Type keyword(s) to search

Help, I've Fallen (Into A Marathon) and I Can't Get Up

• Start Topic

This thread might be taken down by the mods, but I don't see any other place for comments about marathon watching, per se.

So, it's Superbowl Sunday and I meant to just watch the very first one or two episodes before changing over to Puppybowl XI.  Except now it's closing in on 10 p.m. and I'm hate-watching Andrea ignore everyone in the world telling her to put the rifle down, as she mistakes Darryl for a walker and pulls the trigger.

OOOH, that woman!  Did she make one good decision during the whole show?  I was really hoping for a 12 Monkeys timewarp so maybe her dead sister would wake up and chomp her this time.

Otherwise, it's very interesting revisiting the characters we all know so well now--back when they were still struggling with the big picture questions, and wondering whether they even wanted to be alive.  (Carl's lucky his first conscious thought was the pretty deer--his mother was about 50/50 on which outcome to hope for.)

It's fun to see the early Maggie/Glenn and Rick/Herschel relationships.  I laughed when Dale handed Carol a gun and she shrank away.  "I don't know how to use that thing!"  Oh, Grrrrl, you don't even know.

• Love 7

This thread might be taken down by the mods, but I don't see any other place for comments about marathon watching, per se.

So, it's Superbowl Sunday and I meant to just watch the very first one or two episodes before changing over to Puppybowl XI.  Except now it's closing in on 10 p.m. and I'm hate-watching Andrea ignore everyone in the world telling her to put the rifle down, as she mistakes Darryl for a walker and pulls the trigger.

OOOH, that woman!  Did she make one good decision during the whole show?  I was really hoping for a 12 Monkeys timewarp so maybe her dead sister would wake up and chomp her this time.

Otherwise, it's very interesting revisiting the characters we all know so well now--back when they were still struggling with the big picture questions, and wondering whether they even wanted to be alive.  (Carl's lucky his first conscious thought was the pretty deer--his mother was about 50/50 on which outcome to hope for.)

It's fun to see the early Maggie/Glenn and Rick/Herschel relationships.  I laughed when Dale handed Carol a gun and she shrank away.  "I don't know how to use that thing!"  Oh, Grrrrl, you don't even know.

I've been doing the same thing, and it's surprising me how many characters I look at differently! I now realize that Michonne probably has the patience of a saint not to have left Andrea earlier! That she even hung around Woodbury all is astonishing! Dale still makes me nuts! He's like a male Mary Worth! And Carol? The guilt that she must have felt over not having ventured off and searched herself for Sophia has to have been a catalyst for the changes she made (I always thought it was just the loss, but I was surprised by her lack of investment).

I liked having Lori around. She was hanging on so tightly to the pre-ZA societal structure, and that world was gone. Her pregnancy, the triangle, and Carl's wounding just heaped more and more on her that she was not ready to handle. I liked that Maggie called her on it, and had forgotten that scene. Ironically everything Lori wanted the Greens had had, and it was Lori and her group (and partially Otis) who took all that away and put the Greens in the position that Lori was trying to avoid.

• Love 4
(edited)

I've been doing the same thing, and it's surprising me how many characters I look at differently! I now realize that Michonne probably has the patience of a saint not to have left Andrea earlier! That she even hung around Woodbury all is astonishing! Dale still makes me nuts! He's like a male Mary Worth! And Carol? The guilt that she must have felt over not having ventured off and searched herself for Sophia has to have been a catalyst for the changes she made (I always thought it was just the loss, but I was surprised by her lack of investment).

I liked having Lori around. She was hanging on so tightly to the pre-ZA societal structure, and that world was gone. Her pregnancy, the triangle, and Carl's wounding just heaped more and more on her that she was not ready to handle. I liked that Maggie called her on it, and had forgotten that scene. Ironically everything Lori wanted the Greens had had, and it was Lori and her group (and partially Otis) who took all that away and put the Greens in the position that Lori was trying to avoid.

Oh, good.  "Looking at the characters differently" is exactly what I wanted to talk about.  Since you don't have to be on tenterhooks wondering who's going to survive, character development is the name of the game for the rewatch.

Lots of people didn't like Lori, first time around, and I never had a problem with her, but now she just seems AWFUL.  Part of every episode is someone trying to dial Lori back from "11."  And she's always demanding somebody do thus and such.

I guess I won't hate Dale until the third or fourth go-around.  I still find him very calming--the anti-Shane.  (Who didn't like Mary Worth?)  It's too bad Dale didn't make it to the prison.  Herschel could have used a vice-principal.

Now that I think about it, the show was much more interesting before everyone settled down into their post-ZA personalities.  Now they mainly just have adventures.    : )

Edited by candall
  • Love 3

I can't sleep and I'm up with 2 hours to go 'till I have to get up, and I'm wanting to smack Carl and Lori all over again. Lori bragging how she killed 2 walkers and went to find Rick... And then Andrea adding "yeah, and wrecked Maggie's car!"

Also loved Andrea's speech about how Beth should look to Lori as an example of what to live for. "You've got your son, baby on the way, husband...boyfriend..."

I didn't like Andrea's parallel between her own desire for suicide and Beth's, because, dammit, Beth was a kid! And Andrea was so smug about it afterwards, like she had all the answers to the mysteries of the universe.

I'm a terrible person, but on this re watching Beth's suicide attempt seemed more like a teen wanting attention because the grown ups are busy with the Apocolypse than a sincere desire to die because there was no future. A valid emotion, and in keeping with her age and what she'd been through, but more reason Andrea seemed way off the mark.

Edited by BrokenRemote
  • Love 3

I know they needed to pull us in with extra dramatic effect but there was a glaring error in episode one. 
Ricks first zombie, the little girl in the bunny slippers, bends down and picks up her Teddy Bear.  Ouch. Not zombie behaviour at all.

Lori was horrible – everyone who said Shane was the evil one, they showed what he did to save Rick. He put his ear to his chest and heard nothing. 
Lori within hours of rolling around on the ground with Shane as soon as Rick shows up is screaming at Shane to stay away from her family. 
She’s yelling at Shane to stay away from his best friend, who he tried so hard to save and he loved like a brother.  I hadn’t realized she got so nasty to Shane so fast.

• Love 3

Dang, don't know if I can stand to re-watch Lori treating Rick like he's Charles Manaon for killing Shane after she...gah, there are no words! I know it's coming up.

Two things there, though. One: I think she's projecting a lot of her own guilt over everything into that overeaction. She's pregnant after all, and a part of her thinks it might be Shane's kid. She knows that just that previous morning she wandered away from where everyone else was working to set up the house to go talk to Shane to mend fences (and make herself feel better) and did a decent job of putting hope into his already messed-up head that if Rick were not around she and Carl could easily be his new family once again. Two: One of the things that threatens Lori's worldview most of all is nonchalantly mentioned by Rick, which is that Carl fired the shot that put down Zombie Shane! (And it's a wonderful foreshadowing to what he'll have to do to Lori in a couple of episodes.)

She’s yelling at Shane to stay away from his best friend, who he tried so hard to save and he loved like a brother.  I hadn’t realized she got so nasty to Shane so fast.

Same thing here. I think she's overreacting to her own guilt. She may be horrible, but she's also kind of easy to understand.

• Love 2

He's like a male Mary Worth!

Bwahahaha! Yes, but way more annoying and nosey. I can only rewatch after he's bumped off. I really cannot tolerate him at all. Same goes for Lori, Her Pregnancy, and her "My Boyfriend's Back" (and you're gonna be in trouble!) routine.

• Love 3

Dale still makes me nuts! He's like a male Mary Worth!

Let the hate for Lori and Andrea bloom into full fruition, and I shall sup from its vine.

Daryl's tirade when he calls Lori "Olive Oyl" = STILL one of my favoritest scenes ever.

You guys are hilarious!!!

I can buy that Lori felt guitly, but will say that it must have been quite deep-seated.  She always seemed to act as if she had a right to be, as Andrea put it, the "Queen".  She seemed to never outwardly question herself, to never have a moment where we could see her hesitate.  She really came off as feeling it was her due to have her family safe and whole, a baby on the way, a bit on the side, and the chance to play Rick and Shane off each other so she could wind up benefiting by being with the "winner".  I'm not arguing right or wrong, just that it seems to me if her reaction to Rick's confession was guilt, I never really felt a build-up to it.

• Love 2

Ugh, Lori. Her insufferablness was overshadowed only by Dale's. Again I only watched a few minutes but that's all it took. There she is bitching at Rick for agreeing to go to town. Then she's up in Daryl's shit 10 minutes after he leaves to bring him back. Bitch what do you expect Daeyl to do? You already told Rick you didn't want him to go and he did. How do you think Daryl is going to make him turn around. Then because she's not getting her way, she goes out on her own to drag him back like some harpy dragging her man home from a night out with his buddies. I get some of this might be an overreaction to leaving her husband for dead and taking up with a cromag but I don't believe the ZA turned her into this big of a bitch. I contend she was a controlling shrew you feasted on Yoplait long before the first walker ate someone's guts.

• Love 7

Both Lori and Andrea suffer from the same personality flaw: a lack of intellectual empathy. Neither's self-awareness has developed sufficiently to enable recognition of other people as discrete individuals, with their own valid intellect/values/goals.

To Lori, everybody else is a bit player in the next exciting episode of "The Lori Show! Starring ME, I'm Lori!" - waiting in the wings until it's their cue to nod enthusiastically at the next profound "Lori Line" in the script of life (and yes, they're ALL profound). Same with Andrea. When Maggie blocked Andrea on the porch and told her never to enter their house again? - that was the second-best way that scene could've been filmed. The BEST would be Maggie busting Andrea a solid one in the jaw before banning her, because MAYBE then Andrea's self-absorption might've been jarred enough for her to think outside herself. As it was, Andrea turned and strolled off with a bit of a jaunty gait - enough to tell Andrea was thinking to herself, "Whatever - they're all just too stupid to realize I was right and they were all wrong."

Personally, I don't think Beth aborted her suicide attempt because of some great moral/ethical "I WANT TO LIVE!!!" illumination. I think she stopped at cutting one wrist because she didn't realize it would hurt so much, and the blood and pain scared her. Her "I'm sorry!" was that of a child who has made a big mistake, or broken something.

• Love 11

Ugh, Lori. Her insufferablness was overshadowed only by Dale's. Again I only watched a few minutes but that's all it took. There she is bitching at Rick for agreeing to go to town. Then she's up in Daryl's shit 10 minutes after he leaves to bring him back. Bitch what do you expect Daeyl to do? You already told Rick you didn't want him to go and he did. How do you think Daryl is going to make him turn around. Then because she's not getting her way, she goes out on her own to drag him back like some harpy dragging her man home from a night out with his buddies. I get some of this might be an overreaction to leaving her husband for dead and taking up with a cromag but I don't believe the ZA turned her into this big of a bitch. I contend she was a controlling shrew you feasted on Yoplait long before the first walker ate someone's guts.

OMG! You've hit the nail on the head. Lori is a ZA Yogurt Bitch!

• Love 2

I can buy that Lori felt guitly, but will say that it must have been quite deep-seated.  She always seemed to act as if she had a right to be, as Andrea put it, the "Queen".  She seemed to never outwardly question herself, to never have a moment where we could see her hesitate.

Oh, I definitely think she was always like that! But she also comes by her "Queen" role by association: being linked to the "King" or Alpha Male, which is why she needed a "Rick" or a "Shane" to establish herself. Carol made that point when she said it was Lori's "place" to extend an invitation to the Greens for dinner in the Greens' home (Which Carol would cook to keep her mind off not searching for Sophia). I can think of two moments of self-doubt. 1) When she took and then threw up the morning after pills. There was no one else around, so that wasn't for "show". And (2) when she expressed her fear about Carl (and, by extension, her newborn) continuing in a world like they were now living in. He was right. She'd expressed no such doubt back at the CDC. I think she would only ever have done so to him, because he could handle it. She would never do so in front of anyine else.

Both Lori and Andrea suffer from the same personality flaw: a lack of intellectual empathy. Neither's self-awareness has developed sufficiently to enable recognition of other people as discrete individuals, with their own valid intellect/values/goals.

I think you're on to something there. Because the writing had been so biased against women helping to defend against the zombies early on, Andrea seemed "refreshing" in wanting to assist, when, in reality, Lori had locked down the "Queen" role in the group, and Andrea therefore needed to create an alternative "specialness" for herself, which was the "girl with the gun". In Woodbury she finally got what she craved and seeing through the Governor would have cost her that role. That's why being shut out of the "peace talks" between the Guv and Rick, which she thought SHE should be contolling, was an eye opener for her.

• Love 4

The Walking Dead is best viewed in marathon form. You get to see the arcs unfold much more fluidly. It also allows you to give or breed your interpretations into the different characters. For instance, I now know Rick riding into Atlanta on that horse, represents the Pale Rider.

I also know the pain of watching a marathon of the Walking Dead at 3 in the morning. when you have to be the work at 6. I swear, when they did the marathon before season 4, I almost called in sick to finish the marathon.

• Love 9

Whenever there's a marathon on AMC, I don't stop till it's done (thank you, DVR).  I might take the occasional nap or feeding the cats & myself break, but that's it.  Oh, and pee breaks - because I'm not hard core enough to wear an astronaut diaper.  :-)

• Love 5

Whenever there's a marathon on AMC, I don't stop till it's done (thank you, DVR).  I might take the occasional nap or feeding the cats & myself break, but that's it.  Oh, and pee breaks - because I'm not hard core enough to wear an astronaut diaper.  :-)

Under-awareness is nothing to be ashamed of. Now if you are eating yogurt during the marathon. That's an issue one should not share, for fear of being dubbed a "yogurt bitch".

• Love 1

To Lori, everybody else is a bit player in the next exciting episode of "The Lori Show! Starring ME, I'm Lori!" - waiting in the wings until it's their cue to nod enthusiastically at the next profound "Lori Line" in the script of life (and yes, they're ALL profound).

Lori's behaviour is a perfect example of narcissistic personality disorder; other people are worthy or not worthy depending only on what they can do for her at that moment. A NPD thinks of people like paper cups, one is good to have when you want a drink; then when you aren't thirsty anymore you crumple it up and throw it in a ditch. They consider others to be fungible: Rick, Shane, Carl, Herschel, Glenn, Carol, Maggie's Car etc.

• Love 2

A moment that struck me during the marathon was when Dale, Andrea, Daryl and Carol finally get to the farm.  They ask about Carl and find out he's going to live.  The first thing Carol does is smile and hug Lori, even though her daughter is still lost among the monsters.  Even though she had cried through the night for her girl, she was still able to rejoice in another mother's victory and happiness.

• Love 3

Under-awareness is nothing to be ashamed of. Now if you are eating yogurt during the marathon. That's an issue one should not share, for fear of being dubbed a "yogurt bitch".

Does that Jamie Lee Curtis poop yogurt count?  'Cause I'll cop to trying it since I've been totally laid up since the 1st with a bum foot.  :-)

Edited by walnutqueen
  • Love 2

Does that Jamie Lee Curtis poop yogurt count?  'Cause I'll cop to trying it since I've been totally laid up since the 1st with a bum foot.  :-)

Send someone to the convenience store to bring you back a cup of that French Vanilla Cappuchino---it's just like Roto-Rooter.

• Love 2

Send someone to the convenience store to bring you back a cup of that French Vanilla Cappuchino---it's just like Roto-Rooter.

Sounds disgusting, and something I've never seen around these parts.  We have lots of Starbucks bottled stuff here in SoCal, and it's never done a thing for me (but then, neither has prune juice or hot lemon water).  Foine Australian Table Woine  on the other hand ...  :-D

Edited by walnutqueen
  • Love 2

Lori was horrible – everyone who said Shane was the evil one, they showed what he did to save Rick. He put his ear to his chest and heard nothing. 

Lori within hours of rolling around on the ground with Shane as soon as Rick shows up is screaming at Shane to stay away from her family. 

Well, to be fair, Shane did lie to Lori about Rick's death.  We saw what Shane did to rescue Rick, and how desperate he was to protect him.  Lori saw none of that.  It also says something about Lori, that Shane knew she would be unwilling to abandon a critically ill Rick to save herself. 

Also, I don't feel too bad about Lori telling Shane to stay away from Rick.  I loved the relationship between Rick and Shane (the most compelling of the show, in my opinion) but Shane was struggling to resist the urge to kill Rick for quite a while.

I also believe that the part in Shane's death that caused Lori to reject Rick, was the fact that Carl had to be the one who put Shane down.  She didn't want her baby to have to live with that burden.

• Love 1

The Walking Dead is best viewed in marathon form. You get to see the arcs unfold much more fluidly. It also allows you to give or breed your interpretations into the different characters. For instance, I now know Rick riding into Atlanta on that horse, represents the Pale Rider.

I also know the pain of watching a marathon of the Walking Dead at 3 in the morning. when you have to be the work at 6. I swear, when they did the marathon before season 4, I almost called in sick to finish the marathon.

Yep yep yep. 

Guess who got ALMOST TWO WHOLE HOURS of sleep before having to get up for work this morning?

Yeah.  This guy.

• Love 3

Lori's behaviour is a perfect example of narcissistic personality disorder; other people are worthy or not worthy depending only on what they can do for her at that moment. A NPD thinks of people like paper cups, one is good to have when you want a drink; then when you aren't thirsty anymore you crumple it up and throw it in a ditch. They consider others to be fungible: Rick, Shane, Carl, Herschel, Glenn, Carol, Maggie's Car etc.

Annnnnd... we have a winnah!

By the way - this is exactly what I'm referring to when I make references to Kate Syndrome.

ETA: Wouldn't this behavior be considered borderline sociopathic?

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 3

Annnnnd... we have a winnah!

By the way - this is exactly what I'm referring to when I make references to Kate Syndrome.

ETA: Wouldn't this behavior be considered borderline sociopathic?

Yes! It's actually considered by the authorities to be worse than schizophrenia; crazy they can help you with, but NPD you don't get better. For the horror of it, check out Ann Rule true crime books Small Sacrifices and Everything She Ever Wanted.

Lori Grimes will come to mind constantly.

• Love 2

Yogurt Bitch? I'm unfamiliar with the term. Is this a variation on the Basic Bitch?

I picked this up from The Commercials forum here. You know those Yoplait commercials where the hapless husband is digging in the fridge looking for the key lime pie, etc. that he hears his wife yakking about? And then she asks him in a nasty, condescending way, "Babe, what are you doing?" while giving him the stinkeye.

There are lots of commercials with this theme where the husband is just strolling through his life and then the shrew wife appears belittling, nagging and generally being a total douchebag for no reason.

• Love 1

There are lots of commercials with this theme where the husband is just strolling through his life and then the shrew wife appears belittling, nagging and generally being a total douchebag for no reason.

Or, you know, just being a Lori. 

CarpeDiem summed up the Yogurt Bitch I was referring to.  It has nothing to do with eating yogurt.  It has to do with being a controlling shrew that won't even let her husband look in the fridge, much less eat one of her crappy, chemically-flavored yogurts.

• Love 3

Yes! It's actually considered by the authorities to be worse than schizophrenia; crazy they can help you with, but NPD you don't get better. For the horror of it, check out Ann Rule true crime books Small Sacrifices and Everything She Ever Wanted.

Lori Grimes will come to mind constantly.

Actually, I've read both these - years and years ago, though, so memory of them was fogged by the mists of time. Clicked as soon as you mentioned their names.

• Love 1

Well, to be fair, Shane did lie to Lori about Rick's death.  We saw what Shane did to rescue Rick, and how desperate he was to protect him.  Lori saw none of that.  It also says something about Lori, that Shane knew she would be unwilling to abandon a critically ill Rick to save herself. 

He put his ear to his chest and couldn't hear anything.  The shots show Ricks chest is not moving to breathe and then he couldn't get him out of the room. What Shane did saved Rick ultimately and Lori and Carl.

Lori is just a bitch - whichever way it is going she is going to whine and control until it goes the other way.  Stay away, leave, why are you going , stay, hate Shane, get rid of Shane, goddamit you killed Shane - you bastard.

Edited by Oinky Boinky
  • Love 1

That is no accident, marketing execs freely admit they do this because woman make most of the buying decisions. 

The stride gum commercials used to show a white man being kicked and punched in the stomach. I wrote them and told them if this was a woman or a minority they would be in big trouble. They have since changed their ads. Now men are just stupid but not beat up. 

• Love 1
Yeah, I can't hate on Shane for telling Lori that he was dead.  Shane really thought he was.  I can hate on him for lots of other reasons, but not for that.  LOL

Yea, I can't hate on Shane for that either. He legitimately thought Rick was dead. But I also can't hate on Lori for her reaction. She wasn't there. She was TOLD her husband was dead. And then she's got his best friend trying to get in her pants. Okay, we didn't actually see how it began, who started it, etc. But I imagine Shane probably made the first move. So I can see how it may have looked to her. And I can't imagine ANYONE seeing their thought-to-be-dead husband walk up out of nowhere and have a rational reaction to that. I'm sure she imagined that Shane made the whole thing up to finally have his way with her. She was just as confused and conflicted as he was. And I don't begrudge either of them the mistakes they made trying to work through it. It ended very sadly, but I just really can't hate either of them for it.

• Love 7

Yep yep yep. 

Guess who got ALMOST TWO WHOLE HOURS of sleep before having to get up for work this morning?

Yeah.  This guy.

I was very surprised at what a different animal TWD is in marathon form.  I look forward to it each week and then I'm disappointed when it's "a slow one."  But with a whole pile of them to wallow in, I loved the slower ones.  I agree with Watcher0363's eloquent observation about the fluidity of the arcs.

I wasn't planning to rewatch The Governor & The Prison episodes starting on Friday, but maybe there's some fresh richness to be found in those, too.  (Sooo much Andrea, though. . .spit, spit.)

And LOL, I was also a walking deadster on Monday, with two hours of sleep.  Remember when we were 20 and all-nighters barely registered?  It's 3 a.m. on Wednesday and I'm still messed up.

• Love 4

So after our lovely blizzard in Chicago last weekend my satellite dish has a big old drift in it up on my room.  I still have every episode DVR'd, and with this new functionality I have with DTV it will just play them all in order.  TWD has been playing non-stop at my house since Monday :)

• Love 2

So after our lovely blizzard in Chicago last weekend my satellite dish has a big old drift in it up on my room.  I still have every episode DVR'd, and with this new functionality I have with DTV it will just play them all in order.  TWD has been playing non-stop at my house since Monday :)

Every episode from Superbowl Sunday or every episode ever?

How's Dale holding up for you?

• Love 2

Every episode from Superbowl Sunday or every episode ever?

How's Dale holding up for you?

All of them, every single one from Season 1 to 5.5.

Oh poor Dale.  He grated hugely the first time, and it is magnified with perviness that I noted before, but can't help but see now.  He just gets creepier and creepier every time I watch his episodes.  My hate grows for Carl too.

The first time around I liked Andrea even if her "I am woman hear me roar (even if someone will get hurt because of it)" got on my nerves.  I absolutely can't stand her on rewatch now.

I hated Lori from the start when she left her kid during the end of the world to have a booty call in the woods.  It had nothing to do with Rick, Shane, or the Rick/Shane relationship.  The fact that she snuck off with some pervy old man? I'm guessing? watching her kid told me all I needed to know about her and I despised her from that point on. 

• Love 2

Still just me, then, rattling around with Dale in the old RV.

I'll come sit with you at the Lori bonfire, though.  One of the rewatch insights--as opposed to when I didn't know anyone--was Lori admitting to her pre-ZA friend that the basic choreography of her morning argument with Rick was her pitching a fit and Rick refusing to put up his dukes.  Then Shane arrives to tell her Rick's been shot.  I was sympathetic about the regrettable timing--I didn't know I had three seasons ahead of me of Lori throwing down.

• Love 5

Dale is more insufferable than I remember.  and I've only watched 20 minutes of one episode in this marathon.

I have never once like Dale. I thought he was mister goody two shoes but was dumb. Lying isn't bad all the time, you know. I just thought he was a little uppity about things and annoying. Most people I know IRL seemed to flock to him.

• Love 1

I have never once like Dale. I thought he was mister goody two shoes but was dumb. Lying isn't bad all the time, you know. I just thought he was a little uppity about things and annoying. Most people I know IRL seemed to flock to him.

Where in blue blazes have you been? Missed you!

• Love 1

Still just me, then, rattling around with Dale in the old RV.

Oh,, hell no, candall.  I'm clearing my DVR for the onslaught of marathon episodes that start tonight, as usual.  Totally addicted, and I don't even pretend to try to resist it by reprogramming the DVR NOT to record every single episode, always.  :-)

(edited)

Oh,, hell no, candall.  I'm clearing my DVR for the onslaught of marathon episodes that start tonight, as usual.  Totally addicted, and I don't even pretend to try to resist it by reprogramming the DVR NOT to record every single episode, always.  :-)

I dunno, Walnut.  This is no bleary-eyed, wiped-out-at-4a.m, 12-hour run.  This one's hardcore.

Edited by candall
  • Love 2