Type keyword(s) to search

Wishing On A Star: What We Want To Happen

• Start Topic

Ingrid's plan to get a family is nice and all, but I'd love to see a villain who's more into just being... evil. A sadist who wants to watch the world burn. Someone who doesn't give a crap about the lives of anyone, who will gladly take revenge at a moment's notice. A character along the lines of Mayor Mills or Cora.

*whispers* Jafaaarrr...*end whispering*

No, really. Jafar needs to come to Once. Except I would be slightly worried that they'd ruin his awesome evilness he had in Wonderland.

• Love 4

This is what I want too. Basically, I want a true villain and not a sad-sack, woe-is-me-loser with powerful magic. I'm tired of all the "sympathetic" back stories. Give me someone who is just an @#!hole and revels in it. Someone who really sinks their teeth into it, ala the Evil Queen before they declawed and woobified her. Someone I can unreservedly loathe for their villainy, instead of just loathing them for bad writing and/or scenery chewing. Someone the good guys can band together to defeat without guilt or remorse.

I'd like to see a villain who can give even Rumple a run for his money. Someone who is just as clever as they are powerful. They have to be a force that requires the qualities of every Nevenger to defeat in their own special ways. They must also be manipulative but ruthless.

Id really like their motive to be bringing magic to the Land Without Magic, then proceed to conquer it effortlessly.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 2

he then introduces Emma as his daughter.

David:" Oh, Anna! This is Emma, my oldest child, the sheriff I was telling you about!" ::beams::

Anna and Kristoff: ::blink::

*g*

Maybe a "The Zeppo" -esque  episode that follows the regular towns folk during a catastrophe? Do they have a shelter that is giant-proof? Can stand up to huffing and puffing? Is there a basement in the hospital where folks can be safe if a wraith is loose and tearing up power lines like licorice? Are theresafe houses where folks in town can hide out in case of a magic fight? (It seems stupid to me to watch to evil witches hurl nasty spells at each other, but ::shrugs::) Is there just one spot where the communal torches and pitchforks stay? Inquiring minds want to know!

Or we could see how the citizens have refined their techniques as they have stayed in Storybrook. It would have the bonus of Grumpy running around yelling and being Captain Obvious, which is super. From the Wraith to Tiny to the Ice Monster Elsa made? 

This is really random but the Death Watch poll has got me thinking about Marian's (IMO) inevitable death and I've decided that I want Robin to kill her.  I want it to be horrifying and clear that this is not a reason to root for him.  I want it to be so appalling that even Regina can see it for what it is and runs the other way rather than rejoice at no longer having an obstacle to her 'soulmate'.  I want this to ultimately lead to Regina realizing that a tattoo is just a tattoo and that she has no feelings for Robin without its influence.  Then Robin can be kicked off the show so we don't have to pretend he's a good guy anymore.  Finally, the show can bring in a real love interest for Regina who makes sense for her character, doesn't have a preexisting True Love, and opens more story possibilities. 

• Love 8

I think we need Lady Cluck to show up. They're generally working with the Disney versions of these stories, so why not introduce Maid Marian's BFF, an extremely formidable woman who takes crap from no one, will stand up to anyone and who makes it clear that this behavior just will not fly where Marian is concerned. And who can tackle knights (or outlaws), when necessary.

So once Marian is defrosted and is seriously pissed off because she heard everything that was said over her frozen body, she finds her best friend and holes up there with her, and when Robin wants to talk to her to explain things, he finds himself facing a very large Scottish woman with her arms folded defiantly over her ample chest, saying, "I don't think so, laddie."

• Love 5

It sounds crazy, but if the emphasis is gonna be on OQ (gack!) in 4B, then maybe Hook and Emma can finally find time for that 2nd date? Mostly I think the PtB are just dragging out CS b/c it's so popular, but I'd really like to see some progress on that front.

• Love 1

Me too.. just a recast would be fine with me. Some sort of aging magic that makes him [Henry] an adult? Time travel? Body switching? If they need a massive contrivance to do it, this is one time I'll definitely let it slide.

I've figured out how we can do it. 

Apparently, you can age inside the urn.  I wish the urn would suck Henry in, then if he has to be spit out, he could be spit out at least three years older--or more, if they're feeling like taking a risk.

• Love 1

In thinking of things I'd rather spend screen time on than Robin and Regina being conflicted, I decided I'd rather see more of Hook teaching Elsa about modern technology and whole scenes of Aurora's confrontations with the Devil Box in her hotel room. And then I decided that what we need is the support group for storybook characters who don't have the cursed modern memories download. Even if they don't do it on the show, it should be a DVD extra, like the Good Morning Storybrooke stuff.

Aurora: I accidentally turned on that Devil Box in my room at the inn. It was terrifying!

Hook: That's called a television, love. Apparently, they use it for information and entertainment, though I can't say that I've found anything on it that I'd consider enlightening or entertaining. Emma said something about Netflix, which I take it means more customized material, but I didn't find the button for that on my control device. I'd recommend sticking with books.

Elsa: I think the automatic ice maker is interesting, but Kristoff would hate it. His whole life is delivering ice to people.

Marian: Is all ice cream cursed? Because I liked the taste I got, but I don't think it's worth going through that again.

• Love 6

I've figured out how we can do it.

Apparently, you can age inside the urn. I wish the urn would suck Henry in, then if he has to be spit out, he could be spit out at least three years older--or more, if they're feeling like taking a risk.

Yeah! Lets dump him in some world, then when he gets out, it's been years for him but a few days for everyone else, like how Narnia works. I wish Pandora's Box would have worked like that. Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1

In thinking of things I'd rather spend screen time on than Robin and Regina being conflicted, I decided I'd rather see more of Hook teaching Elsa about modern technology and whole scenes of Aurora's confrontations with the Devil Box in her hotel room. And then I decided that what we need is the support group for storybook characters who don't have the cursed modern memories download. Even if they don't do it on the show, it should be a DVD extra, like the Good Morning Storybrooke stuff.

Aurora: I accidentally turned on that Devil Box in my room at the inn. It was terrifying!

Hook: That's called a television, love. Apparently, they use it for information and entertainment, though I can't say that I've found anything on it that I'd consider enlightening or entertaining. Emma said something about Netflix, which I take it means more customized material, but I didn't find the button for that on my control device. I'd recommend sticking with books.

Elsa: I think the automatic ice maker is interesting, but Kristoff would hate it. His whole life is delivering ice to people.

Marian: Is all ice cream cursed? Because I liked the taste I got, but I don't think it's worth going through that again.

I would prefer to watch this that whatever contrived angsty plot the writers are going to give us tomorrow.

• Love 1
Yeah! Lets dump him in some world, then when he gets out, it's been years for him but a few days for everyone else, like how Narnia works.

And then he'll try to kill Emma and have sex with Belle. 

Edited by FurryFury
  • Love 2

Would Emma still have happened?

I'd say that's unlikely. Emma would probably be the one to transcend timelines. Let's have Regina tag along to mix the pot a little... maybe Bizzaro Regina is on the run from Leopold for running away with Robin, and Regina gets caught in mistaken identity. And who does she get help from to escape? Marian. Let's say that the tavern meeting happened while Zelena was being trained by Rumple, so Rumple ditches Regina and goes for Zelena to cast the curse. Then you got Emma trying to stop her...

This stuff just writes itself.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 3

I'd add an Emma brought up by Ingrid to the mix! Emma as the designated hero/fish out of the water has been done to death, so let her in on the fun! She could still be the hero, though, just a darker take on her normal persona, a la Buffy in "The Wish".

James should definitely replace Charming, though. I mean, aren't mirror universes the place for evil twins to thrive?

Edited by FurryFury
  • Love 2

I'd add an Emma brought up by Ingrid to the mix! Emma as the designated hero/fish out of the water has been done to death, so let her in on the fun! She could still be the hero, though, just a darker take on her normal persona, a la Buffy in "The Wish".

James should definitely replace Charming, though. I mean, aren't mirror universes the place for evil twins to thrive?

I love this idea--and, yes, her father should definitely be James instead of David--or, maybe David could've knocked off James and taken his place with George's approval, since he thought James was too nice and a little wimpy.

Please make this happen.

• Love 1

I'd get a massive literary *O* if Hook turned the tables and sucked Rumple into the hat :) Making sure of course his heart was safely tucked somewhere in the shop!

And whose to say the Snow Queen wasn't lying through her whispery lips about how to use the hat to debunk the dagger??? It could actually take AWAY all Rumples powers. Eat that ice cream, Dark One (grin)

• Love 3

I think we need Lady Cluck to show up. They're generally working with the Disney versions of these stories, so why not introduce Maid Marian's BFF, an extremely formidable woman who takes crap from no one, will stand up to anyone and who makes it clear that this behavior just will not fly where Marian is concerned. And who can tackle knights (or outlaws), when necessary.

So once Marian is defrosted and is seriously pissed off because she heard everything that was said over her frozen body, she finds her best friend and holes up there with her, and when Robin wants to talk to her to explain things, he finds himself facing a very large Scottish woman with her arms folded defiantly over her ample chest, saying, "I don't think so, laddie."

Can we get Dawn French, please?

And then we get the third(to the Nth) act twist, where we find out that Robin Hood is NOT Robin Hood but some shape shifting whatever that took over after the real Robin died of grief when Marian was killed or ANY explanation where this RH is not the true Robin Hood (which he is not, hmph!)

• Love 1

I want a short scene where Regina calls Emma SQ and Elsa the Plastics and is pissed off they didn't want her in thier magic girl club.  Altenately they could be the Heathers.  Would people still get that reference? 

I'm kind of looking forward to the Storybrookers turning on each other I'm just not sure who I want to see Granny go after with a cross bow. 

Hey maybe order is restored when Emma puts magic goo on the Statue of Liberty and she (the Statue) walks into town to the tune of (Your love is Lifting Me) Higher and Higher. 

I must say that I am not looking forward to everyone turning on each other.  I can't enjoy the opposite when they don't even take the time to show the good, healthy relationships that people have in Storybrooke.  We never see friendship anyway.  We hardly ever see Emma with her parents in a nice scene except for one line before someone else walks in and the plot takes over.  Even without shattered sight, we already have characters acting willy nilly like Granny and Grumpy being the opposite of Snow's friends in "White Out".  So we get everyone at each other's throats for "entertainment", because that's all it will be.  They already caused a rift between Emma and Snow in "The Snow Queen", but they didn't even give Emma and Snow a single scene together in "Smash the Mirror", much less deal with the fallout.  How is it any different than what happened on the Jolly Roger in "The Heart of the Truest Believer" when everyone was fighting on the ship, except now we'll get Snow and Charming, or Grumpy and the Dwarves ripping into one another as well?  And then when the Shattered Sight Curse is over, they'll all go back to normal, no doubt after hurling "painful truths" at each other just like in the Echo Caves but these will never be mentioned again.  It just feels to me like another gimmick.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 3

I want a short scene where Regina calls Emma SQ and Elsa the Plastics and is pissed off they didn't want her in thier magic girl club.  Altenately they could be the Heathers.  Would people still get that reference? 

Some of us would. :0)

Plastics would be better than Heathers, only one of them survived; although it could be spun that they didn't die but were sent back to their time in Arendelle.  Obviously, they can not lose Emma.

Are we sure that "Peter Pan" is dead?  I'd love a twist where he turns out to have been hiding in Robin Hood all along and have been manipulating Regina for his own ends.

Edited by elle
  • Love 1

I too, think Peter Pan is revivable. We didn't see a body, so I'm crossing my fingers that he could still be alive. And if not, i wish they could bring Rufio in. I know Killy made that comment about him to Felix, but it didn't mean he was necessarily dead. Unless, I misinterpreted scene. Maybe Hook merely kidnapped him and took him out of the Neverland realm, where he was then forced to grow up? His disappearance could of made them believe he was dead, or he was "dead" because he had to grow up and was no longer a lost boy. Heck, maybe his demise was Peter's idea?

I still would love a Cora/Pan team up if it was at all possible. They'd win. Or a Cora/DQ showdown, because for some reason I don't think they'd get along.

I believe Zelena is revivable. Her remains disappeared in a puff of smoke, similarly to her fake death. Glinda said, about the pendant, "in many ways, it is your life now". No body, no death.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 2

Reviving this thread to wish...if they ever bring down the ice wall, can that please be the END to the whole Storybrooke vs. the rest of the world conceit? They've done nearly four seasons of mostly confining the characters inside the town. I would LOVE to see a storyline with the town being accessible to the outisde world and fairytale characters dealing with normal people tourists and newcomers.

If they need some link to the Enchanted Forest, I'm not opposed to someone finding some permanent way to travel back and forth between realms (bring back Tiny and the magic bean fields!), but I would like to see Storybrooke integrated into "the real world."

• Love 2

*whispers* Jafaaarrr...*end whispering*

No, really. Jafar needs to come to Once. Except I would be slightly worried that they'd ruin his awesome evilness he had in Wonderland.

I am VERY disappointed that Aladdin and Jasmine have yet to show up on Once. Make it happen, show. Every other major Disney princess has appeared.

• Love 1

I wish we'd get a plot where the people of Storybrooke are faced with the decision of staying or returning to the Enchanted Forest. Half would go back, and half would remain. There could be two stories going on, one for each world, that are linked in some way. An overarching threat or something to that effect. The Enchanted Forest events would be the "flashbacks". In the last few episodes of the arc, the two stores begin to combine and jump into one climax. 

Think of all the material you could get. People debating their loyalties, adjusting to their lives under their new decision, missing loved ones, battling new threats in a different setting. Unfortunately I don't trust A&E with oneliners much less an epic exodus plot.

• Love 4

Storybrooke is an artificial construct, so it's really odd to to me that all these people are so gung-ho for staying. As we've seen it can easily come to an abrupt end and they could all be sent back to where they belong, The Enchanted Forest. It's a disaster waiting to happen, but I guess that's par for the course with this show. These people don't ever plan or think ahead and the way it's written really leaves no time for it either. They're always reacting to some monster/curse/villain-of-the-week and that in itself has become a very stale. At this point a major plot twist would be if they didn't have a big bad that's going to decimate the town/curse everyone/enact whatever overly complicated evil machinations that will end up being inconsequential and totally forgotten two milliseconds after the villain is defeated. Now that would be refreshing. 

• Love 1

I got the urge to rewatch the first few episodes of the series and I was surprised to see Maleficent tell Regina that :"POWER comes with a price".  I'd forgotten that she'd said that.  That actually makes sense, as achieving power often involves making sacrifices.  So, my wish is for the show to completely abandon the "magic always comes with a price" BS, since it never actually does, and refocus back to what Maleficent said.  They can even have the characters make this realization as well if they want to keep it in show.  Or, conversely, they could just have the characters realize that Rumpel suffers zero consequences when he uses magic and just says that to people to make them feel like it's their fault when he screws them over.  I'd happily accept that too, but I think consequences to achieving power would make for better stories and characterization, so that's what I'd prefer.

• Love 2

While I don't think you can get away from the idea of magic in a fairy tale centered show, I think that it sometimes gets to the point that it takes away from that original idea of fairy tale characters dropped in this world,

Removing magic from Storybrooke would be on my wish list, most definitely. Anything to level the playing field when it comes to characters that start with the letter R.

(I wish Curse 2 would have given fake memories and removed the magic. I miss S1 Storybrooke's feel terribly.)

Edited by KingOfHearts

Since it's close to Christmas and all, if I could have 10 wishes granted by the Blue Fairy (ha, yeah right), it would be:

1. More consistency, care and detail with world-building (different realms, different worlds, the Enchanted Forest), mythology (rules for magic, magical objects, time travel, etc.), rules of society/culture/governance, and timeline

2. Meaty screentime and multiple-episode character arcs each season devoted to the Emma/Snow/Charming relationship, and Emma, Snow and Charming individually as characters

3. Protagonists get to show more intelligence, long-range planning, and be less reactionary when fighting villains

4. More significant use of supporting characters like Granny, Grumpy, Blue, etc., and guest characters around Storybrooke and the Enchanted Forest (Cinderella, Aurora, Mulan, etc.)

5. Stop having magic in Storybrooke, and having actual balance between power/magic of villains vs. the good guys

6. Exploring the dynamics within Storybrooke (how citizens & characters feel about our world, real-world problems that Emma, Snow, Charming, etc. have to solve, culture-shock for newcomers from magical lands)

7. Giving Regina a coherent character path, with less yo-yo-ing, more logical steps (gaining self-awareness, showing remorse... gradually and with some difficulty), and building her character in her own right and STOP ruining Henry, Snow and Emma on the altar of Regina.  Ditto for Rumple and Belle.

8. More original and deeper use of folk tales, the original Grimm stories, stories from other cultures, fantasy novels (eg. Oz), combined with the continued use of Disney stories as well (sort of like the Frozen/Snow Queen mash-up they had this season)

9. Better pacing of plot, so there is momentum throughout the season, instead of just 3 episodes before the finale... if this requires some more procedural elements à la Season 1, then so be it.

10. More balancing of plot and character development, with actual character arcs planned beforehand for each regular character, where the plot reveals and affects their character emotionally rather than making the characters fit the plot.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 4

I have a couple of wishes going into the finale. However, since I'm extremely bitter about how they've crammed most of the season's major secrets and loose ends into the final 40 minutes instead of spreading it out more, I'm going to lower my expectations a ton and only wish for one of these things to happen. Just one. If the show manages to not do any of them... well... tables will be flipped.

• Belle finds out about Rumple's secrets on her own and makes the decision to break up with him.
  • Emma listens to Hook's voicemail or she just freaking realizes she's been missing her phone for the past couple of days.
  • Any Outlaw Queen screen time is less than 2 minutes.
  • The Frozen goodbyes don't take up more screen time than the actual Storybrooke issues going on.
  • Hook says "As you wish" and/or Emma says "Good."
Edited by Curio
  • Love 2

This is what I'm wishing for in the finale.  Rumple looks at the Hat box, and it seems to be changing into a light baby blue color.  The stars are also not aligning at all. Then, we see into the Hat, and the Blue Fairy is scheming with the Trapped Magical Beings inside the Hat... before she was sucked in, she grabbed Granny's dustpan and stuffed beakers and flasks into her pockets, and she isolated Snow and Charming's hair from the debris.  Since they are not magical beings, she can use their true love to mess with the Hat's functioning, which buys Emma enough time to save them all, since she also left a cryptic note for Emma in the diner.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 1

This is what I'm wishing - that it's revealed the magical beings sucked into the hat were actually banished to the real world... by Rumple getting sucked in there himself. Then 4B starts with Rumple coming back to town with some new *ahem* friends.

Edited by KingOfHearts

I have a couple of wishes going into the finale. However, since I'm extremely bitter about how they've crammed most of the season's major secrets and loose ends into the final 40 minutes instead of spreading it out more, I'm going to lower my expectations a ton and only wish for one of these things to happen. Just one. If the show manages to not do any of them... well... tables will be flipped.

• Belle finds out about Rumple's secrets on her own and makes the decision to break up with him.
  • Emma listens to Hook's voicemail or she just freaking realizes she's been missing her phone for the past couple of days.
  • Any Outlaw Queen screen time is less than 2 minutes.
  • The Frozen goodbyes don't take up more screen time than the actual Storybrooke issues going on.
  • Hook says "As you wish" and/or Emma says "Good."

Well, they at least managed to fulfill one of my wishes during the finale. But I still really want to flip some tables...

• Love 7

I've been watching Season 2. It's better than I remember. Anyway, one thing that sticks out is how Emma wants to give others a chance to change for the better and to have someone believe in them. I would like to have an episode where we see Emma turning her life around after jail. Someone had to give her a break to change her life. My only concern is that it would be tied with believing in Regina. I want the episode to be about Emma.

• Love 4

I've been watching Season 2. It's better than I remember. Anyway, one thing that sticks out is how Emma wants to give others a chance to change for the better and to have someone believe in them. I would like to have an episode where we see Emma turning her life around after jail. Someone had to give her a break to change her life. My only concern is that it would be tied with believing in Regina. I want the episode to be about Emma.

I think that would be very, very interesting.  Would really like to see that, minus any tie-in with Regina, as you said.  In fact, I'd like to see present-day Emma separate herself from the need to be a savior and give people their happy endings.  That is no one's job, ever.  It's a recipe for dysfunction. 

• Love 3

I want to see the Blue Fairy laughing at Tinkerbelle after finding out Marion showed up.

She was probably a closet Outlaw Queen shipper who manipulated the dust to show it was Robin. I bet a lot of certain shipper factions would love to denote their couples as "True Love" with Pixie Dust...

As a change-of-pace episode, maybe a family, say Hansel & Gretel and their dad, turn up missing from a normal, six-month head count. Emma and Hook are out checking things out and looking for leads. David stays at the station and Snow and the other princesses are doing City Hall things. Maybe Granny and/ or Red is with Emma and Hook.  Anyway, they realize/ are told that the dad got tired of fearing for his reunited family's life.  After the Shattered Sight spell chaos, they/ he decided that they were going to cross into the Land Without Magic and fend for themselves, as they always had before all these curses and spells and such.

Emma sets out to track them down. When she finds them, they are living modestly, but happily. They are together. The dad is making decent money at a garage. The kids are doing good and have various strengths which are being encouraged. The dad tells Emma that he appreciates her concern, but they are actually doing well. He and the kids don't want to go back to Storybrooke or the Enchanted Forest. They never want an absolute ruler who can so thoroughly determine their future around, even if Snow White is a nice lady.  Emma returns, reports that the family is safe and happy and not interested in returning. The characters, like Snow and David, are left wondering how they want Storybrooke to be or if they truly want to return to the EF. Folks like Granny and Archie are left looking thoughtful, mulling over whether they want to stay in SB, the EF or take a chance in the LWM.

The story would:

* re-use characters we met before to introduce...

*... a dilemma already teed up and neglected by A&E

*make use of Emma's unique standing as a SBer who can move freely

*bring up the classism thing that has been ignored, as well as...

*what actual authority does anyone in Storybrooke have now, other than Emma and maybe David?

It might even have Emma think of having either the Charmings and Henry move to Boston/NYC with her, or a suburb, or  of a way that folks who want to stay in the Land Without Magic can integrate nearby and those who want to return to the EF can return via Arendelle?  Maybe the secret of the Keep-everyone-in-Storybrooke  spell is when there are folks to keep in? When everyone relocates, the spell disappates?  Maybe a White-Swan Bail Bonds becomes a thriving business, with Granny and Red on the payroll too?

I was just spit-ballin', but maybe the above can be worked in for a series ender? Henry can be the business whiz, the rest go out and swashbuckle!

• Love 5

I really like your scenario, Actionmage.  There have got to be at least some people who want nothing more to do with magic and peril and would be willing to take their chances on the outside.  There are always pioneers like that, everywhere, especially when and where there is the combination of danger plus the possibility of a better life elsehwere. 

• Love 1

Thank you, ShadowFacts!  It's that part of the potential fun of the Once set-up--hearing folks, like the dwarves and the regular folks, be able to gripe about the royals and other high-falutin' sorts. I am guessing since Adam & Eddy are taking cues from their fave, the peasants aren't worth their time.

As for The Woodcutter/ Michael Tillman ( as per IMDb), I figured that he and Ava & Nicholas could garner enough sympathy/support to end up in a Habitat For Humanity house eventually. Those can be very nice places and mostly better than what we've seen of "average" living spaces in Storybrooke for three and a half seasons.

But yeah, primarily, if you were a peasant from the EF and were okay with indoor plumbing, actual medicine and relative daily safety? Why not leave after the memory curse was lifted? It's obvious no one is really concerned with keeping folks together and informed in Storybrooke ( except for Grumpy the Town Crier. *g*).  The supposed leaders, except Regina, haven't done much leading post-original curse, so why stay and be ignored?  That Snow or David hasn't been shown concerned about the general populace outside their friends is a misstep, but not the only one. 

• Love 1

I'd like to see more "odd combo" character interactions in addition to the regular Emma/Hook, Regina/Henry, Snow/Regina, Snow/Charming, Rumple/Hook etc.

For example:

* Snow and Hook. We know very little about what Snow thinks of Hook, let alone his romance with her daughter.

* Regina and Charming. Charming has a certain "zing" and snark with Regina that this show needs more of.

* Belle and Emma. Belle is an island without Rumple, and Emma could teach her a thing or two about being an independent woman.

* Belle and Henry. Grandma. Enough said.

* Rumple and Charming. These two play well off each other. I miss that.

* Emma and Will. One thief to another?

* Belle and Grumpy. They knew each other before, so why no reuniting?

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 4

If we couldn't get Whale back for fun stuff, then why not Red/Will? They are at loose ends and could at least have an adventure sussing something out, right? 

I'd also like to see Gepetto and Granny as friends. While I am not discounting the Granny/Doc possibilities, Granny and Gepetto have been friends for a long time too.

And, as I'm getting wishy, I'd like a fairy-centric, just so we can find out about their flavor of magic and what's up with them! I mean, they have Rumple's out-sized hate and disdain, let's see why. If Rumple's hate for Blue just spills over onto the others, I'd like to know that too. They are in that effing hat, so they deserve a turn in the spotlight after three and a half seasons.

• Love 3

The only hope is if the writers decide to replicate "Lost" in the final season, and the actors who play Granny, Red, Grumpy, Blue, Gepetto, etc. might get one more chance to shine.  I think there would be room for one more flashback for each of them, since there are still unanswered questions in their backstory... a young Granny, and of course Blue's origin story.  They totally wasted Gepetto's potential by showing him with August.  But that's not going to happen when the writers are ignoring main characters like Charming or Snow, much less the rabble townspeople.