Type keyword(s) to search

Whitney Thore: So She Thinks She Can Dance

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

It's sickening because it's phoney!

I think Judy Milian from The People's Court would look at Whitney and say, "I wouldn't believe you if your tongue came notarized."  (Too much evidence that she is not an honest person.)

• Love 4
11 hours ago, auntjess said:

So what is she famous enough for? 
My suggestions, a rebirth of Celebrity House Hunting, because they seem to show the Danny Bonaduce a LOT.  And with her temper, how about Snapped?
(I don't actually watch these shows, but I read the on-screen guide for a lot of channels.)

A guest appearance on Duck Dynasty? Or that show about hunting for sasquatch?

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

Actual comment from a Whitney fan: "I was called obese by two heartless doctors never went back to them!"

Whitney's attitude may now indirectly cause her zealous fans to die because they so distrust and loathe the medical community.

So what do y'all think?? Is the next campaign gonna be a no medically-obese-diagnosis campaign? #noMOD! How DARE the medical community call a spade a spade (from a MEDICAL standpoint). /sarcasmfont

I finally started following her on Instagram (y'all are such a bad influence! ha ha) and I don't know how much of it I can stomach. The continuation of all the delusional fantasy world + the horrendous English! Typos are one thing (guilty of that often enough myself) but ohhhh... the fan that wrote "you're an inspiration ON me" (at least it wasn't YOUR an inspiration...) and Twit's bad grammar... it just hurt. It hurt too much. 

Okay, one more thing - does anyone else find it funny that her campaign is NO BS and she's nothing BUT BS (bull sh*t AND body shame - as long as she's the one doing the shaming). 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I think Judy Milian from The People's Court would look at Whitney and say, "I wouldn't believe you if your tongue came notarized."  (Too much evidence that she is not an honest person.)

Ohhh!!! OH!!! THIS!!! 

So with the "doctor"'s letter - could she maybe take him/her to Judge Judy? Could we get JJ to come back and do a special TPC for Twit to have her "day in court"?? THAT would television GOLD!

• Love 3

Ok, I know people here saying Lennie's name is Nathaniel Lee.  Went to one of those people search sites to do some lightweight investigation.  There is a Nathaniel Lee on it, aged 31.  Several NC cities including Greensboro associated with him.  A couple of Brooman's, but not the one listed on the site I went to.  There was a Connie Lee,  who was listed as associated with Nathaniel Lee. Interesting,  wonder why the name change.  

PS, searched his Facebook friends.  Sorry I didn't make that clear.

Edited by mzskyhawk00

I too was called obese by 2 doctors....They weren't heartless, just trying to save my life.  I went back to them and have lost 106 lbs.  Turned my life around.  If only Whitney would do the same.   The weight she is carrying on her knees is causing untold damage.  I have had knee replacement surgery and it isn't fun. Worse than the open heart surgery I have also had.  I pity the day she needs that surgery because the nurses taking care of her are going to need hazardous duty pay. 

Edited by abbey
spelling
  • Love 11

I saw a reality show producer interviewed on MSNBC today. He has coined the term, reality psychosis, to describe what he says happens to many --  not all -- reality TV performers. He claims that after a while they are unable to discern the difference between reality and "reality." These people are particularly hard-hit when the party's over.

I think it's pretty clear both Twit & Babs share this psychosis. That line of Babs about Twit fitting in a closet was the most bogus, scripted line this far in this bogus, overly scripted show. Her "reality" has become that of the adorable Southern gentlewoman from an earlier era. (Gag) And Twit, of course, is the valiently misunderstood ingenue who soldiers on despite the odds. (Double gag)

Another thought: am I correct that Twit's weight of 365# represents a total loss of 15# over a 3-year period? Hardly something to cheer so lustedly about as she did in the gym.

And I want to second the person who posted that Twit's open-mouthed surprised look has gotten very old and used far too often.

• Love 7

I honestly feel like someone needs to have her bs/lies she is spewing investigated esp about that doctor and the letter.  someone actually called the medical board and the guy she spoke with said that this doctor had no complaints filed against him, has had no disciplinary actions against him, is in good standing and that the medical board would not contact him.  Whitney is attacking people on the board who ask for verification and confirmation.  She actually told one girl to f* off. It is so sad. And letting other people attack those that question it. She is dragging this doctor through the mud and there is not one shred of evidence he actually wrote it. 

• Love 10
21 hours ago, auntjess said:

So what is she famous enough for? 
My suggestions, a rebirth of Celebrity House Hunting, because they seem to show the Danny Bonaduce a LOT.  And with her temper, how about Snapped?
(I don't actually watch these shows, but I read the on-screen guide for a lot of channels.)

Celebrity fit club on VH1?  I miss that show :)

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Ketzel said:

A guest appearance on Duck Dynasty? Or that show about hunting for sasquatch?

How about the new Mama June, Not to Hot? She could be the nagging guest  star who keeps telling June it's better for her to weigh 300# than lose it -- and her self-esteem as a fat, fab woman, of course.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, mzskyhawk00 said:

Ok, I know people here saying Lennie's name is Nathaniel Lee.  Went to one of those people search sites to do some lightweight investigation.  There is a Nathaniel Lee on it, aged 31.  Several NC cities including Greensboro associated with him.  A couple of Brooman's, but not the one listed on the site I went to.  There was a Connie Lee,  who was listed as associated with Nathaniel Lee. Interesting,  wonder why the name change.  

PS, searched his Facebook friends.  Sorry I didn't make that clear.

There was a magazine article about Lennie's real name. It showed a picture of him sans beard. Most of us think the diff name is becsuse he is an actor playing a part.

• Love 1
On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 11:44 AM, Maggienolia said:

I finally started following her on Instagram (y'all are such a bad influence! ha ha) and I don't know how much of it I can stomach. The continuation of all the delusional fantasy world + the horrendous English! Typos are one thing (guilty of that often enough myself) but ohhhh... the fan that wrote "you're an inspiration ON me" (at least it wasn't YOUR an inspiration...) and Twit's bad grammar... it just hurt. It hurt too much. 

You've got a lot more tolerance that I do. I browse it on occasion just to see what the crazy is up to and keep coming away shaking my head in disgust.

The kind of "inspiration" Whitney is providing her followers is just reaffirming what they already want to hear. That they're beautiful even if they weigh half a ton, no one should be pressuring them to lose weight and anyone who makes any kind of comment about their weight that is not 100% supportive is a "hater". If you have health issues, it has nothing to do with your weight because skinny people get strokes/heart attacks/back pain/sleep apnea/etc....

Look, I get that trying to lose weight is hard because I'm doing that right now. I wish that I could be the size that I hope to be without having to watch everything that I put in my mouth and turning down a lot of the things that I really enjoy eating. I want to be healthy and active my entire life and I know that my current weight puts a lot of limits on me. So I have a choice; I can either stay the weight that I am and accept those limits and accept that I'll reach a point where my body just won't let me do the things that I want to, or I can try to get a handle on it now and drop the excess weight to give me the best chance I have to live the life that I want to.

And I'm really sick to death of Whitney's insistence that weight has nothing to do with her current and potential future health issues. Someone needs to explain to her what a risk factor actually means and that while her weight doesn't guarantee that she'll have serious health complications as she ages, they increase the risk that she will. Of course you'll find obese people in perfect health and skinny people who are physical wrecks, but you'll also find lifelong smokers who never get lung cancer and people who never smoked who did. I don't think anyone would ever try to argue today that smoking is in any way healthy. Being as heavy as she is increases the risk that she can have serious health issues. Living with the belief that she'll be the outlier sends a very dangerous message to her supporters.

Edited by Hana Chan
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, AmyB said:

I honestly feel like someone needs to have her bs/lies she is spewing investigated esp about that doctor and the letter.  someone actually called the medical board and the guy she spoke with said that this doctor had no complaints filed against him, has had no disciplinary actions against him, is in good standing and that the medical board would not contact him.  Whitney is attacking people on the board who ask for verification and confirmation.  She actually told one girl to f* off. It is so sad. And letting other people attack those that question it. She is dragging this doctor through the mud and there is not one shred of evidence he actually wrote it. 

It's plausible that someone used this doctor's letterhead to write the letter. No doctor ever would write "Poly Cystic Ovaries" as a medical term. Whoever wrote it did a very bad job pretending to be a doctor. 

I'm an emergency medical care provider and even we do not mis-use terminology--no way would we want to look that stupid. And who capitalizes the word "Bull"? 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Runnergirl said:

It's plausible that someone used this doctor's letterhead to write the letter. No doctor ever would write "Poly Cystic Ovaries" as a medical term. Whoever wrote it did a very bad job pretending to be a doctor. 

I'm an emergency medical care provider and even we do not mis-use terminology--no way would we want to look that stupid. And who capitalizes the word "Bull"? 

My thoughts exactly. I work as a paralegal in the medical malpratice field and that was the first thing that popped out at me was how horrible the grammar and spelling was.  I have never met a doctor that spoke or wrote like that.  

• Love 7

Oh whintey responded to that letter and says she is posting a video about it tomorrow. That she did call the medical board. Then gets into an argument with a girl and says she leads a very busy life and said f off again.  I taking screen shots cuz i have a feeling this will get deleted like the rest do. She is so full of herself. 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, AmyB said:

Oh whintey responded to that letter and says she is posting a video about it tomorrow. That she did call the medical board. Then gets into an argument with a girl and says she leads a very busy life and said f off again.  I taking screen shots cuz i have a feeling this will get deleted like the rest do. She is so full of herself. 

are you allowed to post them here, or is that a no no?

Edited by notyrmomma
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, AmyB said:

My thoughts exactly. I work as a paralegal in the medical malpratice field and that was the first thing that popped out at me was how horrible the grammar and spelling was.  I have never met a doctor that spoke or wrote like that.  

It probably never occurred to Whitney that the letter may not have been written by a doctor. Many people could have access to--or edit and recreate--a doctor's letterhead. I would've quietly contacted said office (not the medical board, but that office) and inquired about it in a non-accusatory manner. "Hey, I received a nasty letter from this office and it doesn't sit well with me. I'd like to speak to the doctor whose name is on this letter." 

I'm not a master investigator but I've learned a few things--it's not right to throw someone under the bus without knowing for sure that they actually did the deed. Whitney doesn't think, she reacts, angrily. And if this doctor didn't write the letter, he and Whitney should be concerned about who did. 

That's this generation, jump to conclusions then investigate after posting it all over social media. Many crows have been consumed and many feet have been inserted into mouths this way. And if a doctor did indeed write the letter, I'll be prepared to dine on both. 

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, Runnergirl said:

It probably never occurred to Whitney that the letter may not have been written by a doctor. Many people could have access to--or edit and recreate--a doctor's letterhead. I would've quietly contacted said office (not the medical board, but that office) and inquired about it in a non-accusatory manner. "Hey, I received a nasty letter from this office and it doesn't sit well with me. I'd like to speak to the doctor whose name is on this letter." 

I'm not a master investigator but I've learned a few things--it's not right to throw someone under the bus without knowing for sure that they actually did the deed. Whitney doesn't think, she reacts, angrily. And if this doctor didn't write the letter, he and Whitney should be concerned about who did. 

That's this generation, jump to conclusions then investigate after posting it all over social media. Many crows have been consumed and many feet have been inserted into mouths this way. And if a doctor did indeed write the letter, I'll be prepared to dine on both. 

I think that is what happened in this instance as well. She initial posted the letter on Tuesday night as the show was airing (how convienent). Even then people were asking for confirmation about it but she wouldn't say anything other than she googled his name and he is a real doctor. She let this thing ride out and let People and Cosmo pick it up and run a story and still wouldn't comment on it. She didn't handle it with tact and I don't think she even knows how to do that. She put this up and blasted this guy on social media without ever verifying it and started a sh*t storm with it.  

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, Runnergirl said:

It probably never occurred to Whitney that the letter may not have been written by a doctor. Many people could have access to--or edit and recreate--a doctor's letterhead. 

Also it did not look like real letterhead. Just some generic word document template, if that. I could have easily started with a blank word document and have typed that in from scratch. 

• Love 9

Just read that Bob Harper, the fitness trainer on The Biggest Loser, suffered a pretty serious heart attack, although he is recovering.  I'm afraid this will now give Twit more ammunition to her "thin people have health issues too!" excuse.  Ugh.....

• Love 2

The more I think about it, the more I think she wrote the letter, or someone in her circle did. I think she thought people would be more sympathetic about the fake pregnancy and didn't suspect the backlash she got, so now to make people feel sorry for her she made up this story about being bullied. 

I won't be shocked it's a troll or something, but my gut says it's her. I think I said this earlier, but she has already shown that she has no problem manipulating storylines in her favor, the letter went to her house... I know that info is readily available, but it just seems weird. And as someone above said what a coincidence that these things happen on a Tuesday. 

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Summer said:

Just read that Bob Harper, the fitness trainer on The Biggest Loser, suffered a pretty serious heart attack, although he is recovering.  I'm afraid this will now give Twit more ammunition to her "thin people have health issues too!" excuse.  Ugh.....

There's a guy named Jim Fixx who died of a heart attack while jogging. He was a big proponent of running for fitness, and a lot of people use that as an excuse not to run ("It can kill you!"), or to say that being thin and in shape has nothing to do with being healthy. What they don't know is that Jim Fixx came from a line of men who died in their 30s and 40s from heart attacks, and that jogging and exercise likely extended his life by 10-20 years beyond what he might have lived. For someone to say "but thin people blah blah blah" is to completely miss the point. It is a grown-up, responsible thing to be proactive with one's own health. Being morbidly obese increases the risks of a lot of conditions, and results in a worse quality of life. Whitney may want that for herself, and she has the right to be unhealthy, but she can't claim that her size is not contributing to some of her health and mobility concerns.

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, leighroda said:

The more I think about it, the more I think she wrote the letter, or someone in her circle did. I think she thought people would be more sympathetic about the fake pregnancy and didn't suspect the backlash she got, so now to make people feel sorry for her she made up this story about being bullied. 

I won't be shocked it's a troll or something, but my gut says it's her. I think I said this earlier, but she has already shown that she has no problem manipulating storylines in her favor, the letter went to her house... I know that info is readily available, but it just seems weird. And as someone above said what a coincidence that these things happen on a Tuesday. 

We'll have to wait and see, but whoever wrote it deserves to pay the consequences. If the doctor is a real person and if he did not write it, he does not deserve to be impersonated and made out to be a fat shamer. 

I hate to give Whitney credit but I don't think she would be that dumb. I know she's thoughtless and reactionary, but the backlash of pulling such a stunt could severely damage her own reputation (and if the doctor is a real person, his lawyers would be contacting hers). That's pulling a move right out of Mean Girls where Regina George writes mean shit about herself in their "Burn Book", but with far worse consequences.

It'll be interesting to follow this through, unless of course she puts it into hiding because she overreacted--and doesn't want to publicly dine on an appetizer of crow followed by her own feet. 

• Love 2

The more I think about Whitney's "thin people get X too" logic, the more annoyed I get. The fact is it doesn't MATTER that thin people have strokes or knee problems. What matters is WHY individuals have strokes or knee problems. Whitney doesn't need to give a stone cold shit why thin people get that stuff, because she is not thin, and she is WHITNEY, nobody else. She needs to ask herself (or, preferably, medical professionals) what is causing HER knee problems, or HER heart problems, or HER infertility. If her weight is a contributing factor, that's actually good news for her, because that is fixable. She should be HAPPY that weight might be causing her problems. If your issues are caused by genetics, you are fucked (see: Jim Fixx). If it's something you can change, you should twerk with relief and get cracking on it. Her saying "thin people get X too" is the opposite of motivation. It is straight up depressing to assume our health is basically beyond our control, so why bother doing anything about it. 

• Love 12
34 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

It only takes about 5 seconds of reading things written by her "circle" to realize that any one of them could have written the poor grammar and spelling in the "doctor" letter.  

I just read her saying "I looked him up, he's real" in regards to the doctor. Well, he must be guilty then! Way to use your investigative skills, internet detective! Did you try to have a meeting with him or just go straight to the medical board? 

Thank goodness Whitney Thore never wanted to be a cop. She'd be arresting people before questioning a soul. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, AZChristian said:

It only takes about 5 seconds of reading things written by her "circle" to realize that any one of them could have written the poor grammar and spelling in the "doctor" letter.  

I am sure she is going to come up with some crazy explanation and some bs that the medical board said to spin it her way.  I mean she has had a whole week to spin it.  I bet her "video" will be posted around the same time the show airs too. 

9 hours ago, Runnergirl said:

It's plausible that someone used this doctor's letterhead to write the letter.

It didn't even look like professional letterhead. Especially with the phone and fax numbers listed as ... oh what was it? Professional letterhead would either have the numbers listed or just not have any mention of them. 

Fake. Fake-fake-fake. Fake-fake-fake-fake. Fake. I feel sorry for the doctor! If those fans of hers get his name/address he's gonna get bags full of hate mail and have NO idea why! 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Maybe Buddy wrote the letter?

I'm going to quote myself here. Maybe because Buddy really did write this letter. Perhaps it was his way of trying to get thru to Whitney. She clearly doesn't listen to friends and family about her health, not too farfetched to hope she'd listen to a medical professional. 

When Roy said he was trying to do something about his weight, Whit proclaimed he didn't love himself and needed a better body image. Ummm...ok? She throws her back out? No big deal. Almost splits herself in half on the sky slopes? Could happen to anybody. There's no getting thru to this chick. 

Maybe this letter was his last ditch effort to help his friend? 

2 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

I'm going to quote myself here. Maybe because Buddy really did write this letter. Perhaps it was his way of trying to get thru to Whitney. She clearly doesn't listen to friends and family about her health, not too farfetched to hope she'd listen to a medical professional. 

When Roy said he was trying to do something about his weight, Whit proclaimed he didn't love himself and needed a better body image. Ummm...ok? She throws her back out? No big deal. Almost splits herself in half on the sky slopes? Could happen to anybody. There's no getting thru to this chick. 

Maybe this letter was his last ditch effort to help his friend? 

I think Buddy knows Whitney well enough to know what her reaction would be to having a "doctor" sneer at her and insult her because of her weight. He knows her defensiveness and denial go sky-high when anyone "body shames" her, or even suggests there are medical reasons for her to lose weight, and that she has no real excuse for not putting in the effort, hard though it may be, to do so. (Wasn't that the reason he gave for refusing to participate in the phony funeral intervention Tal came up with? That it would just make her angry and more stubborn? And he was right.)  But when it's a DOCTOR! Well, that just multiplies her reaction, because compassion-impaired, ignorant and condescending doctors are the main enemy of the body positive movement. And it's offensive  enough when they phrase their so-called medical opinion that morbid obesity is a health problem in polite terms. Having one of them talk to her like an internet troll is not going to produce any reaction but fury. As it has.  So I don't think this letter was Buddy's idea.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 2

For now, I am going to give her the benefit of the doubt and assume she got played. Anyone can send a fake doctor's letter. I have done it myself: I sent a letter to a cheating bastard, advising him that an unnamed sexual contact of his/patient of "mine" had fetched up with a venereal disease, and urging him to be tested. I even made up some scary medical terms* for what could happen if his possible VD remained untreated. He fell for it, and went to the local clinic for some unpleasant peepee poking.

It remains one of my proudest accomplishments. 

(Signed)

Y F Richard, MD

* "Testicular hyperedema," anyone?

• Love 7

So to go along with the flying convo, she shared this on Instagram about chairs. I guess the chairs are fat phobic as well. But she mentioned she was flying to LA tomorrow in the comments. But I was wondering if anyone else noticed that she is now putting all of her body shame info and book info on her posts. 

• Love 2

Ugh. Those chairs are perfectly reasonably sized. The armless chair thing actually bothers me a lot. It's one thing to say there should be an armless chair available for those who need them. It's another to rally for every chair in America to be replaced with armless ones because heaven knows it's easier for the entire world to change than for Whitney to change the size of her ass.

• Love 12

One thing I learned from doing a lot of travel around the world is that the world doesn't exist for my comfort and preferences and it's up to me to adjust. When I'm traveling in a tiny town in the Japanese countryside where I'm the only westerner there, I have to live on their level. That means the odds are not having a western-style toilet (facing a squat toilet for the first time was an interesting experience), or not having food that I'm accustomed to eating readily available. When I was in Spain, it meant learning to eat dinner at 10pm at night since that's when the locals ate. When I visited a mosque or cathedral, it's dressing in a manner that's probably a lot more modest than I would on a regular occasion, but to show respect for the place I was visiting. I didn't walk in expecting everyone to accommodate me.

Whitney is looking for the world to become more "fat friendly" to avoid being put into uncomfortable situations, or embarrassment when her body just won't fit into the places that she needs to go. Like it or not, the world has constraints and if she chooses to stay as large as she is (and it is a choice), then complaining is just more self-centered whining. If I could not fit into a rather generous seat that has arm rests, I would take that as a sign that I've just gotten too damn big and need to do something about it. It's one thing when you're too heavy to do the physically active and exciting things (like skiing and horseback riding), but it's totally another when you have to consider navigating the basics of just living life. If you have to worry that there may not be a chair that you can sit comfortably in, then the problem is on you and not the rest of the world.

Edited by Hana Chan
correcting a typo because i'm a riter and not a spiller
  • Love 14

My first thought upon seeing these chairs that are at an airport . . . it's like those sample seats at the entrance to rides in an amusement park.  "If you can't fit in this chair, you will not fit on the ride (single seat on an airplane)."  There should be a sign that says that over the chair.  

And then they should have an employee there to sell a second seat.  That way, no one feels "put upon" by (1) having to buy a second seat on the plane, or (2) being squashed by a passenger who has to have the armrest up.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

For now, I am going to give her the benefit of the doubt and assume she got played. Anyone can send a fake doctor's letter. I have done it myself: I sent a letter to a cheating bastard, advising him that an unnamed sexual contact of his/patient of "mine" had fetched up with a venereal disease, and urging him to be tested. I even made up some scary medical terms* for what could happen if his possible VD remained untreated. He fell for it, and went to the local clinic for some unpleasant peepee poking.

It remains one of my proudest accomplishments. 

(Signed)

Y F Richard, MD

* "Testicular hyperedema," anyone?

Thing with Whitney's letter is that the doctor is actually a real person whose reputation could be damaged. Whoever wrote it either didn't care or didn't consider the damage it could do (or perhaps they're a disgruntled patient or employee).

I hope people in her circle are reading these comments and passing them on to her.  Like I said earlier, never throw someone under the bus unless you are 100% SURE they did the deed. This doctor could be a victim, too. I'll give her props for blacking out the name, but still--it was very reactionary to throw it out on social media just because she "looked him up", determined he was real and that must mean he wrote it. The language alone and misuse of medical terminology are enough to put doubt in my mind.

Whitney's angry, reactionary behavior is going to get her in trouble one day. Telling people who question her to "f*ck off" and blocking anyone who disagrees with her shows a lack of maturity and inability to handle any kind of confrontation. There is a civil way to handle those things, she just doesn't do it.

She talks about body shaming and bullying, but look how she treats others. She quickly resorts to being mean to others. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

There's a preview up of Whitney on the horse. Poor horse! He or she is practically staggering under her weight, as she whines about how fast the horse is going and is skeptical when told the horse won't sit down while she's riding it.

I was just about to post this. Glad I checked you beat me to it:).

• Love 1

Runnergirl you hit the nail right on the head. She could have handle this a completely different way but she chose to take the immature bratty hey look at me route. She may have blocked out his info in the initial post, but after the urging of her followers she posted his name and address. It has since been deleted but not before several people shared it and did their own "research" and posted what they found on the comment threads. i agree her reactionary behavior is going to come back to bite her, and I hope sooner rather than later cuz she is really a dispecable person. 

Another thing I noticed, if you mention anything about the show being fake, and point out the specifics, that gets you blocked. 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

There's a preview up of Whitney on the horse. Poor horse! He or she is practically staggering under her weight, as she whines about how fast the horse is going and is skeptical when told the horse won't sit down while she's riding it.

Omg there is no way that horse is built to hold a 365 lb woman! That poor thing. That equestrian center is horrible for putting that much weight on the horse's back and she was not even saddled correctly!  

Edited by AmyB
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, AmyB said:

Runnergirl you hit the nail right on the head. She could have handle this a completely different way but she chose to take the immature bratty hey look at me route. She may have blocked out his info in the initial post, but after the urging of her followers she posted his name and address. It has since been deleted but not before several people shared it and did their own "research" and posted what they found on the comment threads. i agree her reactionary behavior is going to come back to bite her, and I hope sooner rather than later cuz she is really a dispecable person. 

Another thing I noticed, if you mention anything about the show being fake, and point out the specifics, that gets you blocked. 

Part of the reason I urge caution in her situation is this: Having worked in law enforcement, things are not always as they seem initially: "His letterhead, he wrote it!!! Let's get him!!"  When I was a rookie I may have jumped to the same conclusion as Whitney. Thankfully we have older, more experienced teachers in the field forcing us to think, not immediately react, to this kind of information. We've already discussed the content of the letter as poorly written for starters.

Let's not "get" him, let's talk to him and go from there. 

13 minutes ago, AmyB said:

Omg there is no way that horse is built to hold a 365 lb woman! That poor thing. That equestrian center is horrible for putting that much weight on the horse's back and she was not even saddles correctly!  

Whitney doesn't seem too comfortable with it, either. She's actually concerned for the horse.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, AmyB said:

So to go along with the flying convo, she shared this on Instagram about chairs. I guess the chairs are fat phobic as well. But she mentioned she was flying to LA tomorrow in the comments. But I was wondering if anyone else noticed that she is now putting all of her body shame info and book info on her posts. 

I never thought I would take a strong stance on whether chairs should have arms or not, but you. Ow what I want ARMS ON ALL OF THE CHAIRS. But seriously, it's totally cool to have a preference, but it's not cool to force everyone to share that preference. I really do prefer chairs with arms, but I've never thought to myself about campaigning for chairs everywhere to have arms. I just think it's obnoxious when people want everything to be suited to their preference. And maybe this is mean, but if your fat ass can fit in the chair to sit, then stand your fat ass up. Not all of us can use our stomach for an arm rest and maybe it's more comfortable when chairs have arms.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, leighroda said:

And maybe this is mean, but if your fat ass can fit in the chair to sit, then stand your fat ass up. Not all of us can use our stomach for an arm rest and maybe it's more comfortable when chairs have arms

THIS!!!! I like an armrest. Especially if I'm sitting for a long period. Like on a plane. If anyone takes my armrest, they'd better be prepared to pull back a stump because I will go full out honey badger on them.

Also, I checked the policies of one of the international airlines I've flown with before (JAL) to see what their policy is for passengers who cannot fit into one seat and they urge the purchase of a second seat if the armrests cannot be lowered into position for takeoff and landings. They word it very nicely in wanting to cater to the passengers comfort, but it was interesting that they made mention about the armrests and here we have Whitney insisting that she can manage in a single seat if the person next to her isn't too big and they don't lower the armrest. So I call bullshit on her whole "I can fit in one seat" crap.

• Love 10
11 hours ago, AmyB said:

And this is a doctor's office. I haven't been in any doc's office where there isn't one or two (or more if it's a larger practice) chair-and-a-halfs that would be just about right for Twit. And agreement with comments upthread - the world is under NO obligation to validate you, accommodate your vanity or personal preferences. Get. Over. Yourself. And my mother (who is 78) would have a REAL hard time with a chair with no arms. She gets around fine but needs that extra support when sitting/standing. 

Ohhhh Twit is becoming more obnoxious and nausea-inducing with every episode. Gag.

• Love 7