Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

(edited)
3 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

Nice job by Jill of completely ignoring the other poor Rodlet on this grocery adventure. 

No mention of this daughter AT ALL.  So weird.  And why does she always cut off the heads when filming?  There was a time when she cut off Janessa's head when she was telling us what a great shopping buddy she was.  This happens a lot.  I always think one of the littles must be filing when this happens, but maybe Jill just can't focus.  

Edited by ranchgirl
  • Sad 9
(edited)
12 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

Nice job by Jill of completely ignoring the other poor Rodlet on this grocery adventure. 

Right? It’s as if she wasn’t even there. All while Jill babbled on about Janessa.

Edited by ginger90
  • Sad 13
39 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Right? It’s as if she wasn’t even there. All while Jill babbled on about Janessa.

She did say how Janessa is just like her and we all know how fond of herself she is. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 6
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

It’s Jill’s MO, pitting her children against each other.

• Like 9
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 5
15 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

She said Sofia was just like her. Which I don't see at. all. 

Janessa? A clone. 

I get confused over who is like her, who is a clone...... 

• LOL 9

She has said that Sofia is just like her, that Sadie is her mini me, and Janessa is just like her. I think she thinks ALL of her kids are just like her. And she doesn't think that's a bad thing. (Except for Olivia who gets left out even when she's there).

• Like 14
  • Sad 9
49 minutes ago, beckie said:

She has said that Sofia is just like her, that Sadie is her mini me, and Janessa is just like her. I think she thinks ALL of her kids are just like her. And she doesn't think that's a bad thing. (Except for Olivia who gets left out even when she's there).

Is Olivia the “dark one” as Jill referred to one of the younger girls? Maybe the kids are happier when Jill is fawning over someone else, that way they don’t have to fake smile for the camera.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
18 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

Is Olivia the “dark one” as Jill referred to one of the younger girls? Maybe the kids are happier when Jill is fawning over someone else, that way they don’t have to fake smile for the camera.

Hannah is the "dark" one. She also doesn't have bangs. That's about as rebellious as it gets in Jill's house. 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Their dishwasher broke and damaged the floors. 

aka please send Jill $. 

B9913F36-471C-4544-A385-ABD9D43FC73D.jpeg

Also what’s up with her nails? They are unique that’s for sure.

Those are her nails from the Plexus convention. She's fudging with timelines again. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 5
(edited)
6 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

I get confused over who is like her, who is a clone...... 

Nurie is the favorite one! Once Nurie gives birth to a  Jillian Davia she will be the favored one forever.

Edited by oliviabenson
  • Like 4
  • LOL 6
23 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

That's too bad, but Jill is very, very lucky to have a hubby who's a master carpenter, master plumber, and master electrician. He'll get everything fixed in a jiffy. 

“fixed” haha. They better call a real licensed professional soon.

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, BradandJanet said:

That's too bad, but Jill is very, very lucky to have a hubby who's a master carpenter, master plumber, and master electrician. He'll get everything fixed in a jiffy. 

Of course, he's probably the one who installed the leaky dishwasher in the first place.

• Like 4
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 11
8 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Jill, stop trying to convince us what a HUNK you have. No one wants him, he's all yours. 🙄

Hmm, that's very telling that she talks about giving up on a marriage.   I thought he was the bestest most perfect man on earth?  Guess even she is disappointed on how lazy he turned out to be.   

9 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

How come David always looks like he's not quite sure where he is at any given time?

Because he is stoned on hummingbird juice and just got woken from a nap to be dragged somewhere by Jill.

• Like 7
  • LOL 8
4 hours ago, BetyBee said:

Me thinks the "lady" doth protest too much. Jill's constant posting about her happy marriage and great love for David, indicates her unhappiness in her marriage, imo. She's stuck with Dave and she's trying to convince herself that she's happy or at least, that her choice to stick with him no matter what, was a godly choice. 

Till death do us apart! Or Dave leaves her for a single mom with blue hair who wears tank tops!

• LOL 11

Jill certainly has a collection of baseball caps, although this one looks like something a train conductor would wear. She should have worn her pink cowgirl hat. It would draw additional attention to her countenance.

Is that Pastor Steve Cowgill of the famous shoulder massages? I thought he was in Ohio at Believers Baptist. A lot of these small church pastors look like older versions of Hunk, so it's hard to tell. 

I wonder how much money Jill and David are collecting on this trip. Maybe each save soul brings in a cash bounty. 

• Like 8

Regardless of what she says, if a rich relative (or anyone really) died and left them ALL their millions,  I'm convinced Jill would stop with her Christian bs and go on a permanent vacation.  

• Like 9
  • LOL 10
(edited)
20 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Those are her nails from the Plexus convention. She's fudging with timelines again. 

She posted this and her soul saving IN Kentucky at the same time. God is so good, she has been blessed  with this ability!

Edited by ginger90
  • LOL 8
2 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

She posted this and her soul saving IN Kentucky at the same time. God is so good, she has been blessed her with this ability!

It's unclear when they were in KY because the church didn't post a flyer as they usually do. They were probably there at the end of June. 

• Useful 1
5 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

It's unclear when they were in KY because the church didn't post a flyer as they usually do. They were probably there at the end of June. 

No clue I just know she posted them at the same time.

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Is that her soul saving hat?

Is that the touchy feely pastor next to Hunk?

3 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

Jill certainly has a collection of baseball caps, although this one looks like something a train conductor would wear. She should have worn her pink cowgirl hat. It would draw additional attention to her countenance.

Is that Pastor Steve Cowgill of the famous shoulder massages? I thought he was in Ohio at Believers Baptist. A lot of these small church pastors look like older versions of Hunk, so it's hard to tell. 

I wonder how much money Jill and David are collecting on this trip. Maybe each save soul brings in a cash bounty. 

I posted before I read this...it certainly could be.  🤮

• Like 2
3 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

Right? I'm not even sure why she wants him.

Because her parents told Jill she must marry young and have many many blessings. Dave was like okay where is the cake and a submissive wife? 

• LOL 5