Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

50 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Haha! Haha! That is my favorite line from Dateline.

ikr? I try to never light up a room. That can get you killed! But Jill is definitely not the type to light up a room. Quite the opposite! She changes the energy in every room she's in, and not for the better!

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

So Nurie, who doesn't have social media, has to "get on" mama's fb to make her glowing tribute. But she is already aware Kaylee girl beat her to the glowing tribute. Rare Nurie fail.

Most of the pics maybe from Nurie or Nathan's phone.

Renee will surely be next to "hop on" mama's fb with a tribute. Tessie is 16, will she soon be allowed access for Jill to pretend to post from Tessie?

Phillip will send a lovely text to mama, that Jill does not screenshot from Phillip, but will type her own tribute from him as well.

• Like 11

I know my sister Kaylee already beat me to doing a post about our Mama's birthday,  but I also just wanted to get on here and  say a little something too. 😊   
     Thank you, Mama, from the bottom of my heart, for truly reflecting what a Biblical mother looks like. You take everything God says in His word so seriously and with,God's power, obey what He has commanded. Thank for not being afraid of what other people think,  in order to obey God! 

1st Thank you for obeying this verse in Deuteronomy 6:7  And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
Thank you for always taking the time to teach each of us children the things of the Lord,  even when you were exhausted.  Each of us children would not be who we are today if it wasn't for your diligence in this area.  💖

2nd  Thank you for seeing God's heart in these verses and allowing God to be in control of your womb. ‭‭Psalm‬ ‭127:3‭-‬5‬ ‭KJV‬‬
[3] Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: And the fruit of the womb is his reward. [4] As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; So are children of the youth. [5] Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: They shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate. Thank you for allowing God to give life to 19 people,  through you. Thank you for showing GREAT faith in this area,  and choosing to do the right thing,  even when it ment almost loosing your life. 💟

3rd Thank you for showing forth God's love through your love, care, and comfort.  
Isaiah 66:13 As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem. The way you love and comfort your children is never ending. ❤️ 

4th Thank you for honoring God with your mouth and your time.  Proverbs 31:26 & 27She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness. You are one of the most diligent hardworking Mother's I know and truly what comes out of your mouth is always so edifying and encouraging.  🩷

I could go on and on but..... Lastly,  I want to thank you for loving God with all heart, soul,  and mind. Because truly that is why you excel at everything you do because the love of God abides in you so strongly. Matthew 23: 37-38 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38 This is the first and great commandment.

I love you soooooo much, Mama! Thank you again for being a true Biblical Mother.  I hope you have a wonderful birthday.  Love, Nurie💓💗💖💞💕

I just picked one picture that was with this one too.

1B3D41B1-7809-4B86-B73A-E535DE3E8192.jpeg

• Thanks 4
  • LOL 18
35 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I know my sister Kaylee already beat me to doing a post about our Mama's birthday,  but I also just wanted to get on here and  say a little something too. 😊   
     Thank you, Mama, from the bottom of my heart, for truly reflecting what a Biblical mother looks like. You take everything God says in His word so seriously and with,God's power, obey what He has commanded. Thank for not being afraid of what other people think,  in order to obey God! 

1st Thank you for obeying this verse in Deuteronomy 6:7  And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
Thank you for always taking the time to teach each of us children the things of the Lord,  even when you were exhausted.  Each of us children would not be who we are today if it wasn't for your diligence in this area.  💖

2nd  Thank you for seeing God's heart in these verses and allowing God to be in control of your womb. ‭‭Psalm‬ ‭127:3‭-‬5‬ ‭KJV‬‬
[3] Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: And the fruit of the womb is his reward. [4] As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; So are children of the youth. [5] Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: They shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate. Thank you for allowing God to give life to 19 people,  through you. Thank you for showing GREAT faith in this area,  and choosing to do the right thing,  even when it ment almost loosing your life. 💟

3rd Thank you for showing forth God's love through your love, care, and comfort.  
Isaiah 66:13 As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem. The way you love and comfort your children is never ending. ❤️ 

4th Thank you for honoring God with your mouth and your time.  Proverbs 31:26 & 27She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness. You are one of the most diligent hardworking Mother's I know and truly what comes out of your mouth is always so edifying and encouraging.  🩷

I could go on and on but..... Lastly,  I want to thank you for loving God with all heart, soul,  and mind. Because truly that is why you excel at everything you do because the love of God abides in you so strongly. Matthew 23: 37-38 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38 This is the first and great commandment.

I love you soooooo much, Mama! Thank you again for being a true Biblical Mother.  I hope you have a wonderful birthday.  Love, Nurie💓💗💖💞💕

I just picked one picture that was with this one too.

1B3D41B1-7809-4B86-B73A-E535DE3E8192.jpeg

My eyes rolled so far back, I almost fell backwards. 

• LOL 23

Nurie doesn’t even know what diligence is… girl is illiterate and can’t even write all that word salad.

Mahmo is bug eyed as usual, what’s wrong with her she always makes strange faces? And Nurie looks so pained and oof the eyebrows are no bueno. 

Jill is mentally unwell.

• Like 15
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

“Various reasons”

If Plexus doesn’t approve her various reasons, she won’t receive any of the wonderful gifts.

”2023 Leaders Retreat Caribbean Cruise FAQs
General (cont.)
Question: What if I earn Leaders Retreat and choose not to attend? What happens to the prizes I have earned?
Answer: If you achieve 1,250 or more credits and choose not to attend, all contest prizes you would have received while on the cruise will be automatically forfeited if you do not attend. No cash alternatives will be issued and the prizes are non-transferable.
Question: What if I have an extenuating circumstance that does not allow me to attend Leaders Retreat?
Answer: Those who cannot attend due to extenuating circumstances may submit an exceptions request, which will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Extenuating circumstances include military deployment, pregnancy, death in the family, or severe illness.”

I laughed at “severe illness”.

CB53273F-5E0F-4B55-A0FE-2579DE50BBA4.jpeg

Peeps (friends) 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
1 hour ago, BetyBee said:

ikr? I try to never light up a room. That can get you killed! But Jill is definitely not the type to light up a room. Quite the opposite! She changes the energy in every room she's in, and not for the better!

Agree 100%! To stay alive do not light up rooms with your wonderful personality. 

• LOL 6

Latest plexus cruise post... video of a woman dancing around on stage, fog machine and plexus sign on display , the room is crowded with cheering plexus people. This is not a vacation. Why are people not out on the beach or on deck in the pool with a drink in hand? Bleh. Maybe Jill was better off staying at home. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
4 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

As usual David didn’t write Jill a birthday message on Facebook 🙄🙄🙄. Ahem I mean Jill didn’t write a message to herself from (David). Haha.

Jill, if you're reading this - when you write the tribute to yourself from David, don't forget to sign your response "Jilly Bean," the pet name you pretend that he calls you.

Edited by BetyBee
  • LOL 19
23 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

Latest plexus cruise post... video of a woman dancing around on stage, fog machine and plexus sign on display , the room is crowded with cheering plexus people. This is not a vacation. Why are people not out on the beach or on deck in the pool with a drink in hand? Bleh. Maybe Jill was better off staying at home. 

Seems like it could be a superspreader event. Ugh. 

• Like 13
1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

I don't know if this applies in this case, but somewhere I used to work did "incentive trips" and for a more favorable tax status, they had to do some sessions that could be considered "training."  So there would be like a 2-3 hour training each morning, and then the rest of the time was your own.

3 minutes ago, deaja said:

I don't know if this applies in this case, but somewhere I used to work did "incentive trips" and for a more favorable tax status, they had to do some sessions that could be considered "training."  So there would be like a 2-3 hour training each morning, and then the rest of the time was your own.

If I was on one, there had better be alone time. 

It almost reminds me of a time share presentation or something. Sure you might get a free dinner (happened to my parents when I was a kid) or a free night's stay at a resort, but you WILL have to attend a presentation and earn that freebie. 

• Like 9
  • Mind Blown 1
2 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

My guess is that on an MLM cruise like this, you need to be seen hobnobbing with your fellow shillers the majority of the time, making sure you take lots of selfies to post on social media so everyone knows what a fantastically amazeballs time you're having, Thanks To Plexus!!!  Alone time is probably frowned upon - that might indicate that you're not 100% about Plexus 100% of the time.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Like 10
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

My guess is Plexus time share trapping as a fun exciting cruise.    You “win” a free vacation and get trapped on a boat and there you have it wall to wall adds for the newest model ofwhatever Plexus wants to sell and the highest up top whatever tippy top level their is has a booth for it.    Be the first to sell this on your mainline or whatever.    

it’s a hard sell masked as a fun vacation.  

• Like 12
19 minutes ago, Chaos Theory said:

My guess is Plexus time share trapping as a fun exciting cruise.    You “win” a free vacation and get trapped on a boat and there you have it wall to wall adds for the newest model ofwhatever Plexus wants to sell and the highest up top whatever tippy top level their is has a booth for it.    Be the first to sell this on your mainline or whatever.    

it’s a hard sell masked as a fun vacation.  

My friend had a welcome gift in his room, some cheap swag. I thought there were samples but it looks like the might be mini soaps or chocolates. There is "a lot" of talk about some new product that is debuting and everyone is really excited about it. 

Boy, Jill is really missing out. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 11

I wonder if Nurie and Kaylee ever call each other when Jill is in a meltdown like she has been lately and strategize how to cheer her up? I would imagine that's quite common for siblings raised by a narcissist. 

• Like 15
34 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

I have always suspected that Jill covered up some of the original text by overwriting it with "WONDERFUL" and the exclamation points. Someone on Reddit also had that suspicion and googled the words on that post of Jill's and posted what they found. I did that search for myself, and found that someone had posted this publicly (I've blurred over the name):

ahoy.jpg.8204b4b11d232dcc27e3c6e9f3002754.jpg

IN MY OPINION it's obvious that Jill tinkered with the graphics of that "official invite" to add her own photo, and the difference in fonts is evidence she tinkered with the text. I think that Jill covered up the words "chance for a" with the word WONDERFUL, and covered up "with a buddy" at the end of the sentence with exclamation points. And dumped the next sentence. (Depending on how the text was spaced on her graphic, she might have only had to cover up "with" or "with a" with the exclamation points, and then dumped the lines below that one.)

It's possible that she did in fact land a spot on the cruise as a "buddy," but it's my opinion that she played fast and loose with that message from Plexus. 

She's such a godly liar. 

She LOVES graphic design, so this definitely tracks. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 10
30 minutes ago, Snow Fairy said:

Wouldn't the other Plexus people call her on that? Or they always have each other's backs?

I don't know how many people beyond her circles (downline, church) would see that post. I suppose someone might have called her on it. But I think most Plexus huns who really care, are probably working hard for their own advancement and are unlikely to come across, or pay much attention to, anything Jill posts.

And if she did eventually get a "buddy" spot, then her tinkered-up "invite" would have become accurate. 

• Like 7

Isn't this level of subterfuge a bit much, even for Jill? She claimed, I believe, that the announcement came from someone in her upline. No one but Jill would doctor the announcement. But why?

If she lied about winning the cruise and suddenly being unable to go, it's a pretty BIG lie. With her social media exposure, she can't hide. I bet Ellen Coverett saw it and now has Jill's number if she didn't already.

This reeks of desperation on Jill's part. I bet there are more fireworks to come. 

• Like 12
11 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Isn't this level of subterfuge a bit much, even for Jill? She claimed, I believe, that the announcement came from someone in her upline. No one but Jill would doctor the announcement. But why?

If she lied about winning the cruise and suddenly being unable to go, it's a pretty BIG lie. With her social media exposure, she can't hide. I bet Ellen Coverett saw it and now has Jill's number if she didn't already.

This reeks of desperation on Jill's part. I bet there are more fireworks to come. 

Maybe this is why she took to her bed and cried spiritual warfare. 🙄

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
On 10/19/2023 at 5:53 PM, CalicoKitty said:

I hope Heidi's parents don't abandon her like Anna's have.  I get the feeling that Heidi has a pretty supportive family.

As much as I dont agree with them, they seem pretty warm. 

Cruise video. Lots of pool activity and plenty of bikinis! 

• Like 8
  • Useful 1

So I guess Jill did not even get a seat? I think that’s what people on Reddit are saying. Or David couldn’t go? 

Whatever the reason Jillpm should have never announced that she was going in the first place. Silly Jilly bean.

And if she pops pregnant I’m gonna have a hummingbird juice with a chicken leg. 

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 4

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Mama!!! 💐 🥳   Thank you for the mother and friend you are to me!🩷🩷 You bring so much joy to every day. 

It is such an honor to have a front row seat watching my greatest example and hero in life! I love you to my favorite star and back again!!!! 💫💛💫💛💫💛💫💛💫💛💫💛💫💛💫💛

D52BC71D-987A-4271-AAE4-5025E27DE0CB.jpeg

• LOL 7
16 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Mama!!! 💐 🥳   Thank you for the mother and friend you are to me!🩷🩷 You bring so much joy to every day. 

It is such an honor to have a front row seat watching my greatest example and hero in life! I love you to my favorite star and back again!!!! 💫💛💫💛💫💛💫💛💫💛💫💛💫💛💫💛

This is supposed to be Jill?  This is laughable.  I wonder how people who have seen pictures that she has "doctored" react when they see her in person.  Or do they not recognize her at all.  Is her self esteem really this low?  (The raccoon eyes really don't help at all.)

• Like 9

I wonder where Mahmo and poppy went to eat alone to celebrate Jill. I’m sure the kids threw her a party and bought her a lot of presents to consume/console her because no trip. Then woohoo a date night for the parents. 

🙄🙄🙄

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Renee’s eyebrows look good here, I hope she teaches all the other girls how to groom their brows.

• Like 3

Jill doctored the heck out of the invite.   Will Plexus care?   No.   They will just see it as offering incentive to people to try harder next time.   

In the pic  Nurie looks emaciated.   her smile takes up half her face because there is literally no fat to fill out her cheeks.   That is not normal.   

• Sad 12

We discussed the copied and pasted word "wonderful" on the invite a while back. Maybe Jill was hoping to earn more points for an upgrade before becoming severely ill. Now she's hoping for a measly cash payout which likely will be an eensy % of what the cruise cost.

In the meantime ex-polyg wife Christine who dressed very modest way back when, then transitioned to typical wear is now, as a 50+ newlywed, experimenting with sexy. IMO, its not going all that well.

• Like 8