Type keyword(s) to search

S31: Spoilers

• Start Topic

I would probably eliminate Joe from the list of likely winners, I don't think that they'd have that scene with Kelley where she pretty much calls him weak if he won.

Spencer I'm on the fence about. If he won, that Woo boot episode made him look pretty clueless. I'm not eliminating him yet, but he's on life support imo.

I agree.

Ignoring the boot list, it seems like Kimmi may have a pretty solid ride to the end, and would have a good case to make over Spencer or Tasha.

That may change 10 seconds into the next episode, and apart from booting Monica she's been mostly invisible. but there are a lot of people left.

As to Probst hype, they could be speaking of the quote below from this interview:

The game evolves. You will see it slowly birth a new way of approaching relationships. I think fans will enjoy it, and I feel confident this will go down as one of our very best seasons.

Personally, I'm enjoying this season so far.

• Love 1

Thx. So, that interview was 4 days ago after he has had half a season of feedback from 'the people on the street' that he could say something like that.

Previously, all he said was that this season was "different" which led some fans to conclude that he was lukewarm and that the winner was not a Probst fave (a woman or Keith).

I'm still not seeing that much of a Probst hype.

http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s31_promo_ep9_11_14.html

These promo pics are about the idol hunt (looks like it is as exciting as last year's idol hunt when Mike stalked Joe).  In the VO transcript, Stephen says 'he's making a move and it's happening'.  Yeah.  We'll see.  Could this be the end for Joe?  Last season he went out in similar fashion after the idol hunt.

Stephen may feel as though he got another second chance to take Joe out after Kelley's idol play.  So will editing mislead us and make it seem like Stephen's efforts lead to his blindside, or will Stephen be joining Kass and Savage in Ponderosa?

One thing I keep thinking of is that if Jeremy makes it to the end, it has to be out of loyalty (lest he goes on an epic/record-setting immunity challenge winning streak which is unlikely). 

Everyone who remains has to know they'd never win up against him.  Maybe he is so likeable - and such a good, and calm leader - that people carry him to the end out of a sense of admiration - consiously or subconconsiously?  Keeping things calm and enjoyable for the rest of them during their 2nd chances...while being a great guy to boot...might be enough for everyone just to hand it over.  Kimmi and Keith seem to be there mostly for the adventure. Plus, many returning players have shown they just don't have the same zeal they did in their first seasons. Not a lot of wind under the sails of some.

In any other season, people would be taking out the biggest threat. At this point, that means Jeremy and Joe. Why aren't they doing it?

Savage talks about an "Ambassador" rather than a "winner".  He also talked about something happening that hasn't happened in the history of the game.  And, Stephen and Probst have talked about the different way relationships have been formed this season.  Given all these "differences" ... maybe this is it. 

Just a thought.

p.s. My two cents on Probst's comments...I have learned that his comments reflect his own thoughts and to take them at face value.  I don't think there is any intent to mislead or build us up for anything.  Bonding of alpha males IS new ... and it IS a different way of forming relationships.  He thinks the audience will enjoy the season...  All true.  No hidden agendas/double entendres going on here.

Edited by Jextella

It is true that a lot of Probst's comment really reflect what he feels. Since his opinions are so different from mine, I pretty much think the opposite. If he says such a season is best ever, I know it's gonna be crap. The only time he was tepid on a season and it turned out to align was One World (which is my least fave season EVAH). 

The 2 most highly regarded seasons since S20 are Phillippines and Cagayan. Probst was lukewarm hyping both at the beginning of their seasons. Meanwhile, we all know the debacle that was Probst's hyping of RI and Caramoan.

Probst is entitled to his opinions just like any of us but know his history.

Probst seemed more cautious with his pre-season hype, and I didn't know if that was because this season didn't live up to expectation or if after last season it bit him in the ass.  He did tell Dalton I believe that if fans didn't love last season as much as he thought they would, he would never hype again.  Most of the comments I've seen from him reflect the above ('strongest season', 'one of our best', 'game changers that fans will love', etc).  He hasn't been as obnoxious as usual about it, but it's still there.  I know he has to obviously boost this season up each week until its over.

I also agree that his comments usually reflect both how he feels and that he sees/hears more than we ever do.  As some people have already said in regards to last season, he probably didn't either think the audience would be as offended as they were by some of the conversations, or he was totally in the dark as to how that was going to get packaged together.  To me, the whole Will/Shirin fight was something I could see Jeff back in the day salivating over because of what good TV he thought it would make.  So when he says 'fans will love it' 'best season' 'greatest cast' I'm usually leery going in.

Thx. So, that interview was 4 days ago after he has had half a season of feedback from 'the people on the street' that he could say something like that.

Previously, all he said was that this season was "different" which led some fans to conclude that he was lukewarm and that the winner was not a Probst fave (a woman or Keith).

I'm still not seeing that much of a Probst hype.

His hype or un hype doesn't have to be about the winner. Even if his favorite person ever won this season this is all the questionable moves:

Two tribe swaps

Angkor (have not stuff all over again) 

2 tribes into 3

Another advantage

Idols in challenges

Thats 5 pretty major things right there. Some people don't like so many twists and turns.

Well, I LOVED last season.  The casting was amazing.  Almost theatrical.  Game play kinda sucked, but man.  It was extermely entertaining.

In fact, I'd chalk that one up there with Cagayon as my top two favorites - ever.  Well, that I can remember anyway.

• Love 1
Everyone who remains has to know they'd never win up against him.  Maybe he is so likeable - and such a good, and calm leader - that people carry him to the end out of a sense of admiration - consiously or subconconsiously?
I think it's possible that with Savage gone, we do see a split of alliances with Jeremy/Tasha/Spencer/Kimmi definitely together on one side and some or all of Wigles/Joe/Keith defecting to join Ciera/Abi/Kelley. But through use of idols or something else, Jeremy's side is able to win. It would mesh pretty closely with the bootlist boots (Stephen goes out now. Ciera probably next as the perceived leader of the women... maybe at the confusing Tribal Council that's been hinted at. Then Keith/Joe/Wigles go in some order because they're viewed as greater immunity threats than Abi/Kelley. Abi goes at f6, and Wentworth wins immunity to make it to f4 at Kimmi's expense. Jeremy wins with an overwhelming majority of votes.) If so, that could be a set of exciting episodes and explain how Wigles ends up out before Abi/Kelley.

I would think Tasha/Spencer/Kimmi would stick with Jeremy, not out of admiration, but because those players seem to be basically Old School players who make alliances and stick to them. Also, at a certain point, flipping doesn't get you anything. I think if Kelley made it to FTC against any combination of Tasha/Spencer/Kimmi/Abi, Kelley would win. Depending on how the game goes, Kimmi may win against Tasha/Abi, but she doesn't have a clear path to get there without risking either Spencer or Kelley being there instead (both of whom, I think she would lose to). Tasha is in the same position. Maybe she wins against Kimmi/Abi, but how does she get that combination? And if Abi's able to keep her paranoia under control, it's even possible that Abi's not the obvious goat we all expected her to be. We know that she can be charming in the right circumstances. I also suspect both Spencer and Tasha are going to overestimate their ability to win (although if Spencer's not responsible for something major happening in the remainder of the game, I have no idea what argument he'll be able to make).

Witches Coven” – One castaway risks their safety in the game in order to gain an advantage. Also, another castaway steps up in a brutal individual immunity challenge to further their game, and three castaways deemed the “Witches Coven” stir the pot at camp, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Nov. 18 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network

Going back to this, according to sucks, the IC is standing on the houses. So jumping off the house is giving up immunity hence risking safety. Now looking at the pics lo and behold, s31_press_images_ep9_0025.jpg

So the only question left is who steps up in the IC. I want to say it's someone not named Joe. I guess it could be him but steps up sounds weird for someone who's considered an immunity god.  So Jeremy, Kelley or Spence?

Is that bamboo or is Stephen holding the advantage bottled up there?

The description says "further their game."  To me, that could narrow it down.  We know Stephen wants Joe out, and may feel vulnerable since Ciera called him out last week as being part of the solid 4.  Plus, no one has totally been onboard with a Joe boot thus far (when could they get rid of him?)  So Stephen could dethrone the golden boy in the II, making Joe vulnerable to a vote.  Stephen thinks he's going to make his big move, but it backfires.  Since that promo pics from Survivor Fever show an idol hunt similar to last season, I'm wondering if perhaps Joe is successful this time and finds the idol.  The only other people that would need to 'further their game' would be Kelley/Abi/Ciera, who are all likely on the chopping block, and possibly Kelly Wigles.  Keith, Spencer, Kimmi, Tasha, and Jeremy could all lose and likely be fine.

Though I'm probably reading too much into it, and 'further their game' is as simple as someone winning and getting 3 more days.

Is that bamboo or is Stephen holding the advantage bottled up there?

The description says "further their game."  To me, that could narrow it down.  We know Stephen wants Joe out, and may feel vulnerable since Ciera called him out last week as being part of the solid 4.  Plus, no one has totally been onboard with a Joe boot thus far (when could they get rid of him?)  So Stephen could dethrone the golden boy in the II, making Joe vulnerable to a vote.  Stephen thinks he's going to make his big move, but it backfires.  Since that promo pics from Survivor Fever show an idol hunt similar to last season, I'm wondering if perhaps Joe is successful this time and finds the idol.  The only other people that would need to 'further their game' would be Kelley/Abi/Ciera, who are all likely on the chopping block, and possibly Kelly Wigles.  Keith, Spencer, Kimmi, Tasha, and Jeremy could all lose and likely be fine.

Though I'm probably reading too much into it, and 'further their game' is as simple as someone winning and getting 3 more days.

I saw Abi in the promo looking for it too. I hope she finds it just for the lulz .

• Love 1

Well, I LOVED last season.  The casting was amazing.  Almost theatrical.  Game play kinda sucked, but man.  It was extermely entertaining.

In fact, I'd chalk that one up there with Cagayon as my top two favorites - ever.  Well, that I can remember anyway.

I will agree that last season will be one of the most memorable casts of all time 

Stephen getting the advantage makes sense he's in a good spot right now with Jeremy so jumping can definitely risk his safety.

Joe wins immunity its like 95% confirmed:

s31_press_images_ep9_0026.jpg

The necklace is in the same spot he stored it last week and the timing of this picture is after the IC.

So we have Joe with immunity and Stephen with an advantage, Jeremy with an idol and ____ also with an idol in the same tribal council.

Prepare for craziness. 

• Love 1

They look beyond miserable.  Mostly cold and in pain.

Its pouring rain. Also is it possible we have all misread the Stephen edit and he is actually important to this game? He started off as the bumbling idiot, then we get Jeremy and him with the JT comparison, now he wins the advantage. 

Edited by anthonyd46

They look beyond miserable.  Mostly cold and in pain.

Is it wrong that I'm thinking "finally!"  Because this location was supposed to be toughest yet.  So far, I haven't felt like it has been.  I wondered if part of the gloom and doom was due to everyone finally being onboard with a Joe boot, and he goes and wins immunity.

Its pouring rain. Also is it possible we have all misread the Stephen edit and he is actually important to this game? He started off as the bumbling idiot, then we get Jeremy and him with the JT comparison, now he wins the advantage. 

Maybe he even wins - or is in the F3. 

Regarding the "mostly reliable" bootlist - with Jeremy, Spencer and Tasha as F3....

I get that the poster said the ones on the middle may be wrong - but that they were close. I am wondering how that is?  Seems that if someone got all the pre-merge bootees right, how come he/she doesn't get the rest of the list right? Leakers would be staff, locals, or players, right?  Seems staff would know the entire list.  If players, it seems they'd know the entire list too - unless no one speaks to them post-game (Monica perhaps).

Locals at the Ponderosa would know the entire list, too. 

Under what conditions would somebody only know part of the list?

Is it wrong that I'm thinking "finally!"  Because this location was supposed to be toughest yet.  So far, I haven't felt like it has been.  I wondered if part of the gloom and doom was due to everyone finally being onboard with a Joe boot, and he goes and wins immunity.

Right and Stephen who they want to blindside wins the advantage. Not a good day for the blindsiding crowd. 

Regarding the "mostly reliable" bootlist - with Jeremy, Spencer and Tasha as F3....

I get that the poster said the ones on the middle may be wrong - but that they were close. I am wondering how that is?  Seems that if someone got all the pre-merge bootees right, how come he/she doesn't get the rest of the list right? Leakers would be staff, locals, or players, right?  Seems staff would know the entire list.  If players, it seems they'd know the entire list too - unless no one speaks to them post-game (Monica perhaps).

I don't think he's winning, but after last week now he's winning the advantage getting dragged to the end might just happen. I guess it is possible that maybe someone can't remember every name, but you would have to think they would remember big moments. Savage getting booted was a big moment so it makes you wonder how would they forget that? 

Stephen is most definitely NOT in F3 or winning. That's comical to think that. He didn't even receive an opening confessional. Prost has questioned his gameplay in his EW interviews and the edit he's received is just too goofy and negative for him to be a winner. Sorry. 

Edited by bdestroyer88

Stephen is most definitely NOT in F3 or winning. That's comical to think that. He didn't even receive an opening confessional. Prost has questioned his gameplay in his EW interviews and the edit he's received is just too goofy and negative for him to be a winner. Sorry. 

Winning no but dragged to the F3 by Jeremy as a goat. How can that not be a possibility?

Whose been wearing the blue beads around their wrist?

I think this week is going to be a boring boot.  Stephen gets the advantage/idol, uses it to save himself and/or oust Joe down the road.  That's his big move that he thinks gives him cred with the jury.  Something Kelley's already done.  Maybe that's the complicated TC or the thing that happens that Andrew says never happened before.  I have a feeling ol'Savage is hyping that more than it probably deserves.

Stephen annoys me, and I adore Joe.  Since Stephen's such a wiener about the golden boy, I'm hoping his plan to oust Joe is foiled and he gets sent packing instead.  I don't see him winning or in the final 3.  I have a feeling he's in for his own blindside vs redemption.

ETA: Okay, from this pic, Jeremy's got blue bracelets on.  So that must be him.  So will this be like last season, where he follows Joe and that leads him to the idol (just like Mike).

http://www.survivorfever.net/images31/s31_press_images_ep9/s31_press_images_ep9_0006.jpg

Edited by LadyChatts

Whose been wearing the blue beads around their wrist?

I think this week is going to be a boring boot.  Stephen gets the advantage/idol, uses it to save himself and/or oust Joe down the road.  That's his big move that he thinks gives him cred with the jury.  Something Kelley's already done.  Maybe that's the complicated TC or the thing that happens that Andrew says never happened before.  I have a feeling ol'Savage is hyping that more than it probably deserves.

Stephen annoys me, and I adore Joe.  Since Stephen's such a wiener about the golden boy, I'm hoping his plan to oust Joe is foiled and he gets sent packing instead.  I don't see him winning or in the final 3.  I have a feeling he's in for his own blindside vs redemption.

ETA: Okay, from this pic, Jeremy's got blue bracelets on.  So that must be him.  So will this be like last season, where he follows Joe and that leads him to the idol (just like Mike).

http://www.survivorfever.net/images31/s31_press_images_ep9/s31_press_images_ep9_0006.jpg

Stephen is terribly annoying, but with his edit I never expected him to do anything important. Now he's on Jeremy who is running the shows good side and has an advantage. I guess he's more important than originally thought. 

Someone on another site mentioned that item isn't in a bag, but it sure is a random piece of wood.

Yeah, I've been noodling with this thought as well.  Perhaps if there's an evolution of the game, there's an evolution of editing to highlight and reinforce whatever the hell it is that Jeff is talking about?  Also, Jeff/Stephen echo each other in talking about evolution.

Regardless, I'm taking previews again with a grain of salt, following the idea of 'fool me once....', after last week's preview.

• Love 2

The necklace is in the same spot [Joe] stored it last week

I wouldn't use that as an indicator that Joe wins the IC again.  Typically, there's one location at camp that all the contestants put the necklace after getting back from the challenge, no matter who wins.

All that picture really spoils is, at some point between returning from this last TC (with Kelley's idol play) and the next one, Joe will stand next to the necklace at camp.

• Love 2

I can believe that Ciera goes in an easy boot this week, but I have to believe Stephen goes soon. Otherwise, it's too boring with the majority alliance seizing control early on and never losing it. One idol blindside--great as it was--is not an evolved, strategically interesting game. 

• Love 1

They usually talk up a crazy TC with a less than obvious outcome.  That's the only reason I'm thinking Ciera goes, because she/Kelley/Abi are the 3 outsiders.  

I don't know what exactly Stephen's final outcome will be.  I don't think he's winning, nor do I think there was a mistake on the boot list and he somehow winds up in the final 3.  I believe he is one of Jeremy's 'bullets' and will be the one used to get rid of Joe (or make an easy vote if people get nervous with his overstrategizing).  When Joe's gone, I'd like to know what Stephen's plan is.  I don't know if this bumbling edit is leading to redemption or not.  Regardless if he's able to pull one over on everyone, I still think Jeremy is controlling the game and controlling Stephen.

Since we're, what, about 3-4 weeks from the finale (with a 2 hour episode next week) I'm curious how this slow burn evolution game changing relationship dynamic is going to kick in.  I don't really know what exactly people are going to do this season that'll make Survivor so different or set some standard that future Survivors will suddenly go by, in terms of game play.

Edited by LadyChatts

I thought the change in the game being alluded to at last TC was the fluidity of alliances.  Either your number goes up and down on a fixed alliance more than usual or people just outright switch.

I'd always wondered why alliances had to be "forever".  I  thought it would be fun to try time limited alliances, say, to the merge, or to a tribe switch.  Sure you leave yourself open that way, scrambling for the last chair in any alliance but it can also get you out a bad alliance, give leverage as a swing vote.  It also doesn't leave to as many hard feelings when you have to blindside or back stab someone later.  People have lost at final because of a few bitter alliance members.

And if everyone starts making short term alliances to get them 3 or 6 more days ahead that would really change things.

This would be exciting to watch but will probably never happen. 

But there has been more flipping this season.  Well, Abi:)  And I do wonder about sub alliances.  Savage telling Joe he would never write his name is in some way a sub alliance. 

• Love 3

At this point, I feel like this entire thread could be merged with the Speculations thread. I wonder if we gave so much credence to that boot list because it was something we *wanted* to see, not because it's real. I know I did, and what I've seen of Jeremy so far this season has confirmed that I like him, so I want the list to be true. Heck, it's even got me confident that Kelley with two 'e's makes it far, even though what I see just doesn't match. 

That's crazy. What do I believe? Some list? What I see on the show? 

(Yeah, I'm well aware that we're being manipulated by the show. My point is that I think the list is manipulating me, too.)

The bootlist is not about what we wanted to see. It got 5 in a roll right when noone else was able to so it's legitimate. Where it is wrong, it is deliberate,  It has a hidden agenda which none of us have been able to decipher.

The bootlist is not about what we wanted to see. It got 5 in a roll right when noone else was able to so it's legitimate. Where it is wrong, it is deliberate,  It has a hidden agenda which none of us have been able to decipher.

Why would a bootlist have an agenda? Isn't that manipulation?

Yeah, I've been noodling with this thought as well.  Perhaps if there's an evolution of the game, there's an evolution of editing to highlight and reinforce whatever the hell it is that Jeff is talking about?  Also, Jeff/Stephen echo each other in talking about evolution.

Regardless, I'm taking previews again with a grain of salt, following the idea of 'fool me once....', after last week's preview.

Thats what i meant  this whole evolution thing he is tied to and probst agreed with.

I thought the change in the game being alluded to at last TC was the fluidity of alliances.  Either your number goes up and down on a fixed alliance more than usual or people just outright switch.
Except we haven't seen that. We saw a lot of Abi-related flipping early in the game, but post merge what we have is the majority Brolliance (controlled by a version of the Alpha suballiance) picking off the minority alliance, with a single HII reversal. If the bootlist f6 and f3 is accurate, we basically have a version of the Alpha suballiance controlling the game from start to finish with Savage/Stephen's exits opening a space for Spencer to move up the hierarchy. Savage wasn't betrayed or flipped on... he was idoled out. 

I can believe Joe would win immunity again, since it looks like yet another challenge that's in Joe's yoga-wheelhouse.  Seriously, prospecive survivor contestants would do well to take up yoga, since those skills seem to come heavily into play with these immunity challenges.

• Love 3

I notice Jeff hasn't said much about this advantage (which may simply be an idol clue).  Last season he talked about how it worked beautifully-beautifully for everyone but Dan, the person who used it and was then promptly idoled out. 

And quite honestly, I think future contestants need to learn a lot about basic camp life.  Plus looking back and practicing every endurance challenge ever done in the harshest conditions possible wouldn't hurt.  Since endurance challenges dominate the merge half of II comps.

Edited by LadyChatts

I have read that Stephen has referred to himself, Kimmi, and Jeremy as family in post-game interviews (haven't read this myself but it makes sense).

Anyhoo...it occurred to me that if Stephen goes home, it wouldn't be Jeremy's and Kimmi's knowledge or minminally approval.  Guessing it's Joe who takes him out.

This means Jeremy will have to rally to others to build his numbers back up. Maybe this is how Tasha goes to F3. Spencer wins immunity and he makes F3 as well???

Episode 10 is titled "Like Selling Your Soul to the Devil"  Episode 11 is "My Wheels Are Spinning".

Since Savage was technically slotted to go in what would have been episode 11, is it possible that he and Stephen's spots were in fact switched?  That just sounds like a Stephen quote, unless something happens episode 10 that gets someone finally geared up to make a move.  This is the 2 hour episode airing next week.

What date is the finale?  Is it going to be on a Wednesday as usual?

Episode 10 is titled "Like Selling Your Soul to the Devil"  Episode 11 is "My Wheels Are Spinning".

Since Savage was technically slotted to go in what would have been episode 11, is it possible that he and Stephen's spots were in fact switched?  That just sounds like a Stephen quote, unless something happens episode 10 that gets someone finally geared up to make a move.  This is the 2 hour episode airing next week.

What date is the finale?  Is it going to be on a Wednesday as usual?

Yea it seems like Stephen is still there episode 11 I guess. 

This confirms Kelley is in the Final 8 I think:

12243525_10208033057691044_6850065369308

Edited by anthonyd46
  • Love 1

The bootlist order had Kelly Wigles going next, followed by Ciera, Savage, and Joe.  So I wonder if it holds up, except Ciera and Wigles are swapped (because unless they are intentionally leaving it out, there's nothing about TC anywhere and they usually play up something shocking happening).  So my guess is Ciera goes.  Stephen tries to make a move on Joe but it backfires and he gets sent packing after Kelly Wigles (my guess is he waits too long or underestimates Jeremy's power of people in the game).  Though maybe Joe wins immunity, Stephen targets Jeremy, and gets idoled out?  Jeremy will have 2 now.

ETA: No, there's no proof Stephen makes it to episode 11, but no proof he doesn't.  He's the one whose done a lot of talking about big moves and finally making a move, yet not being able to act.  So it sounds like a Stephen quote.  I'm not saying it is.  It could come from anyone (it could be Jeremy, finally getting the start of his winners edit!).  I'm hoping he's gone this week but somehow I don't see that happening.  I believe there will be a showdown of Stephen trying to make a big move, either against Joe or Jeremy, and either succeeds or it backfires.  I'm still inclined to believe the final 6 on the bootlist, so I do think the rest of the order is just scrambled.  Though I am starting to getting a tad nervous that Stephen makes the final 3 and not Spencer.

Edited by LadyChatts

I see Stephen going this week tbh.

I really hope you are right.  I'm sticking with Ciera, just because she seems obvious.  I suppose Stephen could qualify as an obvious boot, though, and we heard him in the promo saying he was ready to make his big move.

anthony, I also believe that likely means Kelley is around until the final 8 (which makes me really happy!)  I don't know why else she'd host a viewing party like that if she was already booted.

Yea it seems like Stephen is still there episode 11 I guess. 

This confirms Kelley is in the Final 8 I think:

Yeah this would seem to indicate that Kelley makes atleast final 7, as it is speculated that in addition to the back to back episode next week that there will be a double boot the week after as well.

And in unrelated matter it looks like Kelley has a nice little ring on her finger there. So congrats to her.

Edited by LanceM

I really hope you are right.  I'm sticking with Ciera, just because she seems obvious.  I suppose Stephen could qualify as an obvious boot, though, and we heard him in the promo saying he was ready to make his big move.

anthony, I also believe that likely means Kelley is around until the final 8 (which makes me really happy!)  I don't know why else she'd host a viewing party like that if she was already booted.

It sounds like a Stephen quote doesn't mean it is. Look you can see on the last 2 pages of the forum my reasoning for Stephen its not just that quote. I thought Stephen was going to be voted out a long long time ago. However the last episode and now the fact he wins this advantage and how Jeremy who is in charge of things specifically went out of his way to save him on top of the JT comparisons and this whole evolution whatever thing thats being refereed to. Thats now a lot of Stephen references beyond bumbling idiot. I think he now has importance to the season. Its obviously not winner importance, but he's tied to something important in the game and is not just some irrelevant bumbling idiot. Stephen is also directly tied to Joe. I have to feel like Stephen is at least around until Joe does not win immunity. 

I agree with Kelley no one is going to be cheering her on if she's on the jury.

Edited by anthonyd46

I know the lack of TC mention points to a predictable Ciera boot, but I still cling to hope that it's Stephen. It's just going to be so boring if Stephen is booted when the numbers for a minority alliance are too down for anything to be shaken up. I also think the image of Joe staring at the necklace suggests there's something with Joe and immunity... either he loses at it and he's staring at it because he's lost the security or he's contemplating giving it away to someone to shake up the suballiances.

Am I missing something with that screencap of Jeremy's hands? I don't see an idol or a clear idol clue in it. It just looks like the arrow is pointing to a leaf. Is the logic that there wouldn't be a close up on hands like that unless it's the moment those hands find the clue/idol?

I'm so intrigued by Stephen appearing to have won the advantage because it seems so odd that at least one of Ciera/Abi/Kelley wouldn't dive in after him. So does Stephen actually beat someone in something physical?

I just visited the profile of the poster of the "mostly reliable" bootlist.  He/she posted it twice (the link to the second posting isn't working). 

His/her comments in the second posting say the information came from a juror.  If that's the case, and the info is legit, the list would be 100% accurate.  Not sure if I'm allowed to post links but click on the posters screen name to go to the profile.

Dang. 

P.S. I rarely visit that site.  Good reminder for me to just stay away.

Edited by Jextella

I know the lack of TC mention points to a predictable Ciera boot, but I still cling to hope that it's Stephen. It's just going to be so boring if Stephen is booted when the numbers for a minority alliance are too down for anything to be shaken up. I also think the image of Joe staring at the necklace suggests there's something with Joe and immunity... either he loses at it and he's staring at it because he's lost the security or he's contemplating giving it away to someone to shake up the suballiances.

Am I missing something with that screencap of Jeremy's hands? I don't see an idol or a clear idol clue in it. It just looks like the arrow is pointing to a leaf. Is the logic that there wouldn't be a close up on hands like that unless it's the moment those hands find the clue/idol?

I'm so intrigued by Stephen appearing to have won the advantage because it seems so odd that at least one of Ciera/Abi/Kelley wouldn't dive in after him. So does Stephen actually beat someone in something physical?

Look at the arrow it is point to a circular wood piece with an emblem on it.

I still think there's a chance Stephen's bumbling edit keeps up, and he bumbles his way out of the game without ever making a big move (or waiting too long and it backfires).  Right now I see him as important to Jeremy, but nothing more than just a number in that alliance.  I don't see him having a big impact, tbh.  But we shall see!

Not that I'm complaining but who the hell is in charge of looking out for stuff like this? You'd figure Survivor would have people that would catch this stuff.

Unless Kelley wins immunity, I have a hard time believing that Ciera would go over Kelley. I'm still going for Stephen since his story pretty much seems to be told. Then next episode or soon after we can see the emergence of the Spence Jeremy Tash alliance