at least need to know whether Nemo and Liam saved the Nautilus and are still alive. Hook's remarkably unaffected for someone who may or may not have seen his Other Brother Liam for the last time and who doesn't know his brother's fate. True, they haven't had a chance to develop a real relationship, but when Hook loves or cares, he loves and cares deeply, and having lost one brother tragically, surely he'd feel something about losing another brother with the same name, especially since the ship was damaged in a quest for a kraken that Hook insisted on, so he bears some of the fault. And we know how Hook likes blaming himself.

I really need to see the scene where Hook goes to Granny's and says, "Hi, my name's Killian. This is my brother Liam. And this is my other brother Liam."

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, Selina K said:

I really need to see the scene where Hook goes to Granny's and says, "Hi, my name's Killian. This is my brother Liam. And this is my other brother Liam."

I know. It's just crying out to be done.

• Love 1
On 5/1/2017 at 0:09 PM, JonasArm said:

I think a lot of these people could be excused and ditch the wedding altogether when you realise that their predicament originates from the important people at said wedding. They have all been cursed and have to live far away from home because Regina, Snow, Hook decided so. The mayor has been poisoning their life for decades, Zelena and Emma have turned people left and right either into or monkeys or statues and Henry will lift a finger to give a happy ending to an evil witch after she terrorizes everybody but helping the poor people in town is a no!

Not to mention that bad things happen at town gatherings...most of the time some bitchy drag queen likes to crash and threaten everyone, which actually would make it more interesting then 99.9 percent of the weddings I have been to but in Storybrooke its old hat.

• Love 1

I deseperate wish upon a star that if Rumple is indeed back in the reboot (no, real problem with it) that the soap opera with Rumbelle stop!

No, more break up and stuff keep them together or separate but a choice must be made.

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, Camera One said:

I want a half-season adventure with Emma, Snow and Charming.

They should rename this thread "Wishes That Will Never Be Fulfilled".

I'd go for a Captain Swan and Snowing adventure season.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Camera One said:

They should rename this thread "Wishes That Will Never Be Fulfilled".

I've been thinking that an alt-history thread could be fun -- what we wish had happened, what would have been different if a major turning point had been changed.

• Love 1
(edited)

Snowing adventure season.

But S6 was the "Year of Snowing"!

I've been thinking that an alt-history thread could be fun -- what we wish had happened, what would have been different if a major turning point had been changed.

I've thought of the same. It would give fanfiction writers a lot of ideas!

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 2

I'm still riding the Bitter Train so I wish for the ratings to be SO BAD that not even the Netflix Ex Machina can make the show last another season. Really drive home how important Emma is to the story. 

• Love 4

I won't waste my time on wishes with these writers, instead I'll appeal to the talented writers in the fandom. My wish is for a genfic that covers this whole series but erases all the generally agreed upon bad parts and makes the good parts even batter. Where we get canon couples but also focus on the non-romantic relationships that were completely neglected in the later seasons. I want a fic that makes me like Regina and at least understand Rumple again.

I know this seems like an almost impossible task, but apparently True Love's Kiss can cure abdominal stab wounds now, so I figure someone's author pen is at least up to the challenge. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, InsertWordHere said:

I won't waste my time on wishes with these writers, instead I'll appeal to the talented writers in the fandom. My wish is for a genfic that covers this whole series but erases all the generally agreed upon bad parts and makes the good parts even batter.

I don't know if this grants your wish, but I think the finale has finally made me angry enough to start up that Once Upon a Time in Offscreenville comic I've wanted to start for years now.

• Love 4
(edited)

I want a fic that makes me like Regina

Every time I attempt to write fanfiction with Regina, remorse spills out everywhere. She's very challenging to write for because if she were as redeemed as she's supposed to be, she would not be making bitchy comments or whining about her happy ending. You're forced to go one way or the other, because she is such a polarized character. It's not as apparent when she plays a minor role, but when she has any sort of focus, it's painfully obvious her characterization is flawed by design. 

All that being said, I want a fic like this too. Her character has unchecked potential. I've been itching to start writing again. I just wish I was better at it.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 2

My only wish is that Zelena might show up again in the future (as a one-off ep or recurring). Otherwise, I don't really care too much going forward to wish for anything. Most of my invested interest is gone with the old characters. For the reboot, I'd say I'm more of a casual viewer like with OUAT in Wonderland.

8 hours ago, Anna35 said:

I would like for Killian and Adult Henry to develop a relationship similar to that of Captain Charming.

Well, Charming and Henry both think he's a dirty pirate, so I can see this happening.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, KingOfHearts said:

Well, Charming and Henry both think he's a dirty pirate, so I can see this happening.

I think Henry more or less came around to Killian in the end. And if they are cursed, Henry won't have any idea Killian was a pirate. 

4 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

For Charming,it depends on {a} what day of the week it is and {b} whether Charming needs Hook for something.

• Love 1