Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

36 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Wow she wasted at least $1000 for a dumb plexus trip…

Sooo Jonathan is in charge of feeding 15 people for a few days.

We saw the empty pantry so we know Jill didn’t leave any food behind.

Not Jonathan, this time Nathan is on hook for hosting the 9 Rod kids in Fla. while mama and daddy take their well earned vacation.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 13
38 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Wow she wasted at least $1000 for a dumb plexus trip…

Sooo Jonathan is in charge of feeding 15 people for a few days.

We saw the empty pantry so we know Jill didn’t leave any food behind.

Jonathan?  Or Nathan?  They drove  both the bus with the sick kids and the van to Florida.  If only Samuel and Renee are the only drivers and neither drives the bus, then aren’t they all stuck in Florida? Did Jonathan and Kaylee go to Florida with them? 

• Like 7
14 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Wait… wait… are the sister wives going??? OMG Jill would burst into flames from jealousy! Haha.

Yes, Janelle and Savanah, and Christine and David.

• Like 8
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2

Oh Jill…Just because YOU think your husband is an irresistible hunk doesn’t mean that anyone else does. (Even when he was younger and all dressed up as in your wedding pictures.)

Also, you dropped your sick children at your PREGNANT daughter’s house?! Her two small children will most likely catch whatever vile germs your kids are spreading hither and yon. Who’s to say what will happen if Nurie catches this? Will your future grandchild be harmed in any way?

Ha e a nice trip alienating your Plexus “friends”. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 5
5 hours ago, Albanyguy said:

And didn’t she once talk about having to drive an elderly woman from her church someplace? I remember she was quite resentful about it because the woman wasn’t one of the “important” church members.

Dave drove them. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 2

What would happen if Dave came home from this Plexus weekend and tells his wife that the company does not line up with their moral Christan values and she needs to step away.  Hmmmm.  

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2

602A97B3-94A6-4B53-A2AD-978B2264369F.jpeg

(Screenshot is from a video) 

We are HERE!  I was not even able to go to bed at all last night due to logging in LOADS of Ladies' Retreat Registrations.  So, it was a grueling day of International traveling with no sleep.  😜  So, I need to crash and take a quick nap so I am ready for the Plexus festivities to begin!  💗  I LOVE my job!  Do you love yours?  😉

• Mind Blown 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 11

He got new pants? And that’s the most work he’s done in 20 years lol. What a man.

Loads of crap and woo hoo yay me I’m on vacation from what???

She probably used the ladies retreat $ on this vacation 

Someone calls him a potato on Reddit. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
10 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

We are HERE!  I was not even able to go to bed at all last night due to logging in LOADS of Ladies' Retreat Registrations.  So, it was a grueling day of International traveling with no sleep.  😜  So, I need to crash and take a quick nap so I am ready for the Plexus festivities to begin!  💗  I LOVE my job!  Do you love yours?  😉

Why did she capitalize “international?” 🤦‍♀️

• LOL 11
On 2/14/2024 at 6:10 PM, GeeGolly said:

Actually I think Jill will wear one of her more risqué outfits.

image.png.3ed3f2f65d77173ef31c4bc0cf9c883a.png

That's hilarious, but if she doesn't wear her snazzy cowgirl outfit, I'm going to be really disappointed.

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, the-grey-lady said:

That's hilarious, but if she doesn't wear her snazzy cowgirl outfit, I'm going to be really disappointed.

DR is not the wild west. 

• LOL 9
22 minutes ago, the-grey-lady said:

She wanted them to look like they're covered in infected pustules?

Well they are viscously sick lol. Also they are sick but went on an international trip anyway! What donkeys! Let’s infect hundreds more people! 

• Like 4
  • Sad 5
52 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

That's all Jill's junk for 3 days. DBD will just wear what he has on. 😂

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 8

I pity the poor soul that sat in the third seat with those stinky people.  She's bathed in some cheap migraine-inducing cologne, and he looks like the guy where I worked, that didn't use deodorant.  🤮

• LOL 11
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

I pity the poor soul that sat in the third seat with those stinky people.  She's bathed in some cheap migraine-inducing cologne, and he looks like the guy where I worked, that didn't use deodorant.  🤮

His hands are always covered in dirt and his pants are always dirty. I don’t think he bathes much tbh. Sweetly grunting hunk indeed.

• LOL 6
(edited)

She posted videos of the room at the hotel… including the toilet.  Says it’s the nicest room they’ve ever had. There is a jacuzzi on the balcony.  They are going to get an eyeful on this trip.      

It’s her own  fault for not getting any sleep. She could have entered those registrations as they were received.  

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 14
  • Useful 1
49 minutes ago, Teriacky said:

This is the nicest room they have ever had because it’s not crammed full of “decor”! 

Give her some time. She will probably fall for the high tourist priced items 

Damn, I'm pissed she is there when I want to be there seeing my family. 

• Like 6
  • Hugs 9

She had me full on cackling at "International travel" lol

You didn't go with the Duggar Medic CorpScam on a field trip to Ukraine.  You still went to a resort full of Americans.  

I'm traveling the next two days and I cannot wait to catch up on her bullshit....

• Like 11
11 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Yup. He was pictured enjoying the multiple spreads. All for free! as Jill reminds us.

Makes me so angry that not one of her kids will get to enjoy this kind of thing.  Is Kaylee or Renee going to keep up their sales? Probably not, and I'd bet Jill counts on that - she can't have her kids see what they've been missing.  

I'm going to bed angry.  Feed your fkn kids, Jill. 

• Like 12
  • Sad 5

Even with the free food, I'm not sure she can eat very much while wearing that skirt.  It looks so uncomfortable.  I'm glad I am going to be wearing fleece-lined pants and a heavy parka on my upcoming trip.  I would hate to have to wear a costume like her's.

• Like 10

Jill is sliding down that slippery slope from modest to sluttish.

She's been to enough banquets to know other Boss Ladies aren't impressed with her look-at-me-the modest-Christian. Jill is falling prey to peer pressure. Surely the devil is creeping around to teach her her next lesson.

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
8 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Jill's oh so mahdest ensemble for opening night. I don't know how she walks in that skirt.

Screenshot_20240217-200608.png.c887ca607e3594072685d105da73b82d.png

I do not understand the outfits she picks.  She thinks they are stylish.  Why do fundies  think modest = frumpy and ugly?   There are plenty of clothing choices that cover everything but don’t look like they were in style decades ago - or made for a senior citizen. 

• Like 14
  • LOL 3

The skirt looks $2 is too tight and flimsy and cheap and see through… 

And the sluttish anklet with those ugly shoes!

At least Dave wore something different for once. And got a haircut. He looks better than his precious Mahmo. 

Too bad he didn’t buy new shoes…

• Like 9
  • LOL 2